Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Parasite Cleanse knocked out my unwanted guests

I purchased the Blastocystis Hominis Parasite Cleanse after having anal itching (worse at night) for some weeks. Most likely a pinworm / thread worm infestation.

Postage time was fair / fine.
1 minor hiccup - my herbs were packaged with instructions for a different cleanse. I emailed the support mailbox and Sarah sent the correct instructions within 24 hours (fast and helpful response in my opinion).

I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of the cleanse. By the end of day 1 my night itches were barely noticeable. No itching from day 2 onwards.

I've purchased 4 products from this business and in all cases have felt that the herbs or other ingredients used were high quality and effective.

• Return Claim Made: No
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
See all Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse reviews