Kogan - Hi Lynpj. As an online business, Kogan do not send any physical paperwork with our products. Your receipt and tax invoice would have been sent to you electronically at the time of purchase, as wou... read more »
posted on Apr 28, 2014
+ That you can chop, heat, stir
- Having to add blades for different tasks
+ Crushed ice
- No manual or BASIC receipt
- Bad Warranty & Customer Service, Failed after only 4 weeks of use, Fell Apart,
+ cheap, feature rich, actually works !!!
- no recipe's, gotta do a little research.
+ I liked that its really easy to follow the instructions, so long as you follow the process of the timer temp etc you shouldnt have a problem
- it needs its own recipe booklet or website
+ Works well for the price paid
- replacement parts are far too expensive at $69 a picece for plastic blade covers
Kogan - Hi Louise. All of our user manuals are available online. You can access your thermoblend manual here: http://media.kogan.com/files/usermanuals/KATMX25AIOA-A.pdf
posted on Oct 15, 2013
+ When it worked well, it could do anything!
- Too many issues to count. Broke down, sent back after two weeks.
- Doesn't work
+ When it worked the food was a hit!
- It choked and self combusted
+ Price. Refund process simple.
- Died after 2 uses