4WD Supacentre are giving 10 customers that leave a review a chance to win a $500 voucher. This is applicable for reviews both positive and negative. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Just throw your money in the bin

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Come on where do I start with this fiasco, firstly let me strongly
recommend you DO NOT purchase anything from this store ON-LINE. Now an
over the counter purchase is another story and I recommend this style
transaction 100%.
Ok now the gory details, two others and myself purchased 5 items mid
December with payment via plastic fantastic in an on-line transaction.
Now late March no products or communications had ventured with the guy
who paid for the items trying to make contact with the 4X4 Supacenter.
"He told me either no answer or so
me stupid excuses about items not
picked up".
So now I become involved as I have free time due to holidays and such, I
contact the 1800-883964 number and got some young chap in the Brendale
store. All wind and no rain as nothing happened, another month goes by
and it is late April now and again I ring that confounded number and
get some young office girl who again tries to do her best by redoing the
order and promising a delivery.
Oh boy here we go again, now it's five months and some days from the
original purchase date and yes you guessed it still nothing. Ring Ring
and again with the 1800 number and low and behold I get yet another
different young lady and at least I get some tangible chatter to say some
thing is happening. I actually got a claim number, now being some dumb
hick I ring them yet again to ask what the claim was about and Blah
Blah Blah finally we worked out whats going on.
In their defense the last person I spoke to (yes yet another different
person and from a parent part of the group) was the sunshine in the
storm as she sent E-mails and made personal phone calls to try her best
to resolve this fiasco and to her I offer a big thank you but please do
not spend your money with the 4X4 supacenter via any online transactions
and to eliminate lost late or stolen merchandise do your shopping over
the counter and get what you pay for on the spot.
And the end result was resolved to the point that I at least got my
purchase delivered finally on 26/05/2017.

Unbelievably bright!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Just added a 20 inch lethal light bar to my 9 inch illuminator spotlights and to say they were bright would be an understatement I'm very happy with this combination and im recommending it too everyone especially this combination costing well under $300

Good product - online & freight options needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Verified Purchase

Lousiest Customer service I have ever dealt with and no product

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I ordered in Early April a 3m * 3m canopy. Wasn't received. I attempted to phone them, on hold 20 mins, then they cut me off. This happened 3 times. I tried numerous times to e-mail them, no reply. I eventually twice sent them mail through the Australia post, 1 registered receipted. I also contacted the department of fair trading. They eventually sent me a tracking note by e-mail, 17 May. As of today, still no product. I will have no choice now but to pursue this further with Fair trading and my credit card provider. This is the last time I will ever make the mistake of dealing with this mob.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Barry,

I have sent you a private message so I can assist you with this matter.

Awful customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

After being referred to this company by many people I trusted that they were reputable. How wrong I was. Spent $800 and nothing turned up on time. Different parts delivered over a 3week period. Can't get anyone to answer my emails. No number for a complaint and then I get sent the wrong product after waiting three weeks. Worst place to by from ever!

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Amy,
I have sent you a Private Message so I can assist you with your Order.
Jess

Cheap as chips yet great quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Makes 4wding and camping so affordable. Great quality products at less than half the price if other brand names. Have been happy with everything I have got.

Useless Couriers

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Diabolical courier service. Missed today, sent the online authority. Only work on Tuesday and Thursdays. No number to ring. Great products but have lost my business and friends business also.
Suggest you change your courier service. Hunter express are bloody useless.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Steve,

I will follow up on this with Hunter Express. I have sent you a Private Message requesting your tracking/order details.

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible Customer Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My emails were not responded to. My complaint was not followed up. My product did not arrive within the promised time frame. Worst of all, I was sent a text message to advise my product was ready for collection, however upon driving one hour to Lilydale, I was told that the text had been sent in error. Would not purchase through these guys in the future

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi,

I have sent a Private Message requesting further information on your order.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 2 questions
Private message

Best Value for money draws!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Coming on almost a year now since I've bought the Titan draws for my Hilux. Best decision I've made. Great price AND quality! Still going strong even after one two many deep water crossing!

Perfect no where else will I would go

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I love your work guys at 4wd supa centre get it up or your gear is hard wearing to easy to use

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Purchased a winch through super center very good product works well also purchased two spot light here there also good very fast postage look forward to doing more busines with you guys thanks

Verified Purchase

Missing parts and no service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I've ordered a few things from these guys and have been mostly happy. Thought it seems to be value for the money. But in my last order order of a bush mechanics tool kit its arrived missing the 1/2 inch drive ratchet.
I've made phone calls and sent them emails to try and get it sorted as the sockets in the kit are not much good with out it.
Blokes on the phone only say to send them an email with photos of the missing parts.
When you send them an email and a photo all you get back is a generic email ( I think I've had 3 different generic emails now).
They seem happy to take the money and ship the gear at some stage but when there's an issue they don't seem to what to know about it or willing to sort it out.

Comments
4WD Supacentre Official

Hi Scott, I have sent you a private message requesting order details so I can resolve this for you.

1 of 644 pages

can you give me a freight price for a set of titan draws and fridge slider with wings please for an 80 series landcruiser ? postcode 6714 regards john

Hoody asked on May 15, 2017

Any chance of 4wd Supacentre developing a rechargeable handheld torch/ spotlight for a good price? I'm picturing drop proof, water proof and bright enough to be deemed a bunny burner. Being able to charge the unit off a cigarette lighter port while driving would be a huge plus.

Emma asked on Apr 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Emma,

I will pass your enquiry onto our Product Development Team.
Stay tuned by signing up to our Newsletters follow the below link and scroll right down to the bottom of the page https://www.4wdsupacentre.com.au/
Cheers, Jess

The SUPER DOUBLE MAX compressor which I purchased a few months ago has a possible problem. It constantly cuts out while I am pumping the tyres. Is it something which I am doing wrong, or is there a setting/adjustment I need to make? The new Perth-based outlet has informed me that they cannot help as they are only a depot for your company. Could you maybe help me with this one? Regards. Keith

Keith asked on Apr 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi Keith,

The best solution is to submit a claim through our online portal. All you will need is your order number, email address used at time of purchase and a short video showing the fault.
Please follow the below link to submit your claim. Once submitted you will receive a Claim Code for your reference. If you require any further assistance please email info@4wdsupacentre.com.au

Battery to small or low power. [email removed]

Thanks Greggles

I'll try it again with the motor running to make sure the battery is offering full power.

Cheers