Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2016

Fast shipping, great packaging (very sturdy with lots of bubble to keep the item sound & safe) and reasonable prices!! Although I wish the other korean brands could be a bit cheaper so I could go on a massive haul :(

my favourite perfume

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2016

Fast delivery to other side of Australia. Great customer service. Loved the little touch of white ribbon on my parcel.customer ref. no. 10239097

Great service Fast delivery Great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2016

Thank you for a great service and fast delivery at a great price.Been trying to buy product where I live and no luck. Will certainly be now shopping more often from your site. Thank you

Excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2016

Product ordered arrived promptly and tracking information provided. No delivery charge a real bonus. I will use this site again. I thought I was getting 250ml, but received 500mls! Wonderful value.

Great Service & Presentation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Ordered the Azzaro Coffret gift pack for a great price. It arrived promptly and very nicely wrapped in Chrissy Paper and classy presented. The size of the bottles where surprisingly larger than I was expecting.
Thank you.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 30, 2015

Couldn't be more happy with the service, product packaging and speedy delivery and it was just what I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Oz Cosmetics again!

Verified Purchase

Great product with purchase Cosmedix sunscreen again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2015

Order came on time, happy with purchase. Price was cheaper than other websites
very happy with product as recommended by plastic surgeon.
Order was very well packed with a ribbon outside box very impressive.
Thank you OZ Cosmetics!

sunshine coast

• 1 review
Send a message

This company is spot on for excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

Thank you OZ cosmetics . I am really happy with my order. I couldn't find this perfume, after the shop Perfume Connection closed down on the Sunshine coast Qld. My parcel arrived when expected and in perfect condition. I would happily recommend your business to anyone looking for hard to get quality perfumes. Also received a free gift of hand cream.Bonus!!

Hervey Bay

Very Handy for Me!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2015

Because of where I live, I often find it difficult to buy specific name brand items. Buying from you is the easiest, fastest and most efficient way to obtain the Crabtree and Evelyn hand cream that my daughter-in-law loves. She will be a happy girl this Christmas thanks to OZ Cosmetics!

No Complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2015

Would find it very hard to complain about purchase, well packed, speedy delivery, exactly what i ordered at competitive price, also contained a free gift of hand cream, plus could not find the perfume in any of my local stores.
Very well satisfied customer Thank-you

Singapore

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Purchase

Simple & Easy, Fast Delivery.. Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

Ordered on 26th November 2015 and receive good on 30th November 2015 . From place of origin (HK) to Singapore. The package is nicely packed and wrapped nicely with wrapping paper. And it comes with a free gifts. Maybe due to Xmas season. It's wrapped with Xmas wrapping paper.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very easy to buy from this website.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2015

Thank you for selling Royal Desire perfume, my daughter loves it, we find it hard to find at a decent price.

1 of 11 pages

Good day! Could you advise delivery time to Singapore the item Estee Lauder Intuition Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml/3.4oz. BRGDS Konstantin Eremenko

Konstantin Eremenko asked on Dec 23, 2015

Hi, I wanna buy a Nioxin product but I'm from Mexico. The last time I tried to buy with amazon and I had problems in the custom office. If I buy the product with your company is sure that I'll receive the package or is it possible that happens the same like Amazon?. Regards.

Mariana asked on Dec 17, 2015

I just purchased your line and am having an issue. I first applied professional moisturising serum let it dry then the Pro-astax 20 let that dry followed by sea infused moisturizer. After about one hour it dried and crisped up to peel off. What is wrong? As I can't imagine putting on a foundation with this issue. HELP Thank you!

joanR asked on Aug 02, 2015