Outstanding service and superb quality leather furniture.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I strongly recommend Demir to anyone wanting to purchase outstanding quality Italian leather furniture. Not only is the furniture of superior quality, the staff are amazing. They have fantastic customer service and help you find exactly what you are looking for. 10/10

Summer
Ramsgate Sydney

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

THEY ARE GREAT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

Was looking around for a lounge and dinning room we went to so many retailers I lost count and honestly from the moment you walk into there show room you can tell the quality stands out, the staff at the Aurban store went above and beyond to help us
Very happy

Absolutely perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is absolutely perfect. The colour( cappuccino) and design are gorgeous. Firmness is perfect (firm enough to give the couch structure and sitting comfort) .
Also i was impressed with their briĺliant services.

This is great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2017

We have just bought some New leather couches which have been great loving them as they are great quality .
Thank you to the team for all the help and kindness. Great service great people at demir .

Leather Lounge Suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We purchased our 3,2,1 leather lounge suite from Demir Leather in Auburn 12 months ago and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. We were highly recommended to Demir by my brother-in-law early last year and he also couldn't be happier with his purchase approximately 5 years ago. My wife and I were absolutely impressed with Paula's service and particularly her honesty. I spoke with Paula this afternoon and mentioned to her how extremely happy we are with the lounge 12 months on. We would highly recommend Demir to any future customers.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

What an amazing service experience, quick, personalised, caring and professional. Thank you so much.

Happily refer Demir to anyone.

Excellent warranty service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I purchased several recliner lounges from Demir Leather back in September 2012. Today ( in february 2017 ) one of the plastic footrest handles broke. I rang Demir Auburn to enquire about purchasing a replacement part & was told without any hesitation, that they would supply the part no charge. GREAT ATTITUDE from Demire considering that i purchased the lounges four years & five months ago

Great recliner lounge and delivery was faster than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

We purchased the recliner lounge from the Chatswood store. The lounge was delivered 10 weeks after we ordered. We were originally told 3 months, so it was good they were early. The lounge is amazingly comfortable & looks great.

There was a small scuff mark on the lounge when we opened it. Gave us a bit of a scare but luckily it wiped off.

Zero customer service and extremely RUDE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I just can not believe that these people can get away with such rudeness and careless and irresponsible attitude. Unfortunately you only see it after placing a deposite. So disconnected too. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. They also pluck prices off the air. I call it the shaftability test.

Excellent service - worth the wait

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2016

I bought my chaise lounge after looking around for ages. The salesman was patient with my inability to decide on style and color and his suggestions in the end was perfect. I love the style, size and color and the leather feels like good quality Italian leather as compared to some inferior ones at other stores. Took 5 months for delivery but Demir kindly offered me a temporary lounge for a month (after I sold my old lounge) until my new one could be delivered. The delivery staff were on time friendly and efficient. Looking forward to enjoying my couch for years to come.

Researched plenty and this place has the best product quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

Hi everyone, just thought I'd also add my review on the experience with Demir Leather. I recently relocated back to Australia from Singapore and I don't think that when it comes to the quality, durability of the leather and the lounge designs, that other sofa companies can compete. I spent hours researching and other places really try and pass off their designs as the best, etc and they're not. They use sub-par quality and usually they get their lounges from local suppliers or from Indonesia or developing countries and whack a huge profit margi n on top. For all I know, Demir Leather get their lounges direct from the crafter in Italy. Also, has anyone measured the size of the lounges from other places? They are actually smaller for roughly the same price. In terms of service, I found the lady at the front desk very warming and patient. I was there for a good hour and she was surprisingly very patient in answering all my questions and concerns about the different leather types. As a difficult customer, I believe that they did their best in addressing all my concerns without being too pushy like other places. So my experience with Demir Leather was actually a positive one and the customer service was not bad. I highly recommend this place to everyone who is serious about buying a good lounge. It's worth it.

1 of 5 pages