Unfortunately I doubt they could. I would use another courier service even if it cost more. Avoid Fastway at all costs. Personal experience with them.
RedHead replied on Apr 14, 2017
Jenny Y. asked on Apr 04, 2017
Emily asked on Mar 21, 2017
You will go through the 5 stages of grief:
1. Denial: "Surely the Fastway courier is on his way. It's not like I've been waiting by the door for the past week, skipping meals and missing out on social events. I will definitely get my parcel any time now!"
2. Anger: "AAARGH WHERE IS THIS GUY?!"
3. Bargaining: "Dear God, please I'll never buy anything online again - please just let this last delivery come!"
4. Depression: "Is this my fault? I'm never trusting anyone again..."
5. Acceptance: "OK I'm never going to get my parcel. Time to go online to write a million bad reviews. *cracks knuckles*"
maaarl replied on Mar 26, 2017
maaarl, I think you nailed it.
For what it's worth, I eventually received my parcel. I called the courier, who said he wasn't working that day, so I needed to contact the Fastway call centre to see when the 'relief driver' would be arriving. He assured me that he wrote "To be delivered 'am'" on the parcel, so it should arrive before midday, and I didn't need to worry that I wouldn't be able to leave the house with a sick baby. Oh, and if it couldn't be delivered that day, I could either have it redelivered another day that I would have to spend under house arrest, or I could drive 30 minutes in Sydney traffic to pick it up from the hellhole depot. After eight hours of pacing my hallway with a screaming baby, repeatedly calling the Fastway call centre and being stuck on hold for so long my bladder was bursting, my parcel arrived at 4.57pm. As promised, it did have 'am' scrawled on the postpak.
Emily replied on Mar 26, 2017
kirbsta asked on Jan 23, 2017