Rachel Lee
Rachel LeeWAPerth, WA

HIF rocks ! Especially Carly !

Spoke to Carly regarding claiming online as the app wasnt playing ball.
She has gone above and beyond exceeding expectations after I have had issues with my card at my naturopath visits.
This lady is truly an asset to your awesome company. I wish I switched from HBF a lot earlier.
Thank you !!!!
  • Claim Made: Yes
  • Plan Coverage: Hospital and extras
  • Coverage Type: Single
  • Claim Resolution Time: <1 week
  • Claim Date: March 2019
  • Claim Approved: Yes
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
HIF (Health Insurance Fund)   DM

Hello Rachel, Nikki here, Carly's Manager. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this fantastic feedback! Carly is indeed an asset to HIF, and it's terrific to hear that sentiment echoed from a Member's perspective.

Rachel, I'm delighted to hear that you've had a great experience with HIF so far! If our team can ever be of further assistance, now or in the future, please don't hesitate to email us on social@hif.com.au.

Thanks and warm regards,