• 2 helpful votes

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Great value, fast delivery, arrived beautifully packaged and in perfect condition. Genuine product - Im very happy and wont hesitate to shop with them again.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Lovely product, mys kin has never been happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

This is a lovely product, its coverage is wonderful and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I would recommend this product to anyone. My skin has never looked better

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Particularly loved the gel. Gave my hair enough hold without the crunch. Am hooked and definitely will purchase again The conditioner gave my curly hair good slip and excellent 2nd day hair

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I have been using this product for several years now and am never sick of it. It gives you an even coverage without feeling as though you are wearing makeup.

Vivid blue mascara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

The product is very reasonably priced and a good quality. Some products are too dry but this is good. Excellent delivery time.

Awesome!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Product arrived on time, packed well, great to use!! So happy :) thanks guys. I will definitely be back for more

Happy with You

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

All products I have purchased form cosmetics now has been perfect not damaged and very quick delivery, I like how you can collect points as well to give a little discount of next order.

Need more companies like this in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I found Cosmotics Now by accident. I am using Shisheido product for many years and we increased in price I couldn't find a cheaper price, so I was googling the websites and saw Cosmetics Now and gave it a shot. I wasn't disappointed. Perfect prices, great service, quick delivery. Perfect.

Would't be without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

A must have staple for your bag, this provides long lasting moisture and subtle colour in one product. It is easy to apply, lasts well, has an SPF and looks great! I don't leave home without mine.

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2017

I would highly recommend Cosmetics Now. Easy website to follow and my order was delivered a day earlier than stated.

Perfect for me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I am very pleased with this product, have been using it for a couple of years! As I live in a small country town I do not get to the city often so being able to purchase on line is great.

Gold Coast

5 Stars!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

I was able to buy a product that is very difficult to navigate in Australia. Ordered it with FREE shipping and it arrived in perfect condition only a few days later. So happy with the service and products and would HIGHLY recommend online shopping at Cosmetics Now!

1 of 154 pages

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

When I ordered this product I thought the magnification would be enough but in reality it's not much better than a normal mirror, except for the light which is a wonderful feature. Is there any possibility I could exchange it for something with more magnification as long as it had a light.

Gina Koumpis asked on Dec 02, 2016

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 12 questions about Cosmetics Now