Canberra

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2016

I had appliances delivered by 3 different suppliers this week for my new kitchen. Even though they all promised to call in advance to tell me when the goods were arriving, Appliances online were the only ones who actually did. And they were here on time, polite and fast. Thumbs up.

Purchased fridge, washer and dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2016

Really happy with the professional service Appliance Online have provided. Competitive prices, reliable, and helpful delivery drivers who quickly have you up and running with your purchases.

Goulburn, New South Wales

• 3 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Exceptional Customer Relations.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2016

I have previously purchased a Dishwasher, Dyson Vacuum, Washing Machine and Expresso Coffee Machine from this Company. The service is fantastic. Last week after I had ordered a Clothes Dryer my Daughter surprised us with one as a gift. I was embarrassed when I phoned the Company to try to cancel the order. Without hesitation, the lady cancelled the order and within 2 days our payment was refunded. I have previously lauded Appliances Online and they can not in my opinion be faulted.

Couldn't ask for any better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

My wife ordered a new oven (on a Sunday). It had to be specific as we already had a new one and we are completing reno's in our kitchen and we are installing 2 x 600 ovens. Appliances online rang on the Sunday and explained the only one left was in Perth and offered the latest model at same price. We opted to wait for the one in Perth to be delivered to Vic because it matched. It was delivered on time as promised and in perfect order. Couldn't ask for any better service.

Not happy with service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2016

Bought a number of things in the past and haven't been happy with service, return policy or price guarantee. Found a better price and they wouldn't honour it because it was 'too good'.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Georgia I'm so sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the service you have had with Appliances Online. This is certainly not how we want our customer's to remember their experience wi... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2016

I ordered the wrong type of gas heater and so contacted AppliancesOnline to see if I could return it. No problem. They couldn't be more helpful. I ended up swapping it for an electric heater and now have a store credit with them - but that's OK as it was my fault. I will use it for other items from them. The delivery guys were also very helpful. They rang the morning of the delivery and were fine to arrange for another day. They made sure I knew to contact AppliancesOnline if I needed any help with the heater or had any problems with it. A1++++ service! And the new heater is great.

Sydney, Australia

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

I got an early morning call to give a time frame for my delivery. Two guys arrived in that time. They were polite friendly and very helpful.. free delivery and free removal of the old machine. How good is that.
Hopefully i will not have any problems with the machine.

great price and on time delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2016

Could not say anything that wasn't positive about buying from them better price than I could get elsewhere fast delivery free and friendly efficient helpfully delivery team.

• 1 review
  • 2 comments

Verified Purchase

What a joke - terrible service so far

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

Made the mistake of buying a fridge for my family . Installers couldn't get up stairs on day.. When they returned the next day they obviously didn't even open the fridge door as it wasn't working and no light on. Told my family to call the manufacturer and offered no ongoing support. When I called telling them I was a small business owner and unhappy with service made excuses - said couldn't hang around 2 hours - obviously couldn't hang around 2 seconds to open a fridge door or hey would have seen it wasn't working. Explained didn't have e xpertise In the products they sell so advised to call manufacturer. What was stopping them calling getting solutions and organising a technition if required... If problem has not settled by tomorrow be asked for a new fridge as per applicable legislation. I'll be sure to keep various opinion sites in the loop as to whether they improve on so far an extremely poor performance

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Dylan I'm so sorry to hear of your experience with our delivery team. Whenever you have any queries or concerns, please contact our support team on 1300 000 500. They are best equipped to ass... read more »

As a follow up in the interests of fairness the fridge was replaced in a timely manner. However the experience was not a pleasant one and I will think carefully before purchasing white goods online again.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Dodgy appliance online

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Purchased a sink online on the 3rd May, however while installing our kitchen bench-top stone, our installer noticed the actual length to be slightly more than what is mentioned online on the specification sheet. Called appliance online to advise my issue also suggested that another sink(smaller) is available on their website & that I am happy to swap & pickup the same from their warehouse in Brisbane. However was told NO like you would to a 3 year old. Since the stone installation had to be completed I was forced to go & buy a sink from Bunnin gs.
I called appliance online again was told(phone/email) that if the item is still in its original packaging they will give full refund, so please click photos & send so they could decide. After my photos were received I was told(after being on hold for 30 minutes)Oh the box is open so we cant do a full refund. So I explained to them that it is their standard procedure where the driver who is dropping the item off opens the box to to show the customer that there are no marks/damage etc. It wasn't me who had opened the item. Then I was put onto [name removed] the team leader who too didn't wanted to refund me the invoice amount in full & suggested a store credit.
Appliance online would like me to return the item & charge me $100 for a completely unused/brand new item, which is a complete ripoff & shocks me to the core that how could an Australian Company operate with corporate laws from the Russian empire.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Mangesh I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our Support team. I believe you were speaking to my colleague in regards to this. It was our understanding that the unit was being returned due... read more »

Since my feedback on the 24th May, I was contacted by the appliance online team. They accepted the issue & assured for a full refund on the 26th May. It is 3rd Jun today & even after calling/sendin... read more »

Appliances Online Official

Hi Mangesh_Barde I have followed up with my team regarding this and have been informed that the refund will be completed today. I believe you spoke to my colleague Jason on Saturday regarding this... read more »

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

Not only was my purchase the best price anywhere but free delivery as well. Prompt communication as soon as order was placed & informative email detailing delivery. Delivery date & time were spot on & delivery guy very friendly. Alround great experience purchasing from Appliances Online. I will not hesitate to purchase from them again & recommend them. Best service. Thanks Appliances Online.

1 of 52 pages

Hi, I'm located in Halls Head 6210. If I was to place an order today for a 7.5kg Simpson top loader washing machine when would it be delivered and installed? Regards. John

noel asked on Jun 23, 2016

Hi John

If you are referring to the SWT7542, at the time of this message we have 3 in stock in WA. If you were to order today, we could deliver and install it for you tomorrow. Please note that installation is to existing connections. Any extra work surrounding installation would need to be sourced separately.

If you have any further questions, or would like to confirm stock levels when you order, please contact our team on 1300 000 500. They are available 24/7.

Manisha

I am chasing the samsung DV80F5E5HGW 8kg heat pump dryer. I am in metro Perth (Henley brook 6055). Could I receive the goods the next day, if I order now? William

william asked on Jun 21, 2016

Hi william

The DV80F5E5HGW is currently in stock at the time of this message. We delivery to your area every day, and yes, if you order before midnight, your item will be delivered to you next day.

If you would like more details or would like to process this, please contact our team on 1300 000 500. They are available 24/7 to assist.

Manisha

How long should a refund take to be processed when you cannot supply the goods ordered and paid for? Apparently your mistake and shouldn't have been on your website. I am a concerned Mother.

Joy asked on May 24, 2016

Hi Joy

Refunds can take up to 24-48 hours after processing, depending on your financial institution. If you are waiting on a refund, please contact our team on 1300 000 500 and they will be able to update you on whether it has been processed on our end. Our team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

See all 23 questions about Appliances Online