Amazing Experience and beautiful people

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

We walked into the store just to have a look and we're met by very friendly staff. Their honesty and genuine advice helped us to make a fast decision. We purchased an amazing Lounge that meets all our requirements.

Loved the Customer service and found the sofa desired

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2017

to make my purchase i went in store,
it was a very quick purchasing process
the product i purchased was fantastic

Demir Leather

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

A couple of weeks ago, I brought a dining table, lounges, and much more furniture from demir leather. I got it from Parramatta, Aurburn. Their furniture is absolutely amazing and so is the service. It's really good. The staff is very nice to the customers. I'm very happy with everything. Thanks so much for your amazing service.

Totally Agree

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

So disappointed with the service. Once they got the deposit, they turned their backs literally and that was that - still waiting after 4 months and ringing is just upsetting with no customer service of human interaction, just a robot sounding response. Basically just a number to them, didn't even want to know my name.

Verified Purchase

Superb quality- excellent product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My brother in-law have bought 2 set of leather sofa from Demir leather and He recommended Demir to me.
My first leather sofa got delivered on Thursday and on next Sunday I was on the shop, paid deposit on my second one.
I am very fussy buyer and I can see Demir leather is what I want. The leather, foam, spring, seating is superb quality. It is lots better compare to the competitor. Highly recommended.

High Quality product comes with a high level of customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Just bought my 4th couch from Demir - Auburn Parramatta Road. High quality product. High level of customer service (Pierre). Thanks.

Outstanding service and superb quality leather furniture.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I strongly recommend Demir to anyone wanting to purchase outstanding quality Italian leather furniture. Not only is the furniture of superior quality, the staff are amazing. They have fantastic customer service and help you find exactly what you are looking for. 10/10

Summer
Ramsgate Sydney

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

THEY ARE GREAT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Was looking around for a lounge and dinning room we went to so many retailers I lost count and honestly from the moment you walk into there show room you can tell the quality stands out, the staff at the Aurban store went above and beyond to help us
Very happy

Absolutely perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is absolutely perfect. The colour( cappuccino) and design are gorgeous. Firmness is perfect (firm enough to give the couch structure and sitting comfort) .
Also i was impressed with their briĺliant services.

This is great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We have just bought some New leather couches which have been great loving them as they are great quality .
Thank you to the team for all the help and kindness. Great service great people at demir .

Leather Lounge Suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We purchased our 3,2,1 leather lounge suite from Demir Leather in Auburn 12 months ago and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. We were highly recommended to Demir by my brother-in-law early last year and he also couldn't be happier with his purchase approximately 5 years ago. My wife and I were absolutely impressed with Paula's service and particularly her honesty. I spoke with Paula this afternoon and mentioned to her how extremely happy we are with the lounge 12 months on. We would highly recommend Demir to any future customers.

1 of 5 pages