• 1 helpful vote

Arrived in terrible condition

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

Not one for leaving reviews but I'm extremely disappointed in this company and in particular, the response I received from the South Brisbane store. My beautiful De Longhi toaster is broken, both handles snapped off. Every box looked like it had been stomped on and run through mud, and my plastic tub was utterly smashed (I understand now that they do not recommend sending plastic tubs so I take responsibility for this, however I was a little perplexed to not receive any apology from the driver, and actually have no idea how it's possible to sma sh something up that much!)
Anyway, I rang my closest store and mentioned the toaster, simply asking how I go about claiming warranty, and I received an absolutely unprofessional response- I quote, "if you're going to take $150 out of my pocket for a new toaster you're going to have to prove that it wasn't your fault", "well you should have never sent a toaster by freight" etc etc- i.e. it was entirely my fault. I understand the company has packing guidelines and because of this I will not be able to claim warranty, as I did not use bubble wrap, I used several layers of newspaper and wrapped the item in two towels, which has been absolutely sufficient every other time I've used a freight company or removalist, but apparently that's not good enough for Pack and Send. Being a neurotic Virgo, I pack things with about fifteen more layers of padding than they need, so it is absolutely ridiculous to think that it wasn't enough, but obviously I should have read the fine print.
I would be extremely wary of what you send with Pack and Send and MAKE SURE you read all the fine print around packing, prohibited goods etc (you'll probably end up choosing a different company when you do).
Most of all I am disgusted with the response I received (when I was being very polite and not at all antagonistic)- I understand I'm not entitled to a warranty claim despite paying a premium for this assurance, but it would have been nice to simply have an apology for the breakage- I have yet to receive one.

Super Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

sent items sydney to melbourne and they were delivered within 18hrs of pick up. Great service and online form easy to complete. Will definitely use again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Another parcel processed and handled by Pack & Send Sumner - always excellent personal service. Can't rate them highly enough.

Cherished item delivered in perfect condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

I sent a framed large embroidery to my sister. It needed to go from Midland in Perth to Townsville in north Queensland. Though the service is not cheap, it is reliable and for this cherished item I didn't mind paying a higher price. It arrived in perfect condition, one week after despatch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

Efficient, prompt and friendly service from door to door. No hesitation recommending Pack and Send to our clients and using them for future deliveries.

Pack & Send Auburn - Best Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

I can't thank the guys at P&S Auburn enough for all their hard work and support in the smooth transition with delivering over 200 parcels to over 180 locations Australia Wide within a couple of days.
We are very appreciative and thankful of the incredible customer service we have received.

Verified Purchase

Slow and damages

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Sent boxes from Perth to Melbourne. Boxes were purchased brand new but half arrived split open down the full length of the side of each box. We have moved several times both domestically and internationally and have never had that happen. When I contacted Pack and Send they said they could not comment on the damage to the boxes as the boxes had been purchased elsewhere. So what, the boxes were purchased new and were made for moving and not just storage. They had obviously been treated poorly. Pack and Send use TNT for the delivery and they took from January 10th to February 1st to deliver boxes. We paid for delivery between 4 to 7 days.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Pick Up, Packing and Forwarding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2017

Two stone items were collected as arranged and perfectly packed. Forwarded under covering advice with receipt the following day - how did she do it?

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Bill, This is brilliant! Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! If you can let me know which Service Centre you went through I can pass this on!

-Nicky

It was through the Southern HIghlands centre - Edwina was the contact

PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Bill! Edwina will be thrilled. Have a fantastic day!!

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes

Stepney Depot Adelaide

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2017

Stepney depot Dont return phone calls ,Dont ring back when you when they say they will this is after 3 days !!! dont answer emails !!!!
The office staff there should go to the Botany Sydney depot and take some lessons..I emailed them with in 15 Mins I had a reply to my question !!!!

Steney 0 out of 10 poor customer relations ,,,,Botany 10 out of 10 Fantastic

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Ron, I am so sorry you have had this experience. We expect the highest level of service form our Service Centre's and have forwarded this feedback onto our field manger. I am glad you were help by our team at Botany.

-Nicky

Rockhampton

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

We arranged to have a small treadmill sent from Brisbane to Rockhampton. It was picked up in Everton Hills at 2.44pm Thursday and was delivered by 11am on Friday in Rockhampton. We are amazed at the speed with which it was transported so far, and was delivered in excellent condition. The cost was very competitive, including insurance, and we would certainly use Pack & Send again, and recommend them to anyone else. Tracking information was supplied but we didn't get time to use it - it was already here :-). Great job! Thank you!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

What a fantastic result Julie! Thanks for the wonderful review and letting us know! Would you mind letting me know which Service Centre you went through so I can pass this on!

Thank you, but I'm not sure - my son did the research and sent me a link, so I booked it online from Rockhampton. It was picked up from Everton Hills later the same day. Hopefully you can work out... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2017

Had kitchen appliances, including induction hot plates, collected from a third party, packed and delivered interstate. Communication great, packing great and arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommend.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Ken, Thank you for this excellent feedback! Nothing beats good old fashioned Customer Service!

-Nicky

Company is OK - However they use TNT which lets them down BIG TIME - AVOID!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

Used pack and send on Saturday to deliver to gold coast and they passed it onto TNT - Did not deliver on Tuesday, did not leave a card... Said they tried delivery but they didnt... Same wednesday! Today I waited all day for delivery but they didnt deliver...! WTH is going on!!!!

It is TNT's fault, but unfortuantely Pack N Send use them to deliver and should be liable for their negligence

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Cody, Sadly there seems to be a communication breakdown here. Are you able to forward me your details to customerservice@packsend.com.au so I can investigate this?

-Nicky

1 of 54 pages