• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Faultless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2016

Best price, easy online ordering, prompt confirmation of order and delivery details, next-day delivery at the agreed time, courteous and helpful delivery people... this is what excellence in retailing looks like.

Melbourne

Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2016

I ordered a Bosch front loader washing machine late yesterday afternoon. By 11 a.m. this morning my old Asko had been taken away, the Bosch unpacked and packaging removed and new machine installed. It is now in action. Very helpful customer service when ordering and cheerful and friendly delivery men. Couldn't be happier.

Moorebank, NSW

• 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Happy as Larry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

Received my TV in good nick, they called me ahead of time to make sure someone will be home, even the preceding emails days before helped to give me delivery information.

The courier guys were good guys, happy with the service. Other courier companies should take a page out these guys books in terms of customer service.

Brisbane

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 16 helpful votes

Outstanding service - collect Flybuys points too

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

Finally found a 5 star service, just when I was about to give up searching for one. Make sure you switch on cookies and entre via Flybuys.com.au and enjoy purchasing your appliance, big or small from Appliances Online. Such an easy and helpful company even if you need them for anything as they will reply and remedy a problem almost instantly. keep up the good work....wish other companies would take a leaf out of your book.

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Best price and courteous delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2016

Held the goods for me without payment then after the transaction was completed delivered on my preferred date on time. Unpackaged the new freezer and installed it quietly without waking our sleeping toddler. Well done!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2016

Thank you Appliance online. Great service. Ordered on Sat was delivered on Monday 10am. The delivery drivers were very good. Took care taking out the old machine and putting in the new one. I will use them again, highly recommend. Bonus is I didn't have to deal with a sales person spinning rubbish. The price was excellent as well, I reasearced this and appliance online beat all the other retailers hands down.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2016

i cant recommend this company more!, i placed my order at 11pm and received it at 12.30 the next day, exactly when advised!, The price was great and the delivery men were exceptional!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Terrible customer service - took my payment but no product!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I am extremely disappointed by the service provided by Appliances Online. I ordered a DeLonghi heater on 3 July 2016 and received an order confirmation email saying that I would receive further emails when the order was processed and the product shipped. On 13 July, having received neither, I called Appliances Online. I was initially told that the product had shipped on 11 July. I replied that I had received no correspondence not a heater. After a long hold, the staff member then informed me that in fact DeLonghi had discontinued that particula r heater, and that this was the reason the product had not shipped. I have since accepted a refund.

I am disappointed by the lack of communication from Appliances Online. If the product was not available, it should not have been available for purchase. If it had become unavailable after I had purchased it, I should have been informed. Had I not called Appliances Online, I am curious to know how long they would have held my payment without offering explanation, product or refund.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Isabelle, I'm sorry to hear of this issue - it does sound like a strange situation, certainly not how we would usually conduct things! Can you please send your order details to us, at customere... read more »

Geelong

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Impressive customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

Really happy with my recent dealings with Appliances Online. They went out of their way to deliver a new fridge the next day, then replaced it equally as fast when it failed to cool properly (manufacturing problem, not AOL's fault). Delivery guys were super professional and friendly.

Horrible Serive - not recommend

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I've placed an order 3 weeks ago, haven't heard from them for a few days, called them one week later, asked why there are no updates on my order. They promised me to send e-mail next day. After 3 days called them again and they told me that they will send explanation, but because they don't have item in stock, they will check next week and call back or send e-mail. 10 days later I am calling them and asking what is going on and asking to cancel my order. Nobody apologize for that attitude and they told me that I will get my money back in 3 days.

Will never again have deal with them.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Greg, I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your order. If stock is not available to fulfil your selected delivery date, you should most certainly have been contacted. Could you pl... read more »

• 2 helpful votes

Legandary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2016

I bought several goods from Appliances Online, they never skipped a beat. No waiting time on the phone, flawless transactions, they went through the warranty claim without hassle, impeccable delivery no mess left behind. I would definitly recommend this very professional company to everyone

• 28 comments
  • 11 answers
  • 25 helpful votes
Private message

Appliances online are the best for large white goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2016

I have bought many things from Appliances Online.
The positive is their service for larger white goods. They deliver the larger bulk items and, unlike the Good Guys, do not just dump it at your front door. They unpack it, bring it inside, put it in position, take all the rubbish away with them. They will even take away your old appliance if you want. I would never buy a large hard to manage item from someone else again.

I bought a large Westinghouse fridge from them that stopped working Jan 2016. I rang Appliances Online. They organised fo
r the supplier to look at the fridge. Westinghouse said they would replace the fridge on x day. They never turned up. Contacted Appliances Online and they replaced the fridge and dealt with the supplier themselves. That's the best service ever, right there.

I bought a Smeg gas cooktop some years ago. I couldn't decide between two and changed my mind before delivery. It was not a problem to change my order. Cook top is still going great.

I always recommend Appliances Online. Their customer service is exceptional with managing the item, and if you have a problem with the item you have bought.

The only negative I have is that you have to be home for delivery of smaller items and waiting for that is time consuming and unnecessary. They refuse to leave the item at your place. I can understand their point, but if you know you have a safe area, this should be your choice so as not to waste a whole day off work for a $50 item (you can't carry yourself). I therefore just don't buy smaller items from them.

1 of 54 pages

HI, I am considering a purchase of the Samsung SRS603HLS 603L Side By Side Fridge from your online store. Do you have it in stock? and what (if any) are the product warranty implications for the fridge? Kind Regards, Nick

Nick asked on Jul 03, 2016

Hi Nick

At the time of this message, we do have the SRS603HLS in stock in some states. If you would like to confirm availability in your state, please contact our team on 1300 000 500 or via email at support@appliancesonline.com.au. We are available 24/7.

In terms of product warranty implications, I would need more details to assist you further. You can discuss this and any other questions you may have, in greater detail with our team on the above avenues. They will be able to answer any specific questions you may have.

Manisha

Hi, I'm located in Halls Head 6210. If I was to place an order today for a 7.5kg Simpson top loader washing machine when would it be delivered and installed? Regards. John

noel asked on Jun 23, 2016

Hi John

If you are referring to the SWT7542, at the time of this message we have 3 in stock in WA. If you were to order today, we could deliver and install it for you tomorrow. Please note that installation is to existing connections. Any extra work surrounding installation would need to be sourced separately.

If you have any further questions, or would like to confirm stock levels when you order, please contact our team on 1300 000 500. They are available 24/7.

Manisha

I am chasing the samsung DV80F5E5HGW 8kg heat pump dryer. I am in metro Perth (Henley brook 6055). Could I receive the goods the next day, if I order now? William

william asked on Jun 21, 2016

Hi william

The DV80F5E5HGW is currently in stock at the time of this message. We delivery to your area every day, and yes, if you order before midnight, your item will be delivered to you next day.

If you would like more details or would like to process this, please contact our team on 1300 000 500. They are available 24/7 to assist.

See all 24 questions about Appliances Online