Do not use this company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2017

They are very expensive and they make you sign a form stating door to door delivery but fail to warn you about extra fees and the involvement of a third party. I thought the fee I paid was for them to deliver my parcel door to door as stated. Then I was presented with an extra fee from a third party asking for more money to deliver my parcel. Complete and utter rip off. Learnt my lesson! Never again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi sorry to hear you were dissatisfied. Please send your consignment number and more info to customerservice@packsend.com.au so we can look into this for you. It sounds as if the extra fees you r... read more »

Bad website

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2017

The website promises an 'instant quote calculator'. Then after inputting all required info and supply personnel details you are informed someone will get back during business hours, so could be up to 3 days later. That's far from instant when you are just enquiring on an estimate.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Craig, our website provides instant pricing for parcels up to 30kgs (this can be actual weight or cubic weight, whichever is greater). The parcel you were entering must have exceeded the maximu... read more »

Verified Purchase

Great Reliable customer service and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2017

Our business www.choicewholesale.com.au have used many providers but none compare to the service I receive with pack and send Seven Hills.
From booking to delivery they are prompt and responsive and most of all helpful when needed.
James from the seven hills branch goes over and above to assure the item gets to the customer in time.
Highly recommended

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you very much for the review Salvatore, we really appreciate it.

Pack & send north Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2016

The office manager did an amazing job to arrange for my parcel to be received in time for Christmas. he personally followed up on the order to ensure it happens. Great job and thank you

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Richard, thanks for the kind review.

Pack and send processes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2016

I sent a painting to USA, they provided me with excellent assistance and service. To get the painting there without any hassles or problems. They have excellent tracking procedures that allaowwd me to track it from me to my son in USA?

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Happy, we are glad you are Happy, have a great day

Batemans Bay NSW

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Great Customer Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Had a difficult shipping problem from and to USA. Pack and Send fixed it. I am just a small customer, drop in the ocean, Still Pack and Send invested a lot of time to resolve it.
Delighted customer.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks so much for the review Karl. We are so happy to hear you are a "Delighted customer" thanks to the problem solving efforts of PACK & SEND. Please let us know which service centre you dealt with, so we can pass on the accolades.

Fyshwick Canberra

PACK & SEND Official

Thanks Karl! Have a great Christmas.

Will no longer use Aussie Post

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

Its 5 working days out from Xmas and I needed to send a parcel to rural New Zealand. I had read about Pack and Send on Facebook. Ive always sent parcels through Aus Post and yes, even though they do get to where they need to be eventually, the turnaround time is not always what you pay for. There is a Pack and Send near me in Parramatta so I thought I'd try them. Right from the get-go the customer experience was awesome. I left there knowing that my xmas parcel would make it to its destination before xmas - and it did. I sent the parcel on Monday morning and it was delivered Wednesday afternoon. I would never have got that through Aus Post. The price was reasonable and I couldnt be happier. Will be using Pack and Send more regularly now

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Wow, that's great feedback Tee! Thank you so much. So glad to hear you had an awesome customer service experience with PACK & SEND Parramatta, and your Xmas parcel made it to Rural NZ with plenty of time to spare before Christmas!

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Scott and team at Pack and Send Milton have been excellent in making sure a Christmas package for my family arrived on time and delivered to the door. When the package delivery was missed by my 80 year mum, they redelivered the next day without a fuss.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Jude, thanks very much for your review. The Team at PACK & SEND Milton send their thanks and best wishes for Christmas.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

Fantastic service couldn't be happier. Would recommend
Pack and send to anyone wanting to send a package.
Would use this service again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Kris, thanks so much for your review and recommendation. Which PACK & SEND service centre did you deal with (so I can pass on the feedback)?

Pack and send Parramatta

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

I sent a package on Monday 19th December at 2pm and it was delivered and received by family in Townsville that night.
The service given was over and above and I am extremely happy and overwhelmed it was received prior to Christmas.
I would highly recommend this service from the time I walked in their door till the time I received a confirmation email to advise it had been delivered. Thank you Pack and Send Parramatta, not only am I really happy as I am able to face time and see them open their presents on Christmas day, I know they will be overjoyed as well.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Sue, thanks so much for the great review. The team at PACK & SEND Parramatta are very glad to hear they've helped contribute to your family's Christmas joy.

Perfect customer service and product help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2016

I had very fragile items that I needed to send to another state and Pack & Send Liverpool were more than helpful. I had the confidence and reassurance that my package was going to get there safely. Was delighted when my package got to its destination earlier than expected also. Special thanks to store manager Jayme at Liverpool.

All glass arrived safely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 21, 2016

Wow, thank you so much for the fabulous way my glass perfume bottles from an interstate Auction were professionally packed. I am very grateful to you and the person responsible for the actual packing. Everything arrived safely much to my delight. I am now confident that I am able to use your service in the future if that need arises.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Lee, thanks so much for your superlative review! Which PACK & SEND Service centre did you deal with?

1 of 52 pages

Hi just wondering can 5 send a perfume from Sydney to Melbourne, and if so, can I know where is your address in Sydney near Merrylands suburb. Please let me know on my email: Maysa.saffar@yahoo.com.au

Maysa asked on Jan 14, 2017

Answer this

Hi Maysa, thanks for your question. Your nearest PACK & SEND location to Merrylands is PACK & SEND Parramatta.
Address: 22B Horwood Place,Parramatta,NSW 2150
Phone: 02 9893 7611
Email: parramatta@packsend.com.au

I will arrange for someone from PACK & SEND Parramatta to email you.

Hi, I am moving from Australia to UAE soon for work. I need to send a few household things there including some electrical appliances and furniture. Can you help?

Nadia52 asked on Jan 02, 2017

Nadia
I found the North Sydney branch very helpful and would call the office manager, Uday, to discuss what you needed. I don't know how they handle international transfers.
I shipped a large framed painting under glass and it arrived without any damage. Good luck and welcome to Oz.

Click on to Pack and send, follow the prompts all is arranged on line. You need to know weight and size of parcel. Good luck.

Hi Nadia, yes we can certainly help you to move your belongings UAE. Please call 1300 668 000 to speak with your local PACK & SEND Service Centre for advice and quote.

Hi! I need to know how much it will cost to bring some boxes from Melbourne to Sydney? do u have the pick from home service? I have 12 boxes and every box is below 20 kg with clothes nd household goods.pls let me know.

Ayrin asked on Dec 31, 2016

Answer this

Hi Ayrin, you can get a quote for your parcels here: https://online.packsend.com.au/ We can pick up from your home. If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 668 000

See all 56 questions about PACK & SEND