Disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Really disappointed. Have used you guys for years and recommended highly to friends and family. Had a new oven delivered, glass smashed on door when we unpacked. No replacement for a week, no effort to accommodate my need for an oven. As easy as pulling a door off one in stock and sending it over. You need to understand that your customer doesn't care how or when it was smashed, simply that the product as promised wasn't delivered and should be rectified as soon as possible. This is not a warranty issue, this is a failed delivery issue.
I guess the low prices reflect absolutely no customer care or support. A pity.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Fiona, I'm very sorry to hear that the original oven we delivered, had a smashed door. I have spoken with my colleague, Jason, here at Head Office who dealt with your case and have also read th... read more »

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Rang on Friday and ordered a washing machine . delivered Saturday (for $40). I got a text telling me expected time and then another when they were getting close. They came up two flights, took the old machine away and hooked up the new one. They gave me the warranty and paperwork and even took the garbage and cleaned up outside the front door .. and made sure the new machine worked.

So nice to be able to order something that can be delivered to the door the next day and with such great service. I have had such bad luck with online ordering especially since I live on the second floor so am very happy. Melissa who took my order and Adam and his co-worker were lovely!

Gold Coast

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I recently purchased a new fridge from appliances on line and found them fantastic.. As I live on an island they had to deliver it to a depot, to then come over on the barge. They kept me informed all the way by text,email and phone. I could not falt them and would go nowhere else in the future.

Verified Purchase

Excellent experience start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

I just received my Fisher & Paykel washer from Appliances Online. I was motivated to write this review by the great experience from start to finish. The online price was the best I found, it was easy to order, delivery information was clear. Tony, who delivered and installed my washer, was excellent. I live in a small apt with the washer and dryer stacked in the bathroom closet. It's a tight, awkward squeeze and I was worried about how it would be handled. Tony was respectful of my home and treated it with care. He did an excellent, efficient job of disconnecting the old washer and installing the new. I would highly recommend.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Horrible experience with delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Ordered a washing machine. Then first attempt of delivery, driver called at 6:40am, I missed the call. Then he claimed he came 10 minutes later and tried to booze in my door bell for 10 times (I didn't hear any), and left. I called him 10 minutes later, and he was super rude with me and said that no way he would come back to delivery that day.

Called AO call centre to reschedule the delivery. They promised to deliver next day morning (saturday). Stayed the whole morning waiting and they forgot to deliver.

Next Monday they wouldn't' delive
r because was some sort of holiday for them, not for me.

This Tuesday, they said they would call at 6:30am to delivery. It's 8am, and I'm still waiting for the call here. Called them back and they said its up to the driver to Call me and it can be anytime according his mood.

In summary, I regret so much to have ordered this washing machine online. It's being a nightmare to receive it. The drivers of the company are extremely impolite and rude, and do whatever they want and how they want. Feel that the drivers behave as they are the boss and they really don't give a f*** for the clients.

Depending of my money Appliances Online will starve to death. No way I will ever buy anything from them anymore in this life.

I strongly recommend you to DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ONLINE FROM THEM. YOU WILL REGREAT. Not worth the stress of this cursed "free delivery service"

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Fer G, I'm really sorry to hear about your recent shopping experience with us and for any inconvenience that we have caused. I believe you have spoken to my colleague, Anj, a few times over the... read more »

Best Online purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

Great service. Customer Service worked through the weekend and they matched price. Very professional. I was stuck at the doctor clinic during the delivery window time and contacted them. They delivered for the time requested without hassle. Free removal of my old washer and connected the new washer. No mess. Customer Service and delivery men are all friendly, polite and very efficient. I definitely recommend them. I am very impressed.

Excellent price, service and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

Had an excellent experience with Appliances Online. The pricing for a Bosch fridge was very competitive. The service I received when I contacted them regarding delivery was friendly, prompt and helpful. The delivery was quick and they helped me take away my old fridge. Will definitely use again.

Convenience but know your prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

They seem like they are now resting on their good name and not rocking low prices as much. The prompt delivery and removal service is what is great. Do your research and they will price match though there are lots of terms and conditions to their price matching

Appliances online questionable pricing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

I like to research prices online and over time I have found that Appliances Online have crept from being good pricing to being the most expensive. Convenience maybe, but you are paying a premium.
Example: Sumbeam EM700, RRP $899, "Hot Deal" price $798. Harvey Norman not on special $699 (plenty of stock in store). Sunbeam online store standard price $849 (the RRP).
Appliances online have been misleading the great deals frequently recently.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Currently, we actually have the Sunbeam EM7000 at $670 so I'm not sure exactly where you would have seen it at $798. Ple... read more »

Needed a new Fridge in a hurry, yes thanks to Appliances Online!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Needed a Fridge - and I got it! Great Job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I personally had the most pleasant experience with buying a product from Appliances Online. My fridge of 10 years finally decided to call it quits and I needed a new one ASAP.

Pros: Free Delivery of large items such as fridges, washers, dryers etc., Delivery staff WILL bring large items upstairs; delivery staff will take away your old like-for-like items for free (a fridge for a fridge for example)
Staff will unpack and plug-in your items and take way the rubbish packaging for free.
You may get a discount off the advertised internet listed
price if you ring them up and make an order over the phone.

Cons: You cannot schedule a specific delivery time unless you pay an extra $75.00

I really needed a new fridge and nothing too fancy as money was a bit tight. I went to Appliances Online to check them out to see what they had to offer me. I was very surprised at the budget ranges of fridges that they had available.

I didn't really care about the brand as long as I could get something that would accommodate 3 adults for $500 or less. A nicely price fridge caught my eye and I really wanted to purchase it, but I wasn't too sure if they would bring a large product like a fridge up four flights of stairs to a third story unit, so I rang them up and inquired about delivery.

The nice customer service representative - George - asked me what type of fridge I was interested in purchasing, I told him about the one I wanted and without me even asking he said "Oh, I can give you a better deal on that."

I got a discount simply for ringing-up. I admit it wasn't a large discount in the hundreds of dollars or anything like that - but every dollar counts towards a bargain.

I paid for the item by phone order, ordered it to be delivered the next day, and what do know - the delivery driver was at my residents by 9:45 am the next morning.

The delivery man brought the new fridge right up stairs into my unit, unpacked it, plug it in to check if it was working, he then mounted my old fridge onto the trolley and took that one away.

There was no unnecessary chit-chat or inappropriate comments about myself or my home from the delivery staff. He was a complete professional with good manners and just got on with the job at hand and didn't waste any time and all this was done in less than twenty minutes.

I know that it sounds like I'm fawning and gushing over them, but in my entire life experience of dealing with electronic suppliers of big ticket items this is one of the best moments I've ever had with this type of retailer.

I am very happy with the service and product that I have received from Appliances Online and I am looking forward to making another purchase from them in the future.

1 of 68 pages

I am looking at buying a Fisher and paykel fridge model no R522BRXPX6 I wonder have you any in stock and when can it be delivered. I am in Perth. Cheers Matt

Matt asked on Feb 03, 2017

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately there is no stock in Perth currently, however, Fisher and Paykel do have them available so generally if you were to place a new order, one should be available for delivery within 7-10 business days (sometimes depending on your suburb).

Please do not hesitate to call us on 1300 000 500 if you have any further questions.

Have a great day!

Jay

Hi. I would like to order a Samsung Fridge model SRL457MW. Do you have these in stock at the moment?

Stewie Griff asked on Jan 10, 2017

Hi Stewie,

This model is currently in stock in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. Please feel welcome to call us on 1300 000 500 for any questions.

Kind Regards,

Jay.

I have a technician coming to look at my fridge tomorrow but I think I'll be up for a new one. How soon could I get a RF522ADW5 (Boronia, Vic)?

Natalie J asked on Dec 29, 2016

Hi Natalie J

Unfortunately, at the time of this message, we do not have any RF522ADW5 in stock in our Victorian warehouse. If you would like to consider an alternative fridge that is in stock, we can deliver it to you tomorrow, 31 January or Tuesday 3 January.

If you would like more details regarding this, please contact our team on 1300 000 500.

Kind Regards

Manisha

Hi Natalie, I purchased a new washing machine through Appliances On Line. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I researched and read reviews for pretty well much every washing machine on the market. Fisher and Pykal came up as the best and fortunately Appliances On Line had the model I wanted in their warehouse in Adelaide and it was delivered 2 days after I ordered it and they delivered, installed and removed the old unit FOR FREE. Perhaps if you read some reviews of other fridges - you might be surprised, like I was, of others reports. Hope this helps. Angela

See all 38 questions about Appliances Online