In good hands!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Received my Grandmother's Antique Beurau drawers safe and sound. Pack and Send Bribralake were so attentive and helpful. I felt like I was getting special care for an item that means a great deal to me from the time they picked up the article, until it was safely delivered across the country.
The custom crate was well worth it and there had been great care in the wrapping to protect it on the journey. Well done and thankyou!!! It was a top notch service...which is unique these days (believe me I shopped around!) Great value for reliability, and peace of mind.

Friendly professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Pack & Send Bibra Lake were very helpful and friendly in organising an interstate delivery of a canvas painting. The painting was well packed and arrived safely. Thank you.

Efficient and secure delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2017

We sent 2 suitcases from Perth to Melbourne and were pleasantly surprised how quickly they arrived. All information was supplied along the way.

Verified Purchase

NTH SYD, Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I am reviewing this because of Uday and his team at NTHSYD Pack & Send provided a friendly express service without any hassle. I shipped a large box to NZ which was picked up Monday and in NZ the next day. The tracking was accurate. The overall process was made simple by Uday. Thanks

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Avoid - Rip Off And Horrible Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2017

I sent 3 bags and 2 bulky items from the Hornsby store to Melbourne. The price was extortionate at $540 and although the staff member was friendly, he didn't offer any alternatives on how I could make the price more affordable. I repeatedly asked for alternatives like sending the bags separately and whether this would make the price lower. I had previously sent 2 bags from PackandSend in Perth and they cost $45. I was told that sending it on 2 pallets was the most affordable option and begrudgingly went ahead. The ETA was quoted as 1 - 2 days a nd the items arrived 4 business days later. The TNT courier was extremely helpful.

I contacted PackandSend to share my feedback but the staff member also not helpful. I was extremely disappointed to learn that $250 out of the $540 was for packaging and handling. If I knew I could have saved $250 by placing the 2 bulky items in a box I would have. There were no apologies only blame on my behalf that I should have asked to send them separately (Which I did repeatedly!!).

I won't use the Hornsby PackandSend centre again and if I do get desperate and use their service I won't send more than 1 bag. I don't feel that they operate in the customer's best interests and will charge or double the price where they can.

PackandSend if you want to contact me and resolve this you have my details and order HORNS70589.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Jean, you have asked for a refund for the difference between our Online Self-Service price and the in store price which we are not able to do as they are two completely different services. Your ... read more »

2 / 5 items are on the prohibited list. I didn't realise that there was a difference between the online self service price and the in store price and that I was paying a premium / double the price ... read more »

Forget the Rest. This is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

My belongings arrived before the quoted time. Great. In good order. Great. Tracking was easy. The people at this company from Perth office could not do enough, were greatly supportive and friendly. There is no other option for me. I have recommended this service, (and it is service) to many. Thanks guys!

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

My parcel was delivered by P&S with great speed and service. The recipient was delighted to receive the parcel. Tracking information was accurate and helpful.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2017

I sent a very large, odd shaped item, and Pack and Send Eltham was very friendly and easy to deal with.
Thank you!

Good service and price

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2017

The Sales person was very helpful. the packing case was picked up quickly once I gave the go ahead,
and the transport time to my house was very quick

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Stevo, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Are you able to share which Service Centre gave you this great service?
-Nicky

Success

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Travel restriction thwarted!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

With the new travel edict from the US that no electronic devices larger than a phone could be brought on board aircraft that would be flying through 8 restricted countries, I was unable to bring 2 iPads to my children in the US when travelling recently via Abu Dhabi. I did not want to pack them in checked baggage and risk them being stolen. Pack & Send were brilliant in providing an estimate, packing and sending them to my children in the US. They arrived in perfect condition and at the time quoted. Thank you for an easy transaction! I would recommend your company in an instant.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for this amazing review and recommendation! Yes, these new restrictions can make traveling difficult. As a mother of two children I feel your pain. I am so happy we could provi... read more »

Bibra Lake in WA

PACK & SEND Official

Thank you so much Cheryl! I will be sure to pass this lovely review on to the team at PACK & SEND Bibra Lake!
-Nicky

Faster than a speeding bullet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2017

I had left my IPad in my cabin when disembarking a cruise ship in Sydney and didn't miss it until I was at the airport. Once the cruise line had recovered it and had it in their North Sydney office. The task of getting it back to Auckland NZ was a breeze once Princess had recommended Pack & Send North Sydney. Within hours they had collected my IPad, communicated swiftly and had it repackaged to come by DHL. The amazing part is that it arrived in Auckland the next day. The packaging around the IPad was the best I had ever seen anything. Including the DHL box, there way four other layers of bubble wrap and padding.
Highly recommend this company if you need to recover something internationally.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi John, Thank you for this wonderful review & recommendation! I am so happy to hear of the fantastic service you received from the team at PACK & SEND North Sydney!
-Nicky

1 of 59 pages

I want to send a parcel to U.K. Do I pack it myself to send? How long does it take to get there ?

Colleen asked on May 04, 2017

Answer this

Hi Colleen, What is the suburb and post code of where you are located?
-Nicky

I WANT TO SEND A ROLLATOR WALKER TO SRI LANKA DESCRIPTION : 6.5Kgs in weight very light Dims :Width 61.6cm Length 59.7cm Height 52cm for home delivery to door step address No.1/26 Mazenod College Road, Kandana Sri Lanka this 20 Kms from Airport so not far can you give me the price and delivery date/time please?

Jacintha Jayawardena asked on May 03, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jacintha, can you please tell me the postcode of where the item is now? I will need to put you in contact with your nearest Service Centre and they can advise you of costs and requirements.

The Goods are at our work place , [personal details removed]
but i have not put all my labels into this package yet , as i am checking which is the cheapest way to send , so if you can give me a cheap price and then ican send it through you

Hi Jacintha, You can contact PACK & SEND Caulfield on 03 9528 5111 or caulfield@packsend.com.au and they can assist you with your enquiry.

-Nicky

Do you have a cash on delivery service?

Evie asked on Apr 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Evie, As a general rule we do not. But in saying that you can contact the Service Centre closest to your receiver and discuss these detail with them. They may comply. If you give me the receiving post code I can advise the contact details for you?

See all 64 questions about PACK & SEND