Leather Lounge Suite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

We purchased our 3,2,1 leather lounge suite from Demir Leather in Auburn 12 months ago and we couldn't be happier with our purchase. We were highly recommended to Demir by my brother-in-law early last year and he also couldn't be happier with his purchase approximately 5 years ago. My wife and I were absolutely impressed with Paula's service and particularly her honesty. I spoke with Paula this afternoon and mentioned to her how extremely happy we are with the lounge 12 months on. We would highly recommend Demir to any future customers.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

What an amazing service experience, quick, personalised, caring and professional. Thank you so much.

Happily refer Demir to anyone.

Excellent warranty service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I purchased several recliner lounges from Demir Leather back in September 2012. Today ( in february 2017 ) one of the plastic footrest handles broke. I rang Demir Auburn to enquire about purchasing a replacement part & was told without any hesitation, that they would supply the part no charge. GREAT ATTITUDE from Demire considering that i purchased the lounges four years & five months ago

Great recliner lounge and delivery was faster than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

We purchased the recliner lounge from the Chatswood store. The lounge was delivered 10 weeks after we ordered. We were originally told 3 months, so it was good they were early. The lounge is amazingly comfortable & looks great.

There was a small scuff mark on the lounge when we opened it. Gave us a bit of a scare but luckily it wiped off.

Zero customer service and extremely RUDE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

I just can not believe that these people can get away with such rudeness and careless and irresponsible attitude. Unfortunately you only see it after placing a deposite. So disconnected too. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. They also pluck prices off the air. I call it the shaftability test.

Excellent service - worth the wait

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2016

I bought my chaise lounge after looking around for ages. The salesman was patient with my inability to decide on style and color and his suggestions in the end was perfect. I love the style, size and color and the leather feels like good quality Italian leather as compared to some inferior ones at other stores. Took 5 months for delivery but Demir kindly offered me a temporary lounge for a month (after I sold my old lounge) until my new one could be delivered. The delivery staff were on time friendly and efficient. Looking forward to enjoying my couch for years to come.

Researched plenty and this place has the best product quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2016

Hi everyone, just thought I'd also add my review on the experience with Demir Leather. I recently relocated back to Australia from Singapore and I don't think that when it comes to the quality, durability of the leather and the lounge designs, that other sofa companies can compete. I spent hours researching and other places really try and pass off their designs as the best, etc and they're not. They use sub-par quality and usually they get their lounges from local suppliers or from Indonesia or developing countries and whack a huge profit margi n on top. For all I know, Demir Leather get their lounges direct from the crafter in Italy. Also, has anyone measured the size of the lounges from other places? They are actually smaller for roughly the same price. In terms of service, I found the lady at the front desk very warming and patient. I was there for a good hour and she was surprisingly very patient in answering all my questions and concerns about the different leather types. As a difficult customer, I believe that they did their best in addressing all my concerns without being too pushy like other places. So my experience with Demir Leather was actually a positive one and the customer service was not bad. I highly recommend this place to everyone who is serious about buying a good lounge. It's worth it.

Excellent Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

This is the second time we bought from Demir. Our lounge was first purchased 10 years ago. Their customer service back then was not the best & I had to wait >3 months for my lounge. However, I can not complain about about their product quality. My lounge is still in top condition after all these years (admittedly we do take good care of it). That was the main reason we came back the second time for our dining chairs & electric recliner (despite their reputed "rude" customer service). This time round, we were greeted by friendly & helpful staff. Luckily, our items were in stock. Were told it might take up to 2 weeks for delivery, but everything were delivered within 5 days! We always have confidence in Demir products, and this time it was no exception. We are very happy!
Ps: bought our previous dining chairs from Harvey Norman, and my husband's lounge from Nick Scali same time as my Demir lounge. The first 2 did not stand the test of time as the leather started to peel eventhough we don't seat on them often. Never ever compromise quality for price is what we learnt.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Worst customer service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2016

Went looking for a lounge today at Demir Auburn, couldn't believe there are still retailers out there who think customer service is not important. Salesman awful combination of rude, arrogant and aggressive. Stalked us through the showroom. When we asked about the Ferrari and Lamborghini (!) in the showroom, we were told he has so many he doesn't need them...! When I asked to take a photo was given a lecture about how people wanted to take photos to steal his designs...anyone with a brain would realize someone wanting to do that would not ask. When we said we weren't interested without having a photo so we could see what it looked liked vs our house design he became aggressive. Will NEVER visit again and recommend anyone else does the same!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great quality leather

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2015

We recently bought a couch from Demir and we are loving it. It very comfy to sit and watch movies even when we sit in it for hours. The customer service was good which helped us to know details of the couches that we were not aware of.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2015

No call back for my inquiry about delivery.
Rudest call reception i have ever experienced.
Very very very disappointed.
Terrible!!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2015

My overall experience at Demir was simply fantastic. I went to Demir Leather's Auburn store seeking to buy a leather lounge our renovated extension. I firstly viewed the store's lounges online and then drove to the store. I quickly found what I was looking for. I placed a deposit and a few months later, I get a call letting me know my new lounge suite was ready for delivery. Leather was soft and looks sensational in our new room. They even followed up after delivery checking I was OK with everything. Great experience

1 of 4 pages