Highly recommended, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Suresh has proven to be the most proficient and professional broker I have dealt with. On two occasions I have utilised his services and both times he was excellent at arranging everything and no question was too much trouble, even out of normal business hours. He always had everything under control and informed me about every step. His associates made the whole experience enjoyable and seamless as it should be. I can highly recommend Suresh and his associates as I will be using them again in the future. Brilliant service.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Lee for taking the time to provide a review - much appreciated! It's been a pleasure to be able to help you with your finance once again.
the Loan Studio team.

Really great broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Suresh was amazing. From day one he was on top of everything and right up until settlement he has helped us with all the finer details. Has always been available to answer questions. I would highly recommend

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Dave for taking the time to provide a review. Great to know that we were able to provide you with a great experience.
the Loan Studio team.

Exceptional and consistent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

I have utilised the services of Loan Studio through my initial Loan search/approval and recently for the refinancing of my apartment. Suresh's desire to achieve outstanding results for his customers was demonstrated when he pushed my loan provider to execute a new valuation for my property despite it being outside the normal process. My new valuation saw a 6% increase in my property value within 6 months of the original purchase.

I have already recommended a friend to Suresh who echoed my feedback above.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Kari, that is fantastic feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We are very pleased that we were able to achieve a great outcome for you. Please let us know if we ca... read more »

Excellent service from day one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

I had the best service from my first appointment to right throughout the process. Their service is second none. Loan studio also got me the best deal in a very competitive market. Kim Sama (Client Liaison Representative) kept me updated with the progress of the application and looked after the whole process. Loan Studio is simply the best broker.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Lanka for the super review - we appreciate you taking the time! Thank you for choosing Loan Studio. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in the future.

Kind regards,
the Loan Studio Team

Great Broker with Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

we really need to Thank Mr. Vikram such nice man, professional and very helpful - He has delivered what he said!!.

The Story goes like this we been to few Broker in the Market all we hear is "Yeah we can do it" but after that they never pickup the phone or call back. We have approached Vikram in his PointCook Office as last resort. He said the same "Yeah we can do it" me and my wife are thinking what to do??. Since then he called\email me single everyday and explained the every single step in the process and finally we have secured the prop
erty. we liked his way of communication very much - to the point.

I am telling again, this will not be this smooth if Vikram is not in the picture with confidence.

Not last, Rufa from client teams has also helped us very much in answering all the questions that comes from a first home buyer.

As I have promised to Vikram & Team, they will be my first and last man to be referred to my friends and Family and myself.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Yuva for your your great review! We are so pleased that we were able to assist you were other brokers couldn't and offer genuine service. Please let us know if there is anything we can help with in future.

the Loan Studio Team

Great Broker with Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I have been working with Vikram Kataria(Broker) and Kim Sama(Client Liaison Representative) from Loan studio over a year now. Vikram has been so helpful and patient with us and explained all the process and finance accuratly. He managed to get the best variable rate from the market for us. He certainly has a wealth of knowledge and experience in his field.

After signing initial documents, Our file has been transfered to Kim Sama, a Client Liaison Representative to look after our finance until the land is titled. Kim from Loan studio was exc
eptional. She has been helpful in all stages of our first home loan process and it was a smooth ride to get loan approved from one of the big 4 banks. I always found her effirient to do required follow ups.

I am not normally one to write reviews, however sometimes things are so good and you have to share.I strongly recommend Loan Studio as they have gone above and beyond in trying to help us throug the financing part of the process.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Smit, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We are so pleased that our team were able to provide you with the stand out service we always strive to provide. We hope that... read more »

Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Richard from loan studio has helped us all the way with our loan to build our retirement home. He is extremely professional, prompt, helpful and always there to listen. Thank you Richard for your patience, understanding and all the follow up's you did on our behalf. Our dealings with Loan Studio in the past and on this occasion have always been prompt and professional.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thank you Penny and Roger, you have both been a pleasure to deal with! We thank you for choosing Loan Studio and for taking the time to provide a review. All the best with your new build! Kind regards, the Loan Studio team.

Awesome service..!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

The service was fantastic and easy. The transition between payments of all the stages were stress free and Caryel always went over and beyond to make sure everything was in order and finalised in a timely manner. Thank you Loan Studio.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Mem for taking the time to provide a review. We are so pleased to know that we were able to provide a stress free experience. All the best, the Loan Studio team.

Wyndham Vale

• 2 comments
  • 21 helpful votes
Private message

Amazing Service, will recommend to everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2017

We approached loan studio for a refinance of our home loan. Richard from loan studio picked it and helped us all the way. He is thoroughly professional, prompt, helpful and always there to listen. The whole process was managed with ease and we were there in no time.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi KTyagi, thank you so much for your lovely review. We know Richard is a superstar so we are so glad that he helped to make things easier for you. All the best from the entire Loan Studio team.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 10, 2017

The service was fantastic easy and effortless the transition between payments of all the stages were stress free and Caryel always went over and beyond to make sure everything was in order and finalised in a timely manner.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Thanks Dan for taking the time to provide a review! We are very pleased to know that we were able to make things a little less stressful. Don't forget we are only a phone call away should you need anything further. All the best, the Loan Studio team.

Verified Purchase

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I would thoroughly recommend using Loan Studio. I had no idea how a construction loan worked, and I still don't because Loan Studio did absolutely everything for me! I didn't have to worry about anything. Great service, great people.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hey GoCats, love the review! Thanks so much. We like to be able to take care of everything for our clients and let you focus on your new home. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need ... read more »

Thanks once again for all of your hard work - it made everything so much easier for me :)

Beverley Li

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2017

When it comes to purchasing houses, it is always very stressful. Luckily I have Beverley Li helping me and my family with the most painful but crucial part - getting a mortgage. She is always warm and polite on all conversations, and she is very approachable, honest and patient to us at all time. She has spent plenty time explaining to us the details about getting a mortgage in Melbourne (we are new to Aussie), and she has always made sure she is available to questions during week days and weekends. She can speak two languages, English and Chin ese fluently. This has made our communications extremely easy and effortless. And the best part is that she got our mortgage approved the way we wanted. She listed all necessary details to us which are clear and easy to understand.

I would recommend Beverley to anyone who is interested in looking at Financing. I would go back to her again when I am making my next purchases.

Comments
Loan Studio Official

Hi Pengzhu, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are very pleased that we have been able to make the process easier for you. It can be very daunting dealing with home ... read more »

1 of 13 pages