Worst pram ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I am a first time mother and after reading the reviews of this pram decided to buy it in Kingfisher blue, the pram was good for the first 2 months, I have used it for 2month and the pram has snapped in half on the metal joints while my 2 month old son was inside and collapsed. My son is ok, I have called Britex to get it either repaired or replaced and was told off ther manager Laura that Britex (steelcraft) won't cover this under warranty due to the material being imported from China? And the only thing that Britex cover is the stitching on the pram, Yes you have read right. I would honestly not recommend this pram to anyone!!

Canberra

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact

Good Pram, Not Entirely Suitable for Newborns

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

I purchased this for our new baby and two weeks in (with daily use) I'm very happy with the purchase. It folds easily, manoeuvres well even loaded with heavy groceries, a nappy bag and the baby.

It's definitely on the larger and heavier end of the models we looked at but as my husband and I are both tall and able to lift it, this hasn't been a problem. It takes up a lot of boot space in both our 2016 Passat and our Honda CRV. Note that it is too heavy for me to lift post c-section for at least 3-4 weeks.

Although the sales reps at Baby B
unting assured me it was suitable for use by newborns, I regret not buying the bassinet for use from birth. My two week old son hunches over when placed in the pram, to the extent that I sometimes undo the top of his jumpsuits to make sure the material doesn't come over his mouth and nose. I suspect this will only be a problem for a couple of weeks, till he grows enough to overcome the odd angle.

Australind

• 1 question
  • 3 answers

Perfect! A must to get

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

Very easy to manoeuvre, easy to use easy instructions to read folds and unfolds easily into the car, doesn't take up room so happy that when I go shopping the strider is tuck away for convince also very happy with the built quality, happy to tell family, friends, colleagues how great this Steel Craft Strider is What a Great product to have.

Purchased at: Target Australia

Melbourne

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

Most easy pram I've ever used

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

I love this product, it's so useful it comes with a capsule and car seat which is so convenient to use and easy to put up and store away either in car or house using little space... For the first 6/7month my DD used the car seat with the adapter which now she's grown out of and now just uses the pram. It's a very good product and I recommend it to anyone with a new born.

Purchased at: Baby Mode

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Jaka,
Thanks for your fantastic review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Model: Strider Compact

Built to last. Easy to fold.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Its easy to move around with bigger wheels. Easy to fold and strong build. Spacious space for babies. Even hyper Kids normally can't break anything. Quality material used to build and the finishing is smooth. Comes with perfect fit raincover. Only downside is its heavy for new mums and does not have insect net.

• 32 answers
  • 37 helpful votes

Great Little Stroller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Great addition,very well made and integrates with capsule and bassinet -Makes it soo easy to take from secure car fitting to stroller.
I am very happy with this product and I would not consider using any other brand.The stroller is very sturdy and easy to manoeuvre and folds up easily to fit in the car.
I was quite lucky to acquire this unit from a friend as he had used it until his daughter has outgrown it.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Abulbar,
Thanks for your great review.If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330.
Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Hassall Grove, NSW

• 1 helpful vote

Model: Strider Compact

Very useful for every stage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ris,
Thanks for your great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Lake Macquarie

built for comfort

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

this is a dream to fold/ unfold. Built to last not just to a price but at $599 it is a bit pricey for first mums to justify. Look past the price and see all of the features it comes with. Adjustable handle is top of the list for mums of different heights; multi adjusting seat positions and can add for more then one child to use at a time. Wide wheel bae makes tipping less likely

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Bearman,
Thanks for your review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

Strathmerton

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Model: Strider Compact Deluxe Edition

The perfect pram couldn't live without it made my life's so much easier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

The pram is very easy to use very easy to fold up, fits in tiny cars, and alittle heavy to carry around with you if walking with it for a while. I'm very satisfied with the quality and the build of the pram. The colours and the colour and the fabric is very nice and soft to touch

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Charly,

Great pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I love the pram in single mode, very easy to push and folded up good reclines well and a very big hood & basket. In double mode I loved the fact I could but the steel craft capsule on the bottom (not like the strider plus) but it is a bit with the normal seat to out a child on there. But overall a very nice pram.

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Ebony,

Model: Strider Compact

Perfect for my baby!!! Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Absolutely a gem
Easy to manoeuvre around
Quality is a top-class
Easy to fold and put away in any size car

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Rajbir,
Thanks for your terrific review. If we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, The Britax Team :)

East gippsland

• 3 answers

Model: Strider Compact

This pram is great for a first pram and multiple children, heavy though

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

This pram was easy to manoeuvre, fairly easy to fold, hardish to unfold and heavy to carry. Got the pram with our first, then purchase the extra seat a year later, it was a good pram for just the one and for a baby boy and 1 year old girl and lasted about 4 years. (We used it to death, pushing or around our bush block, it was really great off road like that. We got a mountain baggy twin after it broke to carry our 2nd and 3rd child (boys) so a 1 and a 3 year old. My eldest 4 year old was a walker only by that point (very headstrong girl).

The strider had great storage with a single seat but bit great with the two. It is a very sturdy pram though. No coffee cup holder.

1 of 17 pages