Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Love this pram as a new mum it's hard to juggle everything, I go for walks everyday and the footpaths are very uneven and it's like I'm going off road lol but this pram can handle it all even the 3 corner jacks we walk over and feels very secure

New south wales

Model: Strider Compact

Quite good recommendation for new parents like us

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Pros-
- easy to fold,
- quality is good, the seat are soft and gentle (my fussy bubba at least can sleep on it)
- wheels are anti shock which make less bouncy while use

Cons-
- wasted bassinet bubba only used twice since born and he hates it
- kinda heavy for mommy who travel alone, carry into car and get out from car are awful for me

Tips- i am regret that i bought black color, its hard to see any insects (mosquitoes, fly bugs) bothering bubba

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

Model: Deluxe Edition

Love it and hate it

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I loved this pram when i first got it home, couldn't wait to assemble it. After a couple of times using it, i felt regret with my purchase.

I'll start with the positives.
The colour/texture fabric of the seat and canopy is great. The leather look trim adds that extra touch. The extra vent zip out in the canopy is great in our hot climate. The 4 seat positions are pretty good however it doesn't recline enough (in my opinion) for baby to have a good sleep on the go. The storage pocket on the back of the seat is handy. The underneath storage
size is great for big bags! The break is flip-flop friendly. The infant seat, rain cover and other extras you get being a deluxe edition are nice. It is easy to fold and unfold. The overall quality is great.

Negatives:
It steers like a dinosaur! Honestly! And this is with my 6 month old in it, i'd hate to think about pushing this around with an older child or 2 children in it. Its not zippy at all, and i am reasonably fit and strong. Both hands on the handle bar, and push hard when you are going uphill. It doesn't go over kerbs well at all, you have to push down so hard to lift the front wheels up and over. And the lack of recline, which i mentioned earlier, but i think that's because its a 2 child stroller.

I have mentioned more positives than negatives here but unfortunately the negatives outweigh the positives for me. I need something easier to manoeuvre around. I will be looking to sell this stroller soon.

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Berwick, Victoria

Model: Strider Compact

Great with 1 seat, don't bother with 2!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I bought this pram after reading so many amazing reviews. At the time of purchase I had a 1yo and I was 12 weeks pregnant.
At first, this pram was absolutely amazing. I loved how it steered, I loved the different seating options and the storage underneath.
Then when baby number 2 came along, it was horrible.
I tried baby on top - toddler would kick top.
Baby on bottom - partner and I would both accidentally kick the seat
Nappy bag..... had absolutely no where to put it when second seat went on.
The pram is pretty easy to fold, but, it is VERY heavy.
I really liked the fact that the seats had many different seating options but would definately only use with 1 child.

Verified Purchase Model: Strider Compact

I love this pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

I purchased this pram and the car seat capsule that matched on sale, together they were about $1000 which I thought was an excellent deal. The pram is very easy to fold and unfold, it's easy to put the capsule in and out, and I love that the seat can parent face as well as face out. The visor unzips and can go almost all the way down when baby is napping, or if you zip it up it becomes an excellent sun shade again. It is easy to push around, I have never had any issue with not fitting in shopping aisles or anything of the sort, and I have taken this pram into small cafes and shops with no issues whatsoever. The basket underneath is a good size and fits lots of shopping, the access zips at the front and sides are really helpful.

I am expecting a second baby in September and I love that this pram will be able to accomodate a capsule and toddler seat, as well as two seats.

Yes this is a bigger pram, but it's worth the extra boot space it takes up in my opinion. We have a ford territory and it takes up about half the boot space, which I think is fine, I still have plenty of room for shopping and bags and things. Maybe if you drive a smaller car it would be an issue.

The newer models of the compact have 4 recline settings, so you can sit your child pretty much completely upright- this is good because the older models didn't have the 4th setting and the seat was too reclined. I'm glad they fixed that issue, I love our pram! :)

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 12 helpful votes

Model: Strider Compact

Pram came with bonus car capsule

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi MM, Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, The Steelcraft Team :)

Heavy and too big

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I've had mine for 3 years, originally bought it with the intention of using it for a baby and toddler when #2 came but it's been awful. Too big, frame is too heavy, it's too wide for some shopping aisles (don't even think about markets) and it takes up the whole boot of my SUV. It's also a pain to set up and don't even think about taking it travelling. We bought a cheapie umbrella-style stroller that we used just as much as this. It seems comfortable for the little one and fits lots of shopping, but that's about the only benefits.

Model: Strider Compact

Great pram but wish it was lighter.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Love my strider compact especially when Bub was under 6 months and I could take his capsule straight from the car and click it into the pram. I only wish the unit was a bit lighter and even more compact as it takes up quite a bit of room in my boot and is quite heavy to lift up stairs or into the car

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Sally, Thanks for your terrific review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330, kind regards, The Steelcraft Team :)

Sydney

• 1 answer

Good pram, surprisingly bulky

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Robust with good suspension, love that we have been able to use it with bassinet, rear facing, forward facing. Love that the sun visor comes almost all the way over for when bub is sleeping. Very bulky for something called "compact", we own a 4WD and it takes up the whole boot! Awkward (but possible) to fold when seat attached in forward facing mode.

Purchased at: My Baby Warehouse

Do Not Buy. Seriously

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

I have had mine for 2.5 years and now using it with my second child. The pram is hard to maneuver and heavy.
Now the clip that goes into the frame has split apart as the pin has come out. Clearly a manufacturing fault. If my children apply any pressure to the back the seat goes completely back and so many times I have feared for their safety as they can fall backwards.

As it's out of warranty britax will not take responsibility which is slack and poor service. I have purchased 3 seats for this frame. That's over $1k worth of product.

Extremely disappointing as safety is the first concern when purchasing anything for your children.

Don't waste your money I highly do not recommend.

cabramatta west

• 2 answers

shopping is a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

The best pram i have bought and i have bought a few with 8 kids its very easy to use and its built quality is the best its very easy to put it in the car it fits easily in the boot of a 4 wd and it maneuvers easy in the shops

Purchased at: Baby Bounce

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi sam, thank you for your fantastic review. We are glad you are happy with your strider compact. Many thanks, The Steelcarft Team :)

Melbourne

Love love love.!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2017

I absolutely love this stroller.! It's easy to fold & unfold, I am only a small women & I find it very easy to pull it apart & lift into my SUV's boot.!
I love being able to have baby facing me & how easily it is to maneuver.!
I am extremely happy with this and would recommend it.!

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Comments
Steelcraft Official

Hi Stace, thank you for your terrific review. We are so happy you love your Strider Compact. Many thanks,. The Steelcraft Team :)

1 of 15 pages