Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2017

Great assortment of products according to your goals. With an awesome price and conveniently offers online purchasing which delivers straight to your home.

Best protein addicted !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I Love the chocolate protein WPC it tastes amazing and is so affordable and mixes great with my oat smoothies

Too good to be true!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The Bulk Powders WPI is one of the best on the markert. I have tried so many different proteins and most of them disagree with my sensitive stomach and cause bloating from all the fillers and additives. BP's WPI with it's high quality ingredients and having no fillers does not irritate my stomach and tastes amazing! The Honeycomb is honestly the most delicious protein flavour and in the words of my partner 'tastes too good to be good for you'. And the best part is that it is good for you with a high protein and a low carb and fat count and scientific analysis to prove this, it is very macro friendly. Highly recommend!

Great product. Wouldn't shop anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Some of the best product on the market. Always delivers on taste and results.
I cannot recommend highly enough for those looking for great product at a reasonable price.

Thanks BP

Can't live without my shakes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I love my shakes for breakfast before my early start at work.I usually have them with banana or blueberries, and add steel cut oats as well..it keeps me feeling full and satisfied..I'm very happy with the products and will continue to use them, as they are great value for money..

Can't live without my shakes!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

I love having protein shakes for very early morning breakfast, before i start work..I add banana or berries and also the steal cut oats, it keeps me full and gives me lots of energy..

Perfect company

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Very good products, cheap and fast delivery system. Always get my order within a couple days of ordering from New Zealand. Have a wide range of products that are well known and not well known. Wouldn't go anywhere else for my product.

Love Bulk powders

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Very fast delivery ( less than one week) and awesome prices, especially ordering in bulk. Powder mixes well and tastes great with water or milk. I buy mass gainer and believe it has helped with gains at the gym.

Quick, easy, and intuitive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Very happy with the website. Everything is easy to find and the prices are very competitive.
The stuff I ordered shipped quickly and I got everything I ordered. I even got $10 off for signing up to the newsletter. Couldn't be happier.

comments on my purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I was very happy with the quick delivery of the product I ordered. Can't say much about the product itself yet.

Easy and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Bulk powders is a really amazing company to use super simple and convenient for me as I run my own business and am on the go all day and don't have time to stop in a supplement store. The products are great and would highly recommend to anyone to give bulk powders a try!

Great Range of Vegan Products - Decent Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

This website seems to have a great range for everyone - including vegans. I've found that many online sites have limited options for vegans, at absurd prices. I haven't tried the products yet, this is a review of the website, range, and ordering process - which I think were all great. I'll write another review for each of the products individually after trying them. Bulk Powder seems to be a good starting place.

1 of 40 pages

Can u please send me the nutritional profile for NATURALLY FORMULATED WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE chocolate i would like to see the exact carbs and sugar contents thankyou

Krystal asked on Mar 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi will let u know when I receive it should b a few days just ordered my first lot

Ok thanks

Hi, my partner is ' Lactose intolerant', which protein shake would you recommend for "Muscle Mass" and what is the nicest flavor? Cheers

Jody asked on Nov 17, 2016

Answer this

Hey Jody, thanks for reaching out, please checkout the following link: https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/blog/2014/03/lactose-intolerance-and-protein-powder

Has anyone tested the supplements, are there any problems similar to no bull supplements where testing has shown poor quality and lower values of protein??

Mattyb asked on Jul 03, 2016

Answer this

Matty, thanks for the question.

All our proteins are independently tested for purity and the results are posted on all our popular protein powder product pages, you can view this now for yourself, for example; see https://www.bulkpowders.com.au/whey-protein-isolate-wpi.html. Furthermore we’ve been trading online since 2008 with many happy return customers, please checkout our reviews!