Review rating:

Continued ease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

First transaction for a while and the same level of easy and efficient service continues. The Finlease team make each transaction simple and fast.

Re-finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

The paperwork was simple and Finlease kept us up to date throughout the process. We even received advice on signing credit terms for suppliers. look forward to future business

It is always a smooth transaction with Finlease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

We import a lot of machinery from overseas and Finlease handle all of our financing needs with these imports. Some of the transactions can end up being quite complex but the financing process always runs completely smoothly and hassle free with Finlease. Every transaction is handled so professionally and is settled quickly. I could not be more happy with the service that we have received from Finlease.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

Second time using finlease and twice happy with the service they have provided. Would happily recommend ro anyone looking for finance solutions.

Verified Purchase

Smooth and hassle free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

The process was easy and hassle free. Staff was professional and helpful. Lease was approved in a matter of days and Finlease handled everything. I had to do very little on my side - they organised everything and our new printer was delivered super fast. Huge plus was that I didn't have to follow up once via email or phone calls. Everything was taken care of. Thank you so much, can highly recommend Finlease.

Finance Application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

Finlease Orange (plus Kerri-Anne) have provided outstanding service.
Quick turnaround and funding of finance applications.
Kept fully informed during the process

Finance Application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2016

Finlease were prompt and kept us informed the whole process when applying for a new Equipment Finance agreement. Definitely 10/10

orange

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

super work Michael & co as always thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2016

another Finlease finance in place for new plant (small one this time), cost effective and easy as always, cheers Michael

Easy as Usual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

My fourth dealing using [name removed] and the team at Finlease, as usual the transaction was a breeze and the service from everyone involved exceptional.

New Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2016

Contacted Finlease to ensure we were getting the best rates for our equipment finance, have now financed three new trailers, the local team in Orange have provided exceptional service and made the processes involved, as simple as possible. Great work.

So easy and painfree. We had a new car in four days.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2016

Finlease are the best finance company in Australia. I have had personal loans, credit cards and a mortgage from the big banks and it was a long and time consuming process to deal with them. But it was so easy and a pleasure to deal with Finlease. My husband and I applied for a car loan with them on a Tuesday and by Saturday we had bought our new car from the dealer. It was so quick and they only needed us to email everything in to them to be approved. They also stayed in touch with us to make sure we were happy with the loan and sent us free movie tickets too!

Verified Purchase

And Again :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2016

Thank you to [name removed], [name removed] & [name removed] for once again providing us with excellent financial assistance.
We have had [name removed] & [name removed]'s assistance for all our equipment finance over the past 5 years and will continue to do so.
Thank you for being partners in our small business.

1 of 36 pages

Hi I am an IT consultant and planning for a car loan of approx 15-16k. As my contract is over due to Christmas and will be renewed only after second week of Jan, can I please apply for a loan based on my previous salary slips? Thanks Raj

Raj asked on Dec 24, 2016

Hi Raj,

Please contact Jay Martin on 0448 484 987 and he will be able to help you with your query.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards,
Marketing

I'm looking for car finance.

supakillsu asked on Dec 09, 2016

Answer this

Hi there, please contact James on 0413 470 370 who can assist with your enquiry. :)

I'm wondering if your tezm c an help me to borrow $35,000 to buy a new car as i haven't got a permanent resident in aus yet. However, i got full time job in here. Please contact me ASAP. Regards

Thanh asked on Dec 04, 2016

Answer this

Hi Thanh, please contact Brendan on 0448 484 430 who can assist with your enquiry. Best regards, the Finlease Team