Well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

Great job well done use again well done well done well done well done well done well done well done

Quick and responsive service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

They provide a quick and friendly service, Highly recommend them. Nothing is a problem for them. Documents provided are professional and details are very clear.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Brendan and Tim were amazing and got things sorted so quickly and easy for me.
Highly recommend Finlease!
I look forward to using finlease in the future again, for my new business needs

Great service! They make everything easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

Jay and Kerri-Anne helped me on my latest purchase, and as usual they were perfect. I've been using them for many years with a lot of purchases and have never been let down once. Thanks again guys for your help!

Verified Purchase

Very efficient and reliable service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

We have been dealing with Michael and Michelle for all our finance lease needs for a number of years now and we are always happy with the service that they provide, very efficient and quick!

Qld Sales

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Michael from the Queensland sales office has been extremely helpful and very professional. It has been a pleasure to deal with him.

Perfect / Fast / Accurate and Efficent

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

Another successful acquisition through the team, that takes the ease out of purchasing! We will continue to use you in the future as we have in the past. One less thing to think of in our busy schedules. Keep up the great work.

Professionals who are easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Michael and Kerri-Anne make is so easy - they're helpful and nothing is ever a problem. Their attention to detail is always professional. Thank you

great savings

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Cameron and team did great job getting me a great deal for my situation. will be saving heaps thanks to this deal.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2017

Michael was given a tough ask to get finance organised at short notice and delivered a great deal for me and my business. He was in constant contact and made the process easy so I could focus on my work. Couldn't recommended them highly enough

Great work again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Another work vehicle easily procured, great service, as previous / as always [name removed] and his team make these transactions easy. Thanks again!

Verified Purchase

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

I hadn't had a lease through Finlease for some 20 years but after enquiring through Jeff Wilson for a new lease I yet again found their service very quick and efficient and the whole process and approval proceeded without issue. Jeff kept me informed throughout the whole process which was most appreciated.

1 of 38 pages

Hi! My JOHN from Ghana, I'm a graphic designer in need of financial support to purchase printing equipment. Will be very grateful if you could assist me in getting $ 50000 or even purchase the needed equipment. Your prompt response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JMON asked on Mar 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, thank you for your enquiry. Please contact Lisele White on 02 8404 2000 who may assist with your finance requirement. Kind regards, the Finlease Team

Hi, I am currently bankrupt of 8 months into it. I was wondering if by any chance I would still be able to get finance for a car but at a higher interest rate Thanks Karen

FuzWah asked on Feb 27, 2017

Hi Karen

Thanks for the enquiry, unfortunately we don't have any lenders who could assist.

Our apologies,
The Finlease Team

Does the Balloon/Residual payment at the end of the loan include any interest rates added or is it just straight cash?

Aidan asked on Feb 25, 2017

Hi Aidan

The residual or balloon at the end of a term has no additional interest cost on it at the end of term

As an example if you were to finance $30,000 over a 4 year term with a 30% ($9,000) balloon, the monthly payment you would be making is essentially fully paying off $21,000 over the 4 years and interest only on the $9,000 over the 4 years

I hope this assists, please feel free to call me if you have any questions

Mark O'Donoghue 0412320872