Sydney

• 7 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service and Super fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

I went looking for an induction cooktop at a big HomeMaker Centre with 4 big named electrical companies, not one of them had a cooktop in stock or able to be delivered the next day. I phoned Appliances Online from the carpark...they price matched and had it delivered to me within 24hrs, not only that they took the old one away for me! Can not ask for better than that.....such a change to have an easy hassle free transaction - thank you Appliances Online!!

Sydney

Verified Purchase

Excellent service at competitive prices ... but do not trust their own product review ratings

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

They provide product reviews on their web site ... but I find you can't submit these reviews after you have owned the product for a while. So a product like the Simpsons 4 kg dryer ... which, for me, had quality issues shortly after the manufacturer warranty expired, are still rated highly by Appliances Online because their product reviews are only collected shortly after the product is purchased, when most durability and reliability issues would not be apparent yet.

Also their delivery process is bit tricky because you can't nominate prefe
rred time of day ... so you have to wait for them to advise delivery on your preferred date, then decide if you can work your day around their time otherwise request a new delivery date (and repeat again). It's fine for people working from home or retirees ...for people with 9-5 jobs, this just makes for a clumsy process.

Other than that, this company provide consistent excellent service and competitive prices for new sales with none of that in-store nonsense negotiating for a $20 dollar discount.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Very quick and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2016

Ordered oven 9pm, and had it delivered 11:30am the next day. Can't beat that service! Was also 45% off RRP.
Oven will be hooked up this Wednesday! Thanks AO.

Poor Follow up Service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

On the 13th November I bought and paid for deliver & installation of a Kelvinator air conditioner which included a $100 "gift card". I chose a date of 22 November that was available from their calendar for delivery and install. It wasn't till the day before this date that I was advised it wouldn't be happening and in addition would have to choose a different model as well. They have arrived today the 29th to install it and no gift card. I get onto online chat with Marie and her response is here's a 9 page pdf on the terms and conditions. Really??? They love taking your money fast but after that.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Brayden As per our conversation via Private Message yesterday, I have looked into your order and can confirm that the voucher will be sent out to you at the end of the promotional period. The N... read more »

Disgraceful Customer Service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

I ordered a fridge off Appliances online over a week ago which was displaying as in stock as I needed a fridge urgently since my one had died and I have two young children at home. After placing the order which was meant to be delivered on the Monday, I called to ask an unrelated question and was told it was now not being delivered until the Friday. Then it was changed to the Wednesday. It is Tuesday today I rang to confirm to be called back and told the earliest will be NEXT Monday now and even that is not guaranteed. They know full well th at the stock isn't there, yet there is no communication telling you that its not going to be delivered as promised. What if I hadn't rung? When would I be told that it isn't coming? I am cancelling this order and going elsewhere as I cannot afford to wait WEEKS on an item that is clearly never coming. Thanks for nothing - not only will I never be ordering through you again I will be telling everyone that I know to stay away.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Not Happy I am very sorry to hear of your experience. This is certainly not the level of service we want to provide and I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. If you can provide me with... read more »

Balwyn

• 1 review

Blanco CG705WXFFC Gas Cooktop

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

I bought this product in this June and one ignitor continuously misfunction. It has been fixed 3 times already and every time I have to off the work and wait for the whole day. I asked Blanco to replace a new one but this bad company never agree. So frustrated for this product.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Shiwei I do apologise for the experience you have had with your cook top. I spoke to you regarding this yesterday and have explained that Blanco are unable to replace the unit for you as the er... read more »

Hi, I felt very sorry that Appliances Online stand on the side of Blanco other than the customer. It is very clear the misfunction does not come from the user. As you might know, there are four ... read more »

Appliances Online Official

Hi Shiwei As per our last conversation, the service technicians have informed Blanco that the problem is due to use. Unfortunately, they have no record of the issue being the result of loose compo... read more »

Great Product, great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2016

The online team were very helpful over chat I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy appliances online.

Delivery service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

we just baught new washing machine
today was delivery and guys called me in the morning and came on time and i am so glad with this machine
delivery guys sukh and his partner came to deliver they are doing best jobs i am so satisfied with their service they took away my old machine and installed the new one just took couple of minutes super fast and fantastic service by your delivary team
and so happy with my new wash machine
it is excellent service and product
Thanks guys !!

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2016

My washing machine died on the Friday. I knew which new model i wanted to order and shopped around and found appliances online beat every other competitor by nearly $100. I ordered a new one online at 8pm Friday night and paid $40 for a Saturday delivery. (Free delivery if Monday-Friday,) but needed the new machine ASAP. I received the confirmation call Saturday morning giving me the time they would arrive. They arrived on time and set the new machine up and took the old machine away, and all the rubbish. Fantastic customer service, will definitely use them again.

Consistently reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2016

I have used AO for all whitegood purchases in last 6 years. They have great products, well priced and I love that they give me a delivery window with a call just before. And usually next day delivery. I have bought a washing machine, dryer, and recently a benchtop dishwasher and TV. I don't bother going anywhere else.

Wasted My Time

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi kevin I'm very sorry to hear of your experience. I believe I have spoken to you today regarding this case. We will be investigating why you were not contacted on the day of your delivery and... read more »

Stellar service allround!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

Think of the best customer/product service you ever received....now double it!
These guys get a courier out to replace an item so fast and they beat the best price, I was floored by the care these guys gave me, Well done!!!!

1 of 61 pages

Hi, I am looking at purchasing a Fisher & Paykel WA8560P1 8.5 toploader. I live in Maitland NSW. How soon could I have it delivered if ordered today ? Regards Joyanne

Joyanne asked on Oct 29, 2016

Hi Joyanne

At the time of this message, we currently do not have any of your requested model available in NSW. When items are in stock in NSW, we can deliver to your area the very next day. We go to Maitland Monday to Friday. If you would like to discuss alternative models that we can deliver to you tomorrow, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 1300 000 500.

Manisha

Hi, I need to order a washing machine for postal code 4030. What is your delivery time frame for it? IS it true that Brisbane orders are only delivered on Thursdays? Can the delivery driver call 30 minutes before arrival so that I don't have to be off from work?

SDIS asked on Oct 28, 2016

Hi SDIS

We deliver to the postcode 4030 every weekday. You will be informed of the delivery time window on the day of your delivery. Our team will call you before 10am and provide you with an approximate two hour window of when they will be arriving your property and again 1 hour before the delivery takes place. If your delivery is scheduled for 8am or earlier (deliveries can be made as early as 6:30am), our driver will call you as they leave the warehouse, making every effort to give you as much notice as they can.

When you speak to the driver in the morning, you can most definitely ask them to call you 30 minutes before, instead of the hour call.

Manisha

Hello there. Is your website down? I like to order a dishwasher: Dishlex DSF6106X $559.00 Regards, Ann-Marie Tannebek. email: tannebek@dodo.com.au

A.M. Tannebek asked on Sep 24, 2016

Hi A.M Tannebek

Our website is up and running well at the moment. I do apologise if there was an outage when you tried to access it. I will ask one of our team to contact you via email regarding your dishwasher.

See all 31 questions about Appliances Online