• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Poor customer service and communication.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

My package took one and a half days to travel 811.5 km to the TNT depot at Melbourne airport from south Sydney. It arrived there Friday afternoon and it sat there all weekend (Fair enough). Melbourne airport is 25 minutes from my home.

Monday morning tracking informed me my package was "With courier for delivery", BUT by close of business Monday it hadn't been delivered.

Early Tuesday morning tracking information showed my package was "Delivered" but it was not delivered. So then, it was returned to the depot at Melbourne airport. Why!!!!

Many phone calls to Interparcel, and they couldn't give me an explanation as to what the delay was. I was told after one phone call that I'd get a call back which never happened. Very bad service.

My package arrived at my door at 2:39pm on Wednesday, FIVE full days (including the weekend) after getting to Melbourne airport WHICH IS ONLY 25 MINUTES FROM MY HOME!!!

My package was quite fragile, and worth over $6,000 to replace. The last thing I wanted is for it to be loaded and unloaded as many times as it was. Thankfully, it arrived undamaged, however the box did show signs of damage.

I will not be using Interparcel EVER again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, I am sorry to hear of your concerns surrounding the delivery of this shipment and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I was unable to locate your order details to ... read more »

Verified Purchase

Our company can't exist without InterParcel

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

This is the system every trader should have on their PC.
A great choice of couriers. On-time pick-ups and good tracking provided.
Our company can't exist without it!! 90% of our parcels are shipped using InterParcel.
I just miss the odd-one out in the comparison table: Australia Post.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, thanks for your positive review, we appreciate and value your feedback.We hope you like the changes made to our new site!

Cheap to use

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Much cheaper prices than others I looked at. They picked up a day later than they said but as it wasn't urgent it didn't really matter.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Pauline, thanks for your feedback. I apologise for the late pickup. Please keep in mind that should you use our services in future, we do offer more time specific or priority services.

Absolutely terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Absolutely terrible service. Didn't get picked up on time and when I received my package it was damaged from being dragged on the ground and a dint on it.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Jeff, I am sorry for the failed collection and for the damage sustained to your shipment. Damages in the system are rare in comparison to the number of items traveling via the courier network so... read more »

Very BAD

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

6 days to the USA, is bad. Tracking is BAD. Customer service is BAD!!!
I will not use this service again!

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Rodney, we're sorry to hear you did not enjoy your experience with Interparcel. I was unable to locate your order number or tracking number in our system to confirm details however, shipments se... read more »

employee - BIRDIE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

i sent several parcels from greenwood wa to berri sa on 6/7/17. interparcel was so easy to organise and the customer service was great, the pickup courier driver Birdie was exceptional, very friendly, nothing was too much trouble and he was willing to go above and beyond to help us out. Birdie was respectful and gentle when handling all manner of our parcels. He is a credit to the interparcel organisation. Thankyou interparcel and especially your employee Birdie for taking some of the stress out of our interstate relocation.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Juls, thanks for your positive feedback - we really do appreciate it. As much as we would like to take the credit for the exceptional driver, unfortunately we can't. We act as a third party brok... read more »

SUch an easy service to use!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

Interparcels website is quick and easy to use. Very happy customers and we will be using them for along time to come.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Kourtney, looking forward to our continued business.

Reliable and fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I use interparcel regularly to send parcels and they are always accurate and reliable. Tracking is easy too via their website and emails.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our services.

Great service well infront of of service providers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Easy to arrange with prompt pick up and delivery as stated. will use them again for interstate deliveries. very happy.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Thanks Timothy!

Provides Good Comparison of Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

Suitcase sent using TNT suggested by Interparcel was fantastic.
I was kept informed of the delivery by the tracking system.
Would recommend to use this website for comparison.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our services, we appreciate your feedback.

Verified Purchase

I only use Interparcel and would never consider any other service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

So easy to arrange a courier service for sending parcels. Prices are awesome. Great customer service when needed. I will only use Interparcel.

Comments
Interparcel Official

Hi Robert, thanks for sharing your feedback. We aim to keep it up!

Very fast and prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

I use inter parcel to send packages for my small online business and am very happy with the prompt pickup and delivery!
The communication to let me know when and where my package is at all times is second to none!
Thankyou

Comments
Interparcel Official

No, thank you Emma! Thanks for your glowing review.

1 of 61 pages

Hi can you arrange packing? Do you have insurance?

Nat asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

Hi Nat, unfortunately, we do not offer/provide a packaging service. This is something that the sender of the goods will need to arrange however, we do have packaging advice available on our website under the Help & Advice tab.
Additional transit warranty can be selected and paid for at an additional cost however, it varies pending on the service selected and the items being sent. ATL services do not provide this option.
For a full list of our Prohibited/Restricted items list, please refer to the Help & Advice tab.
I hope this information is of assistance to you. Please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 006 031 should you require further assistance.

pack and send offer packing service it costs alot but if your lazy like some of us or have fragile things then they can do what you need

Hi,i just wondering my parcel when will be deliver? its been a week from now. Tn. 04520421 and 3x912146. Please and thank you

Albert aron asked on Jan 31, 2017

Answer this

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately, the tracking number you have provided does not appear to be one of our reference numbers. Can you please confirm if you have a tax invoice number from Interparcel? This should have been provided at the time of booking. Alternatively, if your items is travelling via Interparcel in the UK or NZ, you will need to direct your query on their websites (www.interparcel.com or www.interparcel.co.nz). Although we share the same company name, we operate separately and are aligned with different courier companies.

Do you deliver on Saturday?

Brenda E Schwerdt asked on Dec 30, 2016

Hi Brenda

We only provide services for delivery between Mon-Fri at this stage

Kind regards,