Brunswick west

Private message

The perfect Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2017

we recommend Loan studio to anyone planning to build their dream home.Being first home buyers ,we had no idea about the land purchase and building process.The Client Liaison Representative that we had was Kim Sama, we would like to thank her as she was very professional and helpful along the whole process.every time we had questions, she was very quick to respond and always kept us in the right track.she also organised our FHOG on time as well.we didn't have to stress about anything.The loan studio team was very helpful and we would like to thank them for their hard work and we would recommend them as the Best brokers in the business.

Very Happy Customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Pierre was referred to us by a good friend Leanne and we couldn't be happier with his service. Without his help we would not now be settled into our new home. Thankyou and thanks also to Kim Sama for her friendly efficient service and professionalism. We will definitely refer them to anyone looking and definitely use them again.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

Steve has been great from my buying the land to the construction loan.
Guided me through every stage, even organised my first home owners grant!
Could not have happened without him. With my busy work schedule needed someone to trust and take care of everything. Steve did it!

Professional Services for New Home Buyers - Loan Studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

We are highly satisfied with the services provided by Loan Studio. We had very complicated situation where my wife is on maternity leave and few banks refused to provide us finance to build our first home but Bill and his team did tremendous job. Bill is truly a legend and guided us thoroughly in our loan process. Bill is very professional and helped us a lot in planning our new loan scenario so that we can get our loan approved and finally we have our loan conditionally approved.

I'll definitely recommend Loan studio and Bill Jara to our friend and family.

Verified Purchase

Excellent....Thanks for the Fantastic Service..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2017

Loan studio is very professional and they helped me in all the way, Kim she helped me a lot and also given me advise and better recommendations on other things. Loan studio and Kim and provided excellent service from beginning to the end without any delays. Vikram also helped me to speed up my process.
They always answer to calls and emails and replay and clarify all of my doubts, Never had any problems with them and we are 100% happy. Happy to recommend this team to anyone.
If you looking for a better Loan Agent who provided better service and advice ...Go with Loan studio...They are the best.. Thanks Kim Sama for the best support..

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Loan studio were very professional all the way.Caryel was the one who attended to me. She was very prompt when I contacted her and she answered any questions I had immediately.I would definitely go with loan studio for my next home.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Maizy for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Please don't forget we are only a call or email away should you need anything in the future!

the Loan Studio team

Could not have asked for better

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Loan studio was excellent from beginning to end of the process of our new home construction. All the team members they we dealt with- Bill, Vera and Caryel- were professional, knowledgeable, prompt and always willing to help with our enquiries. I highly recommend loan studios, in particular to those who are not sure with the process, because you are guided along every step of the way. Thanks to the team for all your help.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Firuz, thank you so much for your lovely review! The team at Loan Studio are always thrilled to read these reviews and know that we have been able to provide the service that we strive to delive... read more »

Thankful for the fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

My Husband and I very happy with the excellent service provided by Loan Studio, from our first meeting with Rishi Kapoor who was very throughly in tune with our needs.
Thank you Caryel Kandasamy, you were always very professional, friendly and incredibly helpful, always quick to respond to many questions and we couldn't be happier with the excellent service. Thanks Michelle

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Michelle, it has been our pleasure to assist such a courteous and kind client that has worked with us to achieve the end result.

Wishing you both all the best,
the Loan Studio team.

Cranbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Great experience with Loan Studio

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

It was a great experience to work with Loan Studio for our new home. I would like to mention the names of Bill - sales consultant, Kim Sama - Client Liaison Representative, Caryel Kandasamy - Client Liaison Representative and Ryan Cajilig - Client Liaison Representative. They were professional and prompt during the services. Happy that we selected Loan Studion for our mortgage requirement.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks A! (We know who you are), we love to know that we you were happy with our service.

Don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need anything in the future.

The Loan Studio team.

Service was superb! Already got our loan approval!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I would really want to praise Kim Sama for being so helpful and prompt in all her responses. She simplified everything for us and she made everything a breeze! Awesome service indeed.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Seular for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so pleased that we were able to make things easier for you. We look forward to seeing you through to the end of your new home build.
the Loan Studio team.

Broker

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Didar, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience with one of our brokers was not what you expected or deserve. Your valuable feedb... read more »

Best broker we've come across!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My partner and I could not be happier with the service we've received from Suresh and his representative Richard. They were always there and happy to answer any questions regarding our concerns and happy to book in meetings and responding to our countless emails. Suresh made us feel comfortable and was honest throughout the whole process which made us put all trust in him. We would definitely recommend Loan Studios to family and friends.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Evonne for your kinds words. It's great to know that you felt comfortable and were able to put your trust in our team; we hope that helped to make a more stress free experience. Don't forg... read more »

1 of 15 pages