concerned94 - Thanks i was going to buy this but not now.
posted on Oct 17, 2013
Models: ME6124ST, ME6124W - Release date: Jan 1997
Samsung's sensor cook microwaves all feature in-built sensor technology to make cooking and reheating a breeze. With an easy to read control panel, high cooking power output along with an easy to clean interior Samsung provides versatility for your kitchen.
RRP $249 - $299Write a review
+ 1min instant cook button, more/less option, no cooling noise, ceramic interior
- Door a bit dark
+ one button start [there is a +1min button that you can press and the microwave immediately starts; full power for 60 seconds. Press it again and you get 2 min.)
+ I have explained most of the pros in my review above
- Nothing so far
+ The look
- Basically all
+ Easy to clean.
- started operating by itself. Fire hazard.
- The turntable falls off whenever anything is placed too far from the centre. The defrost settings are not intuitive- I should probably hunt out the instructions- but I find it irritating that its not obvious.
- Expensive for what it is, not useable after about 1.5 yrs of using it...
+ Easy to use interface
- Overheats, build quality, turntable derails, price
- Poor interior illumination, flimsy construction.
+ Worked ok when it was working
- Had similar problem to other reviewers. The microwave shows SE error- an error which is not referred to in the manual. Wont even turn itself on now. Occasionally works for about 10 seconds. Will be making a complaint to the ACCC- microwave not fit for purpose.
- I have had this microwave for about 6 months. At first, I came home from the shop and it wouldn't work at all. Took that one back and got and new one. Within 3 months it was displaying an error on the screen and wouldn't work. Took that one in to get fixed and it took the repairer 6 weeks to fix it under warranty.
+ Doesnt have any
- Complete pile of rubbish. Turns itself on when no person touches it and starts cooking with nothing inside. It then shuts itself off with an error message. Took it to the repairers as it was under warranty and they supposedly fixed it. Same thing happening again.