SCAM

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

You will never never get your money back. They will use every angle. This is a scam. I used it exactly as directed. Zero result. When I asked for my refund, they had an excuse for everything.
Stay away! It is just throwing your money away.

Private message

Bogus and too late to return product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2016

This product is absolutely bogus!!! I was taking Serovital and was feeling great and noticed the benefits. I have been taking this F20 and have no energy and no results. I tried to return the product and got an operator that could not speak English and said I was 7 days too late!!! So much for taking the product and seeing results in 60 days. Don't buy this product! Bogus and big corp behind this crap! worse they encourage you to buy 3 or 4 months worth at a time. They say you should see results by then. Well 60 days you are too late to return the product. (CRAP)

No effect at all

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2016

The title of the review says it all. I used it faithfully for several months, both spray and pill. Wasted money. I suppose I could have gotten blood test before and after to verify, but I couldn't tell one bit of difference.

No effect at all.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2016

Took the pill form of GenF20. I'm a 51 male in good shape and found found that pill is marketed on lies. It did absolutely nothing!!! I work out 3x a week - no change in my skin, sleep, wrinkles.Total scam.

Unbelievable results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2015

I also picked up GenF20 and I'm as blown away as the rest of you guys are. It's helped increase gains in the gym as well as saved my sex drive, and you know what they say about that "happy wife, happy life." Phenomenal product.

Private message

Really Good! Based on my Experienced!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2015

I'm still on the fence about HGH, but I've a friend who sells health-related products from buy-hgh.today, and he says GenF20Plus is the way to go. It's not HGH, but stimulates your body to produce HGH naturally. At first, I was wondering If the product is effective, and what I did, I check the online reviews about GenF20Plus form amazon and most of them are in positive comments. So I tried to buy the product good for 1 month. When I tried it for a couple days I felt Great and Alive! I said, WOW! This is so amazing and YES! This product is very powerful all are in natural. After 1 month I felt that im look young than before without taking, and now I’ so happy that I found a great product which can boost my intimate performance..

paris

GenF20 is a great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2015

GenF20 was, is and will always be a great product ! well... i am saying that because i've actually consumed GenF20 and GenF20 plus over the last 10 years. It's actually great and for many things in your life, it's not just about muscles or sex aptitude or even skin tone...

GenF20 is a product changing your whole YOU, i mean i don't exactly what it's doing inside but i know everything working wrong inside you will be fixed in some months of pills. That's what it did for me... it fixed my life in general, it changed my way of thinking, i was
able to get a better job and so on...

as i said in the optional store line i bought it from fair coupon code, because they are the only company on the net to sell it for 10% less money. So if i can have a product for cheap, while having the same quality i am not going to say no !

GenF20 is not a muscles builder product, it will help your organism in lots of ways, but it's not specialized for bodybuilding or other sports... everyone can take it ! (at least you need to be adult, and even 25+ years old because before not sure it's going to work well !)

personally i began at 25 years old, then i took some more at 28 and again by 34 years old. It always brought me great things in my life, but i can't really explain... you think better, you're kinda smarter but not really in a way that your IQ have suddenly increased, it's just things are becoming easier to understand... and it's how i got the great job i actually have, because before this product i was a looser.

So GenF20 is really a product if you want to change your life, don't take it otherwise.

+ everything

- actually nothing was wrong !

No Difference

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2015

I've noticed no difference in my weight loss, energy or any of the other effects this product said it would have and feel a bit silly that I fell for all the hype. The one thing I also got was the diarrhea which seems to be rather common with taking these. I got these to help with my weight loss but by binning these and just changing a few things in my dieted for the better and giving it a bit extra in the gym I've managed to gain all the positive effects this project claims to give. Listen to your brain folks and save your money, nothing will replace healthy eating and exercise, I wish I used the money to get new gym trainers instead.

Do not buy this product

Picton

All I Can Say is wow!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2015

When I first bought my genf I wasn't really sure if this was really going to work or not but I wanted to try it out anyway. I started this past summer and now it's almost Christmas and WOW! very impressed. Not only have I lost about 14 pounds (I have abs now) my metabolism is much higher giving me more energy. I sleep better and am way more active then I have have been. I actually have friends wanting to touch my abs LOL kinda weird for a change.

Brutal

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2012

- Made me extremely sick!

• 9 helpful votes

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2012

I am 36 and going on my 4th month of taking this stuff. I've taken the supplement as prescribed and on schedule since the day I received it. I have NOT noticed any positive affects, as mentioned on GenF20's website. NO reduced wrinkles, same amount of grey hair (if not more), NO change in skin condition, NO improved sex drive (was looking forward to that), NO change in weight, No noticable change in energy. Maybe I'm just a freak of nature to where this product will have no affect on me, however my vote is "WASTE OF MONEY".

- No positive effects.

11 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 6 helpful votes

Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2012

I purchased a 2 month supply. They give you a 68 day money back guarantee. I sent everything back I hadn't taken on the 5th week. No help at all. I have emailed them every day for the past 3 weeks with no response except they have not yet received the return. What a joke. They just like ripping people off! Don't buy with confidence. They don't honor the guarantee they brag about.

- This company is really rude.

16 people found this helpful, do you? Yes