great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

sent the parcel to myself from Qld to Perth the experience was achieved with great help from staff of interparcel which is great

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you Stephen!

Great tool for small business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

We are a small business, so often hard to make it out of the showroom to the post office to post packages. Interparcel is quick and easy and provides plenty of options.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you, we love hearing we've made things easy for you!

Excellent and reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

The service offered by interparcel was excellent! I had to urgently send last minute parcels to one of our offices interstate and they were able to do same day pick-up within the time frame I allocated. Interparcel has definitely exceeded all my expectations, from the user-friendly booking website to the tracking service they offer. We'll definitely be using them again.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thank you for sharing your positive comments, we look forward to hearing from you again!

Verified Purchase

Professional no fuss service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

Booked an item (car muffler and exhaust pipe bought via Gumtree) to be transported from Mornington VIC, to me in Fairfield Sydney. The online Booking System was very easy to use. I was advised of time frame for collection of item from address in Melbourne and told seller. Item was picked up in said time frame. Tracking info was up to date. Item arrived on predicted day of delivery. I was very impressed with the service provided and will be using Interparcel on the next occasion I need to use transport services.

Comments
Interparcel Official

This is great, welcome to Interparcel!

Verified Purchase

Great product, efficient & so easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Prices are great and booking process is smooth and easy to use. It's great for businesses who don't send enough freight to be able to have an account with the big freight companies! I've been using Interparcel now for around 5 years, and have always been happy with the service. Customer service are always very helpful, too.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Melanie! 5 years and counting...

Easy, quick, effective, cheap!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Items picked up and delivered with no fuss. Interstate deliveries next day, at excellent prices. Very happy with this service, and the easy to use website.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hearing that you're very happy makes us very happy! Thanks Richard.

An excellent economical alternative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Sender. Picked up in 30 minutes! The hard part was wrapping the parcel. Getting a quote off the internet is very easy.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Tim! We hope we've made things even easier with our new site.

Fantastic, better, cheaper and less hassle than Australia Post. Will never use AP again.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Sent many packages all over Australia
All on time, if not a bit too early on one occasion
Tracking good

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Rhonda!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I both send and receive parcels using Interparcel bookings.When I have had problems with carriers in the past Interparcel have helped me track my parcel.

Comments
Interparcel Official

And we will keep it that way Millie :) We look forward to assisting you with your future bookings!

Prompt and early delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Packages were picked up on time and delivered well before the expected due date. I will definitely use this service again

Comments
Interparcel Official

We'll be here to help!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Easy to use and cost effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

I send heaps of larger, heavy packages to the USA, and the whole process couldn't be easier. The package is collected from a nominated address, and is tracked through the whole process to the delivery address. Cost for the service depends on your chosen courier within the options given, but for the most part is far more competitive than you would imagine.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Dan, did you know that we're now offering promotional codes on our Facebook page. We're running one now for the end of financial year which will save you 5%. Like our Facebook page to be kept up to date with our future promotions!

Thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out. Love the service and would highly recommend it to everyone. It's easy, cost effective, and very time efficient. For the sake of maybe 10 minutes on a computer, in... read more »

Interparcel Official

This is great Dan, we're so glad we've made things quick and easy for you. With the website update, we hope to have made things even more convenient so if you ever have any queries, feedback or suggestions please let us know.

Ballarat, Victoria

Private message

Great Service, Easy Effortless to Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

Very happy with the quality of service nice simple website To use and track service, great price point compared to others l got the quote from online.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Brian, we're happy to hear that we've made things easy for you and look forward to our continued business in future.

1 of 68 pages

How do I track a parcel ?

John asked on Jun 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, you can track your shipments directly on our website using your Interparcel tracking number. We have a 'Track Parcel' tab at the top of our Home page on the site otherwise, you can contact our customer service team on 1300 006 031 for further assistance.

I would like to ship some health product to Vietnam but don't know how my parcel goes through Vietnam custom clearance. Please advise Do you have any staff in Adelaide so that I can see them in person to get more information? Thanks

John asked on May 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi John, thank you for your query. Interparcel act as a third party broker re-selling the services of major courier companies. Due to the nature of our service, we do not handle any customs clearance processes and therefore, may not be aware of the requirements for health products to Vietnam.
I would suggest you contact Australian Customs to confirm if they can provide you with any details otherwise, the best point of contact would be local Customs in Vietnam.
I hope this helps. Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 006 031 should you have any further queries.

Trying to send an item through you guys and saw 2 options. One is a Courierplease ATL and the other courier please Box which is 60cents difference and the latter has a $100 warranty too. Wondering what it means by Courier Please Box? As in I have to purchase a box by courier please or am I reading into that too much? Also noticed a courier please Road. What do all these mean? Please let me know thank you

swords114 asked on May 13, 2017

Answer this

The name of the services does not determine how you are required to send the freight. For example, the Couriers Please satchel or box services does not require a specific satchel or box. As long as the measurements that you have entered in the system are correct, you can choose to send your item however you feel it is safe. Each service will be displayed based on the package details you have entered so as long as this information is correct, you can select any service pending the price or estimated delivery desired. ATL stands for 'Authority to Leave' which means that the freight will be delivered without a signature. There is no option to add transit warranty to this service so if you require transit warranty, please do not select an ATL service.
We provide customer service via email (customerservices@interparcel.com.au), phone (1300 006 031) and live chat. Please feel free to contact us should you require further information. We do also have a 'more information' tab under each service which will provide you with a bit of additional information.
I hope this response has assisted you.

See all 17 questions about Interparcel