Froothie has recently been encouraging their customers to write reviews. These reviews adhere to ProductReview’s Incentivised Customer Reviews Guidelines and may explain a spike in review numbers.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

Thank you very much for fixing my my blender, after it got damaged by an earthquake. Luke at your service centre was great to deal with, he followed the job from beginning to end and was totally professional in all aspects. Thanks to the manager as well who got involved and looked after me with great service. Once again thanks.
Rob Perry

Verified Purchase

Best appliance I have ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

My froothie blender is the best ever. I never travel without taking it with me. It's currently on the bench in Vanuatu

I have amazing blender and cold juice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

My appliance is so good I use that every day....I make nice lovely dipping sauce ; also milk from almonds; different juices and so many different things I love my appliances

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I live my thermocook that has replaced several appliances in my kitchen. I cannot live without it. Thanks Froothie, fast delivery and customer service top notch

Froothie makes chopping grinding and blending easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

Lots of power ... large variation in speed ... easy to clean ... a must in every home.
Highly recommended

Top quality and very powerful machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Had this for a few years now, it does not get regular use however it never misses a beat and we use it for fruit smoothies and soups. Easy to clean too. You get what you pay for and will last a lifetime. I need to buy the new 750 ml single serve jug for the best vegetable /green drink smoothies.

Best blender and very affordable!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

Definitely the best blender out on the market from my perspective and so much more affordable compared to the vitamix. The reason I give it 4 star is because even though it's already a sensational blender, I believe it's performance and efficiency could even further. No brilliant product is perfect, only absolute satisfaction.

Best blender and has lasted for years!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I've had my optimum blender for over 3 years, I used it daily sometimes 3 times a day. It is still working like brand new! Love it!

Great value and works like a charm

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

An Australian brand that is very competitive on price. It works brilliantly and blends up frozen food in an instant. I use it everyday. Great value.

The best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

I love my Optimum 9200A blender because it definitely lives up to its promises: powerful, versatile (processes cold/hot, solid/liquid ingredients with ease) and is a cinch to clean. It also looks great on the bench top. As for cost, considering the price of smoothies in the marketplace, for the price of only one smoothie/day it would take less than 3 months to recoup. How's that for value!

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

We have loved using the Optimum 9400 blender and the customer service has been first class. Thank you Froothie from a happy customer

Fantastic help for overcoming multiple sclerosis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2017

We are following the overcoming multiple sclerosis diet and the froothie helps us follow all the fabulous recipes and juice recipes

1 of 7 pages

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty

Angela asked on Mar 14, 2017

Answer this

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

My Optimum blender has stopped functioning. When I press the button nothing happens. As if no power is going through. I have used it perhaps 20 times, so didn't expect this to happen. Please let me know what I'm suppose to do?

Masoud asked on Feb 24, 2017

Answer this

You have to create a support "ticket" on their website. They say you should receive a response in a reasonable amount of time. When I contacted them they were experiencing a high volume of open tickets. I was not answered within the timeframe the site stated, so I called customer service. Good luck!

Thank you for contacting us. I am sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your blender. Please contact me directly at francois@froothie.com.au so that I can make sure your issue has been resolved. Thank you :)

Why would a company want to run several different webpages? They sell the exact same thing! How many other websites do they have? http://www.prestigehomeappliances.com.au/aboutus/ https://www.froothie.com.au/aboutus These websites are the same company! Just trying to do my research before I spend $300+

nara_120 asked on Feb 19, 2017