Consistant Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Drivers always attend looking Happy and well presented. Jobs are delivered in good condition as required. If any delays due to high volumes, always receive updates from Fleet Control.

Uselss and arrogant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I called up and spoke to reception that I want to start my driver contractor courier business with Direct Couriers so can I speak to the concern person. Receptionist said if you dont have a vehicle then he wont speak to you. I said I am willing to buy so just need some info what sort of vehicle you would look for she again said no he wont speak to unless you have the vehicle. we wont give you this info you have to shop around. I found this is very bad attitude of a receptionist and the concern person if he treats inquiries like that. I wonder how they would be treating their clients. Never seen such a arrogant conversation or treatment with any other organization.

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Tried to deliver on the wrong day

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2016

Ordered some donuts as a gift through Krispy Kreme and Direct Couriers were the delivery company. The order was for 16/12 but they tried to deliver it today 15/12. I received SMS notification from Direct Couriers that it was delivered, and then a follow up saying it was on its way so I told the recipient to look out for it. The package didn't arrive so I called Direct Couriers to follow up. After providing details they asked 'what company I was from' and then said I had to talk directly with Krispy Kreme who blamed them. No communication about the error, no apologies nothing. I had to spend all morning calling. The number on their website is also for NSW and they couldn't even transfer me to speak to someone about a QLD order.

Verified Purchase

Feedback on Customer Service Supervisor - Stella

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

Just thought I’d send feedback on the friendly staff at Direct Couriers.
I bombard Stella (Customer Service Supervisor) with rate requests and she is so efficient in sending them back no matter how many I send and how obscure they are.
She always explains things that I do not understand really well.
She is always happy to help and is such a positive person and always willing to go above and beyond to assist me with my rate requests.

Direct Couriers Feeback

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2016

Customer Service at Direct Couriers is fantastic, process jobs quickly and call immediately if any further information required/any issues. Great service!

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fast, friendly GREAT SERVICE, FLAWLESS!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2016

Had some urgent cargo to get to our customer & the team in Adelaide, SA came to our rescue. In no time they had allocated a vehicle/driver suitable to take care of the job & before we knew it, our cargo had been delivered to our customer, all parties super impressed with this service.

Leichhardt

• 2 questions

Very impressed with service. Excellent GPS tracking tool

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 29, 2016

I recently purchased a mattress and Direct Couriers were tasked in delivering the good to me.
I am very impressed with their communication sent via SMS and email advising me of the timeline/status of the delivery.
Their GPS tracking is very helpful as it is in real time. Excellent innovation.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2016

I placed an order through toys'r'us which would arrive as two different packages with two different couriers. One courier was direct couriers and the other allied express. I just wanted to point out the difference between the two. My order was packed up on Tuesday the 16th Feb. Direct couriers picked it up, sent me a text message to alert me it had been picked up, attempted to ring me and attempted to deliver it that same day. I missed all this but rang the number back and arranged for delivery the next day at 7am. This is exactly when my packa ge was delivered. Allied express on the other hand picked up my package on Thursday, sent me a message on Friday to say it was on board with driver however I never received the package or a notification card and their tracking hasn't been updated from my order being on board for delivery since Friday morning. Considering all of allied express' bad reviews I'm wondering if I'll even get it on Monday. Anyway, thanks direct couriers for your great service!

Customer Service Focus.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2016

We have been a customer of Direct Couriers for many years now and used their services recently for a national project for one of Australia's largest and prestigious brands. They delivered on expectation, were incredibly efficient, professional and customer service centric. Responses to requests were swift and all team members were a pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much.

Accomplished service levels

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2016

Speed and accuracy unmatched and complete transparency throughout every transaction.
One could not appeal for more, fantastic service on every booking.

Prompt And Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2016

The admin team at Direct Couriers go out of the way to assist whenever I have a question. I have not encountered such great service from a Transport Company before.

If you want great service not only from the drivers but from customer service and even admin these guys are the ones to help!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2015

We use Direct Couriers in all major Australian ports on Air & Sea imports, their customer service team are always willing to help no matter the circumstance, they always seem to go the extra mile (pardon the pun).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes