Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Best price. My order has been dispatched very quickly. There was a Aus post delivery issue for my order. Aus post without any reason returned my item to mobileciti. But mobileciti resend my item through Fast way courier. Mobileciti responded all my messages very quickly. I am fully satified with their service. I will buy more products from mobileciti in future.

Worry free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Great price. Free postage on my item. Dispatched and arrived so fast I never had any need to use parcel tracking. Really impressed with this seller.

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Most impressed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Extremely happy with both product, communication and service.
The price was more than competitive; I ordered one day and received it the next morning, Express Post (free for me).
Highly recommend Mobileciti and would shop there again.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Purchase

Extremely happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Was a little scared to buy a mobile online, but they promptly sent me the mobile.
mobile looks original and have no issues.their price is very competitive. I know they have a brick and mortar shop, so that gives some more assurance.
Have not needed to use warranty.
Will definitely buy from them again

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Good priced phone and delivered on time, phone help was good and followed up by a email. had trouble connecting to the internet on my new phone but the help desk set me in the right direction. Hard to find correct cover and screen protector in Australia.

Excellent service Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

Bought a Motorola G4 Plus 32g for the price of a 16g from Harvey Norman. Paid the extra 10 bucks for next day delivery. arrived in Vic the next day at 11:30 am.
Would not hesitate to use them again

Great product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

great price, excellent prompt service. Great phone! Really polite friendly staff-made a small query and postage was upgraded. Very happy with company-clearly go the extra mile for customer service. Which is rare!

Verified Purchase

Excellent communication and assistance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

I ordered a Nexus 5x 16 Gb instead of 32 Gb by mistake. I received great assistance for the exchange.
Thank you!

Comments
MobileCiti Official

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

I have no hesitancy in recommending Mobileciti for service and quality of their goods...prices were good and very competitive..serve was excellent and delivery was quick and secure..thank you mobileciti team...you have done well...Roy

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

Excellent product, Lightning delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Ordered a Samsung S7 on Tuesday and delivery arrived on Thursday! The phone was as described, new and in perfect condition. Will buy again!

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Outstanding, exceptional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Ordered 18:04 Wednesday delivered in Hobart 13:40 following day. That's service that's hard to beat and even harder to complain about.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

Excellent experience, amazing trusted online store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

Very impressed with the 3 day delivery. I ordered ZTE Blade A610 on Sunday and arrived Wednesday. very happy with the phone. Will purchase again and highly recommend this seller.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

1 of 12 pages

Hi I live on the Sunshine Coast about an hour from Brisbane how soon could I get a Samsung S3 Frontier watch delivered to this address if I ordered and paid asap? Thanks

Ruth Courtney asked on Feb 06, 2017

Hi Ruth

Normal post 3~7 days
Express post 1~2 Days.

As I'm aging I need a easy to use phone, I was recommeded to a Doro phoneeasy 623. Can you supply ?

Bill asked on Jan 27, 2017

Hi Bill

sorry we don't have Doro phone any more and can't be order.

suggestion below handset:

Hi Bill,
I bought my 94 year old Dad a Doro at the Optus shop in Ringwood shopping centre last September,so you should be able to get it from other Optus shops.
It was around $100 and the lady in Optus set it all up for him. It is a very easy phone to use and has larger numbers to help your eyesight.
Good luck in finding it.
Regards

Lesley

Hi MobileCiti, I am interested in buying Iphone 6s, https://www.mobileciti.com.au/apple-iphone-6-128gb-space-grey. Just wanted to confirm are this direct factory product and not used for any purposes? Will i have Apple Warranty of two years along with this product? Thanks in Advance

Keyur asked on Jan 26, 2017

Hi Keyur

This product still in brand new fastory sealed, come with 2 years Apple AU warranty. Thanks!