Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2016

I own a business and sell smoothies and I bought 2 Optimum 9400's in March 2015. They make between 10 and 20 smoothies a day with frozen components and are really tough. They recently started to have some faults in the base area and I had to take photos and answer loads of questions but that is how they have to conduct their research. Then eventually I had to send them away but for a good result when they were fixed and sent back to me and they are as strong as ever. The Froothie support team handled my problem really well and I would be more than happy to keep buying these products.

Tamper broke, poor response

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2016

The top of the tamper broke off and after communications with the Froothie support team, which was slow, they told us we had to send them a photo. After a week of sending them the photo, they said we had to pay $9 for postage to receive a new one. The machine was purchased under 2 months ago. This is unacceptable. We glued the tamper back together, so we will see how it goes...

Verified Purchase

Am happy now that I got replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2016

I research the difference between the Optimum 9400 and the Vitamix which was previously owned for 20 years plus by my parents then me which needed replacing. Saw a video where they blended paving stones with Optimum 9400 and was impressed, it also had higher RPM's. Purchased March 1, 2015, it smelled slightly smokey from the beginning but I thought that was just because it was new and would go away after use. Didn't use it to regularly but did really like it. In Sep 2015 started drinking smoothies every morning. It began sparking, smelling more smokey, making a horrible noise. Contacted Mar 10, 2016 and was declared faulty and need to be replaced (had to send a video with sound). I had ordered a Burgundy Red base, was told I could get it sooner if I accepted a white or silver base. Waited longer because I still wanted the Red which is really a nice, rich looking color.

I will have to say that I missed it the whole time it was down. I have a bullet and a ninja and neither of them blend up well enough. I usually put 1/3 cup oats, 4 oz of frozen blueberries and whatever else I have in the house. The Optimum 9400 blends completely smooth. The other two you would have chunks & bits no matter how long you blended which makes for a not so pleasant experience.

Really enjoy this blender and feel that it is worth the extra money!

Brisbane

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Faulty product + fantastic service = happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2016

I have the Optimum Juicer 700. I experienced fantastic service with a fantastic company and am now a loyal customer. Thanks again to Froothie!

• 1 answer

Exceptional Customer Service - Customer for Life

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2016

Hi Froothie Team

I just wanted to say that I am pleasantly surprised at what fantastic customer service your company presents, for the following reasons:

- Very prompt communication;
- Clear instructions;
- Willingness to attend to and repair my product under warranty without any hesitation;
- Extremely prompt repair time & return of fixed product;
- Also an added surprise of returning a brand new vortex blender jug (since my old one was a bit tattered) for no additional charge.

I am extremely happy with your service and just wanted to say that you have a customer for life, I would not shop anywhere else for products you sell.

Kind regards,

Joshua Boorman

Adelaide

• 7 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2015

Purchased my Froothie Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender in April 2015 after watching a demonstration Froothie TV YouTube video.

I had been looking for a powerful, reliable blender, and had been researching well known brands for quite some time, and was thinking of buying the Vitamix blender, but the price was more than I could justify paying.

I went on to YouTube to watch demonstration video's of blenders, including the Vitamix and that is when I found the Froothie Optimum 9400 demonstration video. After watching the comparison of Froothie Opt
imum 9400 & Vitamix, I was able to make up my mind on which brand I wanted to buy, and that was the Optimum 9400 Vortex Blender.

The price of the Optimum 9400 was affordable and justifiable for a blender of high quality, fit within my budget, and had additional benefits in design features and power compared to the Vitamix. So the choice was easy!

I use my Optimum 9400 on a daily basis and love it! And is also great for people who are raw foodies!
Love that Froothie is an Australian Company. Customer service is great, and online ordering is fast and efficient.

I have not had a single problem with my blender, and since owning my Optimum 9400 I just could not imagine life without it.

Highly Recommended.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

• 4 helpful votes

Excellent product and Amazing service-100% Australian

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2015

Im so happy with the product and service of this company.

Even though 550$ for a blender was a bit steep but I purchased it anyway with the extended 10 year warranty.2.5 years ago. It works so well and would highly recommend it to anyone who uses one regularly. Excellent product for making shakes, smoothies, crushing nuts, blending anything basically.

My cup broke a couple of weeks ago and I emailed them for assistance. I literally got response back 7 minutes later. They were so quick and efficient. I sent some photos and they instantly
responded. They replaced the cup for 29$ only with shipping. The cup usually retails for over 200$ plus I got the second generation model.

The cup instantly arrived in 1.5 day which is amazing. I was so pleased with the product quality and support that they company offered.

If you need a high quality blender, don't waste 800-900$ on vitamix or blendetc. Go for froothie because its 100% Australian organisation, quick delivery, fantastic customer service and amazing product quality.

Cant praise it enough!

