The worst page to buy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Last February 15th I decide to buy some products, until today I GOT NOTHING !
It's incredible how they already charge me the cost of the products one month ago.
The mail you get is wait 7 or 15 days to get you products, maybe is mean wait 7 or 15 month ....

TERRIBLE SERVICE !!! I want my money back

OZ Cosmetics Order Details (#26156816)

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2017

Thank you for a great service, fast delivery and good price. I will suggest other friends to go with you. Thank you

Expired product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2016

I don't know why seller sell me one cream that is expired terrible and it will hurt the skin.

I have received the package from hk, why you send the expired product, the sk-ii nourishing cream.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2016

Received parcel in great time and I was kept in the loop about where and when my parcel was.I appreciated this very much.

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Love this shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Super fast services!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

My parcel arrived 4 working days super fast!!! The originalility worth with the price !!! I love this page oz cosmetic

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2016

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097

Great service Fast delivery Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2016

Thank you for a great service and fast delivery at a great price.Been trying to buy product where I live and no luck. Will certainly be now shopping more often from your site. Thank you

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes