Verified Purchase

Best honeycomb protein and nutrient profile available

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

The honeycomb isolate is one of the best tasting on the market, tastes like a liquid crunchie and doesn't clump. The whey oat mass (performance) also has one of the best macro nutrient profiles going for an ecto or meso body type, and shipping is always prompt.

australia

Private message

Verified Purchase

always the best products, packaging, prices, flavours, sizes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

we always buy from BP because they offer all we need and at a great price. the products are of an excellent quality, packaging is well done and stores easily, flavours are great and sizes are good for those that want to sample, want to bulk buy, are buying for 1 or several people and anything in between. its great that they list the ingredients so we can buy the additional elements we want to create the complete package based on our personal needs.

So pleased I found Bulk powders !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Fabulous product, tastes great & I feel so energised every morning after drinking with Orange juice. Will always have this on hand.

Clean, affordable products that really work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2017

Fantastic products without all the questionable ingredients. I love the raw whey protein - you won't find a powder with the same quality ingredients without the fillers for such a reasonable price. And the pwo's are fantastic - high focus, energy and pumps during training with no jitters or crash

Verified Purchase

Best brand for anything you need

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

I have been using these guys for 5 years and always prefer these products over others. They make good tasting and great quality products consistently and it is easy to get everything you need from the one place! Every friend i recommend to this place loves it also + free shipping is 10/10! Just try this place, I bet you will no regret it!

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Great product and good value. It significany improved both the quality and duration of my sleep, which I notice due to shift work. Taste isn't great but it isn't a terrible. I have also been impressed with the speed that my orders have been processed. Recommend both the product and Bulk Powders

Great taste, Great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

The chocolate Miceller Cassein tastes amazing, digests easily, and no bloating even with milk. Mix the creatine in as well and still amazing. Hard not to just drink it all day. There service and information regarding your order, tracking and quick postage is second to none.

Great products with even better service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Products are top of the range, with so much to pick from you shouldn't find it hard to find something you love. Fast delivery time and amazing customer service!!

Verified Purchase

Top quality supps at lowest prices!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I buy the WPC, Micellar Casein, and Creatine from BP, and these are some of the best I've tried. I prefer unflavoured protein, and the BP unflavoured WPC and MC doesn't have the terrible aftertaste that some do, so a big plus. Free shipping and pretty quick delivery time to Brisbane means I'm sold and have recommended to all of my lifting friends. Great work BP!

Verified Purchase

Excellent quality products at an unbeatable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Really happy with my order from Bulk Powders Australia, will be buying all my supplements from them from now on.
I'm especially pleased with the raw whey protein concentrate I ordered, the taste is perfect (no flavour), just what I wanted. I can add it to my smoothies, or even my morning milk coffee and it tastes fantastic!! All powders I bought have a nice smooth consistency and dissolved easily even in cold water.
I was impressed with how quickly my order arrived - just three days, probably would have been 2 if I hadn't missed the cut off time.
The best value for money supplements around.
Great service, thanks!

Love BP their products are top quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I love BP, their products are top quality, flavours are delicious, and delibery is prompt.
Anytime Ive needed help, they replu to my enquiree almost imediately. Great service

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

We have being buying this product for a few years and love it.
It tastes great on its own. We add to smoothies and protein balls.
Now we are purchasing for our elderly parents also.
Excellent value and Australian made :)

1 of 33 pages

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Mattyb asked on Jul 03, 2016

Answer this

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!