Great supplements and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I have been purchasing protein powder and other supplements from bulk powders for about 3 years now. I have never come across better tasting supplements than Bulk Powders' products. I have tried many different brands of protein powder, and I reckon Bulk Powder is just as good or better than the leading supplement brands. However, I would like it if I can buy in bigger bags than 1kg bags of protein, like how it used to be.

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I placed the order Friday afternoon, and I received the delivery first thing Tuesday morning. Great communication throughout the whole process, and the product came as it was described and in good order. I would have no problems recommending Bulk Powders Online to family and friends, as I have already. Exceptional service and good prices, keep up the great work Bulk Powders. I will be a returning customer for sure.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I ordered the vegan protein powder. Easy ordering on the website, very cheap and good quality product thank you very much!

Great cheap supplements

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Very cheap supplements. I love the free shipping as well! I would recommend to all of my friends. I will definitely be buying something from here again!

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Delivery was excellent and product is very good. Will be ordering more when i need it. Will be trying flavoured this time..

Winner! Winner!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Easy ordering online, fast service and excellent product. Winners all round. I love the ease and convenience of ordering with BP.

Awesome stuff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

The quality of the products are seconded to none by far the best on the market in Australia absolutely awesome have been using them since 2014 and haven't looked back since.

Goid priduct. Efficient delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Products were as advertised and good quality Delivery was swift and efficient. Happy with all aspects of the transaction. Thanks

Verified Purchase

So tasty, so affordable and so much variety!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Absolutely amazing, couldn't fault at all! The flavours are super tasty as well as affordable, also fast shipping! Thank you so much bulk powders you're going to save me a fortune!!

Great product, fast and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

I recently purchased the raw NZ WPI protein. Having never purchased from here previously i found the site to informative and the ordering process quick and easy. Goods arrived with a couple days so I was rapt. Cleanest protein on the market in my opinion, fantastic product, love it. Will be ordering again. Thanks.

Punctual and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

This is a company that's making it tougher for their competitors. Products are inexpensive, mix great and taste great unlike other online merchants. 9/10 . Minus one for welcoming me with weird names everytime I log into my account. Other than that, well done BPA!

Great clean product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Nice tasting, clean protein - fast delivery- highly recommended, having it every day with my other superfoods, exactly what I wanted

1 of 35 pages

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Mattyb asked on Jul 03, 2016

Answer this

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!