Great way to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

they where very professional people to deal with and did everything they promised and more. Friendly delivery people and delivered on time.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

They were both professional and friendly from the customer services team to the two guys that delivered the product. The delivery address was a bit tricky to find but the guys dealt with it well.
My emails were answered quickly, which was a lovely change to others companies that I have dealt with in the past.
The prices were very competitive.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

We recently purchased a refrigerator from AO, it was an excellent experience. I called about a price match on the product, the person I spoke with was very helpful and friendly. They beat the price, plus free delivery and removal of the old product! The delivery team were excellent; very prompt, polite and friendly.
I haven't received such personable service in a long time, very refreshing!

Verified Purchase

Great service, delivery and communication!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I purchased a F&P front loader washing machine on the weekend and it was delivered to the country region by the Wednesday on time. They emailed and rang me a couple of times to let me know the exact time of delivery. They also set up the machine and took the old one away for no additional costs and they had the most competitive price as well.

• 1 helpful vote

Simple - Easy - Effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

I was drawn to these guys because they did not charge for instalation or delivery or removal of old washing machine which in todays market is saying something - I prefered instalation to no the machine was going before they left, but lets face it Merkat can hook up a washing machine - so for peace of mind I wanted done to be sure it was working before delivery guys left, but wasnt worth paying for, so another tick - they take paypal which I love simply because I have a business and prefer paypal - once item was paid for I immedaitely recieved f ollow up messages regaurding order being recieved and the delivery of the product - everything from start to finish was above board and communication is clear as a bell - I did read reviews before purchasing while I read some poor experiences - everyone gets them so I took a leap fo faith - this kind of service makes me want to race back in and buy something else just for the hell of it - I myself run an online business and have learnt something from these guys - that communication is eveything - currently got a load on the go now - doesnt sound like its blown up yet - heres hoping all goes well - awesome guys cheers

Sydney

Verified Purchase

Love the service and price matching

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

I can highly recommend appliances online. Last year my old microwave broke in the evening, I went online and by 10 am I had a new microwave with the old one taken away with no charge. This year I bought a fridge and I found a much cheaper price elsewhere. They matched the price with no arguments as I could tell them the URL with the better price and I saved more than $300. Again, they were there the next day and took the old fridge away. The delivery guy was careful not to damage my door frames when manouvering the fridge into my kitchen. Very appreciated also that they stuck to the delivery window they had communicated.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Agree, great service but poor after sales followup

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Contacted AO for an issue with washing machine, got a response asking me to contact the manufacturer and didn't read my original request properly and offered useless "solution". I contacted the manufacturer by e mail twice from their official website, no reply. Tried to call, not prepared to wait for 20 minutes as I got better things to do in life.

I have now escalate the complaint again and lets see how they would resolve it, pretty much unhappy with AO. After sales service is important as well, but I don't really see AO trying very hard to resolve issues.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Steve,

Please let me know if I can assist with anything in regards to this. You can email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au and I will make sure that someone is looking after your case.

Private message

ok untill somthing goes wrong with your product

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

product turned up on time.ok. then later the spinner stopped working.
appliance online was contacted & then they passed it on to who ever made it???
2weeks later trade person turns up & says yep it needs a new part will call you when we get it.
then 2 weeks later still have not got it.
have called appliance online & they cant help.as they have passed the problem on.
as I see it I bought it from them they should fix it in a quick time or replace it.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi jig354,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation but please feel free to send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au and I would be happy to look into this matter further.

Jay

Great service until you ask for a refund

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Appliances online refuse to refund a faulty washing machine, store credit was my only option. Not good enough, the machine wasn't working, I spent 2 days off work at home to wait for the repair guy to fix and it still doesn't work. At the end of the day I was able to swap it for another (lets hope this one works) but that's not the point, its my money and I don't want it going to these people. Be warned, if you have to deal with their customer experience team you will wait over 4 days for them to call you back. Great service when your buying something, wish it was the same when returning.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of your negative shopping experience with us. If you would like to send your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au I would be happy to look into this further for you.

Jay

Thanks for your note Jay. Unfortunately I have been on and off the phone with your people all day today (and many times this week) and am certain there is nothing you can do to help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

recently bought a washing machine and a Fridge. Both great value for money.
and the service and delivery was great.
bought it at 11pm and at 12pm the next day it was home.
very good communication.

Excellent service and great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

We needed to buy a new fridge as our old one was losing gas and not cooling properly. Compared the normal retailers and then looked at Appliances Online. Better prices, plus next day free delivery and free removal of our old fridge. Delivery people were in contact and arrived when they said they would.

Great business model with very effective communication. Would recommend them to everyone.

A pleasure to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Great service, personal help and great advise 5 star customer service! Delivery was prompt and friendly service.....great communication. Definitely recommend

1 of 66 pages

I am looking at buying a Fisher and paykel fridge model no R522BRXPX6 I wonder have you any in stock and when can it be delivered. I am in Perth. Cheers Matt

Matt asked on Feb 03, 2017

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately there is no stock in Perth currently, however, Fisher and Paykel do have them available so generally if you were to place a new order, one should be available for delivery within 7-10 business days (sometimes depending on your suburb).

Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 000 500 if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Jay

Hi. I would like to order a Samsung Fridge model SRL457MW. Do you have these in stock at the moment?

Stewie Griff asked on Jan 10, 2017

Hi Stewie,

This model is currently in stock in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. Please feel welcome to call us on 1300 000 500 for any questions.

Jay.

I have a technician coming to look at my fridge tomorrow but I think I'll be up for a new one. How soon could I get a RF522ADW5 (Boronia, Vic)?

Natalie J asked on Dec 29, 2016

Hi Natalie J

Unfortunately, at the time of this message, we do not have any RF522ADW5 in stock in our Victorian warehouse. If you would like to consider an alternative fridge that is in stock, we can deliver it to you tomorrow, 31 January or Tuesday 3 January.

If you would like more details regarding this, please contact our team on 1300 000 500.

Kind Regards

Manisha

Hi Natalie, I purchased a new washing machine through Appliances On Line. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I researched and read reviews for pretty well much every washing machine on the market. Fisher and Pykal came up as the best and fortunately Appliances On Line had the model I wanted in their warehouse in Adelaide and it was delivered 2 days after I ordered it and they delivered, installed and removed the old unit FOR FREE. Perhaps if you read some reviews of other fridges - you might be surprised, like I was, of others reports. Hope this helps. Angela

See all 38 questions about Appliances Online