Android Enjoyed is under new management as of 15th January 2014.

Terrible, Stay away

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Price is good but that is it. No customer service to speak of. They are slow and try very hard to ensure you give up if you have an issue. Stay away from this dodgy company

Customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

I wanted to buy smart watch. This website has worst customer service I have ever seen. I never could talk over phone or on chat even waiting for one hour. They call there customer service hot line...

No Stock, No Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Ordered phones. Week later, heard nothing. Multiple hours waiting for "chat" sessions across several days, finally they admitted a "delay" in the order, said 1-2 weeks but on pressing admitted that the estimate had no basis in fact. To make it funnier, the phones in question are still listed on their website as for sale. Only positive was that they accepted my refund request with no hassles.

Reconditioned Apple iPhone 5s - Very Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Very disappointed - had problems with the phone soon after purchase.
Competitive price.
Slow delivery.
Not satisfied.
Never again.
Got the phone fixed in the Philippines, no one can fix anything in Australia.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

HI Mark,

We regret to know that you are dissatisfied with our service. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Please indicate your order number so we can check this for you.

Tasmania

• 1 comment
Private message

Android Enjoyed? More like "Android Annoyed"

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

I bought my partners phone from Android Enjoyed - and - I could not have been happier! Service was quick and easy - the phone was at my door earlier than expected. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least! The phone was in perfect condition - the package was secure - so no gripes there. Also the price was amazing! An absolute bargain. (As I write this review I can't remember the phone but if anyone wants to know then I can get it)

So if you've read this far you may be thinking "wow that sounds really good - did he mean to put the one star
rating?!"

Yes. A thousand times yes! I trusted this site and went to buy my phone from them. The expernce I had previously was just too good! Also the price of Samsung Galaxy S7 was unreal! I bought the express delivery - I was expecting great things - and that was my first mistake - hoping.

After 13 days I was a bit anxious - after all I got express and my phone case from America got here before the phone. So I was a little nervous. I'm a pretty chill person though - I wasn't like "where's my bleeping phone" more like "hey can you just let me know what's up?" Nothing. No response. I waited two more days - sent them a second email. Nothing. Oh no.

I tried calling them - I have three phones available (home,work and personal) and I called each of there numbers - and was put on hold - I was number 6 in the shortest line - so I was happy to wait.

As a side note - every time I was moved up in the line on one number I was moved up in all the numbers at the same time... take that however you want.

Anyway - after an hour and a half of waiting "our services have been closed for the day leave your name and number and we'll get back to you" I did that. I did that two days ago and haven't heard from them.

This has resulted in me having to call my bank and getting the ball rolling.

Look - I really wanted to give these guys a chance - they were so good to me the first time. Like I said - I'm chill - I didn't care about the time frame - I paid express but I didn't care about when it came. All I wanted - all I needed was some communication.

"Hey man, we are so so sorry, our stocks been delayed"
"Sah dude - bad news - having some internal problems - but we are working on it"
"Hey man you ordered a phone that's super popular - don't worry it's still coming but it might take some more time"

All they needed to do was keep me in the loop. Not. Mess. Me. Around.

Buy your phone from them by alllllll means - there prices are unreal and hard to beat - but only buy from them if it's not a major brand like Samsung or apple.

I started lookin around and DickSmith seems like the next best bet. God knows I won't be going through a site like android enjoyed ever again!

Anyway enjoy my 500 odd words. I hope mine and other people's reviews make you make the right decision!

Good luck.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Lachie, We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We're sorry for the delay of your order as we weren't able to anticipate the high demand for the item. We regret that you were dissati... read more »

To Android enjoyed, Despite somewhat explaining yourselves in relation to the terrible phone service, you have failed to mention why you did not keep me in the loop and/or respond to my emails. Yo... read more »

mulgrave

Bad experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Here are the reasons.
- Paid for express delivery and got the the mobile phone with the incorrect adapter charge. Could not use the phone for 6 days.

- Emailed the issue and no return email over 36hours - not happy

- Called waited on the phone for 45mins and the guy who have helped me keep me on hold a few times and that added more time so overall the wait was over an hour. - not happy.

So the overall experience was very bad.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Tan,

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. May we have your order number so we can check what we can do about the incorrect adapter for your item. Rest assured that we will do our best to assist you

Long wait but got what we ordered!

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Communication wasn't good, automated live chat replies were frustrating, always saying they would reply within 48 hours. Long wait for delivery, but received the phone eventually. Purchased a refurbished phone and it's in perfect condition.

Poor customer service and communication.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Ordered a Xiaomi Mi5 mobile from Android Enjoyed. Received one email saying order was approved. All good or so I thought. No further communication was received, so I emailed them to request an update. Eventually they responded saying that the product would take 2 weeks to re stock, then 2 days processing, then 5 to 7 days delivery. This takes my time from order to delivery to over 4 weeks. Several emails later I was offered the opportunity for a refund. Several more emails requesting how I would do this with no response. Eventually a response s uggesting I consider another phone model. Called their customer service number, and after 30 minutes wait was advised that I could request a refund but this would take 24 to 48 hours to approve, then up to 10 days to process. When I questioned this timeframe I was told that this time was required to prevent possible fraudulent transactions. Still waiting on actual confirmation of status of refund.
If I could give less than 1 star I would.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi, We, Android Enjoyed appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Please do accept our sincere and unreserved apology for the inconvenience caused. We apologize for the delay of your order a... read more »

This store is a SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I bought a phone, payed for express delivery and delivery insurance, and it never left the "processing" stage in their system. Waited a week, called up, told to wait a week more. Nearly two months later, still processing, so I demanded a refund. Got one nearly three weeks after that. Total scam, other reviews agree.

