Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Gold Coast

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Good Blender

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2016

I have the optimum 9400, bought a few years ago and still use it. The only negative is they should have had more warnings about not wetting the bottom of the jug. If the jug underneath gets wet or put in a dishwasher it destroys it. Then you have to replace the jug. The barings rust and blades get stiff and corroded it. Stoppped working and leaked. I replaced the jug for a newer version which is far better and not as loud as the original jug. Now the positive, the base motor and jug are strong and durable I have worked with all brand of blender s in my work and looked at all the cheap and expensive blenders. The motor and base is stronger and better quality then the USA expensive blender. Won't name it. The new improved jug is also easier and stronger and not as loud. I have had this blender for over 5yrs and crush ice, all frozen berries, chillies and had made soup. Hot soup. This is the best blender and is a reasonable price. Could be worth $900 but it's a lot cheaper then that. You want a blender that can last years and crush for years and not burn out. Which most cheap blenders and some expensive ones do. They end up burning out and can't be used. I would buy this product again. I would have given it five stars if I had enough warning about not wetting the jug or putting it in the dish washer. The new jug I haven't wetted the bottom and it still as new from 2yrs of everyday use. To wash is simple. Put some hot water in jug, add little detergent. Blend and it will self clean. Much easier to clean that way.

So disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2016

Bought my Froothie Optimum 9200 in July 2016 with such high hopes, and having (I thought) done my homework. From the start the Froothie Optimum 9200 cut out after around 10 seconds and wouldn't restart when making frozen banana smoothies. A pungent burnt odour (beyond new motor smell) filled my kitchen for hours. Eventually (after sending a video) I got them to listen to me and I returned the Froothie. (Beware of $30 charge if item is not sent cleaned to their standard). The Froothie came back to me with exactly the same problem. I have asked f or a full refund but the company want me to return the product for yet another 'service' before they will commit to a full refund or a new machine. I have lost complete faith in the safety and mechanical integrity of the Froothie I purchased, even if it was now 'fixed'. I am so disappointed that after 4 months and a lot of money and wasted time, I still have a defective and useless for purpose Froothie Optimum 9200 sitting in my kitchen.

Comments
Froothie Official

Hello Sussie, I am very sorry to hear about your experience and I will personally investigate the matter ASAP. As per the thousands of online reviews and testimonials, such an occurrence is very un... read more »

Definitely Customer focused.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2016

After an initial problem with the servicing of our blender the customer service team contacted me to offer an apology and a well thought out solution - they really are very focused on customer service. While I wasn't impressed with the initial incident I have to give them kudos for ensuring their customers are happy.

melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 5 helpful votes

Great after sales support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2016

We have been using the Optimum 9200 every day to make breakfast juice for nearly a year. Great machine. We had a problem with loose drive socket and the Froothie service team responded within an hour of us completing the online warranty form. They offered a entrancement drive socket at no charge and even allowed for us to collect from their depot to save on postage. Problem resolved with six hours after raising issue. Tks team.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2016

Last week I had an issue with my Optimum jug. Froothie read my review and promptly dealt with the problem.
The courteous manner with which they handled it was impressive. It is good to know that the company stands by their product.
Thank you, Froothie.
Ineke

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 helpful votes

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I own a business and sell smoothies and I bought 2 Optimum 9400's in March 2015. They make between 10 and 20 smoothies a day with frozen components and are really tough. They recently started to have some faults in the base area and I had to take photos and answer loads of questions but that is how they have to conduct their research. Then eventually I had to send them away but for a good result when they were fixed and sent back to me and they are as strong as ever. The Froothie support team handled my problem really well and I would be more than happy to keep buying these products.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Dunedin

Tamper broke, poor response

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

The top of the tamper broke off and after communications with the Froothie support team, which was slow, they told us we had to send them a photo. After a week of sending them the photo, they said we had to pay $9 for postage to receive a new one. The machine was purchased under 2 months ago. This is unacceptable. We glued the tamper back together, so we will see how it goes...

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Froothie Official

Hi S Brennan :) We are sorry to hear about your experience. We at Froothie pride ourselves on our customer service and our 24x7 warranty and support team. We apologies if your experience was not ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Am happy now that I got replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

I research the difference between the Optimum 9400 and the Vitamix which was previously owned for 20 years plus by my parents then me which needed replacing. Saw a video where they blended paving stones with Optimum 9400 and was impressed, it also had higher RPM's. Purchased March 1, 2015, it smelled slightly smokey from the beginning but I thought that was just because it was new and would go away after use. Didn't use it to regularly but did really like it. In Sep 2015 started drinking smoothies every morning. It began sparking, smelling more smokey, making a horrible noise. Contacted Mar 10, 2016 and was declared faulty and need to be replaced (had to send a video with sound). I had ordered a Burgundy Red base, was told I could get it sooner if I accepted a white or silver base. Waited longer because I still wanted the Red which is really a nice, rich looking color.

