This product has been discontinued by GVA.
Review rating:
ShowHide filters

Terrible

reviewed on Jan 02, 2013

Bought the fridge 3 months ago and it broke on Christmas Eve - freezer works but fridge is at room temperature. Had to call a service centre and today is 2 Jan and still not fixed. Called the retailer but they directed me back to the call centre. I live regionally so I fear it will take a while to get fixed and this is my only fridge.

+ Inexpensive and large freezer space

- I was worried about the coldness of the fridge from early on. Calling the call centre and waiting for repair is a lenghty process.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

• 1 helpful vote

For a cheapy, this is fantastic!

reviewed on Aug 02, 2011

We brought this GVA RTD-408W model Fridge/freezer combo from The Good Guys, and its a cheapy, but its fantastic!! Its another cheap item coming in from China, but we have to say its been fantastic, no probs at all so far (8months). We solely purchased it because it had one of the most largest freezer spaces available in a fridge/freezer of a 450L fridge & under. As it was only for our gar Read more age (used as a second fridge), we wanted to utulise the freezer space for fishing bait etc.

Only one shelf is being used for all the bait, and in our last freezer the bait always took up most of the room, not in this one....the freezer space is limitless! So I have the top shelf to put a little extra food items on!

Its been a great fridge so far, the internal space of the fridge is fabulous. The glass shelves are great & adjustable & the vege baskets are quite roomy as well. There are plenty of shelves on the door, making it a great fridge for drinks during party times!

I have to say its been utilised quite often over the last 8 months & it hasn't faltered at all. Its quite user friendly!

It is a little bit noisy at times, but as its in the garage its not a problem for us....but it might be if its in the home?

All in all we give it 10/10 so far!!

+ Great freezer space, inexpensive, quite energy efficient & very reliable so far

10 people found this helpful, do you?

Brand Manager for GVA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Manage this listing