Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Jetpets moved my two cats from Melbourne to California, they were super helpful through the entire process and even sent me an email to let me know when my babies were at the kennel and how they had been settling in. They really put a lot of compassion into their service, making sure everyone's experience is as stress-free as possible. Hopefully I'll never have to relocate my cats again, but if I did I would absolutely use JetPets and highly recommend them to anyone. :)

Stress Free Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

We rescued a puppy from Armidale, NSW and had to get him to Ariah Park, NSW ..... not so hard right ? Wrong ...... After spending most of the day contacting couriers, transport companies and leaving countless messages the only return call we recieved was from Jetpets. This little boy had had a hard life already and we wanted the most stress free travel that we could get for him ...... Jetpets seemed to have done this. We picked him up from the airport and he was a little shy ( but we had never met him either) , but you could tell that he was not upset at all . If ever we need to do anything like this again it will be Jetpets ...... the customer service was terrific and would recommend them to anyone .

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I first contacted JetPets when we bought our puppy to gain some information on what we needed to do in readiness for the delivery. From that call I was assured our little one was in safe hands.
When it was time to book the flights JetPet's were in constant contact and all consultants were very prompt whenever I had a question.
Our puppy came from Orange NSW so 2 flights were needed and knew when he was dropped off anyone handling our puppy was doing it with care.
JetPet's are very professional and will certainly use them in the future should I need to transport any other animals. The best thing about them is they are all animal lovers so they know the possible stress each person goes through when transporting an animal.

Verified Purchase

Professional and informative service transporting my cat from Melbourne to Dubai

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Jetpets safely delivered my beloved cat from Melbourne to Dubai. I was already quite anxious about moving my cat but Nicole made the process easy to deal with in a very professional and informative manner. Not only that but on the day of the flight Jetpets went out of their way to keep me updated as to how my cat was and even sent me pictures from the airport to let me know he was okay.

Thank you Nicole and Jetpets for all your assistance over the past 6 months!

Great flexibility

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2017

Customer service provided from time of enquiry to the delivery of my dog at the end of his flight ensured that as a first time user of the service my confidence in the quality of the care provided was realised. Pick up from Hanrob provided (rather than home) flexibility when moving house.

Highly Recommend For People Who Need To Transport Their Beloved Pets Overseas

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR PEOPLE WHO NEED TO TRANSPORT THEIR BELOVED PETS OVERSEAS

The person who follows up my whole case is friendly and efficient(Special thanks to Justin). I do not have to worry about anything. I am well-informed throughout the entire process.

If you are looking for a pet transport agent, I highly recommend Jet Pet!

Professional and friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

Jetpets were very professional and provided excellent service in transporting our dog from Sydney to Toulouse. At the time of the booking, the aircraft type from Heathrow to France was not finalised by the carrier and Jetpets provided alternatives and realistic advise. Jetpets were contactable and communicated well. They were accommodating to our dog's needs. The Jetpets and French dog handlers/vet we had contact with were professional too. Our dog arrived on time and in good spirits in Toulouse after 2.5 days of travelling.

The Experts in Pet Travel

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2017

What a service, from the moment I did an online inquiry they were on the phone confirming the details, had it all booked in and paid for. Phone call to confirm the details, confirm my pet had arrived in Melbourne and then when they were 30 minutes from my home. My pet arrived safe and sound and customer service - brilliant. Highly recommend this service for all Interstate Pet travels.

Excellent outcomes.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2017

We used Jetpets to relocate our dog from Australia to New Zealand.The whole experience from start to finish was excellent.
Would certainly use Jetpets again should the need arise.

2 Cats Travelled 17000km

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2017

My dearest fur babies arrived in Zurich, Switzerland 2.5 days ago safely and well. I couldn't thank Jetpets enough. Andrew and Nicole were both extremely patient from the beginning to the end, answering every question that I had and accomodating my needs as much as possible. All the jetpets drivers and handlers I've met were extremely professional, kind and nice. Every step of their service was also right on time. The vet to do the rabies vaccination at home was lovely.

They told me I could possibly see my cats before my flight at Hanrob Pe
t Hotel at Sydney Airport. So I went twice, once on the day the cats got sent there and once again before they were checked in to the airport. Hanrob was also the best cat boarding place I've ever seen. Great facilities and professional staff.

Jetpets sent me an email update with my cats' photos taken before they checked into Qantas International. They looked relaxed in the photos lying down in their crates.

While transiting in Dubai, the pet handler at Dubai Airport sent me a text message ensuring me the cats safely arrived and were doing very well. Any of these little messages and effort made a super anxious cat mother relieved a whole lot and I just can't thank jetpets enough.

As per Jetpets' well documented instructions, after I got off the same flight myself, I went to Zurich airport's cargo area, paid the import tax and reunited with my babies. They were super happy to see me and they were purring A LOT for a long long time. <3

Bad advice. misleading, no communication after service provided

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Dog arrived safely. Had some bad communication which was later improved and corrected. Waiting on a final outcome to take place and will update review if necessary.

Comments
Jetpets Official

Hi Brendan, we're disappointed to hear you were unhappy with our service, and we believe a member of our team has been in touch to follow up with you on this matter.

1 of 14 pages

I have been asked to houses it in August September about 30 mins from Brisbane..Id really like to do it but have a12 week old Pappipoo..(Papillon Poodle x).which I do not want to leave for this period of time i started looking into costs of taking him and it all become too overwhelming. I'm 65 and have recently had a back op.I usually catch train from Traralgon then Skybus to Airport.Im not sure how Id even get him to the airport..Are you able to assist me with some ideas and costs as to how I could achieve this?

Shelley asked on May 12, 2017

How much it will cost a cat from australia to malaysia? Around what amount? Tq

Didie asked on May 02, 2017

Question: On a long haul from Sydney to Ireland with the stop over in Dubai how are they handled in Dubai? I have been told horror stories of pets sitting for hours on tarmac and that they just get thrown around in Dubai by the baggage handlers. I'm feeling very anxious about the flight but really anxious about the care given along the way.

wesleyp asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Wesley, thanks for your question. You can be rest assured that pets are well looked after. Airline regulations require pets to have a minimum 6 hour stopover in Dubai. During this time the pets are provided a comfort stop where they are taken out of their travel crates, and placed in a secure air conditioned area where they can stretch their legs, and are provided with food and fresh water. Their travel crates are cleaned so that they are comfortable throughout their connecting flight to Dublin. We hope that answers your question, the team at Jetpets.