I will have to say that I missed it the whole time it was down. I have a bullet and a ninja and neither of them blend up well enough. I usually put 1/3 cup oats, 4 oz of frozen blueberries and whatever else I have in the house. The Optimum 9400 blends completely smooth. The other two you would have chunks & bits no matter how long you blended which makes for a not so pleasant experience.

Really enjoy this blender and feel that it is worth the extra money!

Brisbane

Faulty product + fantastic service = happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2016

I have the Optimum Juicer 700. I experienced fantastic service with a fantastic company and am now a loyal customer. Thanks again to Froothie!

Exceptional Customer Service - Customer for Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2016

Hi Froothie Team

I just wanted to say that I am pleasantly surprised at what fantastic customer service your company presents, for the following reasons:

- Very prompt communication;
- Clear instructions;
- Willingness to attend to and repair my product under warranty without any hesitation;
- Extremely prompt repair time & return of fixed product;
- Also an added surprise of returning a brand new vortex blender jug (since my old one was a bit tattered) for no additional charge.

I am extremely happy with your service and just wanted to say that you have a customer for life, I would not shop anywhere else for products you sell.

Kind regards,

Joshua Boorman

Adelaide

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2015

Purchased my Froothie Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender in April 2015 after watching a demonstration Froothie TV YouTube video.

I had been looking for a powerful, reliable blender, and had been researching well known brands for quite some time, and was thinking of buying the Vitamix blender, but the price was more than I could justify paying.

I went on to YouTube to watch demonstration video's of blenders, including the Vitamix and that is when I found the Froothie Optimum 9400 demonstration video. After watching the comparison of Froothie Opt
imum 9400 & Vitamix, I was able to make up my mind on which brand I wanted to buy, and that was the Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender.

The price of the Optimum 9400 was affordable and justifiable for a blender of high quality, fit within my budget, and had additional benefits in design features and power compared to the Vitamix. So the choice was easy!

I use my Optimum 9400 on a daily basis and love it! And is also great for people who are raw foodies!
Love that Froothie is an Australian Company. Customer service is great, and online ordering is fast and efficient.

I have not had a single problem with my blender, and since owning my Optimum 9400 I just could not imagine life without it.

Highly Recommended.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 7 helpful votes

Excellent product and Amazing service-100% Australian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Im so happy with the product and service of this company.

Even though 550$ for a blender was a bit steep but I purchased it anyway with the extended 10 year warranty.2.5 years ago. It works so well and would highly recommend it to anyone who uses one regularly. Excellent product for making shakes, smoothies, crushing nuts, blending anything basically.

My cup broke a couple of weeks ago and I emailed them for assistance. I literally got response back 7 minutes later. They were so quick and efficient. I sent some photos and they instantly
responded. They replaced the cup for 29$ only with shipping. The cup usually retails for over 200$ plus I got the second generation model.

The cup instantly arrived in 1.5 day which is amazing. I was so pleased with the product quality and support that they company offered.

If you need a high quality blender, don't waste 800-900$ on vitamix or blendetc. Go for froothie because its 100% Australian organisation, quick delivery, fantastic customer service and amazing product quality.

Cant praise it enough!

1 of 5 pages

Hi, may I asked do you have office or warehouse in Malaysia? How do you ship to Malaysia? If the blender fail between the warranty period, how do you support your customers in Malaysia? If any replacement parts are needed during the warranty period, is shipping waived? TQ

Iris Tan asked on Nov 09, 2016

Are these blenders made in China?

pulonium asked on Apr 01, 2016

Answer this

Hello Pulonium and thank you for your query

Froothie is the sole distributor of the Optimum range of appliances

Optimum© is an Australian-owned company based in Melbourne and sold globally in over 40 countries. The Optimum range of appliances are manufactured in Taiwan, China, Italy, and Korea and assembled at ISO9000 and ISO9001 certified factories. All products adhere to very strict Quality Control measures available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/quality-standards/

For further queries you can contact our 24x7 Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards

Hi, I bought an Optimum 9200 last week and today when using it it stopped working. I have unplugged it and waited for it to cool down, however it still won't turn on. What should I do next?

Eve Levis asked on Mar 12, 2016

Answer this

It tajes a while to cool the motor down. They told me to ensure I was using the correct speed setting and a decent amount of ingredients in there. That did help actually. If you still have issues then contact the help desk... They are great.

You can try the reset button on the bottom of the product. If that doesn't work try contacting support. All the best

Hello Eve Levis and thank you for your query.

Have you tried the reset/overload switch on the bottom of the base?

Our machines have built in protection circuitry which can sometimes be affected by external factors (such as power fluctuations to your home/business, power surges (with or without the machine turned on) and other factors). Alternatively the machine has stopped because it’s thermal protector sensed that the machine was about to overheat. To get the machine to work again; turn the power switch off for a few minutes, allowing the machine to cool and re-set. The reset time will be extended if high room temperatures exist.

Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. If this button has tripped, please allow the machine to cool by following the following instructions: with the machine power switch in the OFF position and unplugged from the power for 5-15 minutes, then check and press the overload back in again if it has popped out.

In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please contact our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards