Melbourne

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Perfect transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

Best price for aussie stock I could find. Delivery was fast. Process entirely easy.
Phone has 2 year manufacturer warranty standard which is better than many of the offerings online - most of which seem to come with a 1 year seller warranty.
I've only had the phone for a few weeks and no issues so I have not had to make use of customer service.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2017

I had a little trouble placing the order online, but a phone call to Mobileciti had it all fixed very promptly. I placed my order late afternoon, arrived at my door 40 hours later. I did not choose express delivery - just the regular (free) delivery provided by Mobileciti. Even more amazing considering I live interstate in a semi-rural area. Best price for a brand new iPhone and even better value considering the free delivery.

Awesome Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

The prices were the most competitive on Mobileciti for genuine Aus model
Evethough I bought thro eBay the service and communication were par excellence
Received copy of invoice, really helpful for oncoming tax time
Thanks again this was a birthday gift to myself.

Don't use them. Bad service. Suspect they might be scammers

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Purchased Samsung watch S3. They immediately took my payment and gave info on tracking. I read the timing on purchases. After 2 days wait, got a message saying my order in transit. It was not in transit.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi John Sorry to hear your issues, that definately not how we handle thing. We keep the physical stock for all the product we selling online unless mentioned preorder or backorder, and we only issu... read more »

Verified Purchase

Excellent service first rate all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Very competetive prices, super fast delivery and extremely helpful communicators.
I would certainly be happy to repeat the shopping experience. Solid five stars

Awesone service very efficient and easy to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2017

I would be happy to be a repeat customer. My product came hassel free and very efficient. I emaik them.for a second receipt and they responded promptly and email it right away. In General very happy with this service.

Really Great service and help

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

Very competitive with other shop's prices
very fast dispatched & delivery
The exchange, warranty process was smooth with no hassle

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback, It's always pleasing to hear that our customers are happy with our service!

An all round five star business.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

An all round five star business for sales,price,service and delivery. Kept me informed at every stage of the purchase right up to the delivery day, and with such good manners and politeness. A shining light and example for other online businesses to emulate.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Greatest customer service by far!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2017

Mobileciti's customer service team really went above and beyond with my order. I ordered an iPhone to be delivered to a post office address instead of my normal home address, though there was an issue with the delivery and I was told that it was being returned to the senders (Mobileciti). After emailing Mobileciti, I received a response immediately with help and assistance and in the end it was a post office mistake and not Mobileciti's. Great service and response rate.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Well organised website and prompt reply from mobileciti team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2017

I have ordered a bluetooth headset on tuesday and got a message and a call from mobileciti the next day for order status. They informed me that my order is ready to pick up. Then I went on nect sunday to pick up the item. Whole transaction was perfect and they do accept cards and provide an invoice.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Verified Purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2017

I ordered an iPhone 7 plus a few weeks ago. First, they rang me and asked to bring an id with my address stated on. I didn't have such identification as an international student. Therefore, they said they will post to my billing address, and It was posted on the same day.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Great Phone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2017

I am very satisfied with the excellent service provided by Mobileciti especially by Jay Feng who has been very helpful, patient and supportive.I am very satisfied with my upgraded Samsung and I would surely recommend Mobileciti to all my friends and relatives.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Thank you for taking the time to provide us the feedback, it will definiately be passed onto Jay also.

It's always pleasing to hear that our customers are happy with our service!

Thanks!

1 of 15 pages

Hi, Are phones under warranty returned within Australia ? Do your phones work on Australian operating systems so you can use Sony Australia technical support? What is you return policy? Do you cover the cost of phones under warranty and do you replace or repair faulty phones? Are all your phones new or refurbished? Tank you Trudi.

Trudi. H asked on Apr 20, 2017

Answer this

Hi Trudi

All the phone cover under warranty returned within Australia.
All sony Mobile Phones we have sell you can use Sony Australia technical support.
Return Policy: https://www.mobileciti.com.au/return-policy
Sony for offer pickup warranty service for product under warranty, repair or replacement depend on the service center inspection report.
All our phones are brand new, unless mentioned in the title/description.

What is best for Uber driving? I am considering buying your Telstra Essentials 9002A 3G Tablet outright for my Vodafone sim only plan for Uber driving . I need a unit to sit on dash or hang off it with decent size screen, navigation GPS and phone, internet and entertainment functions at lowest budget. Do you have any suggestions, pitfalls etrc or recommendations I may have overlooked please. regards, Don [email removed]

TheTransporter asked on Apr 14, 2017

Hi, I want to buy 2 x iPhone 7 (not Plus) 256GB (1 x Jet Black, 1 x Rose Gold). Questions; * Do you have these in stock? * If so, can I visit your store in Parramatta to pay and collect in person? Thanks Andrew

Andrew asked on Mar 19, 2017

Answer this

Hi Andrew

Thanks for asking, Yes we have both instock at moment, you can place order online and pay & collect in person.

iPhone 7 256GB Jet Black - https://www.mobileciti.com.au/apple-iphone-7-256gb-jet-black
iPhone 7 256GB Rose Gold - https://www.mobileciti.com.au/apple-iphone-7-256gb-rose-gold