I love my Karmin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

I love my Karmin. I have very thick and course hair. Karmin is able to tame my mane! My hair has different textures. The adjustable heat settings allow me to better manage the heat on my hair. The heat is instant and sometimes my hair does snag. This product is easy to use!

Great warranty service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2017

This iron heats up fast and stays consistently hot. Will never have any other and have recommended to friends . Had a warranty issue and company replaced with proof of purchase. Is easy to clean. LOVE the travel bag for it.

Verified Purchase

Beware of Karmin poor quality product and terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2017

Don't Buy Karmin this product!is rubbish and the company are terrible to deal with and lie to you.!! I have fine hair and had to go over it multiple times to straighten it and it didn't last the day :( Then it broke down at 3 months old RED light came on and it would switch off eventually it wouldn't turn on. Contacted Karmin and requested a refund and only AFTER I paid $51 post auto return it did they say because I hadn't returned it within 21 days of purchase NO refund! It was working in the first 21 days but bad luck for me

Excellent Flat Iron!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2016

I used a CHI for 5 years before I purchased the Karmin flat iron. When my CHI died, I looked around to see what else was on the market and read a bunch of reviews. After looking into a number of options I decided to go with the Karmin. I could not be more please with my purchase! I have had my flat iron for a year now and it has worked great. It heats up quickly, it never snags my hair, it curls well, it is super easy to use, and I LOVE the case it comes with (it's helpful for storing and also works as a great mat so the heat doesn't damage my counter top). This is an excellent product!

Verified Purchase

Best straightener I've used yet. Hello confidence!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2016

I found this styling iron on a website that reviewed an array of different hair straightening tools and named the best choice for several different categories. This Karmin product was ranked best overall. Ever since I got it almost a year ago now, it has not disappointed. I recommend this product if you want to style your hair without feeling like you are burning and killing it.

Verified Purchase

I had never tryed out a straightener like this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2016

It heads up very quickly and if I forget to turn it off, there is no risk of overheating. In addition, the frizziness of my hair is under control even in rainy days.

Verified Purchase

Easily straightens my curly hair!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

I replaced a straightener Id had for 6 years with
the Karmin straightener after reading reviews.
I am happy with this product. It works better than the old one of a different brand.
It heats up fast and does nor snag or burn my hair. It glides easily and my hair is shiny and smooth after use. I only gave it 4 stars because I would have liked the plates a little bigger.
I have thick curly hair that is not easy to straighten so the Karmin itons are the best ones I have used so far.

Worth the money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I LOVE this styling iron! I have pretty curly hair, and this does a great job at straightening/curling. It also makes my hair feel SO soft. And the material on the outside makes curling smooth. Definitely worth the money!

Verified Purchase

Beautiful and Shiny Hair!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2016

I liked Karmin flat iron. It is very light weight and easy to do straightening of my hair. It takes only 8 seconds to heat up and did the best job on my hair.
Thank you!

Love the Karmin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2016

I love my new Karmin G3 Salon Pro. It works great on my hair, leaving it soft and smooth. Heats up really fast and doesn't snag. It even has a temperature adjustment in case you don't need super high heat. Order one today, you'll be glad you did!

great iron

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

I bought Salon Pro Iron a few months ago and really happy with it so far. I've got thin curly hair and it was crucial for me to get an iron which will straighten it quickly but carefully so without over drying it. Karmin is doing that job perfectly!

Love my Karmin!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2016

Couldn't be happier. Keeps my hair straighter for longer compared to others I've owned. Heats almost instantly & smooth to use. Love love love it. Even friends who own dearer types have borrowed it as they liked it more.

1 of 16 pages

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 30, 2017

Hi, Where can I buy one? I live in Melbourne Australia. Thanks.

Linda asked on Mar 08, 2016

Answer this

I would like to know where as well :(

eBay or amazon

Yes I am wondering if these are false reviews as I have purchased one and it isn't the best quality, received a replacement as the pink on the tool has stains and the next one is the same. Purchased through Karmin website. I am a bit disappointed to say the least. Does anyone know?

pinkninjat asked on Jan 25, 2016

Answer this

My review is not false. I have had my product for many years and it still works like it did the first day I took it out of the box! I love my straightener.

I'm so glad you pointed out the dates. Odd to have so many reviews on the same dates!! Thanks for your post as I'm having second thoughts on a purchase now. Dodgy. Edited to add I've seen some of the same reviews on Amazon....Word for word!

See all 4 questions about Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron