Safe and secure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I have had an excellent experience with fox syms and would recommend them to anyone having trouble organising their finances. I found my rep from the company Diane Soo to be friendly patient and willing to go the extra distance to help out. Great experience thank you very much.

Exceptional Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

I'm really satisfied with the help and service I've received from "Kailea Jasman". She is lovely to deal with, returns call straight away and very prompt, understanding, quick to act, thorough and answered my concerns and questions with clarity and solutions.She went above and beyond providing excellent customer service and wasted no time addressing and ensuring my financial burdens were taken care of.
Thanks for all your positive effort Dear Kailea

Verified Purchase

I swear they are the best hands down.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2017

This company honest to god saved my marriage and my life.thank u so much John Khoury for your time and your help i am so happy i got my debt agreement approved i couldn't been any happier.the best company ever hands down.

Verified Purchase

I am filled with emotional tears

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2017

I have struggled trying to get my debt under control by myself for the past 5 years but it just kept building up and up and up. I applied many and many times to banks for debt consolidation and rejected everytime. It caused a high load of stress and depression and I was constantly broke and living from pay to pay. I moved home after a break up and didn't want to stay there as I am 29 living back with my parents. I was recently approved for my own place and thought I really have to do something about this as I cannot afford my new place and my c urrent debt. So I turned to fox symes. Diane Soo helped me through every step of the way with every question I had and when I lost confidence in going ahead she helped me re-gain it. I am now approved for the next 5 years at a super affordable amount of paying my debt and I couldn't be happier knowing now I can live in my new place comfortably and no longer living from pay to pay!!!!! THANK you so much Diane I can't explain how appreciative and free I feel right now!!!

Dandenong north

Private message

Verified Purchase

I can finally stop stressing about money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2017

Thank you Fox Symes and Sumeet Kaur for helping me to get out of my financial debt and stress. Was all sorted within weeks and now i can save :) My repayments are very reasonable. Thanks so much again!

Verified Purchase

Very happy with the service provided

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

I'm glad to have chosen Fox Symes. With the help of Kailea, I will now able be to stop living week to week, and now finally be able to manage by fineance's stress free. Thankyou.

Best decision I've made

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2017

Before contacting Diane I was drowning in debit and I couldn't see a way out. Since starting with fox Symes my debt is manageable and I'm able to breathe again. They are easy to deal with and explain everything in detail in a way that makes the whole process extremely clear and understandable without any confusion

Verified Purchase

Couldn't praise them more.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

I have to say that if I hadn't spoken to Nick, my life would be in ruins still. His expert advise and knowledge helped me to understand and get my life back on track.

Verified Purchase

Relief, optimism and peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

With the help from the wonderful Diane Soo we have had our application for Part IX debt agreement approved. I no longer have any credit cards and will be debt free in five years, with savings!
Thank you for your hard work in helping me climb up and out of the forever growing mountain of debt Diane.
The process was at times challenging and confronting but you were firm and non-judgemental.
Have recommended Fox Symes and especially Diane to a colleague.

No compassion or consideration

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2017

The whole of Australia sympathises with the people affected by the severe weather but [name removed], collections manager at Foxsymes has no compassion or consideration at all. I called up asking for a part refund of a payment I had made. [name removed] point blank refused. He did not care about the dire circumstances I am in. He was sarcastic and ridiculed my situation. All he cared about what was grabbing my money and meeting his targets for this month. I had to beg and plead and apologise and stroke this man's ego to obtain a refund. Disdainful!

Excellent help and assistance from Nick Smith

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Came to Fox Symes with all options exhausted and really hardly any hope to get out of my financial situation. Nick was accommodating and helpful from Day 1 and they were able to help me on the right path.

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

After struggling years with debt, finally asked for help and Diane Soo from fox symes was great. Gave all the help and support I needed and now it's working great couldn't be happier.

1 of 18 pages

Hi, I took out a debt agreement with Fox&Symes a few months ago... It was the best thing and saved my life! I would highly recommend them! However since I took it out my circumstances have changed and my partner is now my ex and therefore not contributing to the household, I have a vets bill and am abit behind in childcare fees; Is there anything I can do? I understand I can't take out any credit to pay these things off...

Anna asked on Jun 12, 2017

Hi. I got a loan from a bank cost 20k dollars paid over 7 yrs. I think because of this i got a 560 credit points which is not even enough to apply for a phone plan. If i borrow from you guys would i be able to pay my loan and get good credit points in short time?

Kentum asked on Nov 06, 2016

Answer this

NO! Read these reviews. NOT The 5 star ones, the 1 & 2 stars.
These people will SEND YOU BANKRUPT and CHARGE $7,500 for the privilege.
Use your old phone and get a prepaid.
If you pay your bills on time your credit rating will increase.

They don't pay out your debts, they just pop you onto an agreement to help you pay them. This is part 9 of the bankruptcy act though, so unless you're thinking of going bankrupt just continue paying your
Loan. Your credit file could be because of late paid bills

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are vultures ,debt agreement makes you bankrupt anyway,and they slug you $7500 in fees they are liars don't ever use Fox symes ever!!!!!!! they ruined me

My partner is considering debt consolidation as he is really financially struggling. He has a good job but the debt is getting out of control. He has a car loan at the moment that he is paying off but my question is can we keep the car if he registers to consolidate his other debts?

Nikki asked on Aug 10, 2016

Answer this

Call fox Symes to discuss. It depends on the loan being fixed etc. Making the call will only clarify what you need to do next

He probably CAN keep the car but he won't be able to buy a house in the future - 5 years or more.
Call someone like CAPS who won't charge $7,500 in fees and won't register you as bankrupt.