Verified Purchase

Auckland to Gold Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

Dogtainers helped relocate our 2 year old sharpei from Auckland to Gold Coast. Just want to thank Zillah who was very helpful and informative, always prompt with answering all of our questions. And also a special mention to Gareth from Auckland Dogtainers who was absolutely amazing, he made us and our dog feel at ease throughout the entire process. Excellent service, highly recommend!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks for the feedback Sina, we are so pleased you liked our service.

Great caring service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2017

My 12 year old dog was transported with great care, and all my questions answered. The process was easy and our little guy handled it all so well as a resut. Huge thanks!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thank you for the feedback Marika and for your custom.

Australia to U.K. For my cats

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

Dogtainers moved my two cats from Brisbane Australia to London in the U.K. Nothing was to much hassle the team handled everything and kitty and pity arrived in great shape and very happy, thanks to Dogtainers and Angie who was the best and walked me through everything and at a fraction of the price of other pet transport companies.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

thanks Just we loved moving your cats.

Verified Purchase

Excellent service, highly recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2017

My partner and I were moving back to Canada from Australia, and of course needed to move our furry little one with us. When I saw the amazing reviews for Dogtainers online, I decided that they would be our best option, but little did I know just how wonderful they would be. Biljana was our contact at Dogtainers, and could not have been kinder or more understanding. I'm a little bit of a lunatic about my dog, Neville, and Bibi put up with my constant phone calls and questions with the patience of a saint. She never made me feel silly, and acknow ledged each of my concerns with kindness and thoroughness. During our journey, an airline catastrophically messed up our flight plan, putting us in danger of not being able to bring Neville home to Vancouver with us.

This leg of the trip was not part of our booking with Dogtainers, as we were just traveling domestically within Australia, so I called the airline. They were insanely unhelpful, and not knowing what to do, I phoned Biljana in hysterical tears. Within 10 minutes, she had spoken to the airline representative, and personally worked out a new flight plan that would still allow us to proceed with the rest of our itinerary. Regardless of the fact that this was not her responsibility, she acted in a calm, reassuring manner.

When I dropped Neville off in Brisbane, I met Bibi in person and knew that he would be in good hands. She was warm and friendly, and instantly inspired a feeling of trust. She sent me many updates of Neville evening and day before being put on the plane, and that alone kept me sane and calm during a very stressful time.

When we picked Neville up at the cargo area in Vancouver, he bounded out of his crate in high spirits, showing no indication that he had been flying through the air in a crate for 15 hours. To me, this was a clear testament to the incredible job that Dogtainers does to prepare animals for their journeys.

I would highly recommend Dogtainers to anyone transporting a pet. They made a very stressful, complicated experience as easy as it could possibly have been, and their excellent customer service and personability put me at ease.

Thank you, Bibi and Dogtainers, for getting Neville home safe with us!

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Haley, Bibi and the team at Dogtainers wanted to thank you for your wonderful feedback, we hope you and Neville have a wonderful New Year.

Timely, friendly and professional service - Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

I would imagine like most pet parents I was nervous about flying my babies interstate. From first contact Aline made the process simple, her knowledge and calm manner settling any doubts I had ....... how wonderful to experience some good old fashioned customer service with someone who knows and understands people and their pets - Well done Aline and Dogtainers.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Many thanks Leanne for the feedback Aline sends her regards

Brisbane

Private message

Great Service Fantastic Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Used Dogtainers Brisbane each year to fly myself and blaze to tassey, always a great service, thanks Dogtainers for taking good care of blaze.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Many thanks John, have a great Christmas.

Excellent Company with Great Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

Fabulous Service in bringing 4 month old puppy from Brisbane to NZ.
Kept me well informed and made a possibly stressful event seem simple.
Would certainly use again and would recommend to anyone needed to transport
their precious pooch anywhere.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Helen, we are so pleased you found our service stress free and our staff helpful. We wish you and Jed a very Merry Christmas.

Repeat Customer - Great service as always!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I sent my dog from NZ to Brisbane. This is the second time we have used Dogtainers and they gave us great service, as always. Reasonable price and our dog was boarded overnight at the home of a Dogtainers employee in Auckland, which was lovely. She arrived totally chilled.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Gabbye, so pleased you enjoyed our service, thank you for using Dogtainers. Have a great Christmas.

Best directions ever - OK service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2016

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks for the feedback Mel.

Best cat transporter ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2016

Extremely pleased with service. Roger was well cared for throughout his entire travel and arrived relaxed. Would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Thanks Dyan we should use CatTainers too :) so please you liked the service.

Felt reassured through the process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I wanted to give some appreciation to Dogtainers for the care and effort they put in to moving my pet ( my baby) to Singapore. As people that have used this service will know it can be quite nerve racking as it is basically the great unknown. I felt the service that I received from the beginning helped somewhat to put my concerns at rest. Of course I was still a bit nervous on pick up day but again was reassured by the young lady picking up that all will be well and it was. When she was delivered to my husband he confirmed that she was all well with tail wagging. Thanks to all involved who made this happen smoothly. It was greatly appreciated.

Comments
Dogtainers Official

Hi Jane, thank you so much for the review, we know how important the move can be and only use the best airlines and people.

1 of 3 pages