Extremely disapointed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2017

So I was just having a normal day just like any other until I bit into a kit Kat that obiviously wanted to be a hurshey bar... http://m.imgur.com/CbQrqX0
You see, the spectacular thing about the kit Kat bar is the crunchy goodness that you're supposed to bite into and if that's no there.. Then what do you have? A God Damn Hershey bar. I'm extremely disappointed. False advertisement because as you can clearly see printed on the bar "KIT KAT" but it wasn't actually a kit Kat WAS IT? Free candy pls.

Melbourne

chocolate swirl kit Kat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

Love chocolate kit Kat nice flavour chocolate mint kit Kat is nice too once u try it u will want more

Purchased at: Coles

Kit Kat Going Backwards

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2017

My favourite treat has been messed with. I once bought 12 a week.. I was in love!!!
Then!!!!! Changed the packaging..no foil, no paper to unwrap..just cheap plastic..less milk in my chocolate, smaller wafer fingers and darker artificial tasting chocolate.. I said goodbye to my love affair with Kit Kats and now I'm a Time Out fan!!
Beautiful milk chocolate over wafers that melt in your mouth!!! Thank you Cadbury..Nestle so silly to change your magic herbs and spices!!!

Purchased at: Woolworths

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Addicting chocolate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2016

This wafer chocolate has been so addicting that I have this stashed in the bedroom, in the fridge, in the car and in my work desk. I loved it since I was a kid and it hardly changed its ingredients and it has the same addicting taste that keeps me sane all through the the day. While others have their energy bars, I have this as my ultimate comfort snack and treat whenever I am down. It perks me up like coffee and the sugar rush makes me happy.

• 10 helpful votes
Private message

the aussie kit kat is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

the aussie milk kit kat has great wafers and is very creamy and smooth. it puts the uk and usa version to shame. the au cookies and creme is better as well as the uk one is just white and milk chocolate. if only they sold the dark one here

Melbourne

• 5 helpful votes

Nothing can beat this!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2016

The Nestle Kit Kat will withstand the test of time! It's something that's been with me since I was a kid, and whenever I open up a packet and offer some a huge smile appears on their face. I know it's cheesy, but yeah, the Kit Kat makes everyone I know happy!

I like this

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2016

Delicious sweet chocolate. Very sweet , especially when a long time did not eat sweets. At the tender milk chocolate delicious crispy wafer . Mmm

Purchased at: Coles

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes

A great chocolate treat

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2016

This holds a big place in my childhood memories. We would save up to buy a bar of Kit Kat and that would be our treat. The size is what makes it so convenient, especially now when you’re rushing or appointments and you don’t want to be holding a gooey bar of chocolate. One crunch and pop and I’ve got my chocolate dose.

Pros:
•Size – it is perfect bite sized.

Cons:
•I see it slowly increasing in price

I love the flavor – and I don’t share ☺

• 82 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2011

The original Kit Kat is a classic chocolate treat the whole family can enjoy. The combination of a crispy wafer with tasty milk chocolate works well and makes for a satisfying snack. The quality of the chocolate is pretty good and has a decent amount of flavour without being too rich or overpowering. Having the chocolate separated into fingers is great for sharing or if you want to save some for later. It is available in a variety of convenient sizes and fun packs. Overall, the original Kit Kat from Nestle is a good quality, chocolate snack and a tasty treat.

+ A nice treat to enjoy when you feel like having a snack.

- Like most sweets, high in sugar, fat and calories so best enjoyed in moderation

Acton, ACT

• 1 answer
  • 46 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2011

It is a great product that I highly recommend to anyone. I do not believe it is too sweet and the wafer biscuit makes it easy for small children and those with sensitive teeth to eat.

+ This is a superb product. It is great for dipping into hot chocolate, on top of ice cream or by itself. It is available everywhere, and like the various flavours available (including the red bean and vegetable flavoured Kit Kat in Japan!). The size of each Kit kat is perfect - if I eat a whole packet I never feel like I have overindulged. And if I do not eat it all, I can simply break a finger off the Kit Kat and store the rest for later.

- No cons spring to mind.

sunshine west, vic

• 1 answer
  • 156 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2011

a great reliable chocolate that is enjoyed by all family members, frequently on special and comes in a variety of sized packaging from lunch box snack size to family blocks

+ great wafer biscuits inside a smooth chocolate covering with quality guaranteed everytime. comes in a variety of sizing including snak size packs which are ideal for school lunch boxes. 4 slices(finger) packet are my favourite though as i can buy just one and give each of the kids a stick enough to satify them. available at a large variety of stores from supermarkets to petrol stations and milk bars, easy to open packaging with clear labeling

- chocolate on wafer biscuits melts too fast

Nagambie, VIC

• 60 helpful votes
Private message

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2011

This is one of my favourite chocolate bars to grab for an afternoon treat and a bit of a pick me up. You can't beat that snapping of the wafer. I love how you can always find this chocolate bar everywhere and it is consistently good. It is also a chocolate bar that is easy to share.

+ I love the fact that this chocolate bar is so good yet so easy to share by just snapping off the wafers. It is relatively inexpensive and always easy to find in the shops.

- Just the fact that there is not enough of it in each bar.

1 of 2 pages