Lyn
LynKellyville

I couldn't be happier to recommend BuildTec Homes

I couldn't be happier to recommend BuildTec Homes and particularly the project supervisor Todd des-Baux, to any prospective clients.

An outstanding job from start to finish. I was extremely impressed with the quality, craftsmanship, skill and professionalism of all tradesmen employed. The house was completed on schedule and your attention to detail throughout the build was impeccable. This was carried through all areas. "I've never seen a cleaner worksite".

Customer service was excellent from beginning to end of the build, you went above and beyond making what many complain to be an "arduous task" into a truly rewarding, exciting experience. Issues and concerns were only a phone call away and were resolved promptly and courteously with patience in a confident professional manner. (without hassles or any added costs). I was delighted with the enthusiasm, organisational skills, work ethic and attention to detail you brought to the job as project supervisor.

The finished product is a beautiful home, with attention to detail and craftsmanship that is hard to find these days. Congratulations, I am more than happy to recommend BuildTec Homes to any prospective clients.

Lyn Drew.

• Build Stage: Post-Construction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
BuildTec Homes
BuildTec Homes   DM

Thanks Lyn for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience building with us. We hope you enjoy your BuildTec Home for many years to come.

Extra Information