Digital World International (DWI) is offering reviewers a $5 discount code off their next purchase over $100. To qualify for this discount code, reviewers will need to write a review. This review can be either positive or negative.

Verified Purchase

Top competitive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

They offer competitive prices, are reliable & have a very fast courier system. Why risk unknown suppliers when DWI have an established record?

Great prompt service, chat line very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

Very competitive pricing, website easy to negotiate. The price indicates that the product is grey market, but I can accept that.

Enthusiastic service but wrong thing

3 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

The price was great and the communication of when things were coming and to where was brilliant. I ordered v-moda headphones in black but I got the red highlights ones instead. I didn't mind because I was tossing up between the two anyway but still...

They are Thief - DO not ever buy anything from them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I bought a Samsung Gear S2 (SM-R732) from them, it came with 1 year warranty (So called), 2 months after the purchase, the Gear screen went off, I raised it with them and they got back to me saying their warranty does not cover physical issue !! What was the warranty for then? Its a big scam, bunch of thieves sitting overseas using .com.au email address to confuse and rip off people.

Quick delivery for a very competitive price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I bought my Fitbit Alta and cohldn't find a better price on the online market with delivery. I didn't have to wait long as it had arrived within the week. Unfortunately the Fitbit had charging issues so after contacting Fitbit for support a new one is being sent to me, despite the box being sealed and brand new. This was a product fault on behalf on Fitbit, not DWI, which apparently occurs more often than anticipated based on further online research.

Great customer service, quick postage, outstanding product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Purchased an LG V20 64GB phone with a 24-Hour Dispatch patch, and it was promptly dispatched in less than 12 hours! This is my second purchase from DWI, will recommend and return in the future!

I couldn't believe how quickly it was delivered- and it was perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2017

I saw a review on a digital camera I had been interested in for a while. On impulse I decided to buy. Luckily I searched and compared prices. Initially I was nervous about buying from Digital World International as the price seemed almost too good. I was surprised and delighted when I received my camera within the week. It was exactly the camera I was looking for and arrived in perfect condition. I will always be going to Digital World International first for all my future purchases.

Verified Purchase

Really great!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

My order arrived right on time as expected. I am really happy with the fast and efficient delivery from DWI.

Good seller !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

Good communication and fast delivery. The only thing is if the fee charges for paypal is voided that could be nice. Thanks.

Great service and very happy with the purchased item

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I have purchased Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm F4 G ED VR f/4 G from DWI Digital and very happy with the service and product.

Great phone, great price and fast delivery! Thankyou I'll be back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

This was the cheapest price I found online and instore. Happy with my purchase, thankyou. First time I tried the site and I was hesitant being international but I received everything in order within a few days or my transaction.

1 of 286 pages

I have purchased a drone through DWI and have paid it through PayPal. DWI have emailed me and said I need to provide photo ID with proof of address BEFORE they process my order. Has anyone had this issue?? It seems dodgy as I've never had to provide personal details to buy an item.

Talitha asked on Feb 27, 2017

Answer this

yes it seems a bit dodgy me too I've never done this, but no worries they have a policy about the privacy and they can't do anything with your details. so after that the company is pretty trustworthy my goods are arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

No, I've never heard of that anywhere, even for drones (considering all the hubbub around them).
Moreover, I wouldn't trust their "policy" - you'll find them all over the website in various places, and shipping policies that conflict with each other. Already had crap experience with them over their 'policies'.

Hope your issue with the address and photo ID has been resolved!

Yes, I had the same problem. To verify the shipping address, I called all of their branches but no response at all. Then as they instructed I emailed to them from my optus email address many times but all them were bounced back. I happened to think this was a ghost company or internet fraud. Due to this the 24h dispatch guarantee policy did not happen to my order.

I am suspisous of your in house waranty, why is it NOT a Samsung waranty ? are these a refurbished item ? and if so how good is your waranty ? where do i send it back to? and how good is your turn around on these items, I can NOT be with out a phone as I am a country sales rep. please repley as soon as, as i need a new phone now. Regards E.R.Brown.

edd asked on Jan 22, 2017

Answer this

Warranty is terrible, you send it back to Hongkong, wait for 6 weeks at least. In case like me, if the courier "LOST" it on the way back from warranty for your 3 months new $800 phone, they'd offer you $134 and a kick in the butt.

Thanks mate, thanks lots, i think NOT , LOL EDDIE

I am considering buying the Garmin Vivoactive HR smart watch. Do you guarantee that they are genuine Garmin manufactured?

Chris asked on Dec 06, 2016

See all 54 questions about Digital World International (DWI)