Verified Purchase

No contact

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2017

I've been waiting for a call from [name removed] for a week now. No contact from him yet, which I'm actually glad because I managed to find a very good broker in the meantime that cares about his customers.

Thank you John Fenn.....we love our new home!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

We recently sought the services of John Fenn at Loanmarket as we had unique circumstances that we knew banks would never understand. Both of us are self-employed so that is usually the start of something difficult when you approach a major lender in a big office with several bankers who don’t really care when it’s just too much hard work. On top of this we had signed a 30 day contract (subject to finance) so we needed to act quickly. Again something that major banks are not usually great at!
We knew that we would be best looked after by a brok
er. From our first meeting with John he was able to gain a great understanding of our unique circumstances and lifestyle and gave us immediate confidence that he could help us into our new dream home with such short notice! He was able to explain and recommend suitable lending products to match our personal situation. John had a genuine concern for us and went out of his way to ensure we were successful in our home loan application.
It was obvious that John has strong networks with his lending partners and gave us complete confidence that we would soon be living in our new home. John was always contactable by either phone or email and was both responsive to emails as well as keeping us up to date with information as soon as it came to hand. Most importantly, John remained our main contact point throughout the entire process which is helpful, rather than dealing with an office of bankers who may not be familiar with your file or having days off. We are able to only have the conversation once and be confident that the actions would be completed quickly & efficiently. When you are time poor this is a major bonus!
John completed the paperwork together with us at our first meeting so we understood everything about the process, including the banking jargon & lending terms. This is usually one of the most frustrating processes: being sent home with a lengthy application to try to complete only to provide the wrong information and sign in the wrong box! He was also able to provide us with realistic timeframes for loan assessment & completion. At times when we were a little uncertain, John was able to reassure us that everything would be okay. He took the worry out of the process for us.
John not only has a thorough understanding of the lending market and housing market but also shows a duty of care with recommending protection products. We have no hesitation in recommending anyone to see John at Loan market even if your circumstances seem unrealistic as we are proud new home owners!
Thank you John.
Merran & Greg

Great service and easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I experienced great service, answers to any questions quickly and timely progress reports, easy to provide information to via email and very friendly staff.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jill, Thank you so much for your positive review of Loan Market. We love hearing that our customers are getting the best service from our talented team of brokers. We wish you all the best... read more »

Ben burnett: top in his field, man of his word.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

Remarkable customer service and problem solving skills. He will look after your best interests. I use him for everything thanks Ben.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Shawn, Thanks for your kind words. Always a pleasure helping you & Amanda out. All the best, Ben Burnett

A good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2017

David was recommended by a friend and I found him very helpful and informative. He kept in contact with me during the process so that i knew how my application was progressing. Everything went very smoothly.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jules, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review with us. We are so thrilled you had such a great experience with David, and he was able to go through the process smoothly. W... read more »

Highly recommend Arina Li

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2017

Arina Li was incredibly professional and efficient. I highly recommend her. She found us the perfect loan and worked really hard to make it happen for us. Thanks again Arina!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Roy, We're so glad to hear you had a positive response with Arina. We love hearing how our brokers are helping our customers get their perfect product. We wish you all the best with your n... read more »

Really good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 08, 2017

I went to Loan Market because of all the positive reviews on this site. I had originally applied for a loan with Click Loans and gave up after months of frustration with the worst application process I could imagine. My assigned broker from Loan Market was Victoria Wakenshaw who did an excellent job. She found a flexible loan product that I didn't know about and was perfect for my needs. She was professional and diligent and always kept me up to date with what was happening through the process. This is exactly wat I expected from a loan broker. I would definitely recommend Loan Market based on my experience.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Kyle, it is so great to hear of the wonderful experience you had with Victoria and we'll be sure to pass it on to her. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review with us, and look forw... read more »

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

We really enjoyed working with Jarryd. He was very patient and answered all our (many) questions, ensuring all the information was presented in a clear way that we could understand. He ensured he maintained contact with us throughout the 1 1/2 years before we finally were ready to purchase a property. We would highly recommend working with Jarry and Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sessa, Thanks so much for providing us with feedback on your experience with Jarryd. We love hearing how our team are helping customer get their dream houses. We're so happy that you were abl... read more »

Professional and superb service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2017

Well what can I say? Hats off to Mark De Martino at Loan Market.
From when we met him at a display home about 2 years ago (which was well before we could purchase) he was fantastic. Mark followed up every few months or so just to see how things are going and if we had any questions etc. When we had finally made the decision to enter the house market we did initially talk to a couple of other brokers. none of which could answer the questions we had nor provide the customer service you would expect. After chatting to Mark late at night and book
ing our consult with him, he has made it all so easy. Mark has answered all our questions and put it in a way that we could understand.
Now, our land has settled and our new house is about to be built. Mark will follow us through the whole process to make sure everything goes smoothly.
Thank you Mark for your professional and amazing service. We will most definitely come back to you in the future and recommend friends and relatives to you.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ben, This is such excellent feedback and we've loved reading it! We are thrilled Mark and his Team were able to help you get to where you wanted to be, and that all that was done with excelle... read more »

Made the whole experience so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Loan market helped us to get the loan we needed to build our family home. When it seemed like it would never happen Loan Market made it possible.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bron,

We are SO glad to hear we were able to help make your dreams our reality. We love hearing these stories - thanks for the feedback!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase :)

Loan Market Team

Melbourne

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent & professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

Our broker,Leigh (Mill Park), was fantastic. We were rejected by Westpac initially and had a short settlement with little options available. Leigh put the foot down from the outset and got us our loan. Couldn't have do it without him under the circumstances. Would highly recommend using him or any brokers associated with Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi John, Thanks so much for your great review for Leigh and his team. That's so great that he was able to get you the result you wanted, despite some initial difficult circumstances. We love ... read more »

Professional efficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Patient, professional and efficient service, especially with first home buyers. Great for people a little confused or nervous about getting a home!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Marc,

Thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear your experience was a positive one!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and we look forward to working with you again!

Loan Market team