MYOB

MYOB

3.9 from 3,347 reviews
Michael
MichaelNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Reacquainting with an old friend

When i used MYOB back in the early 2000's as a sole trader it virtually eliminated the need for an accountant, so my first choice when i decided that i wanted to run my own show again was MYOB. The free trial was excellent, all the bells and whistles with the bells and whistles price. All the extras i don't need as a one man band, i trailed half a dozen programs, EOFY the emails came thick and fast and i was glad MYOB sent there offer, i gladly jumped on board and i am very happy with the product and the Knowledge I'm supporting an Australian company. Something we all should consider when we spend our money!!
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au