Sydney

• 1 comment

recommended for my 3 month old but now i use it for myself

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2016

My 3 month old son has eczema so i was recommended to use this cream daily. After trying so many different moisturizers and my son reacting to them i really hoped an all natural one would help him. Unfortunately he broke out with a red rash all over his body. after spending on a whole range of moogoo for my son (yes i got a bit excited) i started to use this on myself and i just love it. It smells great and is not too greasy i have definitely noticed a difference with my skin.

Wallangarra

• 2 comments
  • 14 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2016

Finally found a product that suits me.Love the feel and smell and it is so soft.Excellent value price wise.I will be looking further into what else the manufacturer has in the range .Love this product.

• 4 comments
  • 2 questions
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2016

I am a big lover of all MooGoo Products, they are fantastic! Made from pure ingredients which is wonderful. This cream leaves your skin so beautiful and soft, no rashes! Which is wonderful, I recommend this product to everyone. Thanks Amanda van Vuuren

Adelaide

I love this product!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2016

I love everything about this product. It smells fabulous, the consistency is good and the price is reasonable. My chemist stocks this and it's actually cheaper at my chemist than buying it from the MooGoo website so that's a win...It is my favourite MooGoo product :)

Great natural product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2015

I LOVE the almond smell of this and all Moo Goo products. It's thick and creamy and very moisturising and smells oh so good! I was looking for an all natural product, when I finally found this beautiful one. I only wish it was available in a larger than 270ml size.

Smells weird...

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2015

I am fortunate to have clear skin. However with prolonged use of facial moisturisers, my face tends to produce more sebum. I was looking for a cream I could use long term. I tested this in the store and immediately did not like the smell. I thought perhaps that bottle was just old. It works fine as a moisturiser, I don't seem to be producing any excess sebum. However, the smell of it is incredible overwhelming and unpleasant. I can't describe it, but it just doesn't work with my olfactory pretences.

• 174 comments
  • 160 questions
  • 2258 answers
  • 30 helpful votes

extra good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2015

I bought the moo goo udder cream from Harrisons chemist in the crown street mall and found the cream outstanding though unfortunately I can't really to afford to buy it online a regular basis only now and again / I highly recommend the cream for people who have the money to spend and can easily afford the moo goo cream as works good and at a good time rate

Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2014

I began using Moogoo udder cream on my face after the stress of my wedding gave me tiny tiny skin coloured bumps on my forhead (they were visable only in certain lights) this cream didnt get rid of them (it was stress induced) but it was extremely soothing.
Now my skin is normal again I use this every morning and night.
I have usually dryer skin and this stuff soaks in right away and stays there.
I wake up and my skin is so so so soft.
I am currently trying their anti aging cream in the purple labled bottle, hopefully its good too!
But definatley use udder cream on your face and decolatage :)

+ Smell, consistancy, ingrediants

- Need it to come in larger container :P

Urangan

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

LOve MOOGOO

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2014

I bought it as I had an itching rash on my chest don't know what it was but very dry and itchy I had heard of MooGoo being natural so tried it ......my rash was gone in no time and my skin is silky smooth I use it on my face , chest shoulders back and arms recently went out and mowed the lawn on a stinky hot sunny day forgot the sun screen and wore a little playsuit realised later OH NO I'm going to be burnt to a crisp BUT I didnt I just went a lovely tan , I think my skin is so nourished from the Udder Cream that it didnt burn or even dry out ................. I LOVE THIS CREAM ............... It goes on so easily penetrates the skin fast not greasy or oily smell lovely IT IS PERFECT!!!!!

+ Its perfect

- Can't fault it

Melbourne

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Gentle and Nourishing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2013

I have been searching for a facial moisturizing cream that didn't irritate my dry and sensitive skin and could be worn under make up. This is it! Its gentle and there is no sting after applying. I have tried QV and loads of organic products to no avail. Cheap and easy to source near my home (chemist and health food shops).

+ Great product. Cheap. Great under make up and no greasy residue.

- Nothing.

Brisbane

• 2 comments
  • 27 helpful votes

A bit too greasy

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2013

I liked MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream's list of ingredients, and it felt nice on the skin at first. But later on I fount it a bit too greasy for me. Still went through the pack, though won't buy it again. I loved their lip balms much more than the skin products.

+ made in Australia, safe and natural ingredients

- a bit too greasy

Won't use anything else!!! Love moogoo!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2013

Found this natural skin care when I went through bc treatment and still using it a year later! The udder cream has kept my skin super soft! I use the milky wash in the shower (which is another one of their great products) and lather this cream on every night!! My skin is better than ever (-;

+ Absorbs well, leaves skin super silky and soft, natural product

- Could come in a bigger jar!

1 of 2 pages

My skin is very dry, I mainly need something for my arms and legs, I am wondering if the Udder cream or the MSM would be better. I have Porokeratosis as well??

Grant63 asked on Oct 24, 2016

Answer this

Grant I am a user of Moo Goo and they have a lot of products to choose from for various skin conditions.If you phone them they will give you the best answer.They do have a newsletter you can sign up for and buy products online.My chemist keeps the Moo Goo range.Google moogoo and contact them .All the best.

I have breast cancer! Iam starting radiotherapy And just wanted to know if Moo Goo Skin Milk Udder Cream would be any good?

Cathy asked on May 15, 2014

Answer this

I have just completed radiotherapy and used udder cream throughout. By far the best moisturizer I have ever used.

I feel for you as my aunty had breast cancer and it made her life a nightmare / it might work though I wouldnt not rely on it too much - your best option is the see the doctor and let him or her to look at the ingredients to see if the cream is suitable for you

Does this cream work on eczema?

jane asked on May 04, 2014

Answer this

Yeah it sure does as I have tried it as I have eczema / I liked Macarthur paw paw products more though they are more expensive and invite vitamin e cream more

Product Details