Filter By:

Willunga

• 1 helpful vote

The only way to go.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Very few insurance companies will insure people of our age but we have a great history with Allianz Travel. We have never made a claim, but they do provide the comfort of knowing that we are well covered.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, glad to hear we were able to help you out! Cheers, Anthony.

What I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Policy was good value for money easy to set up and with customer service. If required I will use Allianz again. It was very satisfying knowing I was covered incase of the unforseen.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lyn - glad to hear you were happy with our product! Cheers, Anthony.

• 1 helpful vote

Insurance claim made

Never ever going to purchase any insurance from Allianz

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Highly expensive cover purchased paid extra for specific items and when came the claim time they delay and bring on a whole team to find away not to pay out the claim. Especially if you don't have a conventional name like John or smith. Thank you Allianz for your discriminatory treatment. I will never recommend you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hello Rose, I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please send me your full name and policy number to feedback@allianz-assistance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

Meets my requirements consistently

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Good value, easy to set up - a little bit short for older and medically impaired clients in options and cover. Basic cover really quite good. Have used this company for many years all over the world for ourselves and our children.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rob - thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Considerate policy. Essential Value.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I chose Allianz because of the essential value it offered in comparison with offers from the ticketing airline and my own health insurance provider.
With Allianz the policy setting up was well guided online and the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) was clear and straightforward to follow. The only confusion was that it was titled "Supplementary" PDS (SPDS).

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for letting us know. Regards, Anthony.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Very user friendly system. I set up our travel insurance for our whole family via the website in no time at all, great price for coverage, will definitely use Allianz again.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Lori - glad to hear you found it easy to set up your family's travel insurance with Allianz. Regards, Anthony.

The comprehensive cover was just what we wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

The policy price was within the budget of what we wanted and provided the cover required. It was easy to set up online. We didn't have to make a claim but it was nice to know we had this company behind us.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Darryl - thanks for your review, it's appreciated! Regards, Anthony.

great company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

the policy was very good value very easy to set up and gave us great comfort knowing we had it if any thing went wrong, we were extremely satisfied with customer support and the care in helping with the policy

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Sandie, glad to hear you've been happy with Allianz Travel Insurance. Regards, Anthony.

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Insurance claim made

Do Not Purchase - Go Elsewhere!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

The claim process with Allianz is terrible, please do not purchase any travel insurance policies if you think you might actually need to claim something. While the level of customer service itself was satisfactory, even if you have a doctor's recommendation saying you should make changes to your travel arrangements, they will deny it to save some money.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Paul, I'm sorry to hear about this. Can you please send me your full name and policy number to feedback@allianz-assistance.com.au and I'll have this investigated. Regards, Anthony.

Hi Anthony,

Policy number is CBAACPF0121625

Good Cover

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I was happy with my cover and thank you for covering me. I hope all goes as well for anyone that uses Allianz travel Insurance when they next go on holidays. Thank you

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Wen, thanks for your review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

Instant travel nsurance for peace of mind while travelling.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Easy to get a quote, pick a level of cover and get travel insurance. Very good price for comprehensive cover. We left organising travel insurance until the day before we left so we're delighted that it was so easy to get the cover we needed.

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jen, glad to hear you found it easy to organise your policy and were happy with our pricing. Regards, Anthony.

Would not travel overseas without insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Very comforting knowing you had my back in case of injury. Not needed on this occasion but you never know when the need will crop up. Will travel again soon

Comments
Allianz Travel Insurance Official

Hi, thanks for the review, it's appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

1 of 133 pages

Does Allianz travel insurance cover you for any changes that may be made flight wise when the volcano errupts? I am planning on traveling to Bali in October and that is round about the time this seems to happen. What about extra accommodation and funds? Thanks, regards Tracey

Pinky asked on Mar 21, 2017

Answer this

Hi - if you call our customer service line on 131000 they will have this information available at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony

Beware of using allianz if you might need to make a claim. Use another company. Allianz takes your money but will do whatever they can to avoid paying claims

Will I get a policy number before going overseas?

Andy asked on Feb 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Andy - yes you will. As soon as you book online, your policy and policy number will be emailed to you. Regards, Anthony.

You should be more worried about the details of your policy than the policy number mate.

Hi I have taken out travel insurance to Bali using Tigerair but know that all their flights are cancelled for the next six months what happens with my travel insurance. I am still planning to go to Bali using a different airline of course, is it possible that the travel insurance can be transferred? Thanks Jacqeulene Julies 0438855787

Selwyn Julies asked on Feb 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jacqueline - please call our contact centre on 131000 and they will be able to confirm this for you as this information would be at their fingertips. Regards, Anthony.

See all 21 questions about Allianz Travel Insurance