• 2 helpful votes

Generation: 3rd Gen

Great Pram, But Room for Improvement.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

I love this pram because it pushes smoothly and the seat can be easily adjusted to face forwards or backwards with multiple reclining options. It is also fairly light compared to similar prams on the market. Folding it down, however, is a real pain and I've had one of the internal collapsing mechanisms break so I can no longer collapse the pram until I get it repaired. After researching further, this is a common issue with these prams. The Bugaboo canopies also tend to colour fade, but perhaps this can be avoided by purchasing in white or another light colour. Be sure to keep the original receipt and serial number handy so you can make a warranty claim if necessary as they are known for being strict when it comes to repairs under warranty.

Mount Gambier

Generation: 2nd Gen

Love my bugaboo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Not only does this pram look great, it's easy to manoeuvre and there's the added bonus that you can have the seat facing you so baby can see you while you're pushing the pram! Love that it has a bassinet as well so perfect for travelling. I adore this pram

Generation: 3rd Gen

Sturdy reliable pram, easy to maneuver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

This is an awesome pram, it is really easy to maneuver. All my other prams feel clunky after using this one. I'm happy with the quality and the build. I also like how versatile it is with bassinet and seat and backward or forward facing with three reclining levels. On the down side it takes up a lot of room in my boot and having to take it apart in two pieces is a bit annoying. Overall a product that is worth investing in!

tamworth

• 2 helpful votes

Moorebank

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes

Generation: 3rd Gen

Comfortable and stylish, but a real hassle to fold!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

I just HAD to have this stroller when I found out I was pregnant with my son. I thought it was just so nice looking! Like the rest of you here I like to review my purchases heavily before I buy and although I read about the extra effort needed to fold this beast (it must be pulled apart into two pieces in order to collapse!) I figured it wasn't too bad and that I could handle it, I mean beauty is suffering am I right!?

No. Listen. Stop. Going anywhere with a baby/toddler is suffering enough. I ended up using my husbands wagon all the time be
cause the stroller fits in while unfolded. And I hate his car! Seriously it takes so long to load up the car with a kid or two and then having to deal with this on top, it was just too much.

I didn't dare ask my husband if I could buy another stroller after I whined at him for so long to get this $1000 monstrosity so I went out and got a cheap $20 umbrella stroller once my son was 1year of age. Although I'm no longer the envy of the other mothers as I stroll through the mall, I am the envy of them in the carpark!

My friend bought the bugaboo bee stroller and she has been very happy with it, personally I think the bee is ugly, the frame reminds me of a wheelchair, but apparently it folds up easily and in one piece.

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2017

Fantastic pram. Lightweight (9.6kg), very manoeuvreable, tight turning circle, looks good and is stable. Long bassinet attachment so it's not outgrown too quickly. It parent faces in both the bassinet and seat mode. I like the extendable hood. The negatives are the basket which is not good and the brake - its stiff and I'd prefer a foot brake. To adjust the recline of the seat takes two hands. It doesn't include a cup holder. The two step fold means it folds up compactly and fits in the back of my Mitsubishi Mirage.

Not worth the money!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

It's hard to walk through shopping aisles. Back wheels are too big gets stuck when trying to go through gaps. Soooo annoying ! The basket is soooo inaccessible. I have to sit down to put things in it. Terrible design ! it's heavy and huge. It takes all the booth space. Two fold design is a nightmare ! I never owned any other Parma but I can assure you this is not easy to use.

Verified Purchase Generation: 3rd Gen

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I'm so glad I made the leap and purchased the Bugaboo Cameleon (I opted for the limited edition which was on sale at the time). I can't really fault it. The only small issue I have is the basket underneath is hard to access and put things into when you have the bassinet on. When you have the stroller seat on it is fine though. The thing I love the most is the turning circle, you can pretty much do a 180 turn from standing position which comes in handy more often than you think like supermarket isles, etc. also love how smooth it is to push. I walk a lot outside and its great outside walking, if I'm picking up the pace I just extend the handle for my longer steps.

Seabrook

Love this stroller

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I love this stroller not only because it looks stylish but it's also extremely easy to maneuver! It rolls like a breeze, it folds up easily and and folds down easily however it is a bit bulky and takes up a lot of space in your car in fact all the space! Hood is a bit saggy regardless how you put it. The build quality is excellent otherwise it looks and feels solid yet it's extremely easy and light to ride. It doesn't fold down in one piece so it is a bit of work to take out the seat and fold down the frame but it's fine once you get used to it. The functionality of the stroller is worth it and so is the looks.

Generation: 3rd Gen

very good product some things to know...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

it can get in a small car but need to loose back wheels which is not dificult to do but still its an extra job you need to do also my wife had a bit dificultys to fold and ufold so as soon as the chiled was 8 month we sold it and bought a simple stroller which folds easy and packed fast in the car. bottom line great for infants which not need to travel alot.

Sydney

• 5 comments
  • 1 question
  • 13 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Generation: 2nd Gen

Awesome!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Our Bugaboo is now 6 years old having been used for 2 kids. The frame and tyres are showing signs of wear, but the fabric covers still look new. Our pram has been on several international and domestic flights. These prams are strong and super hard-wearing. Many of our friends bought cheaper prams/strollers initially before buying one or two more as their kids grew. We stuck with our trusty Bugaboo and never saw the need for anything else. Bugaboos are expensive initially but a great investment for your kids and your family.

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 2 answers

Generation: 3rd Gen

Great pram for first time parents and grandparents

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Easy to maneuver, collapse and clean. Brought for daughter and she just loves it.
Great price and fits into the boot. Even great grandmother likes to push bubs in it. When unwrapped at baby shower one wheel part didn't work but contacted place of purchase and quickly replaced. Would recommend the brand.

1 of 19 pages