Birtinya Qld 4575

Private message

Love the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I am very happy the Joico hair products
My mum & I both use these products and our hair is more shiny and healthy. We love putting our fingers through our hair as there are no knots and and fingers go through our hair easily

Great value for Luxury items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

Cosmetics Now have a huge range of beauty products at great prices & delivery time is fantastic.
It allows me to indulge in buying the best Dermalogica products for my skin which, if I had to buy over the counter,
I just would not be able to afford.

It's not just a perfume!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

When my wife wears this perfume, it changes her aura, her self confidence lifts and generally makes her a more attractive person than she already is. Any scent that can have such an amazing effec on a person, and therefore all around her, is well worth the pennies!!

Fantastic Price!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Purchase Pevonia usually from Local Salon. but have now found these guys. At nearly half the price I am paying it is Fantastic. Service is great, Postage time is Great arriving within a few days and great communication.

Love these ROC skincare products!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Have been using ROC skincare for several months now and love the way that my skin is looking. I have just purchased the deep wrinkle serum and the resurfacing facial cleanser. Really agree with my skin. The service from Cosmetics Now is just fantastic. Three days for delivery to reach me and products arrived very well packaged. Thankyou for a wonderful service and great prices Cosmetics Now.

The Farouk hair product is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Very happy with the level of service - Cosmetics now provided quick delivery and a quality product which was well packaged to avoid any damage.

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Great service from ordering to delivery!! Would definitely recommend great products at great prices and great choices! Thankyou Cosmetics Now.

Great service complemented by full visibility of delivery/tracking process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

From start to finish the ordering process until delivery was flawless. I was kept continually informed from confirmation order was received, when delivery was processed and expected delivery date.

No drama excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

I place an order, it is confirmed , then i receive a tracking notification. So not only do Cosmetics Now provide excellent service i also know to the day when it will be delivered. As I said - no drama, excellent service. Thank you cosmetics now

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Lasts an entire day which is much longer than similar products I've tried. The colour was subtle & slightly pinker than the picture but still happy with this product.

It Works

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Fusion Beauty ant-redness is soft smooth and silky to apply. Not thick like other anti redness applications. No need to dab it on or use an applicator, just finger tips. It does work, although you may get the impression it doesn't at first. I love it and recommend it to anyone who has a problem with redness.

Men's skin care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

I found Cosmetics Online quite by accident two years ago, when I was hunting around for my favourite shave cream. I have used this online store many times now, and I remain happy with the competitive prices, the online ordering, the prompt processing, and the speedy despatch of my purchases.

1 of 163 pages

I just found this site and have placed 4 items in my cart and went to pay when I noticed a discrepancy between the listing price and cart price of an extra $20. Tried ringing several times...and got the usual all operators are busy. So contacted by email and the price of the item in question was changed immediately to the lower list price....great....but then the other 3 items in my cart jumped to a higher price and yet they were still being shown on the website at a lower cost. I have been waiting over a half and hour now for them to either respond by email, or phone as I have left my number. I have taken shots of the items at the price I put them in my cart and have sent them their own proof. Has anyone else had this issue with them?

Michelle asked on Dec 06, 2016

Answer this

Hi Michelle, I have never had a problem at all with this site. Maybe they are very busy with the Christmas shoppers online. Have you joined up and can log in? Maybe it would be best to log out, if you haven't already paid for your items and start again. Hopefully it's all worked out for you in your favour. All the best Susanne

When I ordered this product I thought the magnification would be enough but in reality it's not much better than a normal mirror, except for the light which is a wonderful feature. Is there any possibility I could exchange it for something with more magnification as long as it had a light.

Gina Koumpis asked on Dec 02, 2016

How legit is this online store? Be honest, I really want to purchase this perfume and this store has the one I want, I'm just sceptical about it being such a great store with great delivery

lyssaable asked on Oct 31, 2016

Answer this

It was the first time I used this online store and was pleased to be able to track the parcel everyday.

It's the first time I've used them but I was completely satisfied. I bought a Shiseido face wash and received it within two days to a regional city so I was really impressed. I honestly would use them again. I'm an eBay buyer usually but not for cosmetics and skin care. The face wash is sealed in original packaging. Couldn't ask for more really.

I have only bought once from them, (Dermalogica and Youngblood), and both products were legitimate, and delivery was prompt. I'll definitely give them another go next time I need to buy products.

See all 11 questions about Cosmetics Now