Gold Coast

• 1 review

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Didn't expect such great results so soon! No more false lashes for me. Now my natural lashes are longer, darker and lifted. Really impressed as I often find beauty products don't deliver on their promises.

Verified Purchase

Love this shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2016

Third time shopping with this site. I ordered Paul Mitchell Clarifying Shampoo Three it came in one week, well wrapped.
The product is great especially for my daughter's hair who swims 3 times a week.
Recommend this site their prices are amazing and the products are great.

Perfumes are fake! Beware!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2016

I ordered the Thierry Mugler Womanity perfume online and while it was received within a week, it was a completely fake version! Buyers beware that this site is selling products which are NOT genuine!

Super fast services!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2016

My parcel arrived 4 working days super fast!!! The originalility worth with the price !!! I love this page oz cosmetic

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2016

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097

Great service Fast delivery Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2016

Thank you for a great service and fast delivery at a great price.Been trying to buy product where I live and no luck. Will certainly be now shopping more often from your site. Thank you

• 1 helpful vote

Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great Service & Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Verified Purchase

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2015

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

sunshine coast

Private message

This company is spot on for excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

1 of 11 pages