• 7 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

They have my money - I have nothing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Comments

Good news!! They now want another $1,400 from me!! And still no dishwasher.

Appliances Online Official

Hi man0294 Please send me through your order details and I will follow up on what has happened. This is certainly not the level of service we aim to provide and I want to ensure we rectify any iss... read more »

I have been speaking with Hozefa and he claims he is in charge!!

Adelaide

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers

Not impressed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

Ordred and paid for a Dyson V6 absolute vacuum on Thursday August 18th. It was marked as in stock when ordering and as it was being delivered by Australia Post it said 3-5 days for delivery. However when the confirming email came through 5 minutes later the delivery date was listed as 27th September. That's a six week wait.
I then did a live chat with someone and said that the website should have stated six week delay and that my account shouldn't have been debited until just before dispatching the item. He was sympathetic, but offered no so
lution other than offering to cancel the order.
Today (Aug 25th) I received an email saying that the delivery date has been revised to October. No approximate date, just October. Again, I have been given the option of cancelling the order and getting a refund. I have said I'll wait, but I'm reconsidering that due to the stuffing around.
I've used them a few times before with no problem, but this experience has put me off for future purchases.
Just be upfront about what customers can expect from the outset and that way you won't disappoint us, it's not hard!

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Shamira I'm so sorry to hear of your experience with our website. Please do send through your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au. I will investigate what has happened with your ... read more »

Thanks for your prompt reply Manisha. I have emailed you at the above email address and await your response.
Kind Regards,
Shamira

Hi Shamira

Thank you for that. I will investigate and get back to you shortly via the email you have sent.

Sydney

Private message

Best price and great delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Westinghouse oven was cheaper than at the other online discount store I've often used AND they deliver for free... all the way over the Blue Mountains and into the Central West! Prompt reliable service with good communication.

BBQ

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

Purchased a BBQ and accessories hoping to get delivered before the weekend however when you order online it does not mention that several of the items were out of stock and this would delay delivery. If I had known woould have purchased elsewhere.....

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Jacqui I do apologise if our stock messaging was not clear. For items shipped via Australia Post, there are two possible stock messages: 'In stock' which when hovered over reads 'This item is ... read more »

Best customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2016

Best customer service I have had. I have now bought a stove, a coffee machine, a coffee grinder and an electric frypan from them. Shortly after placing the order for the coffee grinder I received a phone call to say that it was out of stock and and said they would send the next model up (same brand) at no extra cost. The coffee grinder arrived damaged with cracks in the coffee bean basket. I contacted them and AO said they would replace it. For the stove the temperature markings on the knobs had fade within a year from purchase. AO organised new knobs with the manufacturer. In both cases AO were very responsive and helpful.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2016

Appliances online matched the best price for our toaster, so we bought from them . They cheerfully replaced it when it didn't perform . second one was just as bad . They collected it the next day and gave us a full refund . Kichenaid were not helpful . They wanted us to take it to a repair Centre , but they didn't know where that was ! It should work ...its new , don't they test their products .!!! Too much time wasted on this.

Adelaide

Deceptive Trade Practices

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2016

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Morrie I'm sorry to hear of your experience with our chat team. It is our policy to offer low prices every day, however, should you ever find any of our products cheaper, we are able to price ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Delivery team broke our sliding screen door and refused to admit responsibility.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

We bought a fridge and microwave and during delivery of the items, the team damaged our sliding screen door. There was plenty of space for the fridge to fit through so there was no reason the door should have be damaged. When we submitted a complaint the delivery team denied responsibility as did the company. Very unprofessional and use at your own risk.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi MND I do apologise if you felt our service was unprofessional. Upon receiving your report, we lodged a thorough investigation with the installation team as well as their manager, which resulted... read more »

Amazing service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Bought a Bosch washing machine. They had the best price. It was delivered on the day of my choice and on time. They offered to install it, take away the packaging, and also removed the old machine. Can't recommend highly enough!

Sydney

Sharing the love for Appliances Online

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

This online store is fantastic. If I ever need anything I shop here. The customer service is brilliant, the delivery fantastic and the prices very competitive. I have recommended Appliance Online to many friends and colleagues and now they don't shop anywhere else either.

• 1 review
Private message

Can't fault the service provided!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

Can't think of another company that delivers a new fridge, takes out of the box & removes all internal packing, plugs into the wall to check that it works and takes away the old fridge & all the rubbish!!! The drivers were running 20 minutes late but they called to advise me which I found very courteous. I'll be a returning customer and have told everyone about my great experience! Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Order was not delivered at time specified

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2016

I received an SMS saying my order would be delivered from 630am-10am. Past 10, no call regarding the status of my order. Wasted half the day waiting for the order.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Katrina I'm so sorry for any inconvenience caused. The automated SMS sent in the morning advises that our delivery team will call you between 6.30am and 10am with your time window. I do apolo... read more »

1 of 56 pages

Hi my name diana from Perth I'm about go purchase the delogni primadona esam 6900 but before I m going further Can u help answer my question please . Did this machine have international warranty or just Australian warranty because I have plan to bring the coffee machine back to my country which is Canada as I have plan to give to my sister for a present also as i move back there in couple of month.this is just in cash I have some problem in the future Thanks in advance . Regard Diana L

Diana asked on Aug 13, 2016

Hi Diana

I have spoken to Delonghi regarding your question and they have informed me that your machine is only covered under warranty in Australia. By taking the unit overseas, you may be faced with different power wattage and power outlets, which when connected to may cause damage to the unit. If you would like more information about this, please contact Delonghi on 1800 126 659. They are available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Manisha

Thanks you for your information
Much appreciate
Cheer

HI, I am considering a purchase of the Samsung SRS603HLS 603L Side By Side Fridge from your online store. Do you have it in stock? and what (if any) are the product warranty implications for the fridge? Kind Regards, Nick

Nick asked on Jul 03, 2016

Hi Nick

At the time of this message, we do have the SRS603HLS in stock in some states. If you would like to confirm availability in your state, please contact our team on 1300 000 500 or via email at support@appliancesonline.com.au. We are available 24/7.

In terms of product warranty implications, I would need more details to assist you further. You can discuss this and any other questions you may have, in greater detail with our team on the above avenues. They will be able to answer any specific questions you may have.

Manisha

Hi, I'm located in Halls Head 6210. If I was to place an order today for a 7.5kg Simpson top loader washing machine when would it be delivered and installed? Regards. John

noel asked on Jun 23, 2016

Hi John

If you are referring to the SWT7542, at the time of this message we have 3 in stock in WA. If you were to order today, we could deliver and install it for you tomorrow. Please note that installation is to existing connections. Any extra work surrounding installation would need to be sourced separately.

If you have any further questions, or would like to confirm stock levels when you order, please contact our team on 1300 000 500. They are available 24/7.

See all 25 questions about Appliances Online