Could not fault

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Andrew came he was the most courteous polite and accommodating person that has ever been in my home to fix anything. Nothing was a bother he wanted to make sure everything was fixed an exceptional employee

Great job. Job No 220660.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Although I was expecting Aaron who has done work for me before I think Kurt and his mate did a very good job of following Aarons plan for the downlights and pendant. I am very pleased with their workmanship and clearing up afterwards ,I certainly recommend them both.

Excellent with the job, the service was quickly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

The plumber stated us the quote and we were happy to go ahead with the job. We never thought they would come on the same day we contacted Service Today via online. Thanks goodness the job has been done.

Comments

Very happy with the job being done and we can feel the difference from the old ones (taps). A big relief for us. Thank you for your great service also the plumbers. Very thrilled.
MarCol

Job 221477

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Plumber was courteous and polite. Offered a range of options. I only had a laundry tap issue so was not interested in laundry renovations. Maybe cut down on the sell time with all the extraneous options and just quote on the basic job. This would have been preferable for me. However job was completed efficiently. Still felt a bit pricey to me for the job but calling in a plumber is always going to cost a gold mine of charges. Job fine and done quickly.

Great Job

Job No. 220759.
Really appreciate the work done to connect my rainwater tank. Thought it was going to be a difficult job, the boys did a really professional job. Would definitely use Service Today again.

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2017

Job Number 220334. Lewis and his apprentice replaced and installed new taps they did a good job were on time, clean up after they finished..
My only concern was that the flex hose catches on the back of the vanity draw which may cause damage to the hose over time.

Air conditioner repair

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Charged me au $90.00 for inspection and said air conditioner is too old and parts are not available. Also said need a new air con which will cost me $3000.00. I called Nation wide appliance and got the parts for $ 60.00.
Will never use them again.

Extremely helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Job # 221299, the 2 people that called were very polite and helpful. They inspected and serviced our heater, and got it to work.

Quick n Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Carl did a great job. He was able to troubleshoot very quickly and fixed the problem in a short time.

Electrician

Job No: 221284
Excellent and very nice person , good communication and cleaned up after job , reasonable pricing and arrived when he said he would with a call before he arrived.

Job number 220062

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2017

Plumber was 10 minutes late but that is not bad in the general scheme of things. However, I thought the prices for repairs were very high. When I queried the prices and what was wrong with my toilet I was given the curt reply of "it's broken"! I already knew this!! Plus $136 to 'service a tap' was too high in my opinion.
In the end he was quick and efficient in doing the repair but not sure if I will ever use this service again.

1 of 89 pages

I would like to know the standard price for providing and installing a smoke alarm. Would also like to know the standard price for installing a light fixture? My job no. was 214735.

Gloria asked on Apr 25, 2017

I got a call today to advise that the heater brand was changed from Braemer to Brivis. I require an updated invoice to say that you have installed Brivis on the invoice. Also noticed that the booklet that came with the manual is showing a totally different control panel - please send me the Brivis booklet that matches the control panel the boys can tell you what they installed? kind regards mariella

mars bar asked on Mar 17, 2017

Answer this

I can help you with this, can I get a job number from you?