Brisbane Qld

Best service & free delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

After disappointing dryer purchased from HN, we recently bought Westinghouse fridge from Appliances Online. Support service was excellent for i need tax invoice to claim $200 cashback sooner and delivery (FREE) is superb. The delivery men helpful, setup my new fridge, take away my old fridge without fuss - UNLIKE Harvey Norman delivery staff!!
I will definitely buy again from Appliances Online and spread the good words.

Best online store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Service was amazing.Bought a dryer for great price.Even the guys that delivered were very helpful and respectful .They took out of the box and put together.No fuss.The dryer is excellent.Free shipping and found a coupon online for $20 off which actually worked.Will definitely buy again from this company.If they say something they do it.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

So I went and looked around in some shops for a new fridge. We found one that we liked then looked on appliances online and it was $90 cheaper plus free delivery. Could have had next day delivery but decided to get it delivered today. Delivery guy was great. Called me to give me an estimated time of delivery. He arrived within the time and brought the fridge in, hooked it up and took away all the rubbish in just a few minutes. Won't hesitate to buy from their website again. A+ from me.

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Free shipping claim is an absolute lie

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi, As Harry and I explained to you over the phone on Monday morning, we are happy to price match when a competitor's price includes delivery. Although The Good Guys had the 1858F advertised at a ... read more »

Hi Jay I will let the consumer affairs explain to you the meaning of the word "Free" SHIPPING. By the way Harvey Norman is offering a standard shipping of Only 14.95 to my post code which makes the... read more »

Pathetic service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

First time my order tried to get delivered one item (the washing machine) turned up really really damaged, said there was nothing they could do and it had to be delivered in 3 days time. The free "installation" wasn't completed on the one item that was good (the fridge) and most of the packaging was left. Waited an entire day for the redelivery of the Washing Machine only to have the same issue of the setup not being completed. Terrible customer service and a terrible company, a bad experience all round and would not recommend to anyone.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Steven, I'm extremely sorry to hear of your recent negative shopping experience with us. If you could please email your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au I would appreciate the... read more »

Verified Purchase

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

Purchased a new washing machine late on Thursday night, they offered next day delivery or we could select a day for delivery that worked for us. We selected a Saturday delivery for an extra $40, (totally worth it) and received a call on Saturday morning with an ETA. The gentleman I spoke to on the phone was lovely and really professional, this service continued when they arrived at out home. They removed the old machine and installed the new one + tested it was all in working order in a matter of minutes. I am so impressed with the service from appliances online and I will definitely be using your services again. Can't thank you enough!

Great service great buy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2017

Excellent service next day delivery very impressed great price and removal of old appliance , will definitely use Appliance Online again .

First Rate Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

We ordered our new Electrolux 450L Top Mount Fridge (EBE4507SA-R) at 9pm on a Wednesday night. Delivery and installation, including removal of our 27-year-old fridge (rip), occurred at 10am THE... NEXT... MORNING.

That's 13 hours from online product ordering to the (very careful) delivery guys knocking on our door!
In Perth, no less! (Other Sandgropers will know what that means.)
Impressed? You bet!

This was our first big-ticket purchase from AOL. Needless to say, we were a little nervous about it and did all the usual due diligence, in
cluding ringing Customer Support to speak with a human to confirm actual stock levels in our local warehouse. Their inventory system reported only 2 units left in the local warehouse. We all know to be skeptical of real-time inventory reporting when such low stock levels are being indicated. We asked about the possibility of receiving a full refund (NOT store credit) if it turned out that no stock was held and we would have to purchase elsewhere because AOL could not fulfill the order in a very timely fashion. "No problem. Yes, you would receive a full refund" was the answer. So we bit the bullet and placed the order. And the rest is positive history.

We did our research for the fridge purchased online and in-store. AOL's pricing was similar to the online pricing of two household name retailers, but the FREE delivery/installation/removal of old fridge was what sealed the deal.

For us, going with AOL was a good call.

