Townsville

Private message

Amazing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Used jetpets for my cat and for my brothers cat, both on seperate occasions and both times had amazing service. The two guys that served me the last time were very helpful and extremely polite. Will be using them every time my pet needs to travel ❤

Puppy Transfer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Thank you Jetpets. We recently had a 8 week old puppy transferred from breeders in Forbes NSW to Perth WA and they were very professional and helpful in completing the transfer. The puppy arrived very happy. We would not hesitate to recommend them to others who are considering similar transfers.

Thanks Jetpets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

We recently moved from Brisbane to Hamilton and employed Jetpets to organise our little Jack Russell Rosie. Not only did they get her here safely and well, but I think she actually enjoyed the process. I was very nervous for her, but jetpets reassured me and the move went well. Excellent communication and would recommend jetpets anytime and if I move again with our dog will diffinately use them again. Thanks from us and also Rosie xx

Awesome friendly service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Could not be happier for the service that we received from Jetpets to bring our new rescue dog over from NSW to Adelaide. From the first contact enquiry and quote to his pick-up and delivery the service was 10/10. Our new boy came from a non-english speaking household and Jetpets even tried to source a handler that could speak to him in the language that he was accustomed to. Our daughter picked him up from his Adelaide destination until we could come from our regional home to collect him, and she was very pleased with the conditions that he w as kept in. He had a large crate and plenty of fresh water to drink. She said that the staff were very friendly and made a fuss of the animals there. I would certainly use Jetpets again if ever I bought another animal from interstate. They deserve every star of the five stars that we rated them. Thanks again Jetpets for the friendly and professional standard that you maintain.

Amazing personal service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

This was the first time I have ever arranged for the transport of animal by air, and I can't speak highly enough of the service provided by the Jetpets staff. They took all the stress out of what could have been a set of tricky arrangements if I had organised it all myself. My grandchildren were thrilled when their beloved cat arrived safe and sound after a two stage journey from Adelaide to Hobart!

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I bought 2 kittens from a breeder in Sydney. I live in Brisbane so I chose Jetpets to send them up. The company were excellent to deal with and gave the initial contact a very personal touch. I could relate to staff as they are pet owners too. They informed me the flight was delayed (with plenty of notice) which I appreciated. Very helpful and nothing was too much of a bother.

Terrific service plus for my pet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Used jetpets for flying my cat from canberra to hervey bay. Our fur baby was cared for every step of the way 5 stars, highly recommended. Personal touch. Good rates.

Verified Purchase

Smooth stress free transition across the globe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Great for travel, not for refunds

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Jetpets services are top notch when it comes to organising travel, pick ups and boarding. They make relocating hassle free. We have used Jetpets on many occasions and have always been happy with the treatment of our pets. They are alot more affordable than other companies too. The only negative is having to wait over a month, with numerous phone calls to receive a refund. Very quick to take your money but not to give it back.

Amazing service, friendly and couldn't be happier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Organizing moving my cat from Australia to New Zealand was a scary idea at first, but Jetpets quickly made me feel comfortable with my decision to bring him on my adventure. Rachael knew the answers to my every question and made herself available anytime I needed her assistance. When the time comes to return home I will happily use jetpets (and hopefully Rachael) again. A stressful time made quite easy. Thankyou Jetpets!

I would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

The whole process was convenient and easy from start to finish. I really felt that jetpets had our pets interest in mind the whole time. Our dogs arrived happy and on time. Brilliant communication kept us up to date and informed every step of the way

Verified Purchase

Wonderful service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Our dog was sent and received perfect. Until we receive him, he was in full care and very informative whenever I questioned. Thank you very much for their excellent work and support to bring him to us!!

1 of 11 pages

Question: On a long haul from Sydney to Ireland with the stop over in Dubai how are they handled in Dubai? I have been told horror stories of pets sitting for hours on tarmac and that they just get thrown around in Dubai by the baggage handlers. I'm feeling very anxious about the flight but really anxious about the care given along the way.

wesleyp asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Wesley, thanks for your question. You can be rest assured that pets are well looked after. Airline regulations require pets to have a minimum 6 hour stopover in Dubai. During this time the pets are provided a comfort stop where they are taken out of their travel crates, and placed in a secure air conditioned area where they can stretch their legs, and are provided with food and fresh water. Their travel crates are cleaned so that they are comfortable throughout their connecting flight to Dublin. We hope that answers your question, the team at Jetpets.

What is the earliest time I can drop my dogs off for transport as I am flying out the same day at 0730 and would have to drop my dogs off for transport at 0530am to make my flight

Rebecca asked on Mar 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Rebecca, thanks for getting in touch. Drop off times will vary, depending on your booking with us. The best thing to do would be to give our Pet Travel Consultants a call on 1300 668 309 and they will discuss the options for dropping your pet off for their upcoming trip. Thanks so much, Jetpets.

Want an approximate cost of moving a dog from Wodonga Vic. To Darwin. Just want to know if the option is feasible at this point?

Mick asked on Feb 18, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mick, thanks for your message. Unfortunately we can't provide quotes via Product Review. The best thing to do would be to give one of our Pet Travel Consultants a call on - 1300 668 309 and they will talk you through the options. Alternatively you can email info@jetpets.com.au with your details and one of our consultants will come back to you as soon as possible. Thanks!