Melbourne

Love love love.!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I absolutely love this stroller.! It's easy to fold & unfold, I am only a small women & I find it very easy to pull it apart & lift into my SUV's boot.!
I love being able to have baby facing me & how easily it is to maneuver.!
I am extremely happy with this and would recommend it.!

• 2 answers

Best pram for baby ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

Its got so much room in the seat.a huge basket. Can face both ways.five point harness keeps your lil one safe. Ive had this pram for two years and it goes everywhere footpaths grass and rocks up and down hill. Five star rating. My baby is 2 now and still using it.

Model: Strider Compact

Great pram... but so heavy and bulky!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

This is a great pram for long walks, but forget shopping, brunches, or getting around tight spaces in it.

We live by the beach, and this pram is great for long distance walking, feels great under the hand and is comfortable (bub sleeps very well in it). Unfortunately the pram is very heavy to lift in and out out of the car, and (IMO) is not very "compact" at all (it takes up my entire boot when folded, and the back wheels often get caught on shop displays).

Also, other prams I have tried since handle far better (especially when guiding with one hand - which happens more often than you think when shopping in Coles with a basket in the other)

Do not buy!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

Seating design is terrible. Seating is going back. My daughter can not hold her back properly. Always I need to put something like cushion to correct her back. And cushion is not solution, up back is going more back, bottom back is going less. I mailed this company about that. They told me this is design, you need to put cushion to your daughter back. I wanted my money back. They did not even answer my mail.

Melbourne

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Fantastic

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Great pram and great quality and sturdiness, espically whilst walking on foot paths/roads/gravel etcthat are extremely uneven.
Had this pram for my soon since birth (now is 2y.o) easy to use plenty of storage underneath, easy to clean, fold Away.
Only bad thing is he is now getting to big for it :(

Albury, Nsw

• 11 answers

Model: Strider Compact

Fantastic pram would buy again

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2016

So happy with this pram. It is able to grow with my family. I used it with my first born using the capsule, bassinet and then regular seat. I love how baby (or toddler) can face in or out. Welcoming second baby soon I have a second seat option which with the adaptors give quite alot of room underneath for toddler, and if he hates being underneath then I can always put the capsule on the underneath.
The pram has so much storage, I can easily fit a small grocery shop in the under basket. The one step brake is easy. Quality is great. Easy
to fold. Easy to push and steer. Big, but I've never not been able to get through a door or checkout Isle etc.
The only negatives is it is not light when folded all together and takes up half my boot space unless in get inventive with boot layout. Also My seats only have 3 recline options too so seat lays not quite flat, but i noticed the new ones in store have a 4th flat option. I would buy this system again yes.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

This pram is so easy to fold,lift and carry. The basket is a great size too. Love the capsule, have the 6mth one and would only be able to carry it with Bub up until then. Found the capsule it a little hard to release when removing from car until 'worn in'. Worth every cent

Love it to bits!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

I love everything about our stroller, it so easy to manoeuvre even with one hand. I love the fact that it is so easy to put up and then collapse and how light it is. The size of the basket underneath is fantastic and was definitely a huge selling point for us! I have recommended it to so many of my friends as it's such a fantastic stroller.

Good pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2016

I have the 2015 Compact (4 recline options) and have been using it for 16 months now.
I really like this pram, I find it very easy to steer, even one handed and have never had an issue getting it through an aisle or check out. The purple colour hasn't faded at all and I love all of the storage.
I also love the adjustable handles because I am short and my partner is tall. I had one instance where the foam wheel got a bump in it (from being folded incorrectly my fault) and this came out easily I didn't even use the hair dryer!
The pram fit
s fine in my small car hatchback boot and I can fit baby bag/groceries etc around it easily. Even the second seat will fit in there.
There are many options for 2 seat configuration and this will come in handy soon with bub number 2.
I have not found the pram too hot for my child and the 4 recline options mean there was always a way for her to be comfortable.

I am disappointed that I cannot get the purple second seat as they have been discontinued!!
I hate that the silver frame and black plastic scratches so easily no matter how careful you are to not scrape it. Even the Britax instruction video shows to fold the pram so it lays on the ground which is so strange since it scratches - and this is EVERY Strider I have seen. I now know how to fold it standing up so have started doing that but the damage is already done.
It is heavy / awkward to lift with the seat attached but I separate to fold and place in car and it is much easier to lift. This also takes up less room in the car. This is a bit annoying but the pros of the pram certainly outweigh this.

liverpool

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes

Worth every penny!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2016

Before getting a pram for my son, i did all the research in youtube and read the product reviews online, so we have decided to purchase this one due to high remarks and affordability. We purchased the set, which includes the car capsule and the base. At the beginning, i find the capsule and the stroller heavy but I just get used to it over the time. What we like most is that, it's very convenient to move the capsule from the car to the pram without waking up the baby. We also saved a lot of time by avoiding all the rituals in unbuckling and ret urning the baby to his seat whenever we are out. It is also easy to maneuver, very comfortable to drive and easy to fold and unfold once you have discovered the trick to do it. I'd say, no regrets with this product and would highly recommend it to anyone who's in search for convenience and safety for their bub and for the parents themselves.

It's just so sad that my son is about to move into a bigger seat soon and we'll be no longer needing the car capsule for him.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Thanks for your great feedback & support PJ.

Absolutely love this pram.. Its been through 4 children and still going strong

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2016

Very easy to maneuver no matter what the surface is.
It is very easy to fold and unfold. Lifting can be challenging for some people but I found it easy. Fitting in some vehicles may be difficult so best to check folding size before purchase.
I am completely satisfied and happy with the build quality because its proved to last a long time and for everyday use. Its also slimmer compared to the STRIDER PLUS.

I purchased the whole complete package and found it great value for the money spent. Would highly recommend.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Monique, thanks for your wonderful review and supporting Britax products.

Love

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

Easy to makeover, and loved how could use a bassinet or capsule although didnt like how it wasn't a compact fold. Took up whole boot space in every car. No matter the size of boot and isn't good for small cars or if you have lots of kids you need to pack for to go on holiday where need the pram also

Purchased at: Target Australia