Are you kidding me?

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

I brought something online and so I haven't actually gotten it however it was supposed to come to regional Queensland it was posted from Sunshine Coast somehow it's ended up in Melbourne? Seriously? How does this even happen?

Shambles Courier Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Very unreliable. I will definitely suggest people to avoid it at any cost! The delivery guy should at least ring the doorbell in order to know if someone is available to receive the delivery or not. It's not rocket science. Even the customer care service give wrong information when asked about the delivery.

Shocking service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2017

Delivery due 24th May.... no call-card left
redelivered the next day.. again.. no call-card left.
I called customer service and they said it would be re-delivered the following day (Friday).
So Friday I check the tracking status and it is 'waiting approval of re-delivery' even though the customer service lady was meant to order a re delivery.

Called up on Friday and asked a redelivery and they say 'we can't guarantee it will be delivered today' even though I had paid $15 for express shipping.

Useless

Thieving liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

My laptop and hard-drive was sent from central coast (March this year) heading to central Qld. Driver said he passed it along to Toll but upon video footage showed it never was. So driver then claimed he sent it to Sydney yet no one can find it. This laptop and hard-drive had 4 years worth of photos and videos of my son since he was born (backed up onto both) which I will never get back because of some useless driver who can't get his story right and, in my opinion, has stolen my goods!!! After months of trying to chase this up and the case continuously being closed for some reason, it still hasn't been found, no one cares, even the CEO can't respond to emails. Never use this company!!!!

Woeful. Australia post off peak mail is faster.

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Absolutely useless. The planet turns quicker than these guys deliver. 4 days waiting for Sydney - Sydney metro delivery. COME ON! I could have hiked across town to pick it up. Rang multiple times to chase up to be told and ETA of 2 business days.

Disgusting

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Was told parcel will arrive next day. Gave it two days before I contacted fastway then to be told to ring a local courier service, that they have it. Contacted the local company and they had no knowledge of that parcel. Rang them back and was told to ring a different company, got the same result. Rang them back was told it was DEFINITELY being delivered today. Come 4:45 and rang fastway to find out where parcel was told to ring another local company but they didn't have their phone number. Did a google search on said company and found out they are permanently closed. Rang fastway back to be told this call center is in the Philippines! She then told me the parcel has not even left the Hendra depot! If I had of know this I would have driven there to pick it up when I first called them that morning. Absolutely disgusting company to deal with and I will not be buying and product off any company that uses the services of this poor excuse for a courier service.

Terrible service, don't use if you want anything picked up or sent

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Booked jobs and every time I book with fastway they take 3 days min to pick up and they only pick up when you call them to tell them it still hasn't been picked up and they make you wait on phone for 18min.

SYDNEY

• 2 comments
Private message

No one responds for anything!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

This company is a complete joke! I had a parcel sent to Melbourne from Sydney more than 2 weeks ago and this is the time that the parcel hasn't been delivered yet. They left a card at the receivers house, and when they tried to go to claim it, it wasn't there, then it was sent to the wrong depot and no one tells me where my parcel is.
Every time I call to find out about my parcel, I get told they are going to call me back to let me know what is going on with my delivery, no one calls me back!

They should be shut down!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Shocking. Unprofessional bunch of useless idiots within the customer service team! Talked to 4 different people not sure how they've gotten employed! Took 2 days on the phone to finally find out what is happening with my parcel. Found out the person I had talked to on the first day had kept information from me and her reason was she didn't tell me because I was upset lol! Asked to talk to a manager they said they didn't have any managers or supervisors within their team lol and that i might not get my parcel today either! Had to call 3 times on the second day and 1.5 hours later and threatened to keep calling until i talked to a manager which finally got them to get me a manager and he sorted the issue in less than 10mins. Something that could've been sorted from the beginning if his team of idiots had some idea about the work they do or at least talked better English! Useless bunch of morons. Waste of my time for 2 days!!

Verified Purchase

Worse than terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

They said they'd delivered the parcel three times, but no door bells, no calls, no calling card.
I had wasted my time on waiting them, but they want me to PAY $5.50 For redelivery
This is extremely insane.
Then i called their customer service, and they not trying to solve the issue but keep on push the responsible back to me and sender, telling me that their driver did ring the doorbell which they didn't.
Worst experience ever!!

Worst courier
Worst customer service
Worst company ever

Worst experience of my life

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Stay away driver wouldn't go through an unlocked open gate, left card in mail box, despite 2 cars in driveway and someone home. I rang both numbers over 20 times with no answer or callback then tried tracking, submitting 2 enquiries on line and many an email, finally received my package after the threat of legal action yet still to date not a single retuned call or email infact no contact at all.
As a result I will never use fastway or purchase from a merchant who does ever again.
You should be ashamed fastway.

1 of 184 pages

Can Fastway make an overnight delivery from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, a one hour drive, in less than two days?

Jenny Y. asked on Apr 04, 2017

Answer this

Unfortunately I doubt they could. I would use another courier service even if it cost more. Avoid Fastway at all costs. Personal experience with them.

No chance, particularly if you are in the Benowa area. Karen the courier is too lazy too even answer her phone so you can't even get your items picked up.

A parcel to be delivered within melbourne took them 2 weeks. My advice go with someone else. Fastway is hopeless

Wondering if I will ever receive my parcel, or will I slowly die of boredom and starvation waiting at home for it to be delivered?

Emily asked on Mar 21, 2017

You will go through the 5 stages of grief:
1. Denial: "Surely the Fastway courier is on his way. It's not like I've been waiting by the door for the past week, skipping meals and missing out on social events. I will definitely get my parcel any time now!"
2. Anger: "AAARGH WHERE IS THIS GUY?!"
3. Bargaining: "Dear God, please I'll never buy anything online again - please just let this last delivery come!"
4. Depression: "Is this my fault? I'm never trusting anyone again..."
5. Acceptance: "OK I'm never going to get my parcel. Time to go online to write a million bad reviews. *cracks knuckles*"

maaarl, I think you nailed it.

For what it's worth, I eventually received my parcel. I called the courier, who said he wasn't working that day, so I needed to contact the Fastway call centre to see when the 'relief driver' would be arriving. He assured me that he wrote "To be delivered 'am'" on the parcel, so it should arrive before midday, and I didn't need to worry that I wouldn't be able to leave the house with a sick baby. Oh, and if it couldn't be delivered that day, I could either have it redelivered another day that I would have to spend under house arrest, or I could drive 30 minutes in Sydney traffic to pick it up from the hellhole depot. After eight hours of pacing my hallway with a screaming baby, repeatedly calling the Fastway call centre and being stuck on hold for so long my bladder was bursting, my parcel arrived at 4.57pm. As promised, it did have 'am' scrawled on the postpak.

So where is my parcel?

kirbsta asked on Jan 23, 2017

Answer this

Thats what i would like to know to keeps telling me its in transit melbourne to perth must be comining by camel trai