Disgusting service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Couldn't be more unimpressed with a courier service than I am with Allied Express. Don't come to deliver things on days they sent messages out saying delivery is for 'today' - they come to collect things outside of business hours and have a general unprofessional attitude to the business and customers!!! Would never choose to use them and definitely discourage any businesses wanting to use them to ship products to customers!! Wish I could give 0 stars.

Items are not delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Items are not delivered in time frame they are farmed out to other deliverers and are told excuse as to why they are not delivered.

Abysmal

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

After not hearing about the delivery of an item for over a week, I rang up and was told my item would be delivered 'tomorrow'. The next day the item had not arrived. I called up to clarify the delivery date and was again told it would be delivered 'tomorrow'. This went on for four more separate occasions. It was extremely unprofessional and frustrating considering I took 3 days off work to be home for these promised deliveries that never showed up. I do not trust this company and would not have an item delivered with them again.

taree

• 2 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

Need a minus star rating!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I would leave - rating if possible. Worst company. They cannot give you 3rd party details on who is doing your delivery. They have the item picked up and scanned in transit for a 5 hour trip that 24 hours later I ring to find out where my delivery is to be told it only just arrived. So either they lied in the tracking or they didn't bother to put it on for delivery that day. They cannot call or email the driver and can't give any accurate information. I will complain to the company that used them as well about the abysmal service. 2 wasted days.

Constantly Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Constantly poor service .... I'm looking for an alternative courier service.
Staff unaware of Australian Capital cities, how to spell them or their location.
Absolutely poor service and never deliver on time no matter how clearly you advise them of your deadlines.
They are unable to offer quotes on email - it's their company policy???

Worst logistics company EVER

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Do not purchase anything on line if the seller uses this company for deliveries. Daughter advised that mattress wad on truck Thursday morning.
Now Tuesday and still not here.
Rang call centre every day. No joy there just lies.
Sent seller an email to advise problems with delivery, no reply as yet. Worst logistics company ever!!!

The WORST!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

No communication, no emails, item still has not turned up, illiterate phone operators, refuse to pass you on to supervisors!
USELESS!

extremely poor

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I ordered two rugs from the same seller. The item not sent with Allied arrived three days post ordering. As at today (14 days post ordering) it still has not arrived. No follow up to queries and complaints

Terrible service and information

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Organised date for delivery ignored and the package returned to sender even when trying to reorganise with allied express. Multiple calls with polite staff informed me it's not their issue and contact the sender.

Four failed attempts to deliver and still waiting

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Four failed attempts to deliver to my home. They ignored "leave without signature " approval. Did not show up on 2 days and went to the wrong address on another. Avoid using this mob.

Awful shipping company

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I ordered two items. Their tracking states 2 items for delivery, I only get one item, they say only one item picked up, contact seller.
Rubbish, no tracking, late, uncontactable, rude staff, pass the buck. Awful experience. Allied Express are terrible at the basic task of delivering goods.

1 of 100 pages