Filter By:

Trip to Everest base camp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Policy was great value. The lady taking my call to set up insurance was very knowledgable about the products and the areas I was going to. I called back with a question and they were able to answer very quickly. I would highly recommend 1cover travel insurance.

Insurannce is so important ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Policy was excellent value . and was so easy to set it up , and when I book a hoilday , love getting insurance straight way , just in case something happens and you are not able to go , Thank You Great Price

Good, we enjoyed the confidence of having a policy in place

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We enjoyed the confidence of having a policy in place while we traveled and are fortunate that we didn't have to claim. The process of setting up the claim was easy and while not cheap, it wasn't too expensive. We didn't need any support so cannot comment on that.
owever, we were a little concerned by your email which said "You have receive this email because you enquired about 1stCover insurance". We did more than enquire and our concern was that you didn't acknowledge the policy. On opening the link, it became clear that you do know you wrote a policy. Perhaps you need to check the emails you send out.

Great to have

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

Lucky didn't have to claim but great to know we were covered had we needed to
will use again.have claimed in the past and were great quick and efficient service.

Verified Purchase

Great insurance cover!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

When I made a mistake with travel dates, support updated my cover over the phone, no hassles. I like the cost effective, no fuss policies offered. They are great value for both domestic and international travel.

That feeling of trust is true..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

When you have 1Cover Travel Insurance in your corner.
I have used them since 2010 for my many ski trips overseas and will continue to do so in the future.
Never had any doubts as I skied and enjoyed my trip, that my insurance needs were secure in case
of any mishap. Reputable and easy to contact and use if the need arise.

perfect company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

we liked your service it was simple to use and as we used you before we used you again thanks for everything,Thankfully we did not need to use you.1cover is great.

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

1cover is value for money I always use them. East to use with good cover. Never had to make a claim yet so don't know if the pay up easily

Great cover easy to obtain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Great value, easy to apply for , easy to understand what was covered. Great cover in all areas of the policy. Easy to understand how to make a claim with a number of options to make contact.

Easy to arrange cover but have not had to claim

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have used 1Cover every time I have gone overseas. Thankfully, I have never had to claim so can only comment on the ease of arranging cover. The website is easy to navigate and very user friendly. It only takes minutes to secure your cover. Will continue using for travel insurance in the future.

The 1cover team really are your Guardina Angels whe things go horribly wrong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

The problem with all your good reviews is that no one has actually needed help desperately in a horrific situation. I have and 1cover and their rescue company aai were our saviour and our Guardian Angels. Only 4 days into our 4 month holiday my wife was mown down by a french motorist on a pedestrian crossing in Nice. She had life theatening injuries and spent the next weeks in intensive care and a trauma ward in Nice at which point 1cover flew us back to Sydney Business Class with an accompanying nurse on Emirates Nice to Sydney.
The whole 1cover aai team really were Guardian Angels when I desperately neede help.
Guys, I do not have words to state how amazingly brilliant and caring the 1covet aai team were.

didnt use it.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Didnt cover me for pregnancy and therefore didnt use the travel insurance. Waste of Money. Overpriced. and wouldnt use it again. The clause was not clearly written in the PDS.

1 of 224 pages

Hi under general exclusions , you will not pay if under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drugs, is there a limit to how many drinks you can consume, or must we be alcohol free, what is classed as under the influence,.05 BAC and above? kind regards Les

Caspar asked on Apr 19, 2017

Should we insure for travel a few extra days, to allow for delays and are not able to return on selected date? regards Les

Caspar asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Les,

If you're delayed due to a claimable event (say a natural disaster occurs), then we will extend your policy automatically at no extra cost. It would probably be more cost effective to simply book your insurance so that you're covered from the date you depart until the date you plan on returning.

However, if you're delayed due to a non-claimable event (say the airline overbooks or delays your flight), then you may have to extend your insurance. Generally, the best course of action would simply be to just give us a call, send us an email or PM us on Facebook/the chat function on our website, and we can extend your policy based on how long the delay will last. This would be the more cost-effective option :)

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 192 021 (8 am - 8 pm Monday to Friday).

Kind regards,
Kieran at 1Cover.

My husband has been trying to get a quote on line not successful what are we doing wrong?

Kit asked on Apr 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kit,

As far as I'm aware, our website was full functional last week and over the weekend. Were you able to organise a quote, or are you still having trouble accessing the page? If so, please give our sales team a call on 1300 192 021 (8am-8pm Sydney time) and one of our representatives can organise a quote for you over the phone. Alternatively, you can email our team at info@1cover.com.au.

Were you by any chance trying to organise a quote more than a year in advance of your departure date? If so, that may be why you were unsuccessful. We can only organise quotes for customers departing within a year.

Please let me know how you go :)

Kind regards,