Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

A solid pram

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

We just bought this pram after attending the information session. Very pleased with it so far - good storage space, easy to fold down, and good to look at! It is a premium pram with a competitive price tag. Haven't found any negatives so far and am pleased with our purchase

I wish I could give Redsbaby more than 5 stars!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

You guys are amazing! I ordered the Jive, late in my pregnancy hoping it would come in time. It indicated online that it was pre-order for end of May. I literally got an email the very next day saying my order had been shipped. I could not believe it! The pram arrived within days, the quality is beautiful. It was easy to put together. Now I can't wait for bub to arrive to take it for a spin. Even hubby commented about how nice it looks. Thank you again! Amazing Amazing Amazing!!

Fabulous quality-price pram! Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2017

We absolutely love our pram! It is very easy to manovre and fold, not to heavy to carry and looks gorgeous. I have had so many compliments for it. It's very sturdy, well built, but light to manovre, comfy for baby and parents and comes with a reasonable price tag which makes it an excellent value for the price paid. I would recommend it with my eyes closed to anyone.

Private message

Excellent product and excellent customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2017

Fantastic pram. Easy and lightweight. Very good quality fabric. Mechanism very easy. All accessories very practical, easy to install and reasonably priced. We actually saw the pram for the first time at the children's expo in Sydney and fell in love immediately. Best Customer service ever experienced. Highly recommend it.

• 1 comment
  • 3 questions
  • 3 answers

Best baby investment!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2017

We ordered another brand before seeing the Jive. It was a no brainer switch. Stylish, sturdy, Aussie brand and great price. We didn't have to spend huge dollars on add ons, it was good to go. I've since purchased a cup holder and rain hood. I wish I had the later 2016 model though.

I would have waited for later delivery as it now has pockets for the rain hood. My suggestion would be an insulated hood liner and a hood than extends down just a bit further. So happy with it though!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Kam054, thank you for your review and your excellent feedback. I've sent your thoughts on the hood to our design team and, like all the feedback we get, they'll discuss it and consider it when t... read more »

Thank You! I'd happily buy an upgraded hood

Sooo much better than my previous Joolz Pram!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2017

This pram has every function you could want. So much storage, looks outstanding, easy to move and easy to fold. The quality is outstanding!! I previously had a Joolz Day pram which was far more expensive but not nearly as easy to use. I have the Jive Tandem and it's everything I had hoped!! I get so many compliments from strangers about how gorgeous it is :)

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Made our day - thank you, Jessica! We appreciate the comments and the time you took to make them. Sarah - RB Team xx

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Great pram

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

This pram is easy to maneuver, fold, unfold and carry as it's light - this was one of the main criteria when deciding on a pram. It is stylish and sturdy at the same time - good quality and price. In addition, the customer service is excellent. Happy with the purchase!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Thank you, Mira. We're so glad you love your JIVE. Thank you for the feedback on the customer service experience. The team works very hard to make the Redsbaby experience the best it can be and fee... read more »

Great pram - so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

I love this pram. It is so easy to use. Folding & unfolding is so simple. It handles well & folds flat without having to remove the stroller. The quality is great. My only complaint is that it's a bit of a pain changing the seat liner as the buttons are difficult to get to. Otherwise it's great & my baby loves it.

Comments
Redsbaby Official

That's the best bit - that your baby loves it! We love to hear that. Thank you so much for your review and your feedback. Sarah - RB Team xx

Amaze!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Super quick and easy to fold and unfold.
Feels sturdy, whilst still being lightweight for easy lifting.
Quality material and doesnt compromise on style!
Really easy to get around with, even with both seats in use.
So happy with my purhase and would highly reccomend to all new parents!
Love it!

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Brogan, thank you for your review. We're thrilled that you're happy with your Redsbaby and thank you for spreading the word about us! Sarah - RB Team xx

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Best pram EVER!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

Love my redsbaby Jive! After alot of research and looking at prams i finally settled on the jive. SO glad i did. It is fantastic! It looks great and has quality materials. Its easy to fold and use. And it is extremely maneuverable and smooth to use. Redsbaby have definitely gone to huge effort to make some thing beautiful and functional. On top of that the customer service ladies are lovely. They always put in the effort to make you feel valued as a customer. I would definitely recommend redsbaby to anyone looking for a pram.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Redsbaby Official

Hi Belle, thank you for your review and for the feedback on our customer service superstars! Sarah - RB Team xx

Verified Purchase

Absolutely inlove!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2017

After upgrading to the Redsbaby Jive tandem from the, now discontinued, Redsbaby Bounce, we are absolutely estatic. We LOVED our bounce and only upgraded for the need of a tandem. We were already confident in the quality of the Jive after the Bounce but now that we have it we are so estatic. The little improvements they have made from the older models are fantastic. It's easy to maneuver, the folding with the seat forward facing is making life so much easier whilst pregnant and the quality is amazing. My 18month old also seems to fit really wel l in the Jive. He has heaps of room and I can see he will still be comfortable with more growing!

Originally before I came across redsbaby I wanted the Joolz purely because of the look with the leather. So I was so excited to see the redbaby with the same style which I actually prefer more! And the price, as with the bounce aswell, is exceptionally cheap considering all the features. I have the look I wanted for $500 cheaper which is nothing to sneeze at with a baby on the way!

I would also like to mention how wonderful the customer service team are. I had never had to use them in the 2 years I had the bounce however just after we bought the Jive a new promotion came out. I emailed them to seeof they would qualify us even though there was a month between our purchase and the promo. They responded so promptly and even though the answer was what I was expecting (only for new purchases) they followed up by offering us a free product valued at $99 which I thought was excellent customer service, as they could have just said bad luck.

Redsbaby sell amazing products at affordable prices. I walk around with our prams with pride and love the compliments we get on them. They are well priced and they go above and beyond in their customer service to ensure everyone is happy. I couldn't recommend them highly enough. For those sitting on the fence - just do it. You won't be dissapointed!

Verified Purchase

Best Choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 24, 2017

Amazing customer service! Bought the jive pram on a Tuesday and it arrived on a Thursday! The pram is so easy to set up and so easy to fold! The quality is amazing! It's just perfect! Thank you! Extremely happy and pleased that we have decided to buy this pram! It's worth every penny!

1 of 5 pages