Verified Purchase

Excellent service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

My partner and I were moving back to Canada from Australia, and of course needed to move our furry little one with us. When I saw the amazing reviews for Dogtainers online, I decided that they would be our best option, but little did I know just how wonderful they would be. Biljana was our contact at Dogtainers, and could not have been kinder or more understanding. I'm a little bit of a lunatic about my dog, Neville, and Bibi put up with my constant phone calls and questions with the patience of a saint. She never made me feel silly, and acknow ledged each of my concerns with kindness and thoroughness. During our journey, an airline catastrophically messed up our flight plan, putting us in danger of not being able to bring Neville home to Vancouver with us.

This leg of the trip was not part of our booking with Dogtainers, as we were just traveling domestically within Australia, so I called the airline. They were insanely unhelpful, and not knowing what to do, I phoned Biljana in hysterical tears. Within 10 minutes, she had spoken to the airline representative, and personally worked out a new flight plan that would still allow us to proceed with the rest of our itinerary. Regardless of the fact that this was not her responsibility, she acted in a calm, reassuring manner.

When I dropped Neville off in Brisbane, I met Bibi in person and knew that he would be in good hands. She was warm and friendly, and instantly inspired a feeling of trust. She sent me many updates of Neville evening and day before being put on the plane, and that alone kept me sane and calm during a very stressful time.

When we picked Neville up at the cargo area in Vancouver, he bounded out of his crate in high spirits, showing no indication that he had been flying through the air in a crate for 15 hours. To me, this was a clear testament to the incredible job that Dogtainers does to prepare animals for their journeys.

I would highly recommend Dogtainers to anyone transporting a pet. They made a very stressful, complicated experience as easy as it could possibly have been, and their excellent customer service and personability put me at ease.

Thank you, Bibi and Dogtainers, for getting Neville home safe with us!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Haley, Bibi and the team at Dogtainers wanted to thank you for your wonderful feedback, we hope you and Neville have a wonderful New Year.

Timely, friendly and professional service - Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

I would imagine like most pet parents I was nervous about flying my babies interstate. From first contact Aline made the process simple, her knowledge and calm manner settling any doubts I had ....... how wonderful to experience some good old fashioned customer service with someone who knows and understands people and their pets - Well done Aline and Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Many thanks Leanne for the feedback Aline sends her regards

Brisbane

Great Service Fantastic Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Used Dogtainers Brisbane each year to fly myself and blaze to tassey, always a great service, thanks Dogtainers for taking good care of blaze.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Many thanks John, have a great Christmas.

Excellent Company with Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Fabulous Service in bringing 4 month old puppy from Brisbane to NZ.
Kept me well informed and made a possibly stressful event seem simple.
Would certainly use again and would recommend to anyone needed to transport
their precious pooch anywhere.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Helen, we are so pleased you found our service stress free and our staff helpful. We wish you and Jed a very Merry Christmas.

Repeat Customer - Great service as always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I sent my dog from NZ to Brisbane. This is the second time we have used Dogtainers and they gave us great service, as always. Reasonable price and our dog was boarded overnight at the home of a Dogtainers employee in Auckland, which was lovely. She arrived totally chilled.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Gabbye, so pleased you enjoyed our service, thank you for using Dogtainers. Have a great Christmas.

Best directions ever - OK service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks for the feedback Mel.

Best cat transporter ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Extremely pleased with service. Roger was well cared for throughout his entire travel and arrived relaxed. Would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Dyan we should use CatTainers too :) so please you liked the service.

Felt reassured through the process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I wanted to give some appreciation to Dogtainers for the care and effort they put in to moving my pet ( my baby) to Singapore. As people that have used this service will know it can be quite nerve racking as it is basically the great unknown. I felt the service that I received from the beginning helped somewhat to put my concerns at rest. Of course I was still a bit nervous on pick up day but again was reassured by the young lady picking up that all will be well and it was. When she was delivered to my husband he confirmed that she was all well with tail wagging. Thanks to all involved who made this happen smoothly. It was greatly appreciated.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jane, thank you so much for the review, we know how important the move can be and only use the best airlines and people.

Brisbane

Very happy with Dogtainers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

Great care and attention was taken with Jake, used Dogtainers a few times now but never got the time to write a review. I have tried a few pet transport compenies but have found Dogtainers consistently take very good care of Jake and all my needs. Thanks guys, a special thanks to Aline.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Ray and many thanks for the review. So please we could assist yourself and Jake with the move.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

They don't secure your pet in the back of the "courtesy" van!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2016

I used dogtainers because of all the supposed positive reviews but I wish i had gone with the other pet transport company. These people do not secure your pet in the backmof their vans. This is a common complaint if you check out reviews on sites that are not their own. I watched him drive iff with someones baby in a crate in the middle of the van, not secured. If he slams on breaks???
Also, instructions are terrible for international flights. I received three different sets of instructions!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hello and thank you for the feedback. We have high standards as a pet travel company and take all matters as mentioned seriously. We will make contact with you to find out specific details about y... read more »

First Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2016

This is the first time I have use this service. I was extremely apprehensive and very nervous and didn't know where to start. After talking to the very lovely Zillah, I felt very confident and happy with transporting my little puppy to South Australia. Zillah was so informative and gave me all the information that I needed. Her service was outstanding. Today made a followup phone call and spoke to the lovely Aileen, she is one very efficient and once again very informative, and extremely friendly lady. Thank you for everything girls, this has been an AWESOME experience. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dogtainers. Thank you again ladies.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Tammy, Thanks so much for the feedback and for using Dogtainers we really appreciate your business.

Dogtainers provided a First Class Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2016

I have used Dogtainers 4 times now and every time the guys in Brisbane and in Sydney have provided the very best service. I use the guys to collect and deliver at each end and its perfect. Danny and kitty love flying with Dogtainers and are given baths after boarding and flights. Thanks guys

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Pete, thank you for your feedback we are so pleased the service was as you expected.

1 of 3 pages