T. Lee
T. Lee

Can't wait for my Kunming Trip! - Review Updated

August 2023:
I've been working with Roger Li on my Kunming, China trip for the past month. Roger has been very knowledgeable and responsive to all my questions. Furthermore, he has been very helpful in making sure our itinerary makes sense and is able to make changes per our needs. I am looking forward to the upcoming trip!

November/December 2023:
We really enjoyed our private 8-day tour of Kunming & surrounding areas. We had a great tour guide (Monica) and driver (Jack) who were always on time in picking us up and getting us to all the locations that were planned. We really enjoyed the flexible time and pacing of this tour as there were locations where we wanted to spend some extra time. This trip is all about seeing the sites and locations (i.e. Dianchi Lake, Ethnology Museum, Stone Forest, Jiuxian Caves, Jiaozi Snow Mountain, Dongchuan Red Lands, etc.) with zero sales pitches (we’ve been to those trips before). I would recommend China Highlights to any one who wants to see the sights of China and I plan to continue to use them for my future trips.

• Trip Completed: No
  • Booking Type: Accommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
China Highlights
China Highlights   DM

Hi T.Lee, We appreciate your nice words for Roger. Look forward to your travel experience sharing about the tour then.

Customer-care Team