Verified Purchase

Best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

I was worried about ordering a fridge from an online store but the service was terrific. Free delivery next business day. Free installation and removal of old fridge. The guys came on time and brought the fridge up to the fourth floor no troubles. They called me in advance to let me know they were coming. Took care not to scratch the fridge or the walls. Very professional. 100% recommended. MUCH better than traditional store.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Chris,

Great to hear you experienced the legendary service everyone is talking about!

Best Regards,
Jason

Brilliant, easy to use and energy efficient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

I did as much research as I possibly could and read every review. I could not be happier with my cooktop. It is fast if you want to just boil water but even better, my last batch of quince paste bubbled all afternoon without burning or drama. She (of course) cleans up beautifully too. I'm overjoyed with my purchase.

customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Appliances online first time i have shopped online excellent with updates quick delivery connected new fridge took old one away and all packaging from new fridge very impressed with customer service Pam

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Just bought a well priced LG fridge and had it delivered. Ordering and buying was easy and the delivery guy Adam and his men were efficient polite and helpful with a fairly difficult site. Nothing was a trouble. Well done !!!

Go elsewhere... getting focused on money and not customers

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

So this is how my experience went.
Called as we want to buy 4 products:
2 split systems
1 stove
1 dishwasher
However we need to get the space for dishwasher cut etc.
Booked for Wednesday after 5.30.
Then after getting an invoice advised that unable to do that time (why I wasn’t told that before is beyond me)
Asked the invoice to be cancelled.
Had to basically BEG to have confirmation that the invoice was cancelled because your team don’t know the difference between cancelling a service and cancelling an invoice.
Called to book in an
other time.
Booked in for Monday the 15th – have confirmed someone to be at my apartment as I can’t be there.
All good..
Got a call on Friday to say that the Handy people you use have accidentally deleted the quote schedule and therefore can only come on Tuesday.
Um no. I can’t have anyone there Tuesday.
Moral of the story:
If you are going to provide a “service” get the “service” bit right.
Waste of my time and money making so many calls.
You may have grown too fast and no longer care about your customers. Big big mistake….

• 1 review

Gone to the DOGS!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Like many other people, I have been ordering from AO for few years, always was happy to refer to friends and family but they have gone to the dogs!
I have ordered 2 things in the last 3 months, goes to the basket, pay for it and low and behold I then get an email
"This item will not be available for 4 weeks", excuse me? it went to the basket, so if you don't have in stock! don't put on website.
How many other people have been sucked in like this? I was furious as one was a birthday pressie, but I went to
THE GOOD GUYS, and it was there.
Don't waste your time!!! with AO, customer service is terrible.
Plenty of NEW PLAYERS coming online and I just hope they give them a run for their money.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Beena, I'm very sorry to hear about this and that we've let you down in regards to stock availability on a few occasions. It is certainly disappointing and we're sad to have lost a loyal custom... read more »

Melbourne

Private message

Cannot fault price or service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2017

I have recently purchased 3 items from Appliances Online and in all instances found them to be professional, price competitive (free delivery) & reliable. I like that you can choose your delivery day (next day if you wish & it's free), they can, at your request remove old appliance and in some instances they can install your new appliance. The delivery drivers on all occasions have been punctual and extremely helpful.

Sydney

Absolutely appalling

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I have purchased many appliances from appliances online including a very expensive Bosch dryer that doesn't work. After repeatedly trying to pass me off to Bosch they have said all they can offer me is a small discount on a new dryer.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Elle,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your dryer. If you would like to email your original order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au one of us would be happy to look into it further.

Sydney

• 2 answers

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I purchased a Bosch Washing machine through Appliances Online and after all my research online they worked out to be the cheapest, probably due to the main reason that they take away your old appliance for free as long as you have disconnected it yourself. Most other companies charge $50 unless they have a free promo on. I had problems entering that I wanted my old machine taken away online - it won't be taken away unless its on the receipt - so I had to call the call centre and was offered a discount although small just for processing through them. I received an SMS in the morning to give a time estimate on my next day delivery and then another SMS when it was getting closer, and then a phone call from the driver when he was 15 mins away. This was great service and they were in and out within 10 mins - all connected and ready to wash and old machine gone. The only thing I didn't like was that I could not book a delivery window which I needed between school drop off and pickup or outside those hours. This was not possible and if they were due at this time I would have been stuck with no-one home. I would recommend and use them again.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Simona, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback in regards to your recent shopping experience with us. I'm glad to hear that you have been happy with our service and hope you are ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

Purchased 2 item from Appliances Online & received excellent Customer Service from purchasing through to delivery. We would certainly recommend them

Gold coast

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Two faulty appliances

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I have purchased two faulty appliances and my last being an Electrolux dryer which is listed on Electrolux as faulty and recalled and also on government watch body. Due to having a terminal illness and surgery in two days, the only offer was to send someone at a cost to me to look it. I will be taking it further and lodging an official complaint with ACCC.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear about this. If you would like to send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au I would be more than happy to look into this further.

Jay

I have already done this and given opportunity.

And have never had positive solution

Verified Purchase

Excellent Service and Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Huge props to Mark Smith and his partner from Handy Crew for meeting me in a delivery zone and securing the load to my truck (Thursday 4th May) Had organised the delivery the night before and simply had to drive to the delivery zone for pick up. Also pleased with my Samsung WD75J5410AW 2 in 1 washer dryer. Exceptional price and does the job well.

1 of 72 pages

Hi, I have a Stirling top loader 9kg washing machine. The Power is switched on but none of the buttons on top will work when pressed. You then have to switch it off at the wall as the on/off button won\'t turn back off. It only works to turn it on. Sometimes when turning it on by pressing the button it make a really quick beeping sound similar to the toll (go via tags when under balance). any ideas???

Mel asked on May 19, 2017

Hi Mel,

Unfortunately Appliances Online does not sell Stirling products, however, I'd recommend contacting the store you purchased it from and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Jay

I am looking at buying a Fisher and paykel fridge model no R522BRXPX6 I wonder have you any in stock and when can it be delivered. I am in Perth. Cheers Matt

Matt asked on Feb 03, 2017

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately there is no stock in Perth currently, however, Fisher and Paykel do have them available so generally if you were to place a new order, one should be available for delivery within 7-10 business days (sometimes depending on your suburb).

Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 000 500 if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Jay

Hi. I would like to order a Samsung Fridge model SRL457MW. Do you have these in stock at the moment?

Stewie Griff asked on Jan 10, 2017

Hi Stewie,

This model is currently in stock in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. Please feel welcome to call us on 1300 000 500 for any questions.

Jay.