Disgusting service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, Still waiting for a parcel that was picked up over 10 days ago. Do not trust a company that you cannot contact via phone, they only have a web based contact form that is not user friendly. They do not provide a tracking number, just a link to a very basic page that doesn't help. Don't waste your money you'd be quicker delivering it yourself.

Easy as

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

Within days of ordering a package, it arrived at my door, I wasn't home so a card was left to let me know my package was safe and I could pick it up from a shop which was close by.

Absolutely Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2017

I received my item right on time .delivered to my mail box with notification when it was delivered .I would recommend to anyone.

delivered when promised, friendly and helpful driver, good tracking info & communication, leaves

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

My parcel was delivered when promised. Driver very helpful and friendly. Good tracking and communication and leaves Aus Post couriers for dead.

Don't look back...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

Once you take the plunge to cut ties with good old Australia Post...you won't look back!
I just sent my third shipment with Sendle. So far its been amazing.
Convenient, reliable and above all no queuing in a hot post office.

DO NOT USE THEY DO NOT COLLECT ITEMS AND DELETE NEGATIVE FACEBOOK POSTS

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I AM STILL WAITING ON A PACKAGE BEING COLLECTED FROM NSW!!!!!! booked a week ago
i am outraged
it was meant to arrive this week - tomorrow by the latest and its still sitting over in the eastern states
the package was booked correctly and paid for and now they are telling myself and the seller that 'it is too big' what a load of rubbish
your company has been collecting and sending prams all over Australia

i have contacted their Facebook privately, posted on their wall which they deleted (DISHONEST) AND COMMENTED ON SOME OF THEIR POSTS. I also send them an email
STILL NOTHING

DO NOT USE

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

I ordered goods online and within 2 days of ordering them , they were delivered to my front door . I was very surprised days as it came earlier than expected . Thanks will be spreading the word about you guys. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Judy

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2017

Package picked up and received promptly and in good condition. Tracking information up to date and informative.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Kiama NSW

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase

Horribly Slow.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I arranged for a parcel to be collected from Melbourne and delivered to my home in NSW. It was due to be picked up on the Monday but by Thursday afternoon it stall had not been collected. I contacted Sendle, who by the way are email only. Their responses were slow and not really helpful.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 2 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Quick service and instructions followed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2017

I received a package sent from Bogong.com.au through Sendle. Delivery was prompt and they followed my authority to leave instructions to the letter. Some couriers leave parcels in full view of the street despite requests not to do so. This parcel was left in a safe place under cover at the rear of my house as requested.

Surprising speed of delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

I ordered and received a package with a very quick turnaround - I ordered the product on 15 January and it arrived at my door on 17 January in perfect condition. I was warned that it would take from 1 - 5 days for Tasmania so that is really excellent service. I was also sent tracking information.

simply great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

having ordered my bits from an Australian suppliers I expected to wait blindly for the goods to arrive. Instead I was promptly informed by SENDLE that my goods are on the way, and the ETA. Not only their ETA was accurate, I was even alerted when the delivery landed at my house. package with no damage, left safely as I requested. All communication was polite and to the point. one of the best delivery experiences I have ever had!

1 of 53 pages

This is the first time i use sendle. I did't label my three parcels......but the driver has picked them up. what can i do for this problem my phone is 0451670620.

mia asked on Jan 16, 2017

Hi There,

As per our terms and conditions, all parcel sent with Sendle must be Labelled. This is to avoid parcel getting lost at the depot or returned back to you once you have sent them. In future, you must make sure that before the driver pickups up your parcels that you have firmly attached the Sendle label to the parcel.

However, in this instance, it looks like your local courier driver is awesome and has labelled them for you. All three parcels are in a transit state and are on schedule.

Hi I'm wanting a phone no to contact you. I'd rather discuss it through the phone. Or you can contact Sharon Ashworth on [number removed] asap please. Thankyou

Sharon Ashworth asked on Nov 21, 2016

Answer this

Hi Sharon - Product Review have removed your number from your question for privacy reasons. If you could email through to support@sendle.com with your number and query, someone from our team will be happy to give you a call :-)

Thanks!

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Answer this

Hi Peiman - thanks so much for getting in touch! I will send you through an email now to help you get set up with everything you need.

Chat soon!