Seriously amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

Wow wow wow! I can't praise this straightener enough! Having always found that other straighteners just can't keep my hair straight I thought I'd give SAS a go after reading reviews here, and finally I find a straightener that works for me!! Great price and great quality product and I love knowing it's an Aussie business! Keep up the great work SAS! I'll be recommending you to all my friends!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Efi,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear that you love your SAS straightener! Love hearing back from our customers!

NEWCASTLE

• 1 comment

A reasonable stand in

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

I received my SAS hair iron within a day of placing an order & am impressed at their prompt service. I was looking for a "fill in" hair iron whilst my normal iron was getting fixed. For the price I think the product is good and I was happy to make the purchase based on such good reviews of the product but having such thick long hair I found the unit struggled to straighten my hair and keep it straight. After an hour of doing my hair it would be quite frizzy again. My hair reaches right down my lower back. I have my normal hair iron back now but al in all I would mainly recommend the product to people with thin/smoother hair.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Natalie, Thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear this! Please get in touch with us as all of our SAS straighteners do come with a money back guarantee. We want all of our customers to h... read more »

Hi thanks for your response! The customer service with your company is excellent! What do you suggest I do now with regards to the money back gaurantee?

Thanks, Natalie.

Excellent help!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2017

I had an issue with my straightener after 12months of use it wasn't major but was annoying contacted the sas team and the immediately sent me a replacement dispite having an issue I would 10 times over buy an SAS Straightener over a GHD!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Lizzie,

Thanks for your review! We love hearing back from our customers and we are pleased to hear how fast things where handled :)

Melbourne

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2017

From the time of ordering my SAS hair straightener to when it arrived was two days. It's fantastic, heats up quickly, very easy to use, glides easily through my hair, leaving it soft and shiny.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your review, really pleased to hear that you love your SAS straightener.

australia

Cant live without my SAS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Thanks so much for having a straightener that can finally tame my wild hair! Super impressed from the start with next day delivery and the fantastic price. So easy to use and heats up very quick. Words cant exoress how happy i am! Love you SAS

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Kristy,

Thanks for your review, glad to hear that our SAS straightener does the job for your hair :) We can't live without our straightener too ;)

Love my SAS

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

Wow am I amazed with my SAS straightener, it heats up quickly and so easy to use and my hair is straight in no time. Does a much better job than my cloud 9 and the final result with the SAS is amazing. Can't recommend this straightener enough, and love supporting Aussie businesses. Keep it up SAS!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for your review, we love hearing back from our customers and are delighted that you find it better than your previous straightener :)

• 1 comment
  • 12 helpful votes
Private message

It's O.K but didn't deliver what I expected.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Dee, Very sorry to hear that our straightener did not work well with you. Please get in touch with us as we want all of our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. We have also sent... read more »

Thank you SAS for responding so swiftly and addressing any concerns I had. I must say, SAS deserves 5 stars for outstanding customer service! I appreciate the advice, tips and the way you have deal... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Fantastic customer service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2017

Have had my straightener for just under a year....absolutely love it...lightweight and so smooth to use. I had a minor hiccup with it...emailed customer service on the weekend...had a replacement within a couple of days...no dramas, just fantastic customer service!!! Thank you!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Kerri,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to hear you had a great experience with us. We pride ourselves in great customer service and great products :)

Five Dock

Very happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

im very happy with my sas straightener, i find it quick and easy to use and the price was a lot cheaper compared to other brands on the market. Great value for such a great product!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for your review! Always love hearing back from more customers.

Another Happy Cusomter!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 13, 2017

I have now had my sas straightener for over 12 months and im in love!i love that i can adjust the temperature for my hair so i know im not burning it. I find that it glides through my hair with ease and does the job a lot faster than my previous straighteners.

The price was fantastic and the customer service has been great and always very quick to respond. Anyone looking for a new straightener should definately consider this!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your review, very pleased to see another happy SAS customer.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

After always being a loyal GHD user i decided to do some research and saw the reviews on SAS so i thought i would give it a go. I'm so glad i did, i find that it straightens my hair so much easier and i love the finish result, it does exactly what the reviews said! Really impressed and loved the fact that im supporting an aussie business! Can't recommend this straightener enough!

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your review, and we appreciate you supporting us :) very pleased to see you love your straightener.

very disappointed!!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2017

Very disappointed with this straightener,i had to go over my hair that many times to get it straight and it pulls on your hair.yes it does heat up fast however it does not at all glide through your hair,i will be sticking with Cloud Nine.

Comments
sAs Black Diamond / Pink Pearl Official

Hi Dee,

Please get in touch with us as we would like to rectify your problem :)

1 of 15 pages

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 30, 2017

Hi Marlin,

Thanks for your interest in our SAS straighteners.

All of our straighteners are designed to be gentle on your hair thanks to the type of plates we use. Our plates are titanium with ceramic coating. The main difference between the standard size and wide plate model is, the wide plate is designed to straighten larger portions of hair at once but not recommend for curling. The standard size can do straightening and curling.

We currently have a special running at the moment which is 10% off. Use coupon code; LUCKY10

SAS Team

Just wondering when using the hair straightener does your hand cover the touch screen? Is it sensative so it may turn it self off while using it? My last hair straightener had a button on the side and when curling I always manage to push the button to go off which was frustrating!

Trace asked on Mar 01, 2017

Answer this

No doesnt turn off but i find it gets hot to hold

Hi Trace,

Thanks for your question, the straightener panel goes into a lock mode so you don't accidentally turn it off or adjust the settings. You need to swipe your finger down the panel to unlock the panel to adjust the settings.

Hope this helps :)

SAS Team

No it definitely doesn't turn off as per the answer from the SAS Team once you turn it on the panel goes into Lock mode so you have to actually swipe it in order to turn it off - it's all digital.
Hope that helps - am loving mine!!!

Hi there!! Just wondering what the difference is between the OzHead and the SAS hair straighteners. My hair is fairly long and thick - would one be better than the other? Thanks for your help!! Warm Regards, Cheryl

Cheryl asked on Feb 14, 2017

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your interest in our SAS straighteners. The main differences are that our straighteners have a LCD touch panel and we use a different type of plate.

Our straighteners are designed to help eliminate frizz and leave a shinny silky finish. We do also offer a 7 day trial period :)

See all 32 questions about SAS Hair Straightener