Verified Purchase

Great value and easy-to-use website

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Much cheaper than buying bulk powder from high street stores. And after doing some research online they seem to be the best value online with a huge range of products. They store my contact details and product order history so it makes re-ordering very easy. The L-Lysine powder is great for adding to smoothies, pancake mix, sprinkled on granola or just stirred into a glass of water,

Vegan getting amino acids

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

BP is great, the best that I have found. They are based in Australia so the postage is quite reasonable.
And the products are top quality.

Great products, clean simple and a great range

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

great prices, fast delivery, quality clothing and shakers. I will definitely be back for more. Thank you Bulk Powders au

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Service is great. Delivery is quick as i live in New Zealand. Great value for money in buying products in bulk without all the fancy packaging the big brand names use.

WOW. So fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

My delivery was sent the same day!
The planned delivery date is the next day. I've waited well over 1 month for a local delivery. Thank you BP for being efficient.

WIP WIN!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

My usual experience with flavoured protein is that it's sickly sweet and artificial tasting - not this one...it's delicious, smooth and I won't go back to anything else! I also added a scoop to a batch of pancakes on the weekend, worked well :)
Packaging and scoop get the thumbs up too.

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I recently purchased some protein powder from these guys.the chocolate flavor tastes pretty good and it arrived on time.so I am very happy with there service.

Wrong Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Previously every time I have dealt with Bulk Powders the service and delivery has been perfect.
Unfortunately this time I was sent the wrong product.
I ordered Pea Protein Powder and received the Vegan mix instead.

Quality products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Great service, have bought products form BP in the past and they are by far better than competitors in terms of price and quality of products! Great range of products and product descriptions to help people find what they need to help reach their fitness goals!

This is great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

Ability to buy specifically what I need is simple and easy to navigate. Nutritional facts are on the product's page, providing clear information of the contents of the product. There is no hassle, no popups and no annoying advertisements on screen. Great experience.

Great Product, Great Service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

Ordered a range of product. All good quality, well packaged and service was great.

Shipping a little over priced and would appreciate some protein powders in larger options, without having to buy multiple packets.

Awesome products and great prices. Massive range and great tasting.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

WPI great for post workout, WPC great anytime to increase protein intake and ZMA each night. All great tasting and mix easily in shaker bottle. Awesome value for money.

1 of 38 pages

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Mattyb asked on Jul 03, 2016

Answer this

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!