Filter By:

Feeling safer when traveling with insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Always good to know that if something goes wrong the support will be there. While travelling around many destinations and getting quotes from a few travel insurance agencies your One Insurance always comes out best.

value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Good value, easy to set up. Never had to claim but feel it is worthwhile. Good options for cover. Mainly use for peace of mind while travelling. Would use again

port kembla

Private message

always there when you need it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

we cruise a lot and when I needed insurance cover I shopped around and 1Cover came up with all the things you look for in insurance cover. It was so easy I just called and a friendly customer service officer took my call and answered all my enquiries.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Good value ,will be making a claim this week after my husband had a fall in Bali resulting in ambulance ride & visit to BIMC great support afterwards by the nurses at 1cover with follow up calls. After purchased several policies over the years first time to claim though

Wouldn't go without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I found the policy to be great value for money, easy and convenient and quick to set up.
We were lucky to not have to use it but will always take out a policy with them. Very happy

Great value and nice to know we are covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Great value insurance - we always use 1Cover when we are booking trips - you just never know when you may need to use the cover so better to have it then not

Always excellent customer service friendly and efficient that's why I always stay with one cover Ins

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Difficult to say good value as I have a few medical conditions hence my policy expensive however the focus is on value yes but a reliable company for me
Yes policy user friendly and very easy to set up on internet
Customer support was excellent as always

Insurance claim made

Claiming was easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

We have always used 1Cover for our travel insurance because of the high amount covered for car rental. Unfortunately on our last trip we scratched our hire car and had to make a claim - our first ever claim. The process was easy, I called 1Cover on a couple of occasions to make sure I had the right documentation. Our claim was assessed and paid very promptly.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Leanne, Another positive review regarding our car rental excess cover! It's certainly a popular part of our policies. It's always encouraging to hear our customers talk so positively abou... read more »

Insurance claim made

Trusted and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

A few years ago I had to make a travel claim to return to Australia to see my Grandmother who became terminal, and then recommenced my trip after the funeral. 1Cover cam through with my claim without any hassle. I now trust them and go with them every time I travel. I also like the range of outdoor activities covered, and that it's still well priced compared to other companies.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Yemaya, Wow, another long time customer! Thanks so much for your continued support, it means so much knowing the confidence and trust you have placed in us. It's always encouraging to hea... read more »

Very Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Good Value and easy to setup. Staff very good and quickly advised on any questions submitted when purchasing the cover. Will use this company again and will recommend it to others.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sue, I'm glad that you found our policies competitive and our service easy to use. Travel insurance is definitely the safety net every traveller needs :) Huge thanks for your nice review... read more »

Good product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Good service provide. Detailed information was provided. Very easy to transact. Not made a claim yet but I'm confident that it will be quite easy and fast. Will definitely choose this travel insurance again.

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Mike, We like to think we're different from other insurance companies, so thank you for such kind words. Glad you found the policy to be good value and that you are happy with the servic... read more »

Never needed to claim so hopefully this will continue!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Yes always good to know we r covered for any mishap. My husband was a boss of an international insurance company so we always prepare for the unforeseen! Thank you!

Comments
1Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Viccy, It's great to know that our policies helped provide you peace of mind while on your trip. Travel insurance is definitely the safety net every traveller needs :) We hope you had a ... read more »

1 of 219 pages

Hi there, I'm traveling this October to Philippines with my wife for exactly one month, I need quote for travel insurance for all occasions, I mean for anything unforeseen... Thank you

Ivan asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Ivan. Welcome to 1Cover! Getting a quote with us is super fast. We just need your age, travel start & end dates and destination....which in your case is the Philippines (unless you have any other stop overs?) Simply call 1300 192 021 (8am-8pm Sydney time) or visit www.1cover.com.au for a great price. (We're a multi-award winner for providing quality policies at affordable prices.)

I'm healthy 73 YO gentleman and my wife will be 64 when we undertake our holiday. Both very healthy, We depart Melb Tullamarine Airport on 30. October 17 for Manila, Philippines and leave Manila on 30 November 17 arriving Melbourne on 1 December due to timeline?Dateline change while in the air.
We have short stopover both flights at Bandar Seri Begawan ( Capital of Brunei)
Hope I gave all details you need.
John Gadze

We have short stopover both flights at Bandar Seri Begawan ( Capital of Brunei)
Hope I gave all details you need.
John Gadze

Can a policy be cancelled before going on trip? I have taken out travel insurance Policy number 1C-AU-CP1490995 to cover a European trip from 07/05/17 - 15/06/17 Comprehensive. Thank you. Fran Houweling Email address: franhouweling@gmail.com

Fran Houweling asked on Mar 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Fran. We offer a 14-day money back guarantee where we'll simply refund your policy - no questions required. If you purchased outside this timeframe, then please ring 1300 192 021 and our call centre can look into changing the travel dates for you. FYI - from day 15 onwards, the policy has technically started and you've been enjoying the benefit of cancellation cover for unforeseen events (Ash Clouds, illness etc), where you can recover the cost of your flights, hotel expenses etc.
Kind regards,
Andrew @1Cover

I am planning a trip to Bali in October, this is around the time that the volcano plays up. I want to know what does your policy cover regarding airfares and additional accommodation and anything else that may come under this category? Thank you, Tracey.

Pinky asked on Mar 21, 2017

Hi there,

Yes, you may have provision to claim if you're affected by a volcanic eruption. The primary factor that may affect any claim arising out of a volcanic eruption would be the date when you purchased the policy. We are here to provide you with cover against unforeseen events, including natural disasters. As a consequence, you're covered as long as you have purchased a policy prior to news of the eruption hitting the mass media. If you were to purchase your insurance for a trip to Bali today, then you would be covered for any subsequent eruption occurring around your travel dates.

Please note that a basic policy does not cover for travel delays or cancellation. If you wish to be covered for travel delays, cancellation and additional accommodation expenses (which could theoretically arise following a volcanic eruption), then you must purchase a comprehensive policy, which will provide cover for natural disasters.

If you have any additional queries please do not hesitate to contact me directly at communications@1cover.com.au. Alternatively, you can call our Australian based customer service centre to organise your insurance or ask any further questions you may have.

If you wish to book your insurance online, please see the below link :)

Kind regards,