Verified Purchase

Delivered with amazing speed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

I was very impressed how quickly the international documents were delivered within one day. We were instantly communicated on the status. Great work. Will recommend highly!

Simply the Best as per usual :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

The Package was sent with Ease :-) Not long after booking the driver was already here to Collected & package Delivered super quick :-)
Amazing Service :-)

A careful job with rare glass.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

The item I had Pack & Send handle was a rare windscreen glass which could only be replaced by being remanufactured, Having used them before, I didn't even enquire elsewhere. As happened previously, they did a superb packing job and apart from a communication problem which caused a 4 day delay, the item arrived in mint condition. I would recommend them to anyone considering freighting items as I doubt you will find a better service anywhere.

Verified Purchase

Don't get caught out sending overseas

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

Great customer service on the phone very helpful and friendly,although I feel let down with the end result. I used pack and send to mail my laptop from Melbourne to the UK,mid February. doing my shopping around the web I found them alot cheaper than most companies around Melbourne so i desided to use their services.i went through the payment process paying around $180 and I thought it was all done and dusted. A week later I got a call from family in England saying I had to then pay an extra £98 ($160 approx) to receive my package due to custom s in the UK! I then got in contact with pack & send and asked why I wasn't told about this when I was on the phone booking it in the first place,and I was then told sorry it's in the terms and conditions! emails were then exchanged and they then sent me and screen shot of an email stating the booking confirmation and in the corner it was printed I may have to pay a customs fee,and this was an email AFTER taking the payment. I just feel they don't state this from the start so you think there the cheapest deal out there,when really there not.and I think it's there responsibility to state this information when sending overseas instead of throwing the "sorry, it's in the terms and conditions" card...come on no one reads a 100 pages essay you just tick the box and trust what you been told.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Spencer, Unfortunately there is a high possibility that shipments attract duties and taxes. This is imposed by the the receiving country's Customs. No carrier includes duties & taxes so our pric... read more »

Hello Nick,y I'm sorry but I sent 2 suitcases 2 weeks prior to coming across your company and although I payed more with this different company..my family received everything no problem and with no extra fees to come and bite you.

Electronic shipment to Singapore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

The whole process of shipping the equipment from the Equinix Datacenter to Singapore was handled professionally with good clear communication.
Veronika was very helpful and diligent.
Will use again when required.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

Had to ship a laptop to the UAE, service was excellent, very friendly and prompt staff. package arrived on time.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Amee, Thank you! Do you know the Service Centre you used? The will love to read your feedback!

-Nicky

Seven hills

Damaged Goods

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

Great service at Cockburn Central Pack and Send. Goods delivered to Brisbane through TNT 90% of the contents smashed. One of the boxes had been retaped on the outside. They looked like they had been thrown to the ground. Sent an email with photos to Cockburn on the 3rd March said they would be in touch. No contact. Dropped into their office 16th March and was told nothing could be done. They could not believe the damage. I am devastated.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Lee, I am so sorry you are dealing with this. I have referred this on to our field managers for investigation and they will be in contact with you to discuss.

-Nicky

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Through Milton Pack and Send I received a parcel from interstate. Tracking was supplied helpfully and contact constant and reliable.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2017

Had a recliner chair shipped from Melbourne to Brisbane. Gave great service and kept me informed all the way. Phil

Same day - very quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2017

I needed a very urgent / last minute collection and delivery for an item in Sydney. Pack and Send Liverpool quoted me within 15 minutes, and delivered ahead of schedule. Very impressed with their customer service, and most importantly - they delivered exactly what we paid for :)

Verified Purchase

Surpassed my expectations, will use them from now on

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I needed to get a package for an event sent from Sydney to Melbourne and Pack'n'Send advised me at 3pm if I could get it to them by 5.30pm that day (Thursday), they would spend Friday packing it and getting it sent down over the weekend. Thanks to the VIC long weekend, I wasn't expecting it to be delivered until Tuesday but a friendly courier arrived on our public holiday at 11am with my package, safely wrapped. I will definitely use them again.

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Delivered as packed, quickly and competently.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you so much for this brilliant review and Recommendation!! I am so happy to hear of the wonderful Customer Service you received from Janet at PACK & SEND Castle Hill. I agree that good old fa... read more »

1 of 56 pages

Can I send some of foods include frozen one to Canberra and Sydney? If that so how long does it take?

Soo asked on Mar 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Soo, Yes it is possible. I will need to put you in touch with your nearest Service Centre so they can assist with your enquiry. Are you able to email me at customerservice@packsend.com.au with your details

Do you use TNT & DHL for international deliveries? I need to send a fragile item to the UK, but am reluctant especially it TNT is used.

GLPW asked on Mar 24, 2017

Answer this

Hi There, Thank you for your enquiry. We use a number of carriers to ship overseas. You can discuss your needs with your local Service Centre and they can talk you through the different options we have on offer. You do not have to use TNT if that makes you uncomfortable.
Would you like me to put you in touch with your nearest Service Centre? If so, what would be your postcode?
-Nicky

Thanks. I will consult with staff at Southport service centre.

do you send to northern ireland?

thomas asked on Feb 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi Thomas, We certainly do!! If you can send me your details to customerservice@packsend.com.au I can put you in touch with one of our Service Centres and they can supply you with costs, packaging and customs requirements.

-Thanks Nicky.