Great service, friendly & helpful staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Really happy with the service received from Jetpets transporting my dog from Australia to New Zealand. My dog obviously can't tell me what it was like but he appeared happy and in good condition when we picked him up. Staff in each area, from booking to contact with the pick up/drop off people & the vet, was great. Only thing I would comment would be to provide information that you will need a knife or scissors when picking up your pet to cut the cable ties to get them out of the crate. But overall very happy.

Verified Purchase

World Class Service and Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

From the first call to organize the move of our two doggies from Australia to the Middle East, the level of service and persona care was apparent. The home vet visits to prepare the dogs was both professional and friendly. We were kept informed along the way and when the day of leaving Australia came, the process was seamless. As a very concerned dog lover, I was kept well at ease and had regular updates of the dogs journey. When the finally arrived in Oman, the doggies were not only super happy to see us, but were in excellent health and clean liness.
I have to say that all the staff along the way are genuine animal lovers who care deeply about the heath and well-being of the animals they are entrusted to manage. I would not hesitate to recommend Jetpets to all those considering moving their beloved pets internationally. I will certainly be using them again (in 2 years) to move to my next assignment country.
Well done Jetpets, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Rob Lazovic

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

As I was laid up at the time after surgery I needed to have a puppy transported from Melbourne to Adelaide in a short period of time, from the booking to the arrival of Tinkerbell everything went smoothly even letting me know how things were going as I couldn't pick her up but a friend. He said the puppy was very happy and the staff were very kind and friendly and she arrived on time I found them to be more than accommodating I will certainly use them again and recommend them to any one to use

Jetpets service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Looked after my cats from pick up until drop off. 100% satisfied with service. From phone booking until pick up quality/professional service. I will definitely recommend to anyone wanting to travel with their pets.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Highly recommend using great friendly staff very helpful. Purchased puppy from QLD, he arrived safe and sound, on schedule, no hiccups. Was contacted promptly and received discount for pucrhancing from reputable breader. Definately use again and recommend to anyone needing pet transport.

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Pet transport world wide excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

My three cats arrived in London from Melbourne with out a hitch. I would throughly recommend Jetpets to anyone wishing to relocated their pets any where in the world. Great service from start to finish. Very professional operation. 5 star service.

Total piece of mind!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I was posted interstate by my employer and had to get my cat from Victoria to Sydney. Although my cat is particularly well travelled it's still a reasonably stressful event, mostly for me I think! Jetpets were absolutely amazing. They picked my mog up from the cattery and safely delivered her to my door. They kept me informed and made me feel completely at ease throughout the move. I received excellent customer care and was satisfied that she would be as safe as possible at all times.

Made moving less stressful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Paige from Jetpets was fantastic and made our move interstate much less stressful. Communication was excellent and Jetpets were on time at each end of the trip. We couldn't have asked for a better experience and would absolutely use Jetpets again.

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

Everything went smoothly, dog was happy, client was happy and what I was told happened - fantastic service and communication throughout!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I recently moved to Darwin and had to leave my dog in Melbourne until I found a place to live. From the initial call right through to my dog's arrival in Darwin the Jetpets staff were fantastic. With the logistics of organising the transfer from afar being very fluid the Jetpets staff provided me with a range of options and services. They were incredibly helpful, flexible and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Highly recommended.

Verified Purchase

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I am a dog breeder and have now used Jet Pets twice to transport 2 of my puppies to their new families. The whole experience was just so easy! The friendly staff are incredible to talk to and very helpful, they take care of everything. I knew my pups were in great hands the day they traveled. I would definitely recommend Jet Pets to everyone and I will most certainly never use anyone else!

The whole process was so smooth!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

We used Jetpets recently to transport our 10mth old cavoodle & 11yr old Ragdoll for our move from Perth to Sydney. From the very first inquiry to the follow up service call after delivery, the entire team at JetPets were very helpful and attentive, answering endless questions and providing helpful tips & hints along the way. You could tell they were all animal lovers and really cared about ensuring our much loved pets were looked after & comfortable. Moving an entire household, 3 kids, 2 cars and the 2 pets across the country at Christmas time was not my idea of a good time but with the service like we received from Jetpets, the whole process was surprisingly pain free.

1 of 9 pages

Want an approximate cost of moving a dog from Wodonga Vic. To Darwin. Just want to know if the option is feasible at this point?

Mick asked on Feb 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, thanks for your message. Unfortunately we can't provide quotes via Product Review. The best thing to do would be to give one of our Pet Travel Consultants a call on - 1300 668 309 and they will talk you through the options. Alternatively you can email info@jetpets.com.au with your details and one of our consultants will come back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hello, Has anyone used Jetpets to fly their dog on a long haul flight (we are going Sydney to Glasgow)? Feeling very nervous and anxious as I have heard mixed reviews so just would like peace of mind before I book anything. Thanks

Kerry asked on Feb 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kerry we flew our 10 week mini dachshund from Alice Springs to Hobart. Involved temperatures high 30s and they were great. Tested her in Melbourne and excercised her there. She arrived in great condition. Had conversations with staff out of hours and all issues were dealt with in a timely and comprehensive manner. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thanks for your feedback Steve - very much appreciated!

Hi Kerry we just sent our three beautiful cats from Melbourne to London last week. I throughly recomend Jetpets to anyone relocating very though and professional. They keeper us up to date to their departure and all 3 cats arrived in London happy and healthy non the worst for their long flight. Don't be anxious as your pet is in very good hands. Regards Deb

I've just brought a puppy, miniature dashchund the breeder has organized flight it's just domestic but am wondering if you guys pick them up and drop them off at houses?

Sharni asked on Nov 23, 2016

Answer this

Hi Sharni, how exciting! It depends on who your breeder has booked with. If the booking is with Jetpets, we can definitely organise a delivery but please note this will be at an additional charge. Please give us a call on 1300 668 309 if we can help further - Jetpets.