Digital World International (DWI) is offering reviewers a $5 discount code off their next purchase over $100. To qualify for this discount code, reviewers will need to write a review. This review can be either positive or negative.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Extremely satisfied with the camera, the price was very competitive with other sites, (it was one of the best offered). Delivery was quicker than what I thought it would be. Have shopped here before and I will again. Thank you.

Madenning

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Price on my item was very good, so I ordered one. Three days later I get an email telling me my order has been cancelled, but for up to five different reasons. I had to contact them to find out which of the five applied to me. Turned out they have no stock. They've since deleted that item from their site.

I then asked them to just send me one, a different colour. Nope, my order is cancelled. Their site is still advertising my item in silver and red.

Since then I've been sending multiple emails back n forth, trying to establish if they are
able to send me my item in any of the colours. Apparently, they don't know, they cannot guarantee I can have one and my only option is to try ordering another one and waiting to see what happens. I still have $375 outstanding on my previous order, which has yet to be cancelled and I am not sure I want to tie up another $375 on the off chance they might be able to sell me one.

I have never, before now, been asked to place an order and hope for the best... Bizarre!

Fantastic process!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Online shopping and purchase was seamless. Absolute best price I could find anywhere.
Dispatched next day and I had my headphones within 4 days. I was genuinely surprised with the speed.
Love my headphones. Very satisfied and I will shop here again.

Very Poor Warranty and After Sales Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Failed phone has been with them for over 4 weeks for "repair". No idea when or if I will ever see it again. Refuse to replace or refund. Will never use them again.

MENTONE EAST

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
Private message

Great Prices & Quick Delivery - But No After Sales Service When Out Of Warranty

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I purchased a OnePlus One mobile phone from DWI and was very pleased with the process and quick, hassle-free delivery. However, products not readily available in Australia such as mine, have to be returned to them in Hong Kong under warranty. This adds to the cost (freight, insurance etc). That aside, I would have considered returning for further purchases, until I discovered their out-of-warranty service was non-existent.
My OnePlus One mobile phone died after 22 months. OnePlus Support were gracious in trying to help, even booking their
remote assistant to work on recovering the phone but, unfortunately, he was unable to rectify the issue.
When I approached DWI for assistance in locating an Australia-based repairer, I was told to find one myself, as they had no idea. They weren't even able to repair it themselves (at my cost), so I was left with a dead phone and unable to get it repaired. I am now trying to source a repairer in UK or USA, but this has left a bitter taste in my mouth. A huge improvement in after sales support is essential for consumers to return. I, for one, will not be back unless it is for a product readily available in Australia

Very poor customer service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I purchased a Minix Neo TV box from these guys. Delivery was very good, however I then had some issues after 6 months. I had many problems trying to get the item sent back to them and my case has now been going on for over 2 months. I have contacted them many times and keep getting the response that the item has been sent back to the manufacturer for repair.

DWI do not appear to care at all after my initial purchase was made and are doing absolutely nothing to now resolve my ongoing issues.

I would most definitely NOT recommend them to my worst enemy!!

Excellent and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have recently ordered a sigma lens and a CF card with competitive prices. The service is excellent. My orders were delivered with good protection packaging within a week in spite they were dispatched from Hongkong. I am a really happy with DWI's service.

Super quick oversea delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

It was around $100 cheaper than offline market in australia. I believe that DWI is providing us really good price. I made an order on monday night and the item arrived in thursday early morning. It took less than 72 hours from HK to Australia. That was the fastest ever delivery experience from my overseas purchase experience

fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2017

good pricing and exceptional delivery time , parcel arrived when i needed it and in perfect condition. very happy with the competitive pricing and would use them again for any electronics purchases

Solid service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

They gave the best price I could find, the Asus Zenfone 3 arrived well within quoted time frame, adequately packaged to protect even the phones own packaging. Product works, item is exactly as described.Can't ask for more than that! Definitely recommend this shop.

Excellent retailer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

The UE 900s earphones are excellent from a comfort and sound quality perspective. DWI's pricing offered exceptional value for money. Shipping was fast and free.

Verified Purchase

Never a miss, awesome site

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2017

Good price, fast shipping, no complaints. I've bought over $3000 worth of items including cameras, iPads, lenses and small gadgets, all arrived on time with good protection.

1 of 290 pages

I didn't finish the order because I forgot the surcharge so I transferred the amount needed to fulfill the payment but not sure how to update it to complete the order?

Terry.S asked on May 10, 2017

I have purchased a drone through DWI and have paid it through PayPal. DWI have emailed me and said I need to provide photo ID with proof of address BEFORE they process my order. Has anyone had this issue?? It seems dodgy as I've never had to provide personal details to buy an item.

Talitha asked on Feb 27, 2017

Answer this

yes it seems a bit dodgy me too I've never done this, but no worries they have a policy about the privacy and they can't do anything with your details. so after that the company is pretty trustworthy my goods are arrived quickly and in perfect condition.

No, I've never heard of that anywhere, even for drones (considering all the hubbub around them).
Moreover, I wouldn't trust their "policy" - you'll find them all over the website in various places, and shipping policies that conflict with each other. Already had crap experience with them over their 'policies'.

Hope your issue with the address and photo ID has been resolved!

Yes, I had the same problem. To verify the shipping address, I called all of their branches but no response at all. Then as they instructed I emailed to them from my optus email address many times but all them were bounced back. I happened to think this was a ghost company or internet fraud. Due to this the 24h dispatch guarantee policy did not happen to my order.

I am suspisous of your in house waranty, why is it NOT a Samsung waranty ? are these a refurbished item ? and if so how good is your waranty ? where do i send it back to? and how good is your turn around on these items, I can NOT be with out a phone as I am a country sales rep. please repley as soon as, as i need a new phone now. Regards E.R.Brown.

edd asked on Jan 22, 2017

Answer this

Warranty is terrible, you send it back to Hongkong, wait for 6 weeks at least. In case like me, if the courier "LOST" it on the way back from warranty for your 3 months new $800 phone, they'd offer you $134 and a kick in the butt.

Thanks mate, thanks lots, i think NOT , LOL EDDIE

See all 54 questions about Digital World International (DWI)