Filter By:

Never been an issue.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Nbn
Slow to get connected but that was fault of nbn not skymesh.
Never had a drop out.
Good support only needed once.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

We are NBN fibre connected, which was done expertly and promptly. Very happy with reliable connection and great customer service

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Doing well for country subscribers

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I have an NBN connection, with the set-up process right at the start of the NBN roll-out. Our town has now gone over to VOIP for telephony, as they no longer support the copper network. This has caused some problems, as my phone calls are often interrupted by brief times when I can't hear the other person, but they can hear me (less than 30 secs). My son also complains of "lag" when he is playing games (like diep.io), which frustrates him, but this is intermittent, and doesn't appear to have a reason. My suspicion is that it may be because the router is only a Netgear WNB 3500L, and also my computer is 4 years old (it has a dual core processor, and 8 GB of RAM so shouldn't be a problem).
I haven't contacted Skymesh about the problem yet, as they are mild inconveniences, and I don't have time to sit with a technician to try and trouble-shoot. However, I have been impressed that Skymesh don't outsource their customer support to overseas support-centres, and have appreciated being able to have my queries answered without long wait times on the phone, unlike another service provider.

Verified Purchase Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Reliable, great value, helpful support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I receive NBN in regional NSW. The connection was easy, support great, set-up cost low, connection reliable, great value for data, and easy to adjust my plan online. I recommend Skymesh to family and friends.

Very Reliable - Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Setup for the NBN back when it first came to town a few years ago - service was great - a few glitches sorted quickly and easily. Connection has been extremely reliable and customer service excellent. Importantly - The price is right!

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Good plans, prices and service. What more can you ask for?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

NBN, setup was very easy and plans were straight forward. I love that there are no contracts and I can change things on the fly. They have an occasional outage, nothing major or anything that ever lasts long and they are always up-front about it and communicate well.

Hard to beat.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

After lots of research I was looking for the best value and most consistent speeds available. According to Google's analytics from YouTube Skymesh performance was best especially during peak hours. On top of that Skymesh would match your old plan or you can request your own custom plan. How many ISP's offer that. Not all ISP's are equal and Skymesh are simply the best. Speeds have been consistently 90-95 download on 100-40 plan.

Pretty Happy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

NBN, set up easy and quick, peak periods are noticeably slow cut outs a minimal.Customer service is solid no problems.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey John, thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. Thanks Ben

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

NBN - a few glitches my end - easily sorted. Very reliable connection - no complaints at all. Also a good deal and none of my unsolicited "phone offerings" come anywhere near my monthly deal.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Lil ol Me, thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback, we appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with. Thanks Ben

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Never had a problem with it. Easy connection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Haven't had to use it except in set up and they were great. Thank you for your wonderful service in setting it all up.

Comments
SkyMesh Official

Hey Ali, thanks for your review, Glad you've found our service wonderful! Please let us know if we can assist with anything - Thanks Ben

Valentine

• 1 review
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Congested. No support/customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Was on SkyMesh for 2 weeks. first week was good. Then new management cut CVC and the network was congested from that day forward. No response to support requests/phone calls. Hold time was 50+ minutes.

Terrible. Will never use or recommend.

4 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Purchase Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Used to love Skymesh but now terrible!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

I have been with Skymesh for a couple of years and up until the last few weeks they had been superb. I have even advised family members to join up because of their once great service and product.
BUT, peak speed times are now poor to terrible! I am on 100/40 FTTP but peak speeds have been down to 12-30 down and 2-3 up
You only need to read the threads on Whirlpool to know that this isn't isolated to a few people or areas. Change in ownership / management recently has had dramatic effect on Skymesh.
I am now moving not only myself but other family members away from Skymesh

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes