Verified Purchase

A Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

My order of two Alcatel unlocked mobiles went very smoothly. I found the website very easy to use with the options for searching and the layout of product information making it easy to compare and get phones that would meet our needs. Ordering was an easy process and the phones arrived on time. Thank you Mobileciti.

Slack!! No Decency. No Ethics.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2017

I looked on their website before Christmas and decided to buy a phone for $248. I did not have all the money saved at that point so waited until after New Years to order the phone. I checked the website again only to see that the price of the phone had been increased by an extra $30. The phone is not even worth the $278. From history I thought older ageing products would go down in price after Christmas but not in this case. I wrote them a long email asking them basically if they could do the original priced advertised but they simply replied with a no sorry we can't. This company seems to make up their own prices especially when stocks are low on a product to make faster money.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi Lee Sorry to hear you are not happy about the some price been increased after Christmas(most item we still selling at similar price or cheaper). As you know Mobilecit always tried hard to keep ... read more »

IMPECCABLE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2017

I have ordered from Mobileciti a few times and so far very impressed of the service. Just IMPECCABLE. Highly recommended and the prices of their mobile phones are very competitive in the market. Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi Clem
Thank you very much for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2017

We ordered a phone for my son which arrived faulty. Contacted Mobileciti we did a few tests and phone sent back and received a replacement. The turn around was fantastic and the technical staff were extremely helpful. I'm looking at replacing my mobile later in the year and will be getting from Mobileciti. Thanks for all your help Jay!

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

I ordered a phone for my husband at 4.50pm Wednesday 4/01/17. I received it at 11.23am today (5/01/17). I couldn't believe it got here so fast. I don't live very far away from the Parramatta Store, but if I had driven down (approx 30kms) to pick it up this morning it would have taken me much longer. Very happy with both the service and the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mobileciti.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Transaction was fast and simple with Express Post Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2017

Overall good experience. I ordered online then called to confirm the order and delivery date. I selected express delivery with insurance as I had read other users had delivery issues. All good, phone arrived promptly and I was able to track its progress. Would recommend Mobileciti to others.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2017

Very Easy. The way it should work all the time! Product as described. Delivered on time. Would highly recommend Mobileciti.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

Just brilliant service. They deserve the business they get.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

I bought a product, they shipped it fast. Then the post office sent it back after only 2 days (not their fault) so I had to buy another one as it was a xmas present. I ordered it 5:20pm and it arrived the next day. They credited me back the money including postage. Seamless service. Will always return with service like this.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Great Australian Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2016

Product was brand new and as described.
Price was excellent
Australian store
I was a little cautious purchasing online BUT
I really must praise Aaron and Mobileciti staff.
They were quick in responding to every email query I sent.
They got it to me within 3 days from NSW to Perth!
I ordered in between Christmas and New Year (with Aus Post on extra holidays). When Aaron realised this he changed Courier because he knew I wanted to take it on holidays with me.
Great service!

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Sydney

• 1 comment
Private message

Very Very Disappointing

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2016

Comments
MobileCiti Official

Hi Notappyjan

Replament already issue to you today, sorry for the issues.

Thank you to Aaron in Pmatta store. Very happy with phone.

@Notappyjan

Thanks for letting us know you are happy with result.

happy I got my phone before xmas

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

I am very happy with my new phone, J1 mini. I am also very happy I got it before xmas. Thanks for the excellent customer service. I will definitely get my next phone from Mobileciti.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Is this the best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2016

I ordered a battery and cover for my Samsung phone from the online store at Mobileciti at about 11.00 am on Monday and they were delivered to my door at 3.00pm on Tuesday. Exactly what I was after at a very good price. That's amazing service.

Comments
MobileCiti Official

1 of 11 pages

Hi Team, Is this watch Australian stock ? and covered under Aus warranty ? https://www.mobileciti.com.au/samsung-gear-s3-sm-r760n-frontier Regards, Imran

Imran asked on Jan 18, 2017

Hi Imran

Thanks for asking this questions.

Yes 100% AU stock!

how much is the iphone se? can I take it through international customs and get a tax refund

sandy asked on Jan 12, 2017

Hi Sandy

iPhone SE 16GB price $578 ~ 588, you can bring to oversea and claim Tax refund (TRS).

Hi Mobileciti, I'm interested to buy Oppo r9s plus. Is this phone can work in UK and Switzerland? Also in Tanzania (East Africa)? Do u have the right cover case for it? How many yrs of warranty do u provide? Is there an upgrade of Android OS soon? As I understand it comes with Lollipop. I need to order ASAP as I'm travelling soon, so please I'll appreciate you answer me soon. I've bought a lot of products from u r Parramatta store,but this time I'll have to order oonline. Thanks in advice.

Lil asked on Jan 07, 2017

Hi Lil

Thanks for asking this questions, we don't have OPPO R9s Plus yet Only R9 plus at moment, R9s will be release to Au Market around early March.

All OPPO current AU Model will work most of country inc UK, Switzerland and Tanzania (East Africa) etc.. all you have to do activate it in Australia before bring to oversea.

Thank you for your support!