Great work again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Another work vehicle easily procured, great service, as previous / as always [name removed] and his team make these transactions easy. Thanks again!

Verified Purchase

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

I hadn't had a lease through Finlease for some 20 years but after enquiring through Jeff Wilson for a new lease I yet again found their service very quick and efficient and the whole process and approval proceeded without issue. Jeff kept me informed throughout the whole process which was most appreciated.

Outstanding Service Again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

I have been dealing with Finlease for over 20 years now. They have always provided exemplary service with very competitive interest rates. I always get a speedy response with any queries and the process is always smooth and easy. I would recommend the Finlease team to anyone looking for a lease.

Easy process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

I needed to purchase two replacement utes for our business, arranging the process with Miles was quick and easy - I highly recommend Miles as well as the finlease team who I have used over a period of time

Finlease makes the process easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

We used Finlease to finance the purchase of prime movers for our business and they made the process easy, providing a seamless service in the background.

Motor Vehicle Finance with Finlease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

I just recently bought a new motor vehicle and was referred to Miles at Finlease. Everything from quoting rates to picking up my new car was fast and seamless!! I would recommend anyone looking for finance to contact them first!!!

Equipment Finance for Franchise business

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Our lease contract expired with 5 years fixed term. Been chasing Finrent office for confirmation, very slow response seems staff just not interested, our bank account been charged again inspite of contract completed, chasing staff almost every day. Did not expect this from company like FINRENT
All sorted thanks to management team

Continued ease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

First transaction for a while and the same level of easy and efficient service continues. The Finlease team make each transaction simple and fast.

Re-finance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2016

The paperwork was simple and Finlease kept us up to date throughout the process. We even received advice on signing credit terms for suppliers. look forward to future business

It is always a smooth transaction with Finlease

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2016

We import a lot of machinery from overseas and Finlease handle all of our financing needs with these imports. Some of the transactions can end up being quite complex but the financing process always runs completely smoothly and hassle free with Finlease. Every transaction is handled so professionally and is settled quickly. I could not be more happy with the service that we have received from Finlease.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2016

Second time using finlease and twice happy with the service they have provided. Would happily recommend ro anyone looking for finance solutions.

Verified Purchase

Smooth and hassle free process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2016

The process was easy and hassle free. Staff was professional and helpful. Lease was approved in a matter of days and Finlease handled everything. I had to do very little on my side - they organised everything and our new printer was delivered super fast. Huge plus was that I didn't have to follow up once via email or phone calls. Everything was taken care of. Thank you so much, can highly recommend Finlease.

1 of 37 pages

Does the Balloon/Residual payment at the end of the loan include any interest rates added or is it just straight cash?

Aidan asked on Feb 25, 2017

Hi I am an IT consultant and planning for a car loan of approx 15-16k. As my contract is over due to Christmas and will be renewed only after second week of Jan, can I please apply for a loan based on my previous salary slips? Thanks Raj

Raj asked on Dec 24, 2016

Answer this

Hi Raj,

Please contact Jay Martin on 0448 484 987 and he will be able to help you with your query.

Have a great day.

Kind Regards,
Marketing

I'm looking for car finance.

supakillsu asked on Dec 09, 2016

Answer this

Hi there, please contact James on 0413 470 370 who can assist with your enquiry. :)