Filter By:

It was easy to work my way online.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I felt that that the policy was good value and was very easy to setup.As I did all my work online(by the computer)
I had no cause to use Customer Support and hence cannot comment either way.

Lazy & time wasting experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Just wasted an afternoon waiting for them to get back to me (despite numerous promises), consistent theme of laziness and box ticking across customer service representatives both online chat and on the phone. If there that rubbish at new business can’t imagine how bad they would be with a claim.

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Gus, I'm really sorry about that. I'm not sure what happened or why you weren't contacted, but I can make sure someone does get in touch, and at a time that suits you. If you would still like th... read more »

Very helpful and efficient - one job all done ready for take off.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Just check though my address - the street name is Cary ( not Kary) YOU may have posted the hard copy to Kary street ?? \want to check and re posit ??? coral

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Coral, Thanks for that update. To find you in our system, I'm going to need a policy number. Once you send that through, I'll double check our records are correct and organise for your paperwork... read more »

Unfortunately I wasn't able to cover myself for my pre existing medical conditions as it was very ex

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Customer support was excellent as everything was fully explained to me.
Any policy excluding pre medical condition is acceptable and easy to set up and the documents were sent by email immediately.

I will use them again

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The policy was of good value and easy to set up. I was very satisfied with customer support. Pleasantly surprised that I was given a small discount for using insure and go before.

Seems to be a good compny with which to do business

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Policy is easy to set up and staff pleasant, The proof of the pudding comes when a claim is made and that is something that I hope no to have to do!

GReat if you are Motorcycle Touring

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Good value and coverage for using a motorcycle. Very easy to buy on line and choose the options you need. Good clear policy wording on whats covered and whats not.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Wonderful service from Rada for an annual worldwide policy for my elderly parents. I found the price competitive given their age and medical history. Thank you for making it so easy!

Efficient, helpful telephone staff...."Salote"

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Policy was good value and very easy to set up. As there was one pre-existing medical condition, I took the option of leaving the internet site and speaking to telephone staff. Salote was more than helpful ensuring that we had the appropriate coverage for our planned cruise.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Insurance claim made

Disgraceful

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

NEVER use Insure and go. If you ever need to claim they will lie to you, Block your emails, and just drivel on about your claim before denying it. If you cancel because of hospitalisation and produce very personal information to support the claim, then be advised...THEY WONT PAY. It's a call centre in India and they can't understand what your saying and that's a big part of the problem. My case LEGAL. Don't sure here. GO ELSEWHERE.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Laurie,
I've responded to your private message on Facebook, and I'll be in touch later today.
Kind regards,
InsureandGo (Kara)

Needs improve

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

After I paid policy, I still not received "insurance certificate"? also last time I bought wrong policy, this is my fault, but once I lodge my claim until 4 weeks late that inform me.

Comments
InsureandGo Australia Official

Hi Xing, Have a look through your spam folder for your policy, and it's not there, please send me a private message with your email address and phone number so we can search for you in our system a... read more »

Insurance claim made

A vital service giving peace of mind.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I have just purchased my fifth policy through Insureandgo. I have found them to be friendly and extremely helpful - especially when making a claim. They are prepared to cover my wife's health issues which allows us to travel.

1 of 69 pages

How long does it take for the refund to be returned? Insure and Go

Vera Kay asked on May 24, 2017

Hi Vera,
Once the claim has been settled, it generally takes about 3-5 working days for the bank to process the funds. If you've got a claim number, I can tell you whether your claim has been settled already.
Kind regards,
InsureandGo (Kara)

Hi Kara thank you for your fast reply. It was a question re if i had to cancel my policy within the 14 day time frame how soon would i receive the money back.I had read a post that it takes a while.

Due to a delay in visa arrival our holiday has been postponed by a week, can we extend the policy for another week or do we need a new policy? Thanks Joan

Joan Bull asked on May 17, 2017

Hi Joan,
I'm not exactly certain of all the details - for instance, are you still in Australia? It's probably best for someone to get in touch with you. If you can pop in your policy details here, and a time to call, we can look up your details on our system and get in touch.

Thanks for your prompt answer. We are still in Melbourne due to fly out this morning.Without passports this did not happen. Quote no. 26887474 . Policy no MS/IG/304130/18018201. I am around for the next couple hours probably. Thanks Joan Bull

Hi again Joan,
I'm sorry, I only just saw your reply. I've given the policy number to our service team, and someone is trying to get in touch with you right now.

Our annual policy expires on 30/06/17. Would the company send us a renewal notice and if yes, when? Also would the premium be about the same or higher ?

Chin asked on May 03, 2017

Hi Chin,
We don't send out renewal notices, because a lot of people don't like that. I can't comment on the premium price, as I'm not sure of your circumstances and how much they may have changed. We do update and amend minor details in our policies, which can also affect price, even if your circumstances remain exactly the same. It's best just to put in your details into the quote engine and see - there's no obligation to buy.

See all 69 questions about InsureandGo Australia