Joadie knight
Joadie knightSydney, NSW2 posts

Shocking discusted

I got this fridge in January 2018 on rent to own basis nothing but problems food in freezer kept filling with ice rang lg they sent tech guy out he took photos and said there is a problem left it for a few days rang them and the tech guy told them there wasn't a problem I argued the point with lg because at that point I had to throw all food out so lg sent another tech out, he said motherboard needs replacing job took few days to be put through. I rang lg they kept brushing me off and after all week of ringing lg they told me basically it's not there problem it is the rental company and to further add salt to my wounds they sent me an email stating they would be compensating me but renigged and are not going to compensate me I am discusted about how I've been treated by LG I will never buy an lg product ever again lg shame on you.

• Date Purchased:
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
See all LG 450L Bottom Mount GB-W450UPLX (Water Dispenser) reviews