Brake discs delivered in one day!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Fantastic service ordered brake discs on a wednesday evening at 5 pm they got delivered Thursday at 3pm. This is above everything I have experienced with courier services in Australia and will recommend to anyone over the moon with the service level provided

Six Days And Waiting For My Packages To Be Picked Up

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

Trying to send two packages interstate. Now up to six days waiting for them to be picked up. Sendle has not helped in the slightest and I have been left trying to contact the sub contracted Couriers. Quick to rip the payment out of my Visa Card though!
Packages finally picked up on day 7 - by another courier. Sendle has refunded the postage costs. Feelings about whole transaction have not changed! Will not use again while current Sub Contract Couriers are being used.

We love Sendle

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

We use Sendle regularly in our office - saves so much time and money as opposed to having to visit a post office. This means we can get on with our jobs more efficiently. Communication is fantastic so we always know where our parcel is at in the process. Sending parcels is always cheaper to and it's door to door!

Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I received my parcel the next day, so quick. I was even kept up to date with the tracking which was easy to follow. Very professionally and promptly delivered. Highly recommend.

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase

Best service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

My packages always come early. The tracking is always correct, and the driver is very nice. He always calls me when he is on the way so I can meet him done the stairs of our secure apartment building. I would definitely recommend Sendle to anyone that uses courier services. They keep you up to date on where the parcel is In its delivery route

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Arrived same day Sydney to Melbourne! no stuffing around with Australia Post! I'll use them again for sure, starting from next week

Speedy Sendle delivery to regional town

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

Sendle deliver my 'Who Gives A Crap' orders to my home in regional Australia. I ordered yesterday and got it today. Amazing! I could track it easily and it was delivered as per my instructions. Thanks Sendle.

Sunshine Coast, Australia

Verified Purchase

Poor Service - still waiting on pick up 5 days after

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I arranged for two packages to be picked up on the 18th of May, and the packages are still waiting for pick up on the 23rd of May. Awesome service Sendle... NOT. No support, no reply to my emails, and no phone number to call.

Fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2017

I received my package on time and fast. I had an email to say it was sent, then given a tracking number, I was then notified it was picked up and On its way. It was all spot on! couldn't be happier!

• 5 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 10 helpful votes
Private message

Sendle says it delivers door to door but it does NOT!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

NO! YOU DID NOT COMPLETE DELIVERY!

I specifically requested the merchant NOT to use Australia Post as they are hopeless and make me go to them to get my parcels. They, like you are doing now, then have the barefaced cheek to inform me that my parcel has been DELIVERED!!
NO! You made me pick it up from a POST OFFICE which does not constitute DELIVERY it was a PICK UP; precisely what I DID NOT want to do. I paid delivery BUT I completed the delivery instead of you! I had to pick it up! How do you like that!?
By the way, I also had the parce
l noted to be left at door if I didn’t answer the doorbell.

The reason I wanted you to handle this delivery is because you claim to deliver DOOR TO DOOR; you advertise this. I wish I could give you zero stars but I had to give one!

But to add insult to injury, when I tried to write this into an email to SENDLE website I got blocked into a never ending circle of "read this; read that" routine and I wasn't able to send the email.

Hopeless!

excellent efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

My parcel was delivered in a timely manner and I was able to see where is was at all times so I knew what day and time it would be delivered , which was reassuring to the security of the delivery

Quick Efficient Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Sent multiple packages, items were promptly picked up and delivered on time, customers appreciated the tracking.
One shipment couldnt be delivered and was attempted multiple times in one day until received - excellent effort.

1 of 65 pages

Hi , I have ordered a pram online and would like to use Sendle to have it delivered from Sydney to Melbourne. What would be the best way to initiate the process to ensure that the product is delivered carefully? Any help on this would be helpful as i have never used Sendle before ~Tigerdust4

Tigerdust4 asked on May 03, 2017

Hi there,

I'd love to help out!

Before we get into the nitty gritty, I did want to make sure that the parcel isn't too large to be sent with us. If the parcel is over 25kgs, longer than 1.2metres in any direction or has a volume larger than 100Litres, then Sendle won't be able to help out with this particular send. If it does come under all these measurements, then the following will be the easiest way to create the order:

1. Sign up with Sendle's free account
2. Select the Billing tab on the left hand side, and enter your payment details
3. On the Dashboard home page, select, "Send a Parcel" and fill in all the relevant information from collection address to delivery address. This is also where you select the size of the parcel (if you are unsure of the size, a calculator can be found beneath the size categories)
4. Click create order, then confirm order.
This is where the process may change. If you are sending the parcel from the buyers location, you will need to download the label and send it to the buyer to attach to the parcel for the courier to scan. If you're the sender, simply print off the label and attach it to the parcel.

And voila, you're parcel is good to go!

A more comprehensive guide can be found here: (https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/213766328-Getting-Started-Guide).

Should you have any further questions, please feel free to email us at business@sendle.com

All my best,

Andrew

Just make sure you check their insurance claiming policy. They only pay up to $500 in value for lost items but sting you with $100 to claim. And you need to have proof of purchase.

Hi Dr Read,

Thanks for reaching out!

Our insurance policy now covers you for up to $1500 (with a $100 excess to claim).

Hope that helps.

Do sendle actually follow through with enquiries? seems after the excuses run out that person goes on holidays and a new member takes over and you start the same excuses again

Jo86 asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi Jo,

Really sorry to hear you've felt so underwhelmed with your Sendle experience.

We'd love to try and make things right.

I can't find you under 'Jo86' in our system - would you mind emailing us at business@sendle.com, and we'll get our sleuth on.

We had similar. They have no phone access and their emails are so frustrating as they take so long to respond and then it's just generic and automated. One of our bigger orders went missing and all our parcels are ATL. Sendle tried every excuse there was including 'we carded it and the customer hasn't gotten back to us'. When we enquires as to why it was ever carded - no response. I cc'd every email address we had for them and NOONE replied to the issues of undelivered parcels. Haven't used for 3 weeks and there are still parcels undelivered. They are all good while they are getting you to sign up but that's where it stops.

They sure don't!!! I was screwed around for a couple of weeks and eventually went on LinkedIn and found the head of communication and sent an email with Attention to her in the subject. Got a quick reply and resolution that way though! Still have never used them again though

Hi, I love the claim to be Australia's first Carbon Neutral Courier, that's a great thing. However, I don't see Sendle Electric delivery vehicles anywhere so wondering how you can make this claim? As Sendle seems to be a platform for linking up multiple suppliers and vehicles (and not actually doing hte delivery work), how do you quantify your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions covering the gases mentioned in the Kyoto protocol, direct and indirect emissions from purchased electricity, heating and cooling, travel and just conducting business? Thank you

petreamax asked on Mar 22, 2017

Hi Petreamax,

Thanks for reaching out about this - it's a great question and I'm glad you asked.

Our purpose is to help small business thrive – so helping to maintain a healthy environment is key to this. We've partnered with the South Pole Group (formerly Climate Friendly), to offset the emissions of every parcel that is picked up and delivered with Sendle. This is Scope 2 offsetting.

The calculations as to how much to offset per parcel were done in partnership with Climate Friendly, and are audited by B-Corporation (as part of our certification process). We completed the recertification process for B-Corporation this year.

Currently, we're supporting The Paradigm Water Treatment and Cookstove Project, which reduces air pollution and deforestation, as well as The Borneo Rainforest Rehabilitation Project, which improves forest management and habitat protection.

Please let me know if you have any other questions? I'd be happy to talk about this aspect of the business.

Have a great day. Happy Sendling!