STOP - do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

I thought I would share the experience I've had with Interparcel and in particular the team leaders within the organisation who shall remain nameless.

I joined Interparcel in Nov 2018 strictly for the reason of consolidating carriers under one umbrella and since then, I have had at least an 80% parcel delivery fail rate.
Delivery from NSW to NSW - arrived to the customer 2 weeks later
Delivery to Bris went to Melb
Delivery to Melb went missing causing me a loss of $150
Delivery to Melb went missing causing me a loss of $800
The follow-up is the worst in history of mankind. Dealing with the companies "customer Service" team has left me baffled and irritated with a guarantee to never recommend this company to another body.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Nadia, I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with Interparcel and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I was able to locate your history with us and... read more »

So, so simple!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

So easy and convenient all round - comparing prices and pickup availability! I would definitely recommend this service to other senders!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Nicola! Happy New Year!

Still haven't got my parcel 1 month later

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2016

No I ordered 6 weeks ago and still has not arrived. I think this is very terrible service and will not use this company again

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to review

My apologies for the inconvenience caused, can you please email us your order number to reviewus@interparcel.com.au and we will investigate your order accordingly

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2016

Have been using Interparcel to send artworks to various places. Pick up and delivery has been prompt every time. Latest one was a delivery of glass framed fragile artworks & they arrived in perfect condition the next day. Easy to use website with lots of options and competitive prices.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Karin! :)

Canberra, Australian Capital Territory

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

TNT Road Express via interparcel - exceptional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 24, 2016

Booked TNT Road Express via interparcel at around 9pm wednesday 21/12. Goods picked up from wollongong at 3pm on 22/12, and delivered to me in canberra at 8am on 23/12 - exceptional service and have never ever had an issue using TNT Road Express (not the ATL option) through interparcel.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks JC!
We appreciate the review.

Issues most time I use these guys.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

I have used Interparcel several times. At least 1 pout of every time I use them there is an issue. Most recently I booked a collection for the Thursday morning and no show from the courier until Monday. After ringing to find out what was happening I was met with the Standard Interparcel spiel of "well this time of the year...'and delays are expected. If I book a Service, you confirm its booked at a certain time and no one shows up or lets you know they aren't showing up that's just not good enough. Other times ive booked various couriers via in terparcel and goods have turned up smashed and damaged ive had to replace. After purchasing insurance specifically Interparcel once again passed the buck by saying that the insurance wasn't valid as I was sending something that had glass in it. Although this wasn't what was damaged that excluded me from cover. The items were specified in the description and it allowed me to select and buy the insurance but then oh well sorry your not covered. Theres a zero care factor on their end and a standard robotical response from their Staff.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Maele,

Thank you for taking the time to review

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Can you please emails your order numbers accordingly to reviewus@interparcel.com.au so we can have a look at the orders for you

Kind regards

Great service for interstate parcels.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

When sending a package always collected and delivered in a timely manner and simple tracking information which is very easy to follow.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Nannette, happy holidays!

COLLECTION FOUR DAYS LATE

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Sent a package and it was not picked up in the requested pick up period, picked up five days later.
Would not use interparcel again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Brian, I am sorry to hear that your parcel was not collected. In this event, we rely on contact from our customer in order to raise and rebook this request with the courier. Under normal circums... read more »

Alstonville NSW

• 9 comments
  • 16 answers
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Do not even contemplate using this company...

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

This company was given the responsibility to move a package from Sydney to Nhulunbuy NT.
It took nearly 7 weeks to arrive and the condition it was presented to me was terrible.
I have had parcels arrive quicker from the middle east and in better condition!
The package had been dropped several times during transit and there were holes punched in the ends of the package, Interparcel, nor their 3rd party contractors had the "Brains" to tap up the ends to limit parts from falling out.
I wish could upload the photos of the parcel when I receive
d it, to give you an picture of the condition I received it in.
Even when I was trying to track this parcel in fear that it had been misplaced or stolen, it was hard, for one courier contractor used by these fools, did not have the assigned tag number to use.
They used their own individual tag numbers, plus several phone calls to customer service departments went unanswered and emails not returned by one particular 3rd party contractor used.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Peter, I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. It appears the delivery address may be an area that is considered remote or serviced by an agent of the courier company... read more »

Yes it was inconvenient, but here is the holistic problem, that Interparcel seem to be overlooking... The goods arrived to me with the outer container broken and with gaping holes, where the vehicl... read more »

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Send from S.A. to Boonoh Qld. Outside suburban area. Took a little longer than expected. Tracking supplied, gave approximate situation at a given time but handy to know it's progress. SENT 14th October - ARRIVED Tues 25th October.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Robert, happy holidays!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Much better than Australia Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Many thanks. Hugely cheaper than Aust. Post and a much better service. Fast, efficient etc. Terrific (and I don't usually write reviews!)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Interparcel Official

You're welcome Julie :) Merry Christmas!

Suited the needs of the business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Suited the needs of the business. basic delivery option. We would use this service again if we needed to again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Carolyn! Merry Christmas!

1 of 50 pages

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Brenda E Schwerdt asked on Dec 30, 2016

Hi Brenda

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,

I'm looking to have parcels picked up in NSW and delivered to Adelaide using Couriers Please. Can you explain why Interparcel have quoted freight at less than half of what Couriers Please offer on their online quote? Thanks

Sharon asked on Nov 21, 2016

Answer this

My experience is that it is usually a lot cheaper to use a courier that you have a contract or account with. Maybe Interparcel have accounts with many of these couriers and can as a result, pass on the savings to their customers? Interparcel themselves may like to comment on that one.

Not sure but in Townsville they do have number of couriers link to their website.

Hi Sharon, thanks for your query.
Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the delivery services of the major courier companies in Australia. Due to our massive buying power, we have secured discounted rates from the courier companies and therefore, provide a cheaper service.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any further queries or contact us on 1300 006 031.

Hi i had a small parcel arive in melbourne from the usa on September 11 been in sorting facility for 13 days no updates on tracking or anything can u help me please on where it is and when it will arrive US133330679US

Jay asked on Sep 23, 2016

Hi Jay,

Thank you for commenting, however the tracking number provided is not an Interparcel shipment unfortunately.

Please confirm you have contacted the correct company.

See all 12 questions about Interparcel