Excellent Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2016

This is the second time we bought from Demir. Our lounge was first purchased 10 years ago. Their customer service back then was not the best & I had to wait >3 months for my lounge. However, I can not complain about about their product quality. My lounge is still in top condition after all these years (admittedly we do take good care of it). That was the main reason we came back the second time for our dining chairs & electric recliner (despite their reputed "rude" customer service). This time round, we were greeted by friendly & helpful staff. Luckily, our items were in stock. Were told it might take up to 2 weeks for delivery, but everything were delivered within 5 days! We always have confidence in Demir products, and this time it was no exception. We are very happy!
Ps: bought our previous dining chairs from Harvey Norman, and my husband's lounge from Nick Scali same time as my Demir lounge. The first 2 did not stand the test of time as the leather started to peel eventhough we don't seat on them often. Never ever compromise quality for price is what we learnt.

Worst customer service ever!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2016

Went looking for a lounge today at Demir Auburn, couldn't believe there are still retailers out there who think customer service is not important. Salesman awful combination of rude, arrogant and aggressive. Stalked us through the showroom. When we asked about the Ferrari and Lamborghini (!) in the showroom, we were told he has so many he doesn't need them...! When I asked to take a photo was given a lecture about how people wanted to take photos to steal his designs...anyone with a brain would realize someone wanting to do that would not ask. When we said we weren't interested without having a photo so we could see what it looked liked vs our house design he became aggressive. Will NEVER visit again and recommend anyone else does the same!

Great quality leather

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2015

We recently bought a couch from Demir and we are loving it. It very comfy to sit and watch movies even when we sit in it for hours. The customer service was good which helped us to know details of the couches that we were not aware of.

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2015

No call back for my inquiry about delivery.
Rudest call reception i have ever experienced.
Very very very disappointed.
Terrible!!!

• 1 helpful vote

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2015

My overall experience at Demir was simply fantastic. I went to Demir Leather's Auburn store seeking to buy a leather lounge our renovated extension. I firstly viewed the store's lounges online and then drove to the store. I quickly found what I was looking for. I placed a deposit and a few months later, I get a call letting me know my new lounge suite was ready for delivery. Leather was soft and looks sensational in our new room. They even followed up after delivery checking I was OK with everything. Great experience

Excellent quality and very comfortable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2015

We bought the Viasparano lounge recently from Demir. I found the buying experience at Demir very easy and pleasant. The staff assisted us in running us through the various models they had and their differences. This helped me narrow down on what I wanted to buy.
This lounge that we bought is stylish, super comfortable and of excellent leather quality. The delivery person handled the sofa's with care and were delivered on time. Very happy customer and highly recommended for anyone looking for a new lounge

Love our new sofa

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2015

We recently bought the Dalila chaise lounge and we love it. It's great quality, comfortable and the chaise part is big enough for me and my daughter to snuggle down together to read a book. Very happy with my purchase.

Excellent furniture and great staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2015

I recently stumbled upon Demir while window shopping for some new furniture. I'm so glad I did! I ended up purchasing a new lounge suite and a lovely dining setting.

Not only is the furniture of high quality and beautifully made, the staff made the purchasing process very easy.

I never felt rushed or pushed into purchasing something I didn't want or need and they were more than happy to answer all my questions.

Delivery was right on time and the new furniture looks amazing in my house. So comfortable and quality construction.

I highly recommend Demir furniture if you're after high quality, excellent service and just a fantastic experience overall.

Thank you, Demir! I'll be back soon!

Australia

• 1 review

Ecstatic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

Purchased a lovely pieces for my lounge room. Everything arrived on time and nothing was damaged. I always look for that kind of thing upon delivery because I have been burned before at another store. a big thanks to the team at demir.

Love my lounge!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2015

I ordered our lounge late last year and it just arrived! It was delivered as promised, with just a slight delay and the experience was great, no complains here. The Italian leather feels awesome, we love the look and it was definitely worth the wait.

Homebush

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

BE WARNED Customer service very poor, followup none, care factor absolutly none, business ethics q

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2015