Rockbank

Verified Purchase

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2017

We had a positive experience, everyone at Loan Studio was very helpful and worked well together. Very quick turn around with responses and kept us up to date with the progress of our loan. Great Service, wonderful people and happy to use again.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi SKC, thank you for taking the time to provide your kind review. The whole team at Loan Studio pride themselves on really working together with our valued clients, builders, conveyancer etc to ... read more »

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

My experience with Caryel been exceptional. She always responded quickly to any questions I had. She was there every step of the way, and was a great liaison between the bank and myself.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks for the review Brooke. It's been some time in the making but we are so happy to have been able to help you with your new build.
the Loan Studio team

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2017

Caryel was very informative and was always able to answer any questions that I had. Always kept up to date with what was happening, making sure everything was organised for the next step.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Kathleen for taking the time to provide a review. Wishing you all the best with your new home.

Kind regards

Excellent customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2017

I'm more than happy about my experience with Loan Studio. Kim has been fantastic and has always been keen to answer my numerous questions. It's so good to have someone that you can trust and who will try to find the best outcome for you. Contracting a loan can be a daunting process and it's been great to be able to rely on someone with high degree of professionalism and expertise during that time. Thank you so much!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Danick! That's music to our ears ;) We love to hear that we were able to make things easier for you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

the Loan Studio team.

Great service and customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2017

Loan studio, especially Richard was awesome with attention to detail and timely follow ups, correspondence etc. Could not ask for more. I will recommend loan studio to anyone who looks for home loans.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Andrew for taking the time to provide a review. It's great to know that Richard and our team were able to provide you with great service.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

Very pleasant experience with Loan Studio. It was very easy to get things happen from the beginning. Any issue could be easily fixed simply by sending an email. Would recommend to anyone looking for a mortgage broker!!

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Chandika, appreciate your feedback. All the best! The Loan Studio team.

Good Customer care !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Working with Loan studio staff is nice their are good in customer service and also they are quit helpful in Clients administration needs and cooperative as well.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks for taking the time to provide a review Ramesh. Wishing you all the best with your construction!
Kind regards,
the Loan Studio team

Melbourne

• 1 answer

Seamless experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Charlie for taking time to provide your feedback. It is great to know that we are able to provide you with great service and a "great deal" too. Please don't hesitate to get back in touch sh... read more »

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Hassle Free Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Nayanthi and Gayan, thank you so much for your review and for trusting us with your finance. The team at Loan Studio are just that, a team of professionals who work together to get you the best ... read more »

Amazing Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

We dealt with Suresh from Loan Studio. He has basically bent over backwards to accomodate our needs. Nothing was too difficult for him and he made time to come meet with us outside his office. Anything I asked he either attended to or got his assistant to follow through and it was done. He also got us a great rate. I will always contact Loan Studio for any finance needs and would recommend others to do the same.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Jerry, thank you for your awesome review! This is exactly what we are aiming for with each and every one of our valued clients. Thank you so much and don't forget we are only a phone call away s... read more »

Highly recommended, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Suresh has proven to be the most proficient and professional broker I have dealt with. On two occasions I have utilised his services and both times he was excellent at arranging everything and no question was too much trouble, even out of normal business hours. He always had everything under control and informed me about every step. His associates made the whole experience enjoyable and seamless as it should be. I can highly recommend Suresh and his associates as I will be using them again in the future. Brilliant service.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Lee for taking the time to provide a review - much appreciated! It's been a pleasure to be able to help you with your finance once again.

Really great broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Suresh was amazing. From day one he was on top of everything and right up until settlement he has helped us with all the finer details. Has always been available to answer questions. I would highly recommend

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Dave for taking the time to provide a review. Great to know that we were able to provide you with a great experience.

1 of 14 pages