Generation: 3rd Gen

Great quality at a premium price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Great build quality and lightweight.
Extendible handle makes is super convenient for taller parents. The hood comes down quite a bit which is also good when you want to keep it dark and cosy inside for the baby.

Some other brands / copy brands of bugaboo fold smaller than this one. The bassinet cannot fit in the middle of the folded frame so its raised higher in the back of the car. Might be an issue for smaller cars.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Waverley

• 1 helpful vote

Love this pram!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Great pram, easy to drive and so comfortable for baby.
Good storage basket and great accessories.
It's a little hard to pack into the car, and a bit bulky, but if you don't have to pack it up often, I'd highly recommend it.
We recently used a travel pram overseas and I realised how much I love the Bugaboo.

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

The pram in itself is good but too low bassinet cannot put stuff in.
The brakes too hard - have got hurt many times.
The wheels leave stains on my floor and they are wherever I parked it in my house. Was using pram bassinet at home for Bub when new born to move from one room to the other but has spoiled the floor. This was not expected from such an expensive pram and the brand name is big but after service is disappointing!! I regret I should have bought Silver cross pram with better bassinet and quality

Purchased at: Haggle Baby

• 1 review
  • 2 questions

Generation: 3rd Gen

Best pram I've ever had....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Purchased for our third child so we'd already been through a few different prams. The bugaboo is definitely my favourite out of them all. A robust and quality pram with multiple seat positions. Simple to use and easy to maneuver with one hand. If the price tag puts you off, it's definitely worth considering purchasing second hand!

My only complaint is that my toddler (2.5 years) no longer fits so time to sell and get an umbrella stroller.

Purchased at: Baby Bunting

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Love!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

I push this pram daily and love it to bits. It pushes and maneuvers very easily, in pretty much every terrain I tried (city, public transport, cafes, beach, bush) and is super lightweight. It is comfy for bub - the bassinette was a godsend (he loved to be and sleep in it - perfect particularly to get out and about in the early days - i put bub into the safe sleep position - so feet touching the end of the bassinett as I do in the cot) and now that we are in seat- mode I like it even more. There are 3 positions and the option of parent and outwa rds facing. The seat is wide so should last for a few years. The extendable hood is great in every climate as it comes down low so no need for annoying muslins and clips and the sun canopy accessory is unbeatable in this climate as it covers the whole pram and has ventilation nets/windows (best 100$ i spent so far). Folding is easy and the basket is large (it was a bit cumbersome to access in bassinet mode, but that's resolved in seat mode; so no biggie). The 5 point harness is super easy to use. Love the new leather look handle and like that the hood colour can be changed. It is a very stylish looking gram. All the accessories are well made, which justifies the price tag. 2 suggestions for bugaboo: 1: offer the canopy separate from the carrycot apron as it is only useful for the first few months while in bassinet mode. 2: offer a seat liner in a natural fabric such as cotton or bamboo for the hot weather - the polyester seat liner does not cut it.

• 1 helpful vote

It's great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2017

It's great, the only things I don't like about it is
-that the bassinet is way too low!
-lots of storage space but really hard to get too cause the bassinet is so low.
-the break handle is hard to use with my hand, I wish it was between the wheels so I could do it with my foot.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Generation: 1st Gen

Avoid it post caesarian and if you want to go shopping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

HI, I chose a bugaboo because I heard it was a top buggy brand however it was difficult to lift the baby in and out of the bassinet as I had a caesarian. The bassinet tilts and my newborn baby ended up (and still does) in a heap at the foot end. Worse still, I couldn't drive and wanted to walk to the shops and put my shopping in the basket underneath but this is inaccessible in the 'bassinet' mode. I contacted Bugaboo who said
they were aware that the underseat bassinet is hard to access in Bassinet mode (but tough luck). Ladies - buy a Stokke instead - higher (less bending on your sore belly and back) and there is a lovely storage basket underneath.

Purchased at: David Jones

Generation: 1st Gen

Does the fabric set come with the pram bugaboo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2017

I think it's great love it it's easy to push easy to fold down and up easy to put in my car boot I wouldn't buy any other prams the quality is great she's just sleeps in the pram and is very comfortable so leave her to sleep I would pharse again

Adelaide, South Australia

• 1 answer

Great Pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

I love my pram. Super light weight, easy to manoeuvre, good suspension. I love that baby can face me in the seat as well as the bassinet. It folds up compactly enough to fit in the boot of my Mitsubishi Mirage. I like that the sunshade comes all the way down so I don't have to peg muslin cloths over it to keep the sun out. Also you can switch the handle back which is useful in cafes. Negatives are the basket which is useless in the bassinet mode. I upgraded to this after a silver cross pioneer which tipped over. Much happier

Great Stroller!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

Super easy to use and can be used from newborn in the bassinet. my baby loves sleeping in the bassinet. Pushes so smoothly and is great for walks on pavements. Can easily be folded down in the car. However it doesn't fold in one, the bassinet has to be clicked off before folding the rest of the stroller.

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

The pram is one of the lightest out there (9kgs), very easy to push and steer. It has fabulous suspension. We use it in crowded streets, cafes, on the beach and on grassy areas and it has never failed us. I have to carry it up to the first floor daily and find the folding mechanism (2 parts) and weight easy to handle. We are currently using the bassinet and it is a godsend - There's so much space in there and bub always has a bed. I absolutely adore the extendable hood, great for sleeping and shading from the weather. We just bought an extendab le sun canopy, which will be good for summer I think. One con is the access to the basket - it is pretty much inaccessible with the bassinet, but I think it should resolve itself once the seat is on (from about 4-6 months onwards). From what I can see, the safety harness on the seat is easy to use. I am a bit bugged that I missed out on the new leatherette handles. And please bugaboo, make a seat liner in cotton or bamboo (outer and inner), so our babies can be cool in this hot weather. Polyester and wool just do not cut it here in this heat.

Purchased at: Baby Kingdom