Private message

Really Impressed with Sendle's customer service!! Can't wait to use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2017

I am a small business owner who used Sendle's services to ship my products to a client. I am really impressed with the whole process. The dashboard was super easy to use, my parcel was picked up on the date it was booked for and was delivered very speedily. I didn't even have to leave the house! The customer service has also been great. I was contacted by the team to see if they could help me further which was appreciated. Keep up the great work team.

Perth

Lost distinct, valuable parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

I had a 9kg saddle sent by Sendle from Brisbane to Perth. Because of the incompetent contractor Sendle chose they used the parcel has been deemed lost. The tracking said it arrived in Perth on the 24th of Jan, and by the 30th I hadn't received it so I contacted Sendle. They assured me it had arrived at the Perth Depot and they would follow up with the contractor. When I contacted the Contractor (Couriers Please) directly they eventually told me it had never left Brisbane. At the time Sendle told me it had... After almost 3 weeks, when Sendle in sisted that they had explored every avenue to recover the saddle, they declared it lost. After the email stating that the parcel was lost I received no response to my reply for 4 days. Apparently the staff member answering my emails was sick, but the email address is the generic "Support" address so I fail to see how my emails went unnoticed. I was never given a phone number to contact them by, and requested they call me several times to no avail. Their current insurance policy only covers up to $500 (no option for higher value), and customers are charged $100 to make a claim. Even though they have admitted in an email to both myself and the sender that the parcel as been lost due to the fault of Couriers Please. But we still have to apply and pay to make a claim. So I will be down almost $400 at no fault of my own. Meanwhile I sent a very similar parcel through Australia Post from Perth to NSW and it arrived unharmed within 6 days.

NEVER using or recommending Sendle.

Verified Purchase

Small Business shipping woes - Sendle is your solution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2017

First time using Sendle...the online process to send a package is so simple, there is no waiting in queues (courier collects from front door if you ) plus peace of mind with Sendle sending updates for our interstate package delivery. In fact the package was delivered quicker than we expected (kudos Sendle). If anyone is looking for a parcel service that stops you wasting time spent in queues or waiting for couriers to knock on your door….Sendle should definitely be your first choice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I live in a rural area, difficult at first for the courier to find me,so shaky start!!! once found the service was great, I sent a parcel and the recipient was thrilled, fast delivery and no damage my goods are very fragile

Byron Bay

Not a reliable service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2017

I have used Sendle a number of times, but after my last parcel sat at the front door for 5 days I gave up and took it to the Post Office. Sendle have no phone number to call for help and poor email customer support. I would only use them for non-time sensitive postage.

Perfect for small business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2017

As a small business in Australia, every dollar counts, Sendle has made quite a difference in our bottom line. The people at Sendle have been very responsive, helping out with adding Sendle as a shipping option to the website. Packages I have sent were picked up as scheduled, and delivered before the estimate. (and half the price of the A word!) Hoping to grow with Sendle in Oz.

Perth

• 2 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

"Signature on delivery" parcel not delivered - with forged signature?

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

Ordered something online that was being delivered with Sendle. I was home all morning and received an email that the parcel had been delivered and signed for, even though no one had attempted delivery. After contacting Sendle they said the parcel had been signed for and delivered - who knows where or by whom! The next day after I lodged a query about the parcel's whereabouts, the parcel mysteriously turned up, except at my neighbour's house instead of mine.

Tldr; Seems like the couriers are either innumerate or lazy or both! Would definitely not recommend as even the signed delivery isn't guaranteed.

Geelong

Private message

Poor support only email contact and long delays

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

parcel took longer than estimated delivery and at one stage one could advise why it hasn't been delivered. Only email contact making it hard to get timely updates and not great for business when frustrated customers are wanting their parcel. Would not recommend this service

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

A good find to share with friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2017

My experience with Sendle was that it was fast, efficient and very informative about dispatch and delivery time.
Will use the service again and recommend it to my friends.

Nowra

• 1 comment

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

I received a package on time and the tracking information was spot on. The driver was friendly and polite.

Fast and reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2017

Review is for a received package, package was delivered to us locally on the day after purchase. Purchased on Sunday, arrived Monday.
Tracking information was provided but package was received before any need to use it.
Very impressed with our first Sendle experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2017

Really fast service, with plenty of contact to know when parcel will be delivered, also very well wrapped and packaged product, would highly recommended this company and will use again in the near future.

1 of 56 pages

This is the first time i use sendle. I did't label my three parcels......but the driver has picked them up. what can i do for this problem my phone is 0451670620.

mia asked on Jan 16, 2017

Hi There,

As per our terms and conditions, all parcel sent with Sendle must be Labelled. This is to avoid parcel getting lost at the depot or returned back to you once you have sent them. In future, you must make sure that before the driver pickups up your parcels that you have firmly attached the Sendle label to the parcel.

However, in this instance, it looks like your local courier driver is awesome and has labelled them for you. All three parcels are in a transit state and are on schedule.

Hi I'm wanting a phone no to contact you. I'd rather discuss it through the phone. Or you can contact Sharon Ashworth on [number removed] asap please. Thankyou

Sharon Ashworth asked on Nov 21, 2016

Answer this

Hi Sharon - Product Review have removed your number from your question for privacy reasons. If you could email through to support@sendle.com with your number and query, someone from our team will be happy to give you a call :-)

Thanks!

Hi .this is peiman from mandurah ,WA I ran a business as artin toys company during this month and I was wondering to contract with your company as third party .how can i give your prices and what do i do for put a contract with you? Sorry my english is not good . My phone is 0413415572 My email is : daneshparvarpeiman@yahoo.com

Artin toys asked on Oct 24, 2016

Answer this

Hi Peiman - thanks so much for getting in touch! I will send you through an email now to help you get set up with everything you need.

Chat soon!