Genuine Australian products with great service & very quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

Had a problem with unlocking my phone so sent an email & got a phone reply within hours which resolved it. A perfect example of great customer service! I will definitely purchase from Mobileciti again when I need a new phone.

Prompt, reliable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

I chose a product that wasn't suitable and wanted to return it. Could not have asked for better service. Plenty of emails, clear instructions on what to do and personal follow up service and a refund.

fast effficient service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

this phone arrived very well packed and was exactly as described on web site. The service was very fast and we could track the item if needed. But really did not have to as correspondence was very good they kept us up to date all the way. Thankyou

Wendouree

Prompt response & excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I had a problem with my newly purchased mobile phone and sent an e-mail to Mobileciti. Jay, the person in charge, promptly responded to my e-mail. He sincerely addressed my problem, dealt with it in a timely manner and solved the problem without any delay, which impressed me very much. Jay's sincere and kind treatment of my problem definitely enhances the image of the company. Mobileciti offers most reasonable prices and excellent customer services. I will definitely purchase mobile phones again at Mobileciti in the future when I need them. Once again, thank you very much, Jay!

Excellent Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

I purchased a Jabra Sport Pace headset 3 months ago, operation had been perfect but I believe it had developed a fault so wished for it to be replaced under warranty. Unfortunately I was unable to reach agreement with Mobileciti as to the validity of my fault despite effort from both sides to understand the problem. Despite that impasse Mobileciti provided and replacement headset free of charge.

I was happy with this outcome and have since purchased further products from Mobileciti.

Sydney

• 1 review

TERRIBLE AFTER SALES SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Really sorry to keep you waiting. The order has been shown delivered with signature signed by the member of the house hold. Proof of delivery has been provided by Australian Post. Since there is a ... read more »

4 weeks and the investigation is continuing?! The investigation started 3 hours after I received an email from Australia Post stating that the item has been 'delivered' - it was a 'signature on d... read more »

SUPER FAST and GREAT PRODUCT AT GREAT PRICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

Mobileciti was SUPER FAST. I ordered on Sunday afternoon and received the product on Tuesday 7am!!!!! Everything works great. Mobileciti also has the best price for BlueAnt headphones.

Rude stuck up unfriendly service!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2017

No wonder you get so many bad reviews from customers as I notice and had been in your store prior.
You got a Chinese lady that acts like she has a vibrator stuck up her you know what in attitude when it comes to customer service!
Ask if I could have a look at Samsung tablet and her replied was no not allow only see can't touch???
I was going to buy it however due to rude arrogant customer service like your staff here in your store in Parramatta, I went else where and got a better price with way better service!!
I wouldn't give you any star however have to give one nor recommend anyone even step into your small store.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi James I am sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your experience with us. This is not how things usually work around here, As our customer, you are our number one priority. To help us improve o... read more »

Above and beyond the call

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

These guys had the best price available, shipped it quickly and even advocated for me with the manufacturer when the watch screen developed a fault 2 days out of warranty.

sydney

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Repeat customer, excellent customer service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

A little surprised with some of the reviews. I have purchased all my androids and iphones at Mobileciti for several years now and never had a problem. Had an issue with a one recent purchase though and the sales guys there were very helpful and understanding. Given that I was being that "difficult" customer, I was quite impressed of how they handled it, making it a win win. To say the least, I will be a returning customer. Their prices are competitive too.

• 1 review
Private message

Do not buy from this company

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I bought a Samsung galaxy shop demo,, firstly they sent the wrong charger so we couldn't charge it I rang them he was sooo rude to me and told me to be quiet while he was talking .. so got the right charger and now the phone says "No service " so I ring again and got the same rude man and I paid for the return of the phone as the return postage was to hard to print out back to eBay...

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi Mick

We’re sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your experience with us.

As our customer, you are our number one priority. To help us resolve your issue, could you please PM me the order details, I will try my best to help.

no dont worry as i have deleted all my emails
Mick

1 of 14 pages

Hi, I want to buy 2 x iPhone 7 (not Plus) 256GB (1 x Jet Black, 1 x Rose Gold). Questions; * Do you have these in stock? * If so, can I visit your store in Parramatta to pay and collect in person? Thanks Andrew

Andrew asked on Mar 19, 2017

Hi Andrew

Thanks for asking, Yes we have both instock at moment, you can place order online and pay & collect in person.

iPhone 7 256GB Jet Black - https://www.mobileciti.com.au/apple-iphone-7-256gb-jet-black
iPhone 7 256GB Rose Gold - https://www.mobileciti.com.au/apple-iphone-7-256gb-rose-gold

Hi I live on the Sunshine Coast about an hour from Brisbane how soon could I get a Samsung S3 Frontier watch delivered to this address if I ordered and paid asap? Thanks

Ruth Courtney asked on Feb 06, 2017

Hi Ruth

Normal post 3~7 days
Express post 1~2 Days.

As I'm aging I need a easy to use phone, I was recommeded to a Doro phoneeasy 623. Can you supply ?

Bill asked on Jan 27, 2017

Hi Bill

sorry we don't have Doro phone any more and can't be order.

suggestion below handset:

Hi Bill,
I bought my 94 year old Dad a Doro at the Optus shop in Ringwood shopping centre last September,so you should be able to get it from other Optus shops.
It was around $100 and the lady in Optus set it all up for him. It is a very easy phone to use and has larger numbers to help your eyesight.
Good luck in finding it.
Regards