Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

I've always raved about this company BUT..

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

..not this time

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

If you would like to email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au I would be happy to take a look into this for you and get in touch regarding your recent experience.

Jay

Not sure why most of my review is no longer here but basically after experiencing consistently great service the delivery of my Bosch dryer was very disappointing. The machine is great; the service... read more »

Sydney

• 1 answer

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Over the years I've purchased several products from Appliances Online including a fridge, washing machine and Dyson heater and the service has been faultless. It's great they'll consider price matching, though they're often the cheapest anyway factoring in free delivery.
When my fridge was delivered I lived on the top floor of an old building. Unfortunately the fridge wouldn't fit into the old lift so the guys used a trolley to get it up the seven flights of stairs in the middle of summer!
I was also pleased to have the washing machine installed and levelled, great service.
Delivery time is fantastic too - very fast.

Melbourne

Verified Purchase

Very poor service and got my order wrong

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I ordered a Bosch dishwasher from this online store. They told me it would be delivered on Friday after waiting for a month for them to order it and would call me 1 hour before. I call as no call from them and was told no, it wasn't booked in, who told you it was, i got an email and my invoice also stated this. They told me i was wrong, i have it in writing, how can i be wrong. Nevermind, you can deliver it on Monday, i didn't care, just a few days later. So on Monday, no call, they just rock up and install it, fine no problem you didn't call m e. The after it was installed, the guy left and i have a look and it was the wrong dishwasher. Mine i paid $1000 for, they gave me a $750 one, maybe hoping i didn't notice. I called them back and no apologies, just stated they can send it out and redo the whole process again, no thanks, i asked for the price difference to be paid back to me and i will keep the dishwasher i didn't order as i need to save myself from getting a headache, well i was wrong, cause i will have a headache trying to get my money back as i was told i would get a confirmation email from the manager. No email yet, she told me 5 days for the money, 5 days, that's crap, should take a day. Anyway i will wait and hopefuly i get an email to confirm in shortly but i won't hold my breath. I bought from them cause i used them once before and they were good, but this time was totally different. Stick to the good guys or JB for appliances from now.

Fabulous Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Wanted a new washing machine so checked out Appliances Online. Price cheaper than department stores PLUS free delivery, free installation and free takeaway of old washing machine. When purchased I instantly received email with order details. Day before delivery, SMS advising someone will contact me with delivery time etc. Morning of delivery I received call re time of delivery and yes they were spot on the time that they advised. Great installation service from these 2 very nice men. Would I shop again with Appliances Online......YES!

Ordered Thurs Evening - Delivered Friday Afternoon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Our hardly used Technika dishwasher died and was unrepairable so we were shopping for a replacement. Decided on replacing the noisy Technika with a Bosch unit and after comparing prices come across Appliances Online who were cheaper than anywhere else with free delivery and removal of the old washer. As we required the replacement rather urgently (kids party on the weekend) we were worried this wouldn't be enough time to get a replacement as ordering appliances in the past via other avenues (Good Guys, Harvey Norman etc) have found they somet imes don't have available stocks so took a gamble and submitted the order via Appliances Online on Thursday evening around 7:30pm, got order confirmation really quickly and delivery confirmation for Friday. Rec'd a delivery notification and scheduled time for delivery and they delivered on time and took away the old dishwasher. Hooked up the new dishwasher and its working flawlessly and whisper quiet.

Couldn't say enough about the service with these guys, they have changed the way I will shop for Appliances in future after being disappointed with bricks and mortar stores. Additionally, the Customer Services folk appear to be Australian based rather than being offshore which is another reason I will definitely order this way in future.

Blue Mountains

• 2 comments

What great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

We replaced our clothes dryer today. The dryer that I selected from Appliances Online was at least $100 cheaper than I could get it from other electrical retailers. Not only was the price great, the service was exceptional. My item was delivered for free and my old dryer taken away, as was the packaging from the new dryer - all for no extra cost. Frank, who delivered the dryer, was super friendly and let us know exactly when he would arrive. 10 out of 10 for service guys, I will definitely shop here again.

Bankstown

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Super fast and super cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Recently bought a new washing machine online for my mum. Asked a few questions on the websites instant chat which was very handy. Did my research on the price of the washer, Appliances Online not only came up the cheapest for this model but free delivery, free collection, free connection and free Next Day delivery even ordering after 1pm. Everything went so smoothly. Mum was happy with the delivery men and very happy with her new washer. thanks a mil

Can't deliver on time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Debra, I'm very sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with a recent order and for the inconvenience that this has caused. If you would like to email your order details to custo... read more »

Great service,product description and delivery drivers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

We recently brought two different products washing machine and dryer for two different states, the product description on the website is wonderful,the service we had through the call centre was great,and I must say the delivery process was fantastic, we got text messages phone calls regarding our delivery times the informative and very good delivery drivers taking away the old product and installing the new one couldn't fault this business thank you

A great buying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

I ordered a sound system from these guys. Did a lot of research and Appliances Online offered the cheapest price by a large margin. Ordered and paid for the item online on a Saturday and the item was delivered on the following Tuesday. Delivery guy called to arrange a place to leave the item. My buying experience through Appliances Online has been brilliant.

Joe niee were excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2017

Excellent Niee and Joe were excellent to deliver top guys helpful 10/10 Excellent work guys Fantastic Helpful caring Very good

SJFJ676VBK- Sharp French Door- Black Colour

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

It took me a while to select the fridge. This is the perfect choice made. It is slightly bigger and wider than the regular ones so be mindful of that. Overall the product is great. Great energy savings mode on it that automatically works on my usage of the fridge. Great and spacious with nice, strong and wide shelves. Easy to clean and take care off.

1 of 74 pages

Hey, are the goods you sell in au dollars ?

Shelly asked on Jun 20, 2017

Hi Shelly,

Yes, all of our prices are in Australian dollars.

Jay

Hi, I have a Stirling top loader 9kg washing machine. The Power is switched on but none of the buttons on top will work when pressed. You then have to switch it off at the wall as the on/off button won\'t turn back off. It only works to turn it on. Sometimes when turning it on by pressing the button it make a really quick beeping sound similar to the toll (go via tags when under balance). any ideas???

Mel asked on May 19, 2017

Hi Mel,

Unfortunately Appliances Online does not sell Stirling products, however, I'd recommend contacting the store you purchased it from and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Jay

I am looking at buying a Fisher and paykel fridge model no R522BRXPX6 I wonder have you any in stock and when can it be delivered. I am in Perth. Cheers Matt

Matt asked on Feb 03, 2017

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately there is no stock in Perth currently, however, Fisher and Paykel do have them available so generally if you were to place a new order, one should be available for delivery within 7-10 business days (sometimes depending on your suburb).

Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 000 500 if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!