5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 30, 2017

Received my order within the specified time frame. Have ordered previously and will continue to do so. This is the only place I can buy this particular shower gel that my son loves. Great service, thanks

great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

My order was received within the time quoted.
All perfect.
Excellent service.
System easy to navigate. Lots of choices.
I have used before and never had a problem.

Good prices and no delivery fee!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Great deals on branded moisturisers. Have purchased repeatedly from them and the products are always good and delivered straight to your door.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2017

Service is excellent. Have used for several years. Will continue to do so, particularly when a gift is needed at short notice.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

I love this primer-smooth application and results with pore-reducing effects. Always easy order here, fast service. A great Australian site for many, many cosmetics.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Consistently good prices on quality products. This is the first website I check for cosmetics and fragrance. Great range and collected points combined with regular coupons reduce price even further. FAST delivery, great packaging.

First website to check for

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Always good price on quality products. This is the first website I check for cosmetics and fragrance. Great range and collected points combined with regular coupons reduce price even further. FAST delivery, great packaging.

Fantastic - Responsive and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Just an incredible range on this website of products you'd be hard pressed to find within an affordable price range in Aus. The staff were very friendly and quick to reply after I made a mistake on my shipping information - and the product still arrived promptly! Will buy from these guys again!

Kochchikade, Negombo, Sri Lanka

Private message

Verified Purchase

This is a great service and superb products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

When I was traveling overseas, I tried to buy from Australia, Uk and New Zealand, but I couldn't find that items,
Then I tried to search the Google and I found your online service,
I have ordered L'Oreal Hydrafresh Balancing & Refining Mild Foam PH 6.5 - For Sensitive Skin 100m 4 items.
And finall they delivered to my home . I am so happy with service.
And when there were delivering that items, I have contacted there email service , and one Of Oficer Neena has responded me on the time and it was very helpful.

So I wish you all the Neena and good luck Cosmetics .

Husbands products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Great products !! Quick delivery :) Have ordered with Cosmetics Now before :) Will order again !!
Happy customer Forgot to mention great communication and follow up after purchase.

Availability and Delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

The product purchased is not available in many stores and certainly none in our area, the availability at Cosmetic Now and the exceptional fast delivery makes shopping at Cosmetic Now a breeze.

LOVE this hand cream!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

You won't find a better hand cream! Very happy with the customer service, quick delivery and price too. Just not happy with the fact you insist on twenty words for this review.

1 of 158 pages

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

When I ordered this product I thought the magnification would be enough but in reality it's not much better than a normal mirror, except for the light which is a wonderful feature. Is there any possibility I could exchange it for something with more magnification as long as it had a light.

Gina Koumpis asked on Dec 02, 2016

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 11 questions about Cosmetics Now