Filter By:

Great Service, Affordable Cars & Friendly Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Look no further! OzCar has everything you need in purchasing a Car.
With the help of friendly staff members you could walk away with a Car to call your own. They’ve made every purchase easy. They give a perfect car suitable for yourself as well as your family. Although it’s a car business, the satisfaction of customers is what’s more important to OzCar. Affordable cars to suit your budget as well.
I will definitely be referring you to family and friends in need of a vehicle.

Location: Lansvale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Great service and very easy to deal with vey happy with car all the staff were very easy to deal with

Fast & Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

I went to see the guys at north gosford to see if i could get an upgrade but keep my payments similar, it was no hassle for them. Within minutes they knew exactly how much i could spend and got me in to a great new car. Carl and the team over there were awesome!

Location: Lansvale

Thank you for good advice and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

i came in to find a great range of cars and walked out with a great, safe car for my wife. Good service with salesmen that want to help you

Excelent !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Thank you for all Ozcar workers. Friendly helpfull staff. So greatfull with the discount they gave me for my new car. Love my new car

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Emily, thank you for your kind words. Great to hear you love your new car. Happy Motoring

Location: Cardiff

Great trade-in

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2017

The team at Cardiff were friendly and professional. They did not waste my time showing me cars I didn't want or couldn't afford and I was encouraged to take a long test drive to check out the chosen car. I was impressed with the attention to detail shown when completing all the paperwork, including an application for finance, especially considering how late it was on a public holiday Monday.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Ingrid, so happy the Team at Cardiff left you with a great impression. This is what we like to hear. Enjoy your new car.

Purchase of car

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

We found the team very helpful and friendly. There was a good variety of cars to look at and pre checking our ability to finance before looking at what was affordable was very helpful.

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Leonie, Thank you for your review. We try to have the Big 12 Brands for everyone to try. That way you get the car you want. Happy Motoring

Location: Dubbo

Well Done Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Looked after me and my daughter
Good People Good Service
Second Car bought at Ozcar didnt look any where else

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Phil, Thank you for a great review the Team at Dubbo were happy that you came back to us. Happy Motoring

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

The team at OzCar North Gosford made sure I was looked after every step of the way; from a nice long test drive to making me the perfect cup of tea while we went through paperwork. It was a great experience all around
Thanks guys!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Eily, thank you for your review. We are so happy you were looked after by our Gosford Team. Got to love a good cuppa. Enjoy your new car.

Location: Penrith

GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Took my daughter in to buy a car . Salesman was very helpful and friendly which made for an easy and pleasant transaction . Daughter loves the car , couldn't be happier

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Steve, glad to hear your Daughter loves her car and the Team at Penrith were helpful & friendly. Happy motoring.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Absolutely fantastic experience with Ozcar purchasing my new car. The staff were very accommodating, friendly and helpful with all the processes. Thank you for your help! I love the new car!

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Sally, the Team at Gosford loved your review. So happy that we were able to help you find your new car and that you love it. Enjoy the ride.

Location: North Gosford

A car yard that I keep coming back to .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2017

Ozcar have been amazing and so helpful when it has come to me purchasing now 2 cars myself from them . Great staff , great prices and trade ins and great extras .

Look forward to dealing with them again .

Comments
OzCar Official

Hi Rachelle, So happy you came back to us. The Team at Gosford loved your review. Drop in anytime to say hi.

1 of 30 pages