Worst delivery service - don't ring the bell and don't leave calling card with details

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2017

First time the courier left a piece of scrap paper with the phone number to arrange redelivery. Arranged redelivery only to be told when I followed up again that it was sent back to sender? Another delivery with them an nobody rung the doorbell and no details on the calling card, no date, time, label or cf number. Also no local area tp arrange drop off as they state on website. When I call to complain, they say they have no control over the person who delivers??

Useless and abusive courier driver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Awful service from Fastway Couriers Port Macquarie. Courier has just spent 10 minutes screaming down the phone at me that I have to meet them 5km away from my house as they can't deliver. Apparently, courier to this company means getting the parcel somewhere within the general area of your house.

Merchant who sent the delivery have checked and we are in the delivery area - courier in their screaming fit has said they can't be bothered to deliver and will be returning to sender - stay away from this company.

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer
  • 8 helpful votes
Private message

No delivery

I bought off eBay... Seller used this company...oh NO
As expected... Fastway did not pick up the item.
I finally got a delivery date.
Waited patiently.
Item did not come by 4pm.
Emailed their help line, and they said it will arrive by end of the day.
Nope... item did not arrive.
No follow up email indicating a problem.

This company is incompetent. Communication is poor and they may promises they don't deliver and don't appologise for their poor customer service.

Still waiting for a parcel I ordered in December 2016

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Ordered goods from RopeGalore NSW. Initially gave postal address SA for delivery. They use Fastway Couriers I found out on day of "delivery". Got a text message from the courier asking for delivery address. Gave address and request to leave it at door. No parcel arrived, despite me speaking to office. Apparently it was left behind the gate....but I don't have a gate! Tonight my complaint letter bounced back to me "inbox full"!!!

Incredible Delivery Method

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have incredible CCTV footage of the Fastway driver walking to the front gate, checking the house number in the package, then throwing the parcel into our yard, landing in the middle of the driveway.
I have called Fastway and have yet to receive the promised callback from a manager.
NEVER use this company if possible!

Absolutely horrific service - Some of the worst in the country.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

*Package was lost - Several months later still missing with no resolution.
*Expect to wait hours on end when you call their helpline only to be hung up on.
*Some of the worst customer service in the country.
*Absolute lack of accountability - A class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

That's 2 days of the same thing now:

Morning: "Onboard - your parcel is ready for delivery".
Later that evening: "We apologise but your parcel couldn't be delivered today. It will be delivered in the next delivery cycle".

I would rather they just said something like, 'Hey, we don't feel like delivering your package today' instead of having us wait about for it to arrive.

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

They like giving my stuff to strangers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

package wasn't delivered to me, but the person who signed for it isn't known to me and it was not delivered to my house (I paid extra to have it redirected there as Fastway can't deliver to parcel lockers). This is the second time this year they have delivered my parcel to a total stranger.

#WhoIsDelMcGregor

10 out of 10

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

I was the Receiver of ordered Beauty products. I received goods next day, what a great surprise !!! Was able to use the products same day. Well done!

Worst Courier Company in Australia

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Fastway Couriers is the most unprofessional and rude service that have ever been in existence. You get abused by Couriers on the phone because you're not home to accept a delivery and then you call the office and they make excuses for them!

As a customer I'm expected to cop a mouthful of abuse then your office says it's ok?

AVOID AT ALL COSTS! WORST COURIER COMPANY IN AUSTRALIA

fastway is slowway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

tracking limited information and slower than auspost to get stuff to you ignorant arrogant staff DO NOT USE FASTWAY COURIERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Terrible! 9 days to deliver a parcel less than 5km in Sydney. Still waiting for parcel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

9 days and still waiting.
Been calling endlessly but they don't answer the phone. I've left dozens of emails - no response.

1 of 173 pages

Can Fastway make an overnight delivery from the Gold Coast to Brisbane, a one hour drive, in less than two days?

Jenny Y. asked on Apr 04, 2017

Answer this

Unfortunately I doubt they could. I would use another courier service even if it cost more. Avoid Fastway at all costs. Personal experience with them.

Wondering if I will ever receive my parcel, or will I slowly die of boredom and starvation waiting at home for it to be delivered?

Emily asked on Mar 21, 2017

You will go through the 5 stages of grief:
1. Denial: "Surely the Fastway courier is on his way. It's not like I've been waiting by the door for the past week, skipping meals and missing out on social events. I will definitely get my parcel any time now!"
2. Anger: "AAARGH WHERE IS THIS GUY?!"
3. Bargaining: "Dear God, please I'll never buy anything online again - please just let this last delivery come!"
4. Depression: "Is this my fault? I'm never trusting anyone again..."
5. Acceptance: "OK I'm never going to get my parcel. Time to go online to write a million bad reviews. *cracks knuckles*"

maaarl, I think you nailed it.

For what it's worth, I eventually received my parcel. I called the courier, who said he wasn't working that day, so I needed to contact the Fastway call centre to see when the 'relief driver' would be arriving. He assured me that he wrote "To be delivered 'am'" on the parcel, so it should arrive before midday, and I didn't need to worry that I wouldn't be able to leave the house with a sick baby. Oh, and if it couldn't be delivered that day, I could either have it redelivered another day that I would have to spend under house arrest, or I could drive 30 minutes in Sydney traffic to pick it up from the hellhole depot. After eight hours of pacing my hallway with a screaming baby, repeatedly calling the Fastway call centre and being stuck on hold for so long my bladder was bursting, my parcel arrived at 4.57pm. As promised, it did have 'am' scrawled on the postpak.

So where is my parcel?

kirbsta asked on Jan 23, 2017

Answer this

Thats what i would like to know to keeps telling me its in transit melbourne to perth must be comining by camel trai