UNACCEPTABLE and UNPROFESSIONAL - DO NOT USE INTERPARCEL

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I made a booking the morning of Tuesday 21st March.
This collection was not made, and on calling your department on wednesday I was told that orders not collected when arranged are NOT booked in automatically for the next day.

Thursday 23rd March arrives, no collection made. I can't even chase up the booking with Startrack because inter parcel provides no booking number for Startrack to reference!

This is unprofessional and unacceptable, a job delivery for my client has was delayed by 3 days.

On trying to call at 4.30pm today, the phone lines at your office which are meant to be open until 5pm, were already closed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Picked up from our home..Excellent service would definitely use again and pass on to friends and family thank you very professional...

Quick to take your MONEY & NO Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Their very quick and efficient to ask and tskd a payment . From there the service is slow nocommittal to the point of disgraceful and evasive. NO Wonder the first response to any question is that - it's covered under the T&C, we don't promise to either pickup OR deliver your parcel .

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Useless , disgrace and hold no accountability

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Take your money and don't followup on your delivery /pickup. Paid and booked pickup 56 hours in advance. Startrack never turned up... Interparcel say it's only a booking and not confirmed or guarantee... May you go under and all loose your jobs as startrack and let the business go to a trustworthy reliable company ...WARNING TO OTHER CUSTOMERS!!! Pay that $10 extra to another reliable and honest company...not interparcel or startrack!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Hit and miss on reliability

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

I have used this site 3 or 4 times.
First few times was OK, but last time it took 4 days to pick up my parcel despite several emails saying it was urgent.
I will use them for non urgent items but for urgent items I will use someone more reliable.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Ian, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the failed collection. Please keep in mind that we do offer/provide time specific or guaranteed services for more urgent parcels. Plea... read more »

At time of ordering the item would have arrived in time based on times stated on your site. It only became urgent because of the delay in picking up. I will be ordering another pickup in the next ... read more »

Great service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Yes, the transaction ran smoothly.
The only thing that is lacking, is the ability to insure items, like a guitar.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Manuel, we do prohibit / restrict items that are not suitable for our services. Damages in the system are extremely rare and the items Restricted we have deemed too fragile and not suitable for ... read more »

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

Interparcel are always helpful, courteous and go out of their way to assist, even for odd requests. Totally recommend them for anyone with no accounts at a major shipping firm.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you so much! We value your comments.

Great service and Value will always use from now on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

sent and arranged to receive

I did have 1 parcel damaged by Star track and as itwas ATL delivery they would not cover damage

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jaime, thanks for your feedback and I am sorry to hear of the damaged goods. Unfortunately our ATL services do not provide transit warranty however, we have the same service available with the a... read more »

All good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

It has been better just lately with pick up on the promised day, it would be better if the time of pick up is known upfront

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Frank, depending on the service booked, we do have time specific service available. Please give us a call if you would like to receive more information regarding these options. Unfortunately, on... read more »

Melbourne

Excellent site and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I love interparcel their site is easy to use. Prices are competitive and better than aus post, drivers are on time and very courteous, I love using the service.

Comments
Interparcel Official

And we love happy customers! Thanks Danica.

Excellent in every way. Wish more businesses were as good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Never having used a service like this previously I wasn't sure what to expect but it was brilliant. I had to return a very large, very heavy package and do so through the Internet. Not being very clever on the Internet I was rather concerned, but it was all SO good. Paper work all supplied, instructions very clear. Driver who collected parcel was very helpful (sincere thanks) as the parcel was so awkward and heavy. Prompt pickup.
Do not know how to complete page 2 but have included my Invoice number and you have my E Mail. (This is the only time you have "confused" me.)

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Mim, thanks for your review. We're glad to have been of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance for future shipping. We'd love to help!

Fast, easy and affordable shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

A very easy, simple and affordable shipping service. Right from placing the order for pickup to the boxes being sent was a hassle free transaction. Thank you for providing A+ service :)

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks for using us Anita :)

1 of 57 pages

Hi can you arrange packing? Do you have insurance?

Nat asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nat, unfortunately, we do not offer/provide a packaging service. This is something that the sender of the goods will need to arrange however, we do have packaging advice available on our website under the Help & Advice tab.
Additional transit warranty can be selected and paid for at an additional cost however, it varies pending on the service selected and the items being sent. ATL services do not provide this option.
For a full list of our Prohibited/Restricted items list, please refer to the Help & Advice tab.
I hope this information is of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 006 031 should you require further assistance.

Hi,i just wondering my parcel when will be deliver? its been a week from now. Tn. 04520421 and 3x912146. Please and thank you

Albert aron asked on Jan 31, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the tracking number you have provided does not appear to be one of our reference numbers. Can you please confirm if you have a tax invoice number from Interparcel? This should have been provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, if your items is travelling via Interparcel in the UK or NZ, you will need to direct your query on their websites (www.interparcel.com or www.interparcel.co.nz). Although we share the same company name, we operate separately and are aligned with different courier companies.

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Brenda E Schwerdt asked on Dec 30, 2016

Hi Brenda

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,