Brookfield

• 2 comments

DO NOT PURCHASE SAYS PRODUCTS ARE IN STOCK WHEN THEY ARE NOT

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Warning do not purchase from appliances online . Purchased a Jura coffee machine on Boxing Day which stated was in stock on their website. Delivery was supposed to be on the 3 rd January. I was checking their website daily & they were selling the same coffee machine & stating it was in stock. I received a call from them & was told delivery won't be happening on the 3 rd January as they had no stock & they had 1 machine left in Perth which they would have to ship to Melbourne. He couldn't even give me a new delivery date. I told them I have bee n checking their website daily & it states they have the coffee machine in stock & why are they still selling them & misleading the public & the sales guy said no it does not say they have them in stock. I took a screen shot as proof for consumer affairs. I finally received an email with a new delivery date which was the 11 th January. Why sell products & state they are in stock when they are clearly not . I will be putting a complaint in with consumer affairs as this is misleading conduct & not good enough.

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi Tracey, I'm sorry to hear of your recent negative shopping experience with us. If an item is in stock in your state it will say "in stock" to the right of the product. If however, the item is i... read more »

Hi jay it's stated it was in stock it did not state available extended delivery time this is misleading & deceptive conduct & consumer affairs have been contacted

What no response jay ?

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I had some initial doubts about purchasing product and installation from appliances online but I can honestly say that I have nothing negative to say about my experience. Communication was excellent, drivers/installers were courteous and professional. Arrived at 10.30 am, 35 minutes later they were done and on their way - too easy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Private message

Next day delivery = in two weeks delivery !

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

I was so disappointed with the appliances online. They are advertising that they provide free next day delivery- wrong: I had to wait for 2 weeks, even when they assured me when I called that it will be quicker than that. Secondly, they advertised that they provide a free assembly of a washing machine and a fridge, but somehow they charged me with $140 for it! And the last but no least the customer service- each time I called I had to wait for at least 20 minutes to be answered. Definitely I won't used them again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear of your recent negative experience with us. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this further so please feel welcome to email customerexperience@winning.com.au

Jay

Service?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2017

We ordered a tumble dryer and a Panasonic convection microwave. It was free delivery and managed to come before new year which was good except for the service of delivery!
My husband gave out cash of tip/ bonus $50? The guy with the microwave who took it left straight after the second guy with the dryer just left it on the floor next to the stand it suppose to sit on. I am 67, my husband got a bad back problem and a healing right ankle fracture. Hence he was Hoping the cash would sweetened the deal. Nope, we have to lift the microwave up above the wall oven space, and lift up the dryer to an elevated stand ! Happy new year? Your delivery service sucks big time!
That's not a way to treat older people, we needed assistance!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Appliances Online Official

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear of you recent negative shopping experience. If you could please send through your order details to customerexperience@winning.com.au I would be happy to look into this matter further.

Jay.

1 of 65 pages

Hi. I would like to order a Samsung Fridge model SRL457MW. Do you have these in stock at the moment?

Stewie Griff asked on Jan 10, 2017

Hi Stewie,

This model is currently in stock in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne. Please feel welcome to call us on 1300 000 500 for any questions.

Jay.

I have a technician coming to look at my fridge tomorrow but I think I'll be up for a new one. How soon could I get a RF522ADW5 (Boronia, Vic)?

Natalie J asked on Dec 29, 2016

Hi Natalie J

Unfortunately, at the time of this message, we do not have any RF522ADW5 in stock in our Victorian warehouse. If you would like to consider an alternative fridge that is in stock, we can deliver it to you tomorrow, 31 January or Tuesday 3 January.

If you would like more details regarding this, please contact our team on 1300 000 500.

Kind Regards

Manisha

Hi Natalie, I purchased a new washing machine through Appliances On Line. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I researched and read reviews for pretty well much every washing machine on the market. Fisher and Pykal came up as the best and fortunately Appliances On Line had the model I wanted in their warehouse in Adelaide and it was delivered 2 days after I ordered it and they delivered, installed and removed the old unit FOR FREE. Perhaps if you read some reviews of other fridges - you might be surprised, like I was, of others reports. Hope this helps. Angela

I would like to purchase Samsung SRF719DLS 719L French Door Fridge through Appliances Online. How long does it take to be delivered to Lakelands WA 6180 if I order it today (Sunday)?

Quinzi asked on Dec 18, 2016

Hi Quinzi

At the time of this message, there is one SRF719DLS in stock in Western Australia. If ordered today 19 December, we can deliver to you tomorrow, 20 December.

To confirm stock availability before you order, please contact our team on 1300 000 500.

Kind Regards