Verified Purchase

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Interparcel and its associated couriers are teaching Australia Post a lesson on time management, cost and service.
You're number 1 on my list

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Fred, have a great weekend!

value service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

value and prompt, easy to use service and good website navigation , numerous options from economy to fast , great

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks!

Absolutely Shocking and Disappointing!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

An enquiry was submitted to track my parcel, with the given tracking number, which was a few days late. With still no response from customer service and a week later to the day, my parcel is still to be seen. The day after enquiry was submitted last week the parcel was apparently delivered. To which address and to whom, I'm told could take a day or two to track...? Will never recommend or use this 'service' again! I even offered to go fetch the parcel from the Perth Depot myself, which is a 4hr return trip, due to it becoming a matter of urgency.... that was last week.
Not Happy!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Shaun, we're sorry to hear your items have not been delivered however, if you have lodged an enquiry with our office, our team should be in contact with you with updates from the carrier. I am t... read more »

Thank you for being reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Interparcel did in less than 2 days what Transdirect couldn't do in over 2.5 weeks!
Thank you for being a reliable service and giving me piece of mind in booking in a courier. I will definitely use your service again in the future!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Steph! We're always here to help.

Ihave always have had great service from Interparcel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Sent a package to Darwin
Yes , picked up on time and delivered on time.
Yes, and the receiver was happy with the time frame.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Great news Stephen! Happy to hear it all went well. Thank you!

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
Private message

Awesome service despite the Festive Season

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I chose Interparcel to send a much anticipated car part to my Dad from Brisbane to country South Australia. Even though we booked the parcel the week before Christmas everything went exactly as promised by Interparcel and their service was impeccable. They delivered to my Dad's small country town which really made his day. My Dad was thrilled with the price, the service to his hometown and very happy with the parcel arriving as it was packed, with no damage at all. We will definitely be using AND recommending Interparcel again and again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Marilyn, we appreciate your positive review!

InterParcel are Fabulous!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

We use InterParcel regularly for business and their service always runs smoothly. Sometimes I need to cancel and they are happy to accommodate me with any requests. Basically, we are most impressed and will keep using them! (One thing, if you could have the ability to quote online for pallet sizes/delivery that would be great...)

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Malcolm, thanks for your review and your feedback. Our online quoting system does provide options for pallet deliveries. Simply hover the 'get a quote' tab and select 'pallet delivery'. Please n... read more »

Sydney

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Don't think InterParcel add sufficient value to the equation so as to justify their existence/involv

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2017

Their website is 8/10 up until you finalize booking, then is deteriorates to 4/10.
Why does it take 4 or more page reloads to finalize a booking? Ridiculous waste of time.
They obviously have no respect for the value of my time.
TNT lost our package. They are useless. If you call them and get frustrated by their incompetence, the 'sensitive' fragile dainty pathetic soft weak operator (MALE (supposedly) as well as female) will say, "we can't talk to you any more because you booked the job through I/P". Then they hang up.
And thereafter once
you're palmed off to InterParcel, who are supposed to chase it up (and in doing so, justify their existence), nothing really happens.
You don't hear from them unless you get agro and kick up a fuss.
And, when you do, their staff lack basic 'attention to detail' skills, because if you asked 4 (numbered) questions in your email, it's guaranteed they'll only answer about 2 of them and you will have to send ANOTHER email re-asking the same question(s) you asked in your previous email!! Stupid!!!!
It's infuriating. Like dealing with simpletons, or an offshore foreign language speaking customer service center.
InterParcel DO NOT add sufficient value to the equation so as to justify their existence.
Better to just have your own StarTrack or TNT or Couriers Please accounts.
Then at least you can speak your mind to an incompetent stupid moron at the company who actually stuffed up (which you inevitably have to deal with 95% of the time), which provides some satisfaction when things go wrong.
IF you're going to have to deal with idiots, then you should be able to call a spade a spade, without some 'nanny society' dainty fragile operator hanging up on you and palming you off to a 3rd party broker.
AND.. don't bother replying to this review InterParcel.
I AM NOT interested in your, "we are sorry for the inconvenience caused", worthless lie.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very fast Christmas delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2017

We had a large gift to send to South Australia. I was very impressed with the range of prices and delivery options provided. The service was fast, efficient and exactly as it has been described - drivers were on time at both ends.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Julie!

Merry Christmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

We sent the package and were very impressed with the service provided. It all worked very well and recommend the service

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks!

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2017

I sent a large, bulky parcel from Hunter Valley NSW to Victoria. Interparcel provided a very easy, efficient, and cost effective service. Parcel was picked up and delivered on time, with tracking information provided.Will definitely use again, and recommend to others.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, thanks for your positive comments!

Simply great service

Well managed
In tact
On time
Good value will use this service again for sure
I have also referred others to the service

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Peter, thanks for your review. We appreciate your positive feedback.

1 of 54 pages

Hi,i just wondering my parcel when will be deliver? its been a week from now. Tn. 04520421 and 3x912146. Please and thank you

Albert aron asked on Jan 31, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the tracking number you have provided does not appear to be one of our reference numbers. Can you please confirm if you have a tax invoice number from Interparcel? This should have been provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, if your items is travelling via Interparcel in the UK or NZ, you will need to direct your query on their websites (www.interparcel.com or www.interparcel.co.nz). Although we share the same company name, we operate separately and are aligned with different courier companies.

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Brenda E Schwerdt asked on Dec 30, 2016

Hi Brenda

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,

I'm looking to have parcels picked up in NSW and delivered to Adelaide using Couriers Please. Can you explain why Interparcel have quoted freight at less than half of what Couriers Please offer on their online quote? Thanks

Sharon asked on Nov 21, 2016

Answer this

My experience is that it is usually a lot cheaper to use a courier that you have a contract or account with. Maybe Interparcel have accounts with many of these couriers and can as a result, pass on the savings to their customers? Interparcel themselves may like to comment on that one.

Not sure but in Townsville they do have number of couriers link to their website.

Hi Sharon, thanks for your query.
Interparcel act as an online third party broker re-selling the delivery services of the major courier companies in Australia. Due to our massive buying power, we have secured discounted rates from the courier companies and therefore, provide a cheaper service.
I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you have any further queries or contact us on 1300 006 031.

See all 13 questions about Interparcel