Ronelle
Ronelle

Customer Service Unmatched!!

Contacted Jacqueline from A&L regarding front entry screen. Jacqueline was lovely and knew exactly what she was talking about. I received my quote back quickly and pricing was great. Also had a smooth booking experience with the service team and my screen was fitted perfectly by the technician. Super happy customer all round! And can’t wait to use my new entry screen over summer!! THANKS A&L
Job Satisfaction
Review your last purchase on ProductReview.com.au
A&L Windows
A&L Windows   DM

Hi Ronelle, Love the photo's thank you for posting.

Thank you so much for leaving Jacqueline and A&L this review. We appreciate it.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require anything else.

Best regards, Lorna Fabian - Customer Service manager