Filter By:

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Easy policy to set up online. Support staff easy to contact by phone and made the necessary changes to my policy as I had used the wrong dates accidentally. Very helpful over the phone. Luckily I didn't need to access the policy during my trip but would use them again happily.

Seemed to be good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I didn't need to use the Insurance - so a bit hard to make a comment. I have booked Insurance with Allianz for my next two holidays later this year

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Cover yourself with a reputable insurer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I never use any other insurer, Allianz insurance is easy to set up and great value. The stories that I hear of others make me steer clear of them . The welcome home email adds to the personal touch too.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Allianz Travel Insurance! Regards, Anthony.

Travel Insurance - India

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

I have used allianz travel insurance on numerous occasions when travelling and have found them to be of good value, easy to setup and have a good customer service support department

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear you've been happy with Allianz Travel Insurance, especially our customer service! Regards, Anthony.

Was easy to get cover we needed to give us travel free worries

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Didnt get other quotes as once on line we could see the policy we wanted suited our travel arrangements and appeared to be value for money.Policy was easy to arrange and a copy was taken with us on our travels if needed, giving us contact details for assistance whilst overseas if needed - very reassuring.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Phil, hope you had a great trip overseas - thanks for your review. Regards, Anthony.

travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Insurance was easy to set up and the price was in the middle of the quotes we researched. We not need to claim so hard to comment on satisfaction. We chose Allianz because the bank we have accounts with uses Alliance for travel insurance. We went to alliance rather than going through our bank.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Dot, thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

Every thing was good and easy . Thanks for everything . Keep it like that
I didn't claim but I feel safe every were I go.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Allan, thanks for your review - it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

Insurance claim made

Did everything possible to avoid paying out.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jono, thanks for your comment. Can you please send me your full name and policy number to feedback@allianz-assistance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

Used Allianz Travel Insurance a few times and will continue to do so. They are thorough and always q

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Just needed one phone call (to a REAL person) and it was done.
Completely. Will continue to use them. I had to make a claim a couple of holidays ago and it was handled very quickly.

For what its worth.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

As I made no claim I am unable to comment. I was happy to know the insurance was in place if I needed it and it was easy to take out. I am sure I will insure with you again the future. Thank you Regards John Harding

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your review John. Cheers, Anthony.

Verified Purchase

good security

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I am happy with this service even though I didn't need to use it to make a claim, cheap and easy to book all online.
Would definitely use them again next time

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Cheers, Anthony.

Good value

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Cost wasn't excessive
Easy to set up
Satisfied overall however the in the event of actually making a claim and the subsequent process would more accurately provide complete feedback. Many thanks

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for your feedback, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

1 of 127 pages

Hi I have taken out travel insurance to Bali using Tigerair but know that all their flights are cancelled for the next six months what happens with my travel insurance. I am still planning to go to Bali using a different airline of course, is it possible that the travel insurance can be transferred? Thanks Jacqeulene Julies 0438855787

Selwyn Julies asked on Feb 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jacqueline - please call our contact centre on 131000 and they will be able to confirm this for you as this information would be at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

What is alliance stance on claims against comprehensive travel insurance plan by travellers whose flights to bali from january 13-20 are cancelled due to tiger air problem with Indonesian govt. ? Tiger is giving refund on tickets but what about the pre booked hotel accommodation? I have read the fine print and as far as i understand it does not have clause to reject such claim so it should be covered. Has anyone launched claim for cancellation charges with alliance for pre booked accommodation?

Sarah abraham asked on Jan 15, 2017

Answer this

Hi - please get in touch with the call centre on 131000 and they will be able to inform you about this. Regards, Anthony.

Hi, can you please help to clarify that can I add my boyfriend as my Spouse in the complimentary travel insurance with Com Bank Credit Card? Thanks & regards. Hayla

Hayla asked on Oct 04, 2016

Answer this

Hi - it's best to contact the Commonwealth Bank regarding this as they are the one issuing the card, whilst we underwrite the travel insurance. It does say here on their website https://www.commbank.com.au/personal/insurance/travel-insurance/travel-insurance-included.html that your spouse or partner and up to 10 dependent children are covered. Regards, Anthony.

See all 19 questions about Allianz Travel Insurance