Scam alert

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I ordered an Xperia XZ.
Prices were cheapest of all businesses.
An employee on Live Chat confirmed they had the product in stock in their warehouse.
The website stated the product would leave their warehouse in 3 to 7 days.
11 days later I contacted the company via email to ascertain the status of the order and, the next day i received an email stating they had cancelled my order, despite the order number being different.
I contacted the business by telephone and waited for 2 hours and 20 minutes to speak with an employee.
They advised me
that the product was not in their warehouse, there had been a duplicate order which is the order that was cancelled (despite no confirmation email of that order) and, the product would not be in to their warehouse for another two weeks.
They informed me i could wait the two weeks (i.e. 35+ days since ordering) for the product to be received in their warehouse, order a different product or, cancel my order. They informed me that if i cancelled my order it would take them 20 days to process the refund of my money on to my credit card.
Their processes stated on their website state they will check stock availability in their warehouse and secure products before processing payment and, they would contact me if there were any difficulties. This was obviously not the case.
The NSW Fair Trading has issued a Scam Alert with regards to this company.
Purchase from this company at your own risk.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

HI, Hope all is well for you today. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Clearly,we've upset you and we want you to know that getting to ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Poor Customer Service and Not Keeping Customer Informed of Order

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

An order for a phone was placed 27/04/2017. A separate remittance for freight was then required. This delays the order process 2 - 3 days. The order was confirmed on 04/05/2017. The status of the order was then changed to processing on 08/05/2017. A week later, I have attempted to telephone to ascertain order status - after 33 minutes in the queue I hung up. Sent messages through Live Chat on numerous occasions and still no response. It is now 20 days from placement of order and I had no success in obtaining a response as to whether the item is in stock. I have made some progress and found out that I had not paid for the phone which I am embarrassed about. However I thought someone could have had the courtesy to advise me that I had underpaid the purchase. So I have cancelled my order and guess what. I am unable to get a response as to the status of a refund of freight charges. I admit I made an error however with this sort of customer service and response I have no faith in doing business with this company. I would strongly advise against using this company. I am not convinced that they are based in Australia nor are reputable.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi, Thank you for letting us know if there are things aren't right. We are hoping that you can give us chance to make it up to you and to complete your order. We really do apologize for the inconv... read more »

SYDNEY

Not happy

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I ordered and paid for an iPhone 7 plus on the 16 March 2017, today is 25 May 2017 order is still sitting at processing. I paid for express delivery within 2-5 days ... JOKE... one day its in the warehouse next it's not. Never a Manager to speak too, always on holidays however "[name removed]" promised an email however it never arrived.
Even changed colour to whatever was in stock and get next day delivery. Still waiting and it's over 14 days. Yesterday when i called the office I was told it was not in stock!!!! Another person at work, that
brought the same phone as well as same day but after me, has received an email today stating it's being delivered. Why is this COMPANY allowed to advertise and sell a product they do not have in stock. NEVER NEVER buy from the company I'm in the process of seeking legal advice as I can't afford to lose $1300.00 I feel I have been robbed and cannot continue to keep calling and waiting on the phone for over 1 hour each time or made promises for emails on update and they are not received. JR - ORDER NO : 200100975 :(

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi, We are sad to hear that we have a disatisfied customer. Wee really od apologize for the delay of your order. We have sent you an email about your tracking number and the link to track your ord... read more »

1 of 184 pages

My order already pass a week and 2 days without any update! Emailed without any feedback!! My order 200105853. If this is not coming within this 3 days, i seriously going to be mad and cancel my order and call my bank to withdraw my money! WHEN WILL IT ARRIVED?

Carmen Y asked on May 12, 2017

Answer this

Hi Carmen,

We appreciate your time writing to the Android Enjoyed Question. When we review your order one of the representatives already sent a follow-up. Please wait for the update of your order via email. Someone will get back to you by Monday. Rest assured that we will complete your order. Thank you

Hi, I have been considering purchasing a mobile with your company, however your bad reviews outweigh your good reviews. Is there someone I can speak to, to discuss?

Trish asked on May 04, 2017

Answer this

Honestly check with them in advance before purchasing if they have your product in stock. They have a live chat on their website. Make sure you email the chat to yourself when you're done!
If you're happy to wait 6+ weeks and still not get your product then feel free to purchase from them

Good Day Android Enjoyed. You were going to look into the status of my order. I put in a review last Thursday Night the 9th of March. I was hoping to salvage something from the new IPhone 6S Plus which I purchased new from you last May/June. I would like something to show for the nearly 1000 dollars which I spent. I am hoping you will give me an answer, one way or the other, Please. My order number is 200063784. Yours Truly. Brendan Nicholas.

Brendan asked on Mar 18, 2017