Finally a reliable parcel delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I've only ever received parcels by Sendle, but i've always been so impressed. Love the emails & up to date tracking. Parcels come when they say they will, & the courier driver is always friendly & waits for me to answer the door. I have a small business, & i will start using Sendle for my customer orders.

Australia Post are unreliable, their customer service is terrible & they seem to loose more parcels than they deliver, with not even so much as an apology. So relieved we finally have a reliable service with Sendle!

Very fast and professional delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2017

I received a package with sendle, they were great with progress updates, very fast and i had a professional delivery person

easy,quick,efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Have received and sent items and have found the service so easy to use. Delivery and pick up very efficient and costing better than have found with others.

received a parcel very fast and reliable would recomend to all to use.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

received a parcel very fast and reliable would recomend to all to use if you can when it arrived in Townsville was received through fast away couriers. excellent all round.

Fast and cheap

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 25, 2017

First time I used this service I was pleasantly surprised by the cost which was very reasonable and cheaper than Aust Post. I did a price check to see the difference which was significant for the larger box of fragiles. As a small art business cost is critical. Delivery was also within the week to interstate galleries and arrived unbroken. pretty happy so hope service continues to deliver.!!

No country support

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

can't use them if located out of main city areas, very limited network, completely a waste of time signing up, should have said only for city areas could have not wasted 10 minutes signing up just to be disappointed.

Super quick, seamless delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

Received a purchase through sendle and it arrived in great condition withing 24hrs of it being posted. Great service, quick and easy

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Sendle Support - more like Sendle Don't Care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

The lack of support when trying to get answers of why a courier has failed to show up at your door, 4 days in a row and not getting anywhere with the only option of contacting "support" via email which is extremely delayed and no help what so ever!!! I'm running a small business from home and rely on this service for delivery of goods which my customers have paid for and they are not providing any service from there end. TERRIBLE!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Purchase

Best Couriers Ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2017

Can't recommend them highly enough. Fast, efficient, friendly. I will only be using these guys as couriers in the future!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

No good if you are not home

2 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Received a delivery from them on an ebay purchase. No option to pickup anywhere if you are not home. Then they charge for a redirect.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Sendle Official

Hi John sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to understand what happened here so if you email your contact details to support@sendle.com I would like to look into this. We don't charge... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Wouldnt waste my time using them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2017

Needed 24hrs to email, to say they needed 36hrs to get back to me for a lost parcel they are blaming on a company they on forwarded it to and may not have. Still waiting for parcel 22 days later.

A reliable business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2017

I really like to support good reliable Australian small business. Sendle is one of these. I needed something to be delivered to my door step and that is exactly what they did. Thank you - I would really recommend Sendle

1 of 58 pages

Do sendle actually follow through with enquiries? seems after the excuses run out that person goes on holidays and a new member takes over and you start the same excuses again

Jo86 asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I love the claim to be Australia's first Carbon Neutral Courier, that's a great thing. However, I don't see Sendle Electric delivery vehicles anywhere so wondering how you can make this claim? As Sendle seems to be a platform for linking up multiple suppliers and vehicles (and not actually doing hte delivery work), how do you quantify your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions covering the gases mentioned in the Kyoto protocol, direct and indirect emissions from purchased electricity, heating and cooling, travel and just conducting business? Thank you

petreamax asked on Mar 22, 2017

Answer this

Hi Petreamax,

Thanks for reaching out about this - it's a great question and I'm glad you asked.

Our purpose is to help small business thrive – so helping to maintain a healthy environment is key to this. We've partnered with the South Pole Group (formerly Climate Friendly), to offset the emissions of every parcel that is picked up and delivered with Sendle. This is Scope 2 offsetting.

The calculations as to how much to offset per parcel were done in partnership with Climate Friendly, and are audited by B-Corporation (as part of our certification process). We completed the recertification process for B-Corporation this year.

Currently, we're supporting The Paradigm Water Treatment and Cookstove Project, which reduces air pollution and deforestation, as well as The Borneo Rainforest Rehabilitation Project, which improves forest management and habitat protection.

Please let me know if you have any other questions? I'd be happy to talk about this aspect of the business.

Have a great day. Happy Sendling!

Michelle Ives

This is the first time i use sendle. I did't label my three parcels......but the driver has picked them up. what can i do for this problem my phone is 0451670620.

mia asked on Jan 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi There,

As per our terms and conditions, all parcel sent with Sendle must be Labelled. This is to avoid parcel getting lost at the depot or returned back to you once you have sent them. In future, you must make sure that before the driver pickups up your parcels that you have firmly attached the Sendle label to the parcel.

However, in this instance, it looks like your local courier driver is awesome and has labelled them for you. All three parcels are in a transit state and are on schedule.