This product has been discontinued by NAB.
+ Low cost, money saving, good service.
- The interest rate is a bit high once the low interest rate ends - 19.5%.
+ good rewards program. it is expensive though - you have to pay extra to participate.
- high annual fee. you have to pay to participate in the rewards program. high interest if not paid in full by due date
1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes
+ No Annual Fees with load package and can be used everywhere. the annual limit is reasonable. Of course, the presence of the card is one of most beautiful one I've even seen. Have some promotion like free DVDs from QuickFlix, etc.
- My statement date is at the end of the month, but I have to pay at the beginning of next Month, which make me a feeling that I have to pay the credit card soon once I swiped it.
+ It is accepted everywhere, travel insurance when paying with your card, good interest free period, rewards program linked to frequent flyers
I have had my card for twenty years-but the conditions keep changing which I feel
is not fair/conditions on signing up should remain the same???
+ I is really good they offer cover if you loose your card and someone else spends money on it, the annual feel is fairly reasonable at just $90 a year which is pretty standard.
- It is not very good to look at and I am a girl and like things to look pretty like my virgin pink credit card.
+ No annual fee as part of a professional package.
- No particular concerns
+ convenience. Branch is everywhere.
- rewards program - too hard to join up. They don't do it inside the branch - a real pain!!!
+ Easy to use and widely accepted. Has a lot of interest free days.
- Getting through to the NAB card call centre can be time consuming.
+ Card has same benfefits as any other VISA card, though linking to FLyBuys is a bonus
- The annual $88.00 fee.
+ Cant think of any that differentiate them from the other credit cards
- I am getting rid of my NAB Gold card because of its poor point earning potential at 1.5 Rewards giving you only 1 qantas frequent flyer point. The Citibank Visa and the AMEX(accelerator)offer a much better rewards system