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2015

I purchased Froothie blenders for my juice bar in Brisbane. After some technical difficulties, I thought I would have to go through the run around of returning the products and defending our usage of the machines and jumping through all the hoops of warranty claims. Frankly I was expecting the worst.
I have to say that the warranty service I have received was amazing. The machines that had developed an electrical fault, due to a faulty component batch, were immediately replaced at no charge and without any hesitation. In fact the company has r
eplaced the model I bought with a bigger, stronger machine more suited to my commercial application at no extra cost to me. The manager of the company handled my problem personally and was completely empathetic with my difficulty, assuring me he would do anything necessary to help me out, as he stood by the reputation of his equipment. I felt he was genuinely concerned at making sure I was minimally inconvenienced, and he has followed up that service with ongoing support to ensure no ongoing difficulties
In 35 years of retailing I have never experienced such quality customer service. I will be a loyal Froothie customer as long as I need to use this type of equipment.
Well done, Froothie! What a refreshing change from the usual stonewall you can run into when it comes to getting customer support.

Gosford

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2015

This blender (optimum 9400) is Amazing.
Loved and used daily in our household.
Delicious smooth fruit and vegetable smoothies, nut butters, milks, desserts, muffins and sauces.
Need almond meal - no problems; blend almonds.
Need icing sugar - no problems; blend sugar grains.
Service and delivery was within 2 days of placing our order. Thanks froothie.
There is no better.

Impeccable friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2015

The service I have had from http://www.froothie.co.nz has been impeccable. Friendly, thorough, helpful, and swift. A dream come true. I've recommended my blender to everyone, and now I couldn't fault the place I bought it from!!

Alor Setar

Best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 26, 2015

I am a Malaysian, who was on holiday in Perth, when I came to know of the Optimum 400 juicer was on offer. When I placed the order for 2 units, I was hoping my products will arrive before I leave Australia on Monday. Unfortunately my order #101026567 could not come in time. By Friday, I panicked. I wish to give my sincerest appreciation toward your employee, Francios, who went all out to help me with the problems I faced. I truly give my hats off to such a dedicated, committed & helpful employee of yours. He even gave me his personal mobile to contact over the weekend and he actually called me on Sunday to help me find a solution.

I'm very thankful everything is solved now.

Mooroolbark, Victoria, Australia

Send a message

I made the right choice!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2015

I was convinced I was going to buy the nutribullet, then I discovered Froothie. What a fantastic product, not only can I do the usual smoothies but I can even make my own natural nut butters, no more store bought. I can't believe how much it can do, I'm even hiding chia seeds in my children's milkshakes!!!

1 of 5 pages

Are these blenders made in China?

pulonium asked on Apr 01, 2016

Answer this

Hello Pulonium and thank you for your query

Froothie is the sole distributor of the Optimum range of appliances

Optimum© is an Australian-owned company based in Melbourne and sold globally in over 40 countries. The Optimum range of appliances are manufactured in Taiwan, China, Italy, and Korea and assembled at ISO9000 and ISO9001 certified factories. All products adhere to very strict Quality Control measures available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/quality-standards/

For further queries you can contact our 24x7 Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards

Hi, I bought an Optimum 9200 last week and today when using it it stopped working. I have unplugged it and waited for it to cool down, however it still won't turn on. What should I do next?

Eve Levis asked on Mar 12, 2016

Answer this

It tajes a while to cool the motor down. They told me to ensure I was using the correct speed setting and a decent amount of ingredients in there. That did help actually. If you still have issues then contact the help desk... They are great.

You can try the reset button on the bottom of the product. If that doesn't work try contacting support. All the best

Hello Eve Levis and thank you for your query.

Have you tried the reset/overload switch on the bottom of the base?

Our machines have built in protection circuitry which can sometimes be affected by external factors (such as power fluctuations to your home/business, power surges (with or without the machine turned on) and other factors). Alternatively the machine has stopped because it’s thermal protector sensed that the machine was about to overheat. To get the machine to work again; turn the power switch off for a few minutes, allowing the machine to cool and re-set. The reset time will be extended if high room temperatures exist.

Please also check the overload protection switch on the base of the machine has also not tripped. If this button has tripped, please allow the machine to cool by following the following instructions: with the machine power switch in the OFF position and unplugged from the power for 5-15 minutes, then check and press the overload back in again if it has popped out.

In the rare event that following the above steps has not fixed your problem, please contact our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team at www.froothiesupport.com

Kind Regards

Hi! Can you tell me if you send to New Zealand? Cheers! Jan

Janny asked on Jan 11, 2016

Hello Jan,

Orders for New Zealand can be placed on the Froothie New Zealand site at www.froothie.co.nz
There is a warehouse in Penrose, Auckland that stocks all the products and dispatches them across the country.

Have a lovely day