Cheryl LSuccess3 posts

Travel restriction thwarted!

With the new travel edict from the US that no electronic devices larger than a phone could be brought on board aircraft that would be flying through 8 restricted countries, I was unable to bring 2 iPads to my children in the US when travelling recently via Abu Dhabi. I did not want to pack them in checked baggage and risk them being stolen. Pack & Send were brilliant in providing an estimate, packing and sending them to my children in the US. They arrived in perfect condition and at the time quoted. Thank you for an easy transaction! I would recommend your company in an instant.

• Sender or Receiver: Sender
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
PACK & SEND
PACK & SEND   DM

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for this amazing review and recommendation! Yes, these new restrictions can make traveling difficult. As a mother of two children I feel your pain. I am so happy we could provide you with a solution. Are you able to share which Service Centre gave you this great service? -Nicky

Bibra Lake in WA

PACK & SEND
PACK & SEND   DM

Thank you so much Cheryl! I will be sure to pass this lovely review on to the team at PACK & SEND Bibra Lake!
-Nicky

Extra Information

Monitored by PACK & SEND
ProductReview.com.au award logo

PACK & SEND is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2022, 2021 and 2019. Learn more