Melbourne

• 1 review

super impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

really impressed with appliances online when I purchased a Samsung fridge with them.
the delivery speed is phenomenon and no hassle at all.

Point Cook

• 3 helpful votes

Goodbye Harvey Norman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

First time user of AOL. As a loyal customer of Harvey Norman I went there to allow them to match the AOL offer. They could match the price but wanted $50 for delivery. No deal. Returned home and placed the order,paid and nominated next day delivery. Today as promised received a phone call from the delivery people at 08:30, there was a knock on the door at 09:30. Two polite Indian gentlemen delivered the correct item. AOL you will now be the first place I look in the future when purchasing household items!!!!!

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Bought a washer dryer combo on their eBay store at 9pm and received delivery confirmation for tomorrow within 10 minutes later.. Too fast! And when we called up to reschedule the delivery the customer service was able to get it done within a tick! It is truly amazing experience

Why buy instore when you have got Appliances online!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2016

Why buy instore when you have got appliances online who are excellent in all service areas!!!Hats off to Rod, Charlie and Appliances online for making it so easier, faster, better and customer friendly. You really impressed me.

Geelong

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Brilliant Service - friendly, efficient and great prices! I love my fridge!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

Bought a Westinghouse fridge from Appliances Online after the old one died. Had it for a few months now and it's fantastic. The delivery guys were brilliant - friendly and efficient. Highly recommend them!

Great service, so easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

Bought a front loader machine when my old one died after 16 years, ordered it Wednesday and it was delivered Friday. I could have had it delivered the next day if I had been available. The guy was efficient at removing the old machine, connecting and trying the new one. Would recommend. Love the new Bosch so quiet and easy to use.

• 7 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Processing Errors

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2016

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi leighb As per your conversations with our team, I believe you were informed that you were only charged the discounted amount. As explained by our team, this discount was an eBay promotion and w... read more »

Thanks for your reply Manisha. To be clear: the error was mine and appliances online were helpful. The markdown was for the miscommunication in pointing out how to interpret the pay pal transaction and not holding the item for repurchase as promised.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Really getting the run around here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2016

Took a day off work to accept delivery of a dishwasher and it never turned up. Called Appliances Online twice and could not get through. The 3rd attempt after 5 minutes on hold I spoke to Appliances Online but they stuffed up my order and had the check to ask me to call them back later in the week to confirm if it would be delivered. Will never use Appliances Online again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Rob

As per the private message conversation we started yesterday, please send through your order details so that I may assist you further.

perth

• 1 comment
  • 8 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

I ordered a new washing machine Friday, it arrived Monday. The delivery guys unpacked it, installed it and took the packaging along with the old machine away.

Superb service and will definitely use again in the future.

Very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

I recently bought a LG washing machine from Appliances on line, and I it was so easy and the price was great. The machine works like a dream and quiet but what made the whole experience a very pleasant one, was the delivery crew. They were polite and very friendly. They installed and cleaned up afterwards, taking the box and my old machine away. I highly recommend this company. They are my first choice for my next appliance.

Cant fault them!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Excellent communication through the ordering process. Delivery people were very professional and courteous. Would recommend and use again. Lacks the pre sales info though you'd normally receive in store.. but if you know exactly what you want then they're great.

1 of 58 pages

Hello there. Is your website down? I like to order a dishwasher: Dishlex DSF6106X $559.00 Regards, Ann-Marie Tannebek. email: tannebek@dodo.com.au

A.M. Tannebek asked on Sep 24, 2016

Hi A.M Tannebek

Our website is up and running well at the moment. I do apologise if there was an outage when you tried to access it. I will ask one of our team to contact you via email regarding your dishwasher.

Manisha

Hi I am in the process of purchasing a front loader but am very confused. I am after something that has a wide door, that I am able to pause the machine to add any items if needed. I am wanting a silent machine. I am torn between the steam function and not sure if it is a valuable function. I also want something that offers short washes. I have a 8kg top loader at the moment so I would need something equivalent. I have read a lot of reviews but it just has confused me more. My price range is no more than $1000. What can you suggest for me. Do you reply you email. Thanks Carmel

Carm518 asked on Sep 04, 2016

Hi Carmel

Our Support team would be the best to assist you with this inquiry. They can be reached, 24/7 at 1300 000 500 or at support@appliancesonline.com.au.

Manisha

Hi there.i just want to purchase washing machine, i just want to know how long takes to be delivered on this postcode 3023? thanks.

ves asked on Aug 29, 2016

Hi ves

If the washing machine is in stock at our Victorian warehouse, delivery to 3023 is next day! To find out more about stock availibility of your preferred machine, please contact our team on 1300 000 500 or support@appliancesonline.com.au.

See all 29 questions about Appliances Online