Angel Touch Bathrooms is no longer trading/available.

Liars and scam artists

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2016

We bought taps shower heads and toilets from these grubs, they were all about grabbing you money, everything we bought have broken didn't even last 12 months. Now can't find them. Importing crap and all the sales girls were more interested in making your husband, checking out their body parts, so they kept going back. Disgusting stay clear from them.

Wollstonecraft

• 1 question
Send a message

Where are they when you need them?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2015

We did our bathroom with these guys a few years back and was rather impressed with the range and service that they provided us with. Everything has held the test of time well and we sold our home recently and purchased again.
We are ready to renovate again and I am having difficulty finding them as we are keen on getting the same stuff for our new home.
Am slightly cautious though after reading these reviews, but from my experience shopping directly at the store I would not hesitate in heading back over again.
Will keep looking and hopefully I am still able to purchase Angel touch products again somewhere.

ADELAIDE

• 7 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Not too bad

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2015

In early August 2013, I purchased a toilet, a vanity, taps and heated towel rail. Goods arrived promptly with the exception of the towel rail which they were unable to supply. When I requested a refund, it took numerous emails and phone calls. Finally, I told them I was going to Consumer Affairs. That hurried the refund along - after almost 5 months. Would I use them again - NO!

• 1 answer

Total Scam-Stay Away

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2015

About 3 years ago we made an order over $1000.00. Stuff was never delivered, countless calls and emails ignored. It was like the staff was "in on the con" too, it was unbelievable. Biggest SCAM i have ever run into and I can't believe they are still going.

I'm glad we didn't get the stuff in the end because it is all cheap rubbish import low grade crap that would have rusted in months, causing further headaches.

I wish I could give them 0 stars.

• 6 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Send a message

Terrible - stay away. Would prefer to give a minus rating but this option not available.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 07, 2015

I made a purchase and waited 6 months to receive the goods. I made phone calls, emails etc. I ended up with a supervisor who vowed to help me and promised my goods would arrive. When in writing, I demanded my money back, without any response, my goods all of a sudden arrived. Steer clear people. Shocking experience.

Melbourne

• 3 answers

Warning

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2015

Please please do not use this company I repeat do not use this company. All the existing reviews are spot on they made our home building experience hell. Our home was pushed back 4 months later due to this company and all there excuses and lies. We have now been in our home 3 months and there products are rusting!! Never use them or you will regret it!! And don't even waste your time trying to call them!! We only got our items after threatening leagal action.. 0/10 I give them.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

Angel touch Bathrooms

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2015

This company seriously needs to be reviewed by the ACCC and have its doors closed for good, they deal in dodgy products that advertise well but don't last the distance. Bought most of my bathroom accessories from this crappy store and most of them are either beginning to rust or not durable quality. Shame on you for cheating honest Australians

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 6 helpful votes

Shocking quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2014

I ordered an 'Apollo Deluxe' toilet from Angel Touch Bathrooms last year. This toilet was described as meeting all Australian standards. It arrived and I noticed that the box read 'Made in China'. Within the first couple of days of having it installed, it blocked up twice and I had to get the plumber back to verify the plumbing was clear. In the following months, it constantly blocked up because the bend in the pipe leading out from the bowl was far too acute. Further, the supports on the lid made marks on the seat that wouldn't come off. What a rubbish product! I finally gave up and bought another toilet - this time a reputable brand and not a single blockage or other problem since.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Send a message

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2014

DONT TRY TO CALL AS YOU BE WASTING YOUR TIME. The Worst customer service that I ever deal with. I went to the shop and complaint with the manager about their services also about not ever answering your calls. I literally spent 2 whole days on hold and no one answered my calls. When I personally spoke to the manager, he even didn't care. While I was in the store, I had my mobile phone stolen and they didnt help me with the security cameras. Such a waste of time and money. Pay a bit more and you will sure to get the service and the parts needed. Never Never try to buy anything online.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

COOEE

• 3 helpful votes

Grabbit'n'Run

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2014

Got charged $60 over quote on freight and when i tried to contact them emails bounced back and they seem to have hidden themselves. The freight company gave me their phone number but when i said what the call was about they said "this is online bathrooms not angel touch" the product did finally arrive after many weeks but as for my $60 i guess i should feel fortunate that it actually arrived. In future buy local & support the community

+ That I never have to deal with them again.

- Their name "Demon Touch" would be more appropriate!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 helpful votes

Angel Touch Bathrooms - A Disappearing Act

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2014

I have recently placed an order with this company, paid for it in full with a direct deposit into their bank account. I was contacted by one of their sales representatives advising that the delivery would be delayed by three days. I made numerous attempts to contact them, but one week later their website is gone, their call centre has changed their name, and they claim not to know about the order. What a disappearing act - caveat emptor! Legal action pending.

+ Unreliable

- Never honoured the sale - took the money and no goods received

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes

Avoid at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2014

Avoid. We ordered 4 bathroom basins and were told 6 weeks. We stupidly paid on order!!! After 10 weeks and our reno being delayed with no basins in the house we sought other suppliers. Given we had ordered substantial other products from them we requested a credit for the basins and were promised such asap. 3 months later even with multiple contacts we are now seeking legal action to recover the funds and these people have no care at all …… Nothing!!

- Illegal actions against the trade practices act

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

1 of 12 pages

Anyone know where I can purchase Angel Touch Bathrooms products? I have been trying very hard to find the same quality and designs at the prices I previously, seriously cannot get the same deals. The service and products out there is a disaster. Not sure about all these reviews, if they are indeed closed then it is a shame. I will keep looking around.

Dale asked on Oct 21, 2015

Hi, I really don't understand all the bad reviews? We purchased 3 x toilets, a basin and some taps and all products were and still are fabulous, and its been 3 years! I remember at the time, they had the best price by far! I do however need a toilet seat for one of my toilets as its overly used. Where can I get one?

Kalas asked on Aug 08, 2015

Answer this

Maybe 3 yeas ago the company were great but 3 months ago not so great I honestly never write reviews but I made a special effort to write an honest review so shop at your own risk.

Fair enough. They obviously must have changed their stock to a lesser quality and/or had problems with their suppliers. I too am big on reviews and rely on them when purchasing but hadn't really started seeking reviews till maybe 2 years ago, if I did I too may have steered cleared from this mob. So I am guessing I will have difficulties finding a seat cover for the toilet! I don't know the brand? I can try Bunnings? Any suggestions?

What don't you understand?

I need to get in contact with these guys. Are you able to provide their details?

sue asked on May 07, 2015

Answer this

It has been a long time since I had contact with them and they have since taken their website down. I suggest you Google "Angel Touch Bathrooms".There are several sites listed that include their contact details. I don't know which ones are current though, if any. Good luck!

Hey guys well there slippery little suckers! The angel touch company went bust so they re-opened as "online bathroom and lighting" and I only tracked them down after forking over thousands then getting the parramatta police involved. Don't give up be very persistent. Many tears and arguments later we got what was rightfully ours! Hope this helps

See all 5 questions about Angel Touch Bathrooms