Jonathan M.
Jonathan M.

3rd time the charm, is charmed for the 3rd time

This is my 3rd tour of Beijing with China Highlights in the last 18 months. That speaks a bit to the quality of service and the sort of pleasant experience my family and myself have received.

The sites stay the same but each time we have done this tour, the tour guides manage to make it feel like it is the first time you are experiencing it. And, with the constant renovations, this time we were able to see previous areas that were unavailable the last time we came.

The schedule was rearranged to better fit the weather and the size (and age) of our party, which included retirees this time around. The private car, or van in this case, was much appreciated. As was our guide's ability to sneak us pass some of the more daunting lines.

All in all, I recommend China Highlights to anyone who is looking to take a tour in Beijing.

Have a picture of me at the Great Wall in 0 degree (32 in Freedom Units) weather.

• Trip Completed: Yes
  • Booking Type: Tour
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
China Highlights   DM

Hi Jonathan, Thanks for booking your third trip with us. We're glad that each trip is made special and giving you different experiences. We appreciate your recommendation.

Customer